Mods Please Lock!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | Always Accepting |

Postby sharklord » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:20 pm

(Her mom left her in a bush, then went to a nearby cave and died.)
Moonkit
"Nwo! It was pwetty wike wou!" Moonkit squeaked. She hopped around in a circle then sat down again. "Mynew mwommy wikes wou too!" Moonkit exclaimed.
nerd behavior
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | New & Accepting | Needs Warriors

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:23 pm

Fallensnow
    25 Moons / Warrior / Tom / Arranged Mate; Willowwhisper / Tags; Pantherpaw
The long-furred white tom had been trailing Pantherpaw the entire time, but hadn't found the right moment to appear. A bird made a loud call, scaring Fallensnow. Well, enough for him to almost fall off a branch, but instead he broke off a twig and it hit Pantherpaw on the ear.

Peonydapple
    30 Moons / Warrior / She-cat / Arranged Mate; TBA / Crush; Frostpetal / Tags; Open
The mostly dark tortoiseshell she-cat wandered through the territory, heading nowhere in particular.

Minnowcreek
    23 Moons / Warrior / Tom / Arranged Mate; Frostpetal / Apprentice; Rainypaw / Tags; Rainypaw, Ivypaw, Briareyes
The silver lynx point nodded in response. "It's fine with me."

Addercall
    13 Moons / Warrior / Tom / Arranged Mate; Gingersnap / Tags; Open
The tan ticked tom listened quietly, as everything went down.

Flamekit (Flameflicker)
    1 Moon / Kit / Tom / Tags; Fatespeaker, Moonkit
The ginger tabby kit padded over to where Moonkit and Fatespeaker currently were, curling into Fatespeaker's fur. "It's cold, mama." He murmured, shivering.

Briarstep
    84 Moons / Elder / She-cat / Tags; Open
The old blackish/brown tabby yawned, stretching.

Tulipthorn
    30 Moons / Warrior / She-cat / Arranged Mate; Desertstar / Tags; Desertstar
The long-furred cream tabby barely stiffened as his tail curled slightly around her, but soon relaxed. She set her head down on her paws, hoping she could fall asleep as fast as he did.

Lilyfang
    30 Moons / Warrior / Tom / Arranged Mate; TBA / Tags; Flamefall
The white tom was still learning everyone's names, and he blinked in surprise as a new cat walked in front of him. "Yes, it is. Hello." He answered, unsure of what to say.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:25 pm

Feathermist

Feathermist smiled and fell asleep by him. this was the best day of her life.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluff Master » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:42 pm

///Can I have a quick recap please?///
I officially published a Book. I am an Author, it proves that dreams can be reached, no matter what that Dream maybe. Dream big, the only thing something you is yourself.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttp://pfq.me/JadeCowen
Fluff Master

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny boy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:48 am

//Fatespaker\\
Fatespaker felt Flamekit curl beside her. He muttered some and pressed deep into her calico fluffy pelt. "Oh hello Flamekit... and I'm not your mother." She chuckled starting to washs him gently. "It's Fatespaker." She purred. She was glad that she had to watch too kits.
she/her straight single ENFP-T
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
”And I know that it's wrong that I can't move on”
obsessed with; Lorde, BØRNS, the NBHD,
cavetown, Conan gray, 80’s pop & rock, coin,
dayglow, clario, girl in red, tiagz, the driver era,
def leppard, PVRIS, beach boys | Your lie in april,
ouran, assassination classroom, naruto

------------im just an online love------------
hi !! im bunny , but you can call me nick !!
im your local chaotic wanna be grunge soft girl,
who loves, to write letters and pretty makeup!
my pm's are always open !! | prove it.
| smartie !! | my best friend !! | CORN !! |

"but there's something about you"
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
and just when I thought i would be okay, it shut down.
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
was: lovesick mixed kid chess
mama of two fur babies. extrovert.
practically inhaling spaghetti. caprisun.
soft girl vibes. aspiring makeup artist hehe.
books sprite star wars & star trek stickers
slushies naps pillows !! cuddles uwu pink !! 72 f
" If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you "
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:56 am

Feathermist

Feathermist awoke at about sunrise.

Feathermist looked at the sun slowly rising and sighed, she got up and walked around exploring the area she was in, but not going far from Flashstorm.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #1 bunny boy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:17 am

♛Scar♛

He jolted back and noticed Luke crying. 'Luke... oh no no... You...' He purred, hugging and licking his mate. 'It's alright, it's alright... Please stop crying. I'm here.' The blood from his slightly ripped ear trickled down Scar's face. He kept licking his mate but then stopped. 'O-Oww... My... ah...' He growled, putting a paw to his ear and collapsing down.
Oaks | He/They/It
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love Ra*bits Party!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

listography | credit
#1 bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | New | Always Accepting |

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:35 am

Flamefall
tom - warrior - Assingned mate: Hiddenstorm - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open - tags: Lilyfang

He gived the shy tom a smile, before sit down next to him "So, umm, How you're liked to be here? Is this starting to feel like a home to you?" he meowed questioning the tom again.

Flurrybreeze
She - warrior - Assingned mate: Frozenninght - crush/mate: open - apprenice: open - tags: Hawktalon

She gived him a loud warm purr "Don't you worry about that...You're not the only one who have some problems to find a herbs" she meowed glancing at the wood around them "Then there two stupid in the woods" she meowed silently, starting to feel better now.

Waterpaw
She - apprentice - Assigned mate: none - crush/mate: open - mentor: Frostpetal - tags: Frostpetal

She looked the story about the Duskclans past "But how this clan could never survive, if the assigned mates don't love each others and any new kits could not being born? Even now there is none queens?" she meowed sighing, wondering if she got too far for her words.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | New & Accepting | Needs Warriors

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:39 am

Skelly Leijon wrote:Swiftleap
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Briareyes - Apprentice: None - Tags: Frozennight, Open

Swiftleap followed Frozennight back in silence At least we caught a good amount. he thought to himself. He still felt a good amount of worry for Frozennight but figured he'd be able to handle himself. He also felt a bit of guilt for not going after Hawktalon, he probably should have checked up on him too while he was out.. But he wouldn't be gone much longer would he? He padded into camp and set his prey down on the fresh kill pile. Glancing around he looked for Briareyes or Hawktalon wondering if either of them were back. He didn't see them first glance so he just sat down not far from the prey pile and began to groom his fur as Frozennight left.

Hawktalon
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Muddyclaw - Apprentice: Stripepaw - Tags: Flurrybreeze

Hawktalon chuckled "Yeah sounds like a plan." he said as he stood up. "But be warned, I'll probably take forever to find herbs, I never helped the medicine cat when I was an apprentice. I'm not good at finding plants." he said as he started back towards camp. "Oh, you know, I forgot about my brother, I probably shouldn't have left him hanging in camp anyways." he said with a shrug.

Rainypaw
She-cat - Apprentice - Mentor: Minnowcreek - Tags: Ivypaw, Minnowcreek, Briareyes

Rainypaw nodded and assumed a stance her tail lashing excitedly. "okay! Show us what you know so far Ivypaw." She said. "On me though, fight me you'll never win against Minnowcreek." She said glancing at him.

Skelly Leijon wrote:Frostpetal
She-cat - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Minnowcreek - Crush: Peonydapple - Apprentice: Waterpaw - Tags: Waterpaw

Frostpetal flicked her ears thoughtfully. "It's been a tradition for a very long time.." she said softly. "DuskClan wasn't founded with this tradition.. " she paused, coming to a stand still. "If.. memory serves me correctly.. My Mother said, DuskClan wasn't always alone. There was another Clan here with us. But back then.. We were.. DawnClan.. The name of the other clan.. That I can't remember. But back in DawnClan, there was a fight started. Between us and the other Clan because of some disloyal cats. They'd taken up mates in another clan and produced half clan kits. Each Clan wanted them. But Duskstar was furious.. He believed his Clan needed more structure.. That this couldn't be allowed to happen again.. And he made the tradition and a few new rules for us all.. He changed DawnClan to DuskClan.. Somewhere along the line the other clan must have disappeared. My Mother would never tell me where they went or what happened to them." she frowned slightly. "Only that because of the disloyalty of some, we all must stay true to the tradition to prevent it from ever happening again. Whoever is proven to be disloyal must be exiled. As DuskClan has to be a clan of true loyalty." she looked at Waterpaw sadly.

Embergaze
She-cat - Deputy - Assigned Mate - Newtwhisker - Forbidden Mate: Frozennight - Apprentice: None - Tags: Frozennight/In the Med Cat Den

Embergaze lifted her head up more, she felt bad she should have made more of an effort.. she coughed and curled back up, she felt so terrible.. she wanted to get up and run out there after him. To tell him she was sorry.. to comfort him and be beside him.. but she couldn't do that here. Would she ever be able to? She felt the hot sting of tears fill her eyes and she tried her best to blink them away.

Bearshadow
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Ottertalon - Tags: Ottertalon

Bearshadow laughed "Okay Squirreltalon then is it?" He smiled at her. "I like it.. I like Ottertalon too but I could see Squirreltalon for sure." He nodded.

Petalpelt of StarClan, Former Medicine Cat of DuskClan

Petalpelt smiled softly "Don't worry Timberpaw, I have faith in you." she said. "That's why i've come to you, I wouldn't have if StarClan didn't believe in you, you're going to be a great medicine cat one day, don't worry." she then straightened up, her voice growing cold "Beware the darkness of cats..
Beware the wanderer of dreams...
Beware the clan of darkness and truth...
Beware the cat who is not what he seems...
ash of strike and clouds of song may find the lost clan but,
A cat named adder, with a call will soon speak to fate, but fate might reply within a frozen night,
Something is coming to kill the light...
Something to kill the clans...
Duskclan will fall under Whispers and darkness,
Unless the lost clan of Whispers is found..." she said.
[/quote]
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:39 am

xx jaybird xx
jaybird noticed that joltheart and nettleleap hadn't spoken to each other, and she looked back at the tom and sighed, "its about her, isn't it?"
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me