MISTCLAN | warriors romance RP | still accepting new members

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

MISTCLAN | warriors romance RP | still accepting new members

Postby Luscinia » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:23 pm

MISTCLAN
♥ the clan of secrets ♥

Long ago, there used to be two clans in the forest, Mistclan and Leafclan. Mistclan was located along the riverside, while Leafclan could be found deep in the forest. Since then, however, Leafclan has vanished from existence after disbanding from a fatal move by its leader, and Mistclan nearly did the same thing. Swanstar (the leader of Mistclan), and Lionstar (the leader of Leafclan) had fallen madly in love with each other. They managed to keep it a secret for a long time, but then the Leafclan deputy, Coalfur, discovered the two leaders meeting in secrecy and told all of Leafclan the treachery of their own leader. Lionstar was driven out of his own clan, and Coalfur became the clan's leader, but not for long.The series of events divided Leafclan into two. The supporters of Lionstar versus the supports of Coalstar. It started as simple arguments, then erupted into full-on battles with one another. Some cats left the clan and became loners, never to be seen again, while others joined the much more stable Mistclan, still lead by Swanstar, who at this point decided to distance herself from Lionstar for her own sake, and took up a mate from her own clan. When Swanstar died, her very strict daughter, Snoweye took her place. Snoweye, in light of Leafclan's fall, announced a new code for warriors to adhere to. The mates of all warriors were to be decided by the leader themselves, and any forbidden romances (including cheating on your assigned partner with another Mistclan cat) could result in exile. Depending on the cat's age, if their mate dies, they may not take another one. If the cat is still rather young, they may be assigned a new one.

It was highly unpopular, but everyone feared exile if they tried to stand against it. So they quietly accepted the new code, and eventually, it became woven tightly in with the clan's society and function. Once an apprentice becomes a warrior (typically at 12 moons), they are sent to the 'she-cat camp' or the 'tom camp' depending on their biological sex until the day the leader finds a suitable match. Once they are assigned their mate, they are allowed to live in the main camp. This rule was set into place a long time ago, and most of the cats who lived to see it are dead or are at least one hundred moons old.

In more recent times- three moons ago, in fact- the cats of Mistclan were forced out of their original territory after twolegs kidnapped and even killed several clan cats and encroached further and further onto the land. They journeyed up and down a mountain to escape this, until they arrived where they are now. Here, there is a small but ferocious group of rogues who are angry that they have to share land, but other than that, things have gone smoothly. The cats captured by twolegs have, thankfully, managed to find their ways back to their home clan. However, the leader and the medicine cats keep hearing Starclan whispering "Leafclan" in their dreams. A prophecy is on its way, signaling yet another big change.
Last edited by Luscinia on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MISTCLAN | warriors romance RP

Postby Luscinia » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:29 pm

THE RULES

♥ The site's rules apply to this roleplay.

♥ If you don't write a high ranking character, you will only be expected to write at least two sentences per-reply. However, writers of high ranking characters must write at least four sentences per-reply.

♥ Maximum of six characters per-person, and you must be active with each of these characters. You may write one kit regardless of how many other cats you write, but if you want to write more than one, you'll have to use one of your four slots.

♥ In the start of the RP, the queen position is only available to those who were apart of V2 of this roleplay, and if the writer of your character's mate agrees! If you weren't apart of V2, then your she-cat can become a queen later in the RP.

♥ No orphaned kits. Sorry.

♥ All OOC discussion and character forms should go to the form and discussion thread.

♥ LGBTQ+ cats are 100% allowed, but please be aware that the assigned mate-ships will be heterosexual based on the character's biological sex. However, characters are welcome to have crushes and forbidden romances with characters of the same sex.

♥ Please respect everyone in this little community, and refrain from OOC drama. This includes arguments and the like.

♥ Reservations will last 48 hours from my confirmation.

♥ If you're inactive for one week, I will message you to see if you're still involved. If I don't hear from you for a week after that, your characters will be removed.
Last edited by Luscinia on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:55 pm

THE CHARACTERS

Leader:: [1/1]
    - Wolfstar | tom | 45 moons | CourtofLions

Leader's Mate:: [1/1]
    - Cedarfeather | she-cat | 42 moons | wilddog990

Deputy:: [1/1]
    - Redfeather | tom | 39 moons | ~MacManus~

Deputy's Mate:: [1/1]
    - Quailspots | she-cat | 26 moons | Emberwisp

Medicine Cat:: [1/1]
    - Nutheart | she-cat (tom ident.) | 19 moons | Emberwisp

Medicine Cat's Apprentice:: [1/1]
    - Hollypaw | she-cat | 13 moons | Akame-chan

Queens::
    - only available to those who were in V2 for now
    - Stormface | she-cat | 39 moons | CourtofLions

Kits::
    - not open unless kits are born in RP
    - Goosekit | she-cat | 1 moon | CourtofLions | Stormface's
    - Breezekit | tom | 1 moon | Akame-chan | Stormface's
    - Skykit | she-cat | 1 moon | ~birdy~ | Stormface's

Elders:: [0/3]
    - open spot
    - open spot
    - open spot

Loners:: [2/4]
    - Bijou | tom | 42 moons | CourtofLions
    - Soul | she-cat | 6 moons | Inuyasha
    - open spot
    - open spot

Rogue Clan Leader:: [1/1]
    - Soot | she-cat | 47 moons | Emberwisp

Rogue Clan Warriors:: [9/10]
    - Arch | tom | 12 moons | ~MacManus~
    - Sweet | she-cat | 30 moons | ~MacManus~
    - Slipstream | she-cat | 41 moons | raidaoko
    - Night | she-cat | 48 moons | invincible llama
    - Bailey | she-cat | 12 moons | ~birdy~
    - Arrow | tom | 13 moons | Akame-chan
    - Midnightbreeze | she-cat | 23 moons | .Pain
    - Maple | she-cat | 24 moons | CourtofLions
    - Lynx | she-cat | 2 moons | believe-hwu
    - open spot
    Warriors:: [18/25]
    - Blossomheart | she-cat | 31 moons | CourtofLions
    - Creamflower | she-cat | 23 moons | Animals65
    - Elmtail | she-cat | 32 moons | Emberwisp
    - Dapplemask | she-cat | 39 moons | believe-hwu
    - Addersnap | she-cat | 21 moons | Akame-chan
    - Tawnysong | she-cat | 24 moons | raidaoko
    - Silverstrike | she-cat | 15 moons | ~birdy~
    - Tigerstripe | she-cat | 14 moons | .Pain
    - Willowwhisper | she-cat | 20 moons | fluffybudgie
    - open she-cat spot
    - open she-cat spot
    - open she-cat spot

- Crowpath | tom | 51 moons | CourtofLions
    - Patchshadow | tom | 38 moons | Emberwisp
    - Embereyes | tom | 21 moons | Emberwisp
    - Falconwing | tom | 32 moons | believe-hwu
    - Oakfur | tom | 38 moons | raidaoko
    - Clawpelt | tom | 15 moons | ~birdy~
    - Littlestep | tom | 15 moons | ~birdy~
    - Nightblaze | tom | 26 moons | Akame-chan
    - Cloudwater | tom | 29 moons | Akame-chan
    - open tom spot
    - open tom spot
    - open tom spot
    - open tom spot

Apprentices:: [2/8]
    - Halfpaw | she-cat | 11 moons | ~MacManus~
    - open she-cat spot
    - open she-cat spot
    - open she-cat spot

- Minkpaw | tom | 11 moons | believe-hwu
    - open tom spot
    - open tom spot
    - open tom spot
population;;
♂ - 16
♀ - 26
total - 42
Last edited by Luscinia on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:32 am, edited 33 times in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:56 pm

THE RELATIONSHIPS

mentors
        Nutheart + Hollypaw
        Quailspots + Halfpaw
        Crowpath + Minkpaw

mateships
        Wolfstar x Cedarfeather
        Oakfur x Stormface
        Embereyes x Creamflower
        Falconwing x Elmtail
        Redfeather x Quailspots
        Littlestep x Addersnap
        Crowpath x Tawnysong
        Nightblaze x Silverstrike
        Dapplemask x Patchshadow
        Cloudwater x Willowwhisper
        Clawpelt x Tigerstripe

need mates;;
        - Blossomheart

crushes + forbidden romances
        Midnightbreeze >< Redfeather
Last edited by Luscinia on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:09 am, edited 6 times in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:02 pm

THE PROPHECY
    “In order to revive the clan that fell long ago, ten cats must be sent.”

Omens to Hint at the Destined Cats;;
    - The footprints of a crow in the Medicine Den

- The calls of a tawny owl in Hollypaw's dream

- An adder lunging at Nutheart in his dream

- Hollypaw sees a fox with half of its tail missing, but it runs away

- Wolfstar sees the shadow of a cat in a dream, but there's a few holes in it

- Nutheart dreams of a raccoon with a spotted mask instead of a solid one

- A cream-colored flower appearing in the leader's den

- A grey wolf with amber eyes and a scarred pelt appears in front of Wolfstar, but runs away. The wolf looks similar to one of his clanmates

- OPEN SPOT

- OPEN SPOT

Users involved;;
    - CourtofLions
    - raidaoko
    - Akame-chan
    - ~MacManus~
    - Emberwisp
    - Animals65
    - ~birdy~
    - believe-hwu
    - open spot
    - open spot
Last edited by Luscinia on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:10 am, edited 6 times in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:24 am

HONORING THE DECEASED
    - Palelight [Wolfstar's mate / Killed by twolegs]
    - Softpetal [Cause of death unknown]
    - Swanfrost [Patchshadow's mate / Killed by twolegs]
    - Tatteredfur (?) [Elder / Died along the journey]
    - Ashpaw [Apprentice / Died along the journey]
Last edited by Luscinia on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:51 am

TERRITORY

- Mistclan Territory;; The camp is located in the valley between two large mountains, with a wide but very shallow, low-to-no current stream cutting down the center of it. This river frequently mists over in the mornings and evenings. In the steeper faces of one of the mountains, there is a large cave, with various smaller caves inside of it. These smaller caves are all of the clan's dens. The leader will open make announcements at the top of the edge that this cave is carved in.

- Rogue Clan Territory;; They reside in the higher-up regions of the mountain to the East of Mistclan, in a place where it's very rocky and cold, and snow neatly always covers the ground, from early Autumn to mid Spring. It's a rough place to live, but the rogues have made it work for some time now. They can brag about the absolutely astonishing view from their territory, that's for sure. The Rogue Clan, however, does occasionally move to the Western mountain temporarily for hunting, primarily in the Autumn and Winter months.

- Unclaimed Territory [Soon-to-be Leafclan territory];; A dense, vast forest filled with pines and firs, located on the mountain to the West of Mistclan. It constantly smells of fresh wood, and the trees provide great shelter from the elements.

- Where Cats Can Meet Starclan;; At the very peak of the smallest mountain in the area, there is a rock that looks very similar to the rock that was found in Mistclan's former territory; a large, lion-head shaped stone, glistening in the sunlight or moonlight. However, clan cats must get past the Rogue Clan before reaching this place. It's very important that cats traveling there take at least two warriors with them.

DANGERS

- Mistclan;; Bears, mountain lions, flooding, rockslides, birds of prey, disease

- Rogue Clan;; Mountain lions, rockslides, intense winds, bears, birds of prey, extremely cold weather, drought, famine

- Leafclan;; Forest fires, wolves, coyotes, foxes, tree-falls
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MISTCLAN | Post 1

Postby Luscinia » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:40 pm

W O L F S T A R
tom ☾ 45 moons ☾ leader ☾ mate;; Cedarfeather ☾ crush;; n/a ☾ apprentice;; n/a ☾ tags;; open

Wolfstar had gotten up as earlier as he usually does, sitting on a large rock in the center of the shallow river that cut through the center of the camp. As of late, these quiet early mornings were spent considering the new deputy after Stormface had stepped down. He was caught on four cats in particular, but he knew he had to make up his mind quickly. For today, he would have to call the patrol himself, but he would have to wait for more of his clanmates to awaken for now. The tom shoved himself off of his rocky perch, wading across the river until he reached the side of camp where the dens were.

S T O R M F A C E
she-cat ☁ 39 moons ☁ queen ☁ mate;; Oakfur ☁ crush;; n/a ☁ apprentice;; n/a ☁ tags;; her kits, open

Stormface woke up at the feeling of stirring against her stomach, noticing that her three kits were beginning to wake up. With a long, soft sigh, she gazed at the entrance of the nursery. She couldn't help but remember that days when, just a few moons ago, she would stand up on a rock and call out the morning patrols, and had the respect of many of her clanmates. Now, she was convinced that all of that respect vanished upon the confession of the great mistake she made with a loner. It was the price to pay. At least Oakfur didn't seem to resent her for it. Shaking away her sorrows, she leaned down and licked the top of the earliest riser, Goosekit's head.

C R O W P A T H
tom ☠ 51 moons ☠ warrior ☠ mate;; Tawnysong ☠ crush;; n/a ☠ apprentice;; Minkpaw ☠ tags;; open

Crowpath raised his head at the sound of some of his clanmates stirring, letting out a long yawn. For the longest time, he suffered from nightmares nearly every night, but after Tawnysong returned he had been sleeping rather peacefully. He gave his mate a quick lick on the top of the head, then rose to his paws, grooming off the extra nest thing clung to his thick dark pelt. Afterwards, he emerged from the warriors den, examining the outside of the camp. They'd been here for about three moons now, and he still couldn't quite comprehend that this was their new home.

BLOSSOMHEART
she-cat ✿ 31 moons ✿ warrior ✿ mate;; Greyfeather ✿ crush;; n/a ✿ apprentice;; Aspenpaw ✿ tags;; open

Blossomheart was woken up by a kick to the back of one of her clanmates, an unhappy snort coming from her as she stumbled abruptly to her paws, her tail swishing back and forth in a sassy, irritated manner. Living outside and being around this many cats all day was definitely not something she had adjusted to yet. She for the most part enjoyed the company, and the being outdoors part was manageable, but they both had their downsides. With a dramatic sigh, the she-cat dragged herself out of the den and gazed longingly at the fresh-kill pile, her stomach snarling embarrassingly loud.

SNAKESTRIKE
tom ➸ 19 moons ➸ warrior ➸ mate;; Willowwhisper ➸ crush;; n/a ➸ apprentice;; n/a ➸ tags;; open

The hairless tom-cat slunk out of the warriors den, ears flattened against his head as he trembled. The cool morning air of the mountains wasn't particularly something Snakestrike was fond of. He was starting to get used to it, for sure, but he still hated it. He found a ray of sunshine beaming down on a rock in the camp, and decided to curl up on the barely-heated rock.

GOOSEKIT
she-kit ♪ 1 moon ♪ kit ♪ tags;; Stormface, siblings, open

Goosekit mewled loudly as her mother licked the top of her head, energetically swatting at Stormface's face. Already bored, she began attempting to climb up her mother's side. "Mama, when's Bijou gonna visit again?" Her greenish-blue eyes locked onto her mother's deep blues. "I have no idea, sweetie. Really, I don't." She replied calmly, but there was a weird tone there, something Goosekit couldn't really recognize. It didn't sound happy, though. Goosekit pouted, sliding ungracefully down Stormface's side.

BIJOU
tom ♥ 42 moons ♥ loner ♥ mate;; never ♥ crush;; most she-cats ♥ tags;; open

Bijou cautiously leapt along the big rocks as he scaled one of the mountains, heading toward the Rogue Clan territory. It did take them quite a while to get used to his presence, but once he showed he wasn't intent on helping the clans in any way, they seemed to relax. A little bit, at least. At a certain point in his climbing, when he was convinced he was close to the territory, he took a break. He panted as he adjusted to the altitude and caught his breath, bright yellow eyes cautiously flickering around his surroundings.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MISTCLAN | warriors romance RP | open | V3

Postby Ember! » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Elmtail
Rank: Warrior |Gender: She-cat |Age: 32 moons |Crush: None, open |Mate: Falconwing |Apprentice: None |Location: Mistclan Camp|Tagged: None, open.

Elmtail sat quietly by the stream that cut through camp. While most of the time, Elmtail was a confident and pompous warrior, sometimes she would just enjoy the peace and quiet of the dawn. She took a deep breath of the pleasantly cool air, lapping at the shallow waters. She began to groom her brown fur as she waited for patrols to be called.

Embereyes
Rank: Warrior|Gender: Tom|Age: 21 moons|Crush: None, open|Mate: Creamflower|Apprentice: None|Location: Mistclan Camp|Tagged: None, open.

Embereyes was sprawled out on his nest, stretching out his gangly legs one by one. He stumbled over his clanmates bodies, chuckling nervously as he felt himself trip over someone's tail. He came into camp in a scramble. Putting a proud smile on his face, Embereyes tried to look confident, but his puffed out chest and high-held tail looked more awkward than anything. He realized such, but he reminded himself, 'New territory, new me. I'm the new Embereyes!' Ever since he moved to the new territory, he had been trying to start anew, but it was pretty tiring sometimes trying to be a big brave hero, especially when he definitely wasn't as such.

Patchshadow
Rank: Warrior|Gender: Tom|Age: 38 moons|Crush: None, open|Mate: Tigerstorm|Apprentice: None|Location: Mistclan Territory|Tagged: None, open

Patchshadow sat rigidly in Mistclan's camp, his tail wrapped tightly around his paws. He shuffled in place, trying to keep his thin body warm in the chill of the morning. 'Maybe a walk will do me some good.' He thought, as he flicked his gaze towards the mountains that lined the valley they had settled in. If he got moving, maybe he could evade Tigerstorm, or anyone else who might be a bother. He nodded to himself, quickly padding out of camp.

Nutheart
Rank: Medicine Cat |Gender: Tom-identifying |Age: 19 moons |Crush: None, open |Mate: None, forbidden |Apprentice: Hollypaw |Location: Mistclan Med Cat Den |Tagged: None, open.

Nutheart woke up, breathing heavily as his claws scrabbled against the edge of his nest. He groaned, tucking his nest back towards himself, and shaking out scraps of moss that clung to his fur. He curled back up, idly pawing at the ground as he pondered about these reoccurring dreams. Perhaps he'd speak up about it later, but for now he'd just keep an ear out for Starclan's whispers.

Quailspots
Rank: Warrior|Gender: She-cat|Age: 26 moons|Crush: None, open|Mate: Shadowclaw |Apprentice: Halfpaw|Location: Mistclan Camp|Tagged: None, open

Quailspots stirred quietly in her nest, smiling sleepily. "Oh.. Yes." She muttered softly as she slept, suddenly flinching, and shaking herself awake. She blinked sleep from her eyes, and glanced around the warrior's den. She smirked smugly, still seeing quite a few sleeping bodies, and she lifted herself up into the main section of the cave. She stepped out, yawning quietly.

Soot
Rank: Rogue Leader|Gender: She-cat|Age: 47 moons|Crush: None, open|Mate: None |Location: Rogue Clan Camp|Tagged: Bijou, open

Soot had been awake for a while, just admiring the view from her mountaintop. She drummed her claws impatiently against the stony floor, an ear swiveled behind her to listen for any approaching cats. The bitter cold winds battered her body, but she ignored it. After all, her thick fur was well suited for the cold, and after living here all your life, you tend to get used to it. But all those newcomers must be freezing. She stifled a chuckle, shaking out snowflakes from her grey pelt. She noticed the yellow eyes of one of their frequent visitors. Flirty lad he was. Soot called out from above, "Welcome back Bijou."
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MISTCLAN | warriors romance RP | open | V3

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:04 pm

~~~~~~~Redfeather~~~~Tags:Open, Warrior's Den~~~~~~~~~
Redfeather opened and eye and looked around the den. A few cats were shuffling and moving a bit, as far as he could see. He cast a quick glance to his mate, before huffing and pulling himself to his paws. The large ginger Tom sat back and began to groom in a slow and rhythmatic pace. His long tail flicked back and forth sharply as he groomed.

~~~~~~~~Halfpaw~~~~~~Tags: Open, camp~~~~~~~~~~
Halfpaw stretched out each leg carefully, before padding out of her den. She hoped that Quailspots would take her out for some training. The brown Torbie had grown much since the old territory, but she often thought back on it. She missed Muffin, the friendly neighbouring Kittypet. She thought back on the day she got to spen in his den, playing with his strange Kittypet things. She shook her head and walked out to camp. The apprentice nodded a greeting to Wolfstar. She thought back on the idea of Quailspots taking her out training. She hoped Littlestep could tag along.

~~~~~~Sweet~~~~Tags: Open, Rogue Clan Camp~~~~~~~~~
Sweet rolled on to her back, exposing her belly to the little warmth from the sunlight. She could hear Soot nearby somewhere, although she didn't feel like getting up to see what her leader was up to. The She cat listened out to the sounds of the birds nearby.

~~~~~~Arch~~~~~Tags: Open, Rogue Clan Territory~~~~~~~
Pupils narrowed, claws dug into the dirt. In a quick sudden moment, young muscles rippled behind grey tabby fur. Arch bounded forward, once, twice. The Jay heard him coming, but that is what he had expected. The Jay lit up into the sky, before quickly being dragged back down by a paw and sharp black claws. Arch yanked his prey from the sky and killed it with a swift slash. He took a few bites from the fallen creature.
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me