DELETE THIS MODS PLEASE

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: M o o r c l a n _New and accepting_

Postby Weredog » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:05 am

Scar
    Loner || 95 moons || no relationship || tags: Sunblaze
Scar had been about to question what Sunblaze meant by 'visit in her dreams' when Whitestar appeared and began to speak to the she-cat instead. He had come to the conclusion of the medicine cat's death on his own even before the leader mentioned burying him but that was it. Tigerbush was dead and gone, end of story. Right? The loner heard passing mentions of StarClan here and there during the time he had been in the clan but never any explanation as to what they were. 'so-and-so is watching you from StarClan' and 'you'll be able to see them again when you join them in StarClan' were what he heard most commonly. He did not feel like it was the appropriate time to ask about this though and instead just ate the mixture Sunblaze gave him in silence.

Bumblepaw
    Apprentice || 6 moons || no relationship || tags: Poppykit
"No...?" Bumblepaw sounded even more confused now that his question had been answered.
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basicc. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:37 am

SunBlaze - Med Cat // Female
- SunBlaze turned around and padded back into her den. Tears were swelling in her eyes, they glistened as they fell. The medicine cat paced to the back of the medicine store and slicked between a clump of ferns to where she grew her very own herbs. With a grunt of anger, SunBlaze slashed out at her herb garden, ripping valuable herbs to shreds. The orange cat crouched into a ball, stems and leaves filled her paws and the sap was sticky in her claws. "I've lost all faith in StarClan," She grumbled, "Maybe i'm not fit to be a medicine cat."
【basicc.
────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi! i'm basicc. (or ash) <3
i've been around for a while, but have only recently come
back to CS again ! feel free to send me trades, message or
invite me to anything warrior cats related!
(っ◔◡◔)っ thank you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
basicc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:48 am

Blossomwing
    26 Moons / She-cat / Queen / Tags; Open
The pretty calico she-cat pricked her ears at the mention of the deceased medicine cat, and thought. How could she see him? He's dead.

Poppykit
    4 Moons / She-cat / Kit / Tags; Bumblepaw
The calico she-kit pouted a bit. "But he was here. ."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basicc. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:55 am

- SunBlaze turned around and ran out of the medicine den, Snarling as she passed Scar. The orange she-cat was like a flame blowing through the darkness - Only dim moonlight highlighted her pelt. As she ran through the camp she stopped beside the camp enterance. The medicine cat bared her teeth as she slashed her claws through the ground and turned to face her classmates. "If StarClan was so precious," She hissed, "Why is TigerBush dead? And why do I feel all of this grief!" SunBlaze turned and ran through the bushes, into the darkness of the night.
【basicc.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(っ◔◡◔)っ thank you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
basicc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weredog » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:12 am

Scar
    Loner || 95 moons || no relationship || tags: Sunblaze, open
Scar didn't react to Sunblaze's angry fit of destroying her herbs nor did he try to stop her as she rushed off. He did, however, stand up with a soft sigh after she had gone and began trying to clean up the den. He began to gather up plants that didn't look too shredded up and tried to gather them into separate piles for each herb. Of course because he didn't know the herbs the way a medicine cat was, his piles weren't exactly perfect and based mostly on the appearance of the plants. The similar looking dandelion and coltsfoot were piled together, for example, and his age effected eyesight resulted in him missing most of the tiny poppy seeds that lay scattered about. Some spilled honey was making things sick together as well as to him when he tried to separate the leaves from each other so he eventually just started putting all the honey affected plants in their own pile no matter what they looked like.

Cloudgaze
    Queen || 15 moons || no relationship || tags: open
Nightfall had overtaken the camp by the time Cloudgaze had finished giving birth to her third and final kit. It had taken a while due to her status as a first time mother but it was a relatively smooth birth and all kits seemed healthy from what she could tell despite all her constant concerns. She had since moved herself and her kits to a clean nest where she now lay gently purring with her kits at her belly, her eyes narrowed into small slits of exhaustion.

Bumblepaw
    Apprentice || 6 moons || no relationship || tags: Poppykit
Bumblepaw slightly tilted his head to one side in a questioning manner in response to Poppykit's insistence that Tigerbush had been here when he never saw the medicine cat himself. Before he had the chance to say anything more, Sunblaze burst out of the medicine cat den hissing quite loudly about StarClan before racing off. "What was that all about?" He asked no one in particular.
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:30 am

Blossomwing
    26 Moons / She-cat / Queen / Tags; Poppykit, etc.
The pretty calico she-cat flattened her ears slightly, hearing Sunblaze, going over to her kit and carrying Poppykit into the nursery.

Poppykit
    4 Moons / She-cat / Kit / Tags; Blossomwing
The calico she-kit allowed her mother to carry her into the nursery, and curled up into their nest. Why didn't he believe me?
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basicc. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:39 am

- SunBlaze ran through the forest with tears streaming from her eyes. Moonlight made her amber pelt glitter like the stars, but right now all she wanted to do was leave them behind. Her mind whirled with grief as she ran deeper into the undergrowth. Brambles snagged at her thick pelt and blood dripped from their scratches. Suddenly she paused, skidding to a hault. SunBlaze stared into the river that swirled around her feet. "TigerBush," She whimpered, Looking into the sky briefly, "Why did you have to leave?"
【basicc.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(っ◔◡◔)っ thank you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
basicc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weredog » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:54 am

Scar
    Loner || 95 moons || no relationship || tags: open
Scar finished the sorting, fairly proud of his neat little piles, and returned to his nest. He began to slowly clean the sticky honey off his paws after sitting down. There were small bits of various herbs mixed in with the sweet liquid but it wasn't nearly enough to actually affect him in any way.

Bumblepaw
    Apprentice || 6 moons || no relationship || tags: Poppykit, open
Bumblepaw didn't even notice that Poppykit leaving until after he tried to look back at her only to find she was missing. Only then did he realize just how late it was and figured Blossomwing had probably come to gather up her kit for the night. He parted his jaws in a wide yawn as a wave of sudden drowsiness hit him. The tabby slowly pulled himself to the apprentice den, too tired to want to put in the effort of walking, where he flopped into his nest and fell asleep within moments.
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cocat » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:23 am

Tigerbush's spirit looked down at Sunblaze from below. "Don't worry. I'm here still."

▧▧▧▧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
wow i haven't been here since 2017 that's so weird
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
>>--»>>--»>>--»>>--»>>--»>>--»>>--»

Cocat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:35 am

Blossomwing
    26 Moons / She-cat / Queen / Tags; Poppykit, etc.
The pretty calico she-cat purred, her tail slightly nudging Poppykit a bit closer to her.

Poppykit
    4 Moons / She-cat / Kit / Tags; Blossomwing
The calico she-kit yawned, curling up into a ball next to her mother.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me