Dreamclan~(NEW AND ACCEPTING)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Drama

Poll ended at Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:38 pm

some cats get stuck outside of the camp because of rocks falling from the top of the waterfall
44%
luna and miles do something big to disturb the clan
24%
wolfs!
24%
twolegs!
8%

Total votes : 25

Re: Dreamclan~(NEW AND ACCEPTING)

Postby Vylad » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:52 pm

гє๔קєɭՇ
Deputy|Tom|43 Moons|Apprentice;Flypaw|Crush;Woolystar|Tags;Woolystar

"I'll try." Redpelt muttered. The certainty was almost a big fat zero. Which honestly showed he was convinced he wasn't going to simply just flop down in his nest and fall asleep, or hardly get some rest at all.

๓๏๏ภקคฬ
Medicine Cat Apprentice|She-cat|9 Moons|Mentor;Minnowsplash|Crush;Bluepaw|Tags;Dapple, Dawn

Moonpaw nodded in response. "Okay."

ɭєคŦקคฬ
Apprentice|Tom|9 moons|Mentor;Speckleheart|Crush;Open|Tags;Flypaw

"We kinda did has a little fight, we lost connection." Leafpaw explained to her.

รՇ๏г๓ฬเภ๔
Warrior|Tom|43 Moons|Apprentice;Bluepaw|Mate;Rainsplatter|Tags;Silverkit

"I'm fine." He replied going back into his loner state.

รภ๏ฬςɭคฬ
Warrior|She-cat|43 moons|Apprentice;Open|Crush;Open|Tags;Open

Snowclaw sighed and trotted around in circles. Hoping to dry her soft white coat from all the water. Her eyes scanned the destroyed camp. Their destroyed old camp.

๓เรՇץ๒гєєչє
Warrior|She-cat|32 moons|Apprentice;Open|Crush;Open|Tags;Riverstreak, Open

Mistybreeze sighed softly. Lying next to her brother, Riverstreak. So much happened. So little time. That's how is goes. So much happens, yet so little time.

гเשєгรՇгєคк
Warrior|Tom|32 moons|Apprentice;Open|Crush;Open|Tags;Mistybreeze, Open

Riverstreak looked at Mistybreeze. She was the greatest sister put there. He was overjoyed she made it out alive.

ןยภє
Loner|She-kit|2.5 moons|Mother;Blade|Crush;Open|Tags;Seedpaw
"It's pronounced June, not Jade." June said. "And I could be better, what about you?"
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxictears » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:26 pm

°Lightningstreak°
*Apprentice: pearpaw|Tom|17 moons|Location:camp|tags:brockenwish,pearpaw *

He sighed as he watched his apprentice run"of course flypaw will"he meowed to her as he turned to look at her"race you to camp "he meowed and ran ahead
Last edited by Toxictears on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toxictears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:00 am

Weaselshadow
tom > warrior > crush: still unsure > Apprentice: open > tags: open
Sighing he walked into the fresh kill pile and taked a small mice in there, he was hungry but soemthing telled him that the biggest belongs to the others. Relazinf he started to eat it, glancing around the camp as he swallowed his bite.

Brokenwish
She > warrior > crush: Lightningstreak > Apprentice: open > tags: Lightningstreak,Pearpaw
She walked back at the other two, carring hr mice "Yeah, maybe we could go back...our clan needs us" she meowed giving a small smile to the tom. She didn't feel so embrassed with him anymore, they seemed to get closer or so she thought.

Pearpaw (-wind)
She > apprentice > crush: open > mentor: Lightningstreak> tags: Lightningstreak, Brokenwish
She nodded to her mentor "Alright, I will show this to Flypaw, she will turn green in jealous" she murmured laughing a little bit. Tkaing her catch back at her mouth and turned toward the camp. She wondered if she and Flypaw will be named to warrior today, Woolystar seemed to be very mysterical.

Flypaw (-vine)
She > apprentice > crush: open > mentor: Redpelt > tags: Leafpaw
She nodded "That's sad to hear...I hope it was not anything bad..." she meowed wanting to continued, but desiced to better not.

Honeymist
tom > senior warrior > crush: none > apprentice: open > tags: Minnowsplash
He nodded to the medicine cat and layed down, so the tom could look at his injured paw "So are you feeling fine?" he meowed suddently.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:28 am

Minnowsplash

Minnowsplash|Tom|Medicine cat|Sexuality:not sure|Crush:None|Location:Camp:Tagged Honeymist

Minnowsplash chewed the marigold, allowing the juice to seep into the injury."I've been fine."he answered as he added some more of the marigold."How about you? Find anything interesting lately?"he asked as he began placing cobweb on the wound.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 am

Weaselshadow
Sighing he walked into the fresh kill pile and taked a small mice in there, he was hungry but soemthing telled him that the biggest belongs to the others. Relazinf he started to eat it, glancing around the camp as he swallowed his bite.

Brokenwish
She > warrior > crush: Lightningstreak > Apprentice: open > tags: Lightningstreak,Pearpaw
She walked back at the other two, carring hr mice "Yeah, maybe we could go back...our clan needs us" she meowed giving a small smile to the tom. She didn't feel so embrassed with him anymore, they seemed to get closer or so she thought.

Pearpaw (-wind)
She > apprentice > crush: open > mentor: Lightningstreak> tags: Lightningstreak, Brokenwish
She nodded to her mentor "Alright, I will show this to Flypaw, she will turn green in jealous" she murmured laughing a little bit. Tkaing her catch back at her mouth and turned toward the camp. She wondered if she and Flypaw will be named to warrior today, Woolystar seemed to be very mysterical.

Flypaw (-vine)
She nodded "That's sad to hear...I hope it was not anything bad..." she meowed wanting to continued, but desiced to better not.

Honeymist
He looked as the younger tom workedaround his imjured paw "Not really, This earthquake was jsut a big shock... luckily there was not too much dead" he meowed sighing.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:56 am

Minnowsplash

Minnowsplash|Tom|Medicine cat|Sexuality:not sure|Crush:None|Location:Camp:Tagged Honeymist

The tom nodded as he finished adding the cobweb."Thats good to hear."Minnowsplash had been to busy to try and figure out who was where."Let me got some bind weed real quick."he then added and came back with some, adding it to hold the cobweb on.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comocat116 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:20 am

Stoneshadow | Rank: Warrior | Gender: Male | Tags: June | Location: Bottom of cliff | Character Sheet: PG 27

"Right, my apologies June. I'm am doing fine, sorry to hear your not doing to well." Stoneshadow apologized. After a pause he said "May I ask how you and my sister met."

(I am so sorry I got her name wrong, it's just that the font you chose for the names is so hard to read and I was really tired)
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:11 pm

гє๔קєɭՇ
Deputy|Tom|43 Moons|Apprentice;Flypaw|Crush;Woolystar|Tags;Woolystar

"I'll try." Redpelt muttered. The certainty was almost a big fat zero. Which honestly showed he was convinced he wasn't going to simply just flop down in his nest and fall asleep, or hardly get some rest at all.

๓๏๏ภקคฬ
Medicine Cat Apprentice|She-cat|9 Moons|Mentor;Minnowsplash|Crush;Bluepaw|Tags;Dapple, Dawn

Moonpaw nodded in response. "Okay."

ɭєคŦקคฬ
Apprentice|Tom|9 moons|Mentor;Speckleheart|Crush;Open|Tags;Flypaw

"We kinda did has a little fight, we lost connection." Leafpaw explained to her.

รՇ๏г๓ฬเภ๔
Warrior|Tom|43 Moons|Apprentice;Bluepaw|Mate;Rainsplatter|Tags;Silverkit

"I'm fine." He replied going back into his loner state.

รภ๏ฬςɭคฬ
Warrior|She-cat|43 moons|Apprentice;Open|Crush;Open|Tags;Open

Snowclaw sighed and trotted around in circles. Hoping to dry her soft white coat from all the water. Her eyes scanned the destroyed camp. Their destroyed old camp.

๓เรՇץ๒гєєչє
Warrior|She-cat|32 moons|Apprentice;Open|Crush;Open|Tags;Riverstreak, Open

Mistybreeze sighed softly. Lying next to her brother, Riverstreak. So much happened. So little time. That's how is goes. So much happens, yet so little time.

гเשєгรՇгєคк
Warrior|Tom|32 moons|Apprentice;Open|Crush;Open|Tags;Mistybreeze, Open

Riverstreak looked at Mistybreeze. She was the greatest sister put there. He was overjoyed she made it out alive.

ןยภє
Loner|She-kit|2.5 moons|Mother;Blade|Crush;Open|Tags;Seedpaw
"She found me." June replied. "How do you think we met."
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:30 am

Weaselshadow

Brokenwish
She run after the two, not wanting to bother their race. She looekd at Lightningstreak starting to wonder what kind of father thi tom could be, probabaly very overprotestive. Shaking her head she entered the camp after the two.

Pearpaw (-wind)
She looked at him before run after "Hey, that's cheating..." she yelled almost stumbling to th e squirrels long tail, but she keep her balance. Thought the running was hard as she was carring this big prey between her jaws. She entered the camp after her mentor "You win" she meowed gasping.

Flypaw (-vine)

Honeymist
He was silent for now, just let the tom work with his paw. Sighing she saw his other daugter Pearpaw running into the camp "So is it true? Are we leaving the camp?" he meowed silently.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comocat116 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:00 am

Stoneshadow | Rank: Warrior | Gender: Male | Tags: Open | Location: | Character Sheet: PG 27

"I figured as much. My sister can be here, there and everywhere on some days and then she can just vanish." Stoneshadow sighed again "Yeah, she can be a weird one but that just makes me love her more."
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me