Dreamclan~(NEW AND ACCEPTING)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Drama

Poll ended at Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:38 pm

some cats get stuck outside of the camp because of rocks falling from the top of the waterfall
44%
luna and miles do something big to disturb the clan
24%
wolfs!
24%
twolegs!
8%

Total votes : 25

Re: Dreamclan~(NEW AND ACCEPTING)

Postby Comocat116 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:07 am

SeedStar116 wrote:
Seedpaw | Rank: Apprentice | Gender: Female | Tags: Open | Location: | Character sheet: PG 27

Seedpaw bounced back up, seemingly not fazed by the impact. "And that is how NOT to climb down a cliff!" Seedpaw exclaimed, smiling and laughing even though blood was coming from a gash on her forehead. Seedpaw CAREFULLY finished climbing down the cliff, finally getting to the bottom and stopping by her brother who was just staring at her. "What?" Seedpaw asked, still not realizing that she was bleeding.

Stoneshadow | Rank: Warrior | Gender: Male | Tags: Open | Location: | Character Sheet: PG 27

Stoneshadow stared dumbfounded at his sister How does she do that? He thought. Stoneshadow sighed, leaning forward to lick the blood off his sisters face. "So who did you want me to meet?"
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:09 pm

гє๔קєɭՇ
Deputy|Tom|43 Moons|Apprentice;Flypaw|Crush;Woolystar|Tags;Woolystar

"Well, you need rest too." Redpelt replied. "Besides, I am just afraid while I rest, something bad will happen to the clan, which is why I haven't yet." Redpelt admitted to her.

๓๏๏ภקคฬ
Medicine Cat Apprentice|She-cat|9 Moons|Mentor;Minnowsplash|Crush;Bluepaw|Tags;Dapple, Dawn

Moonpaw nodded in response. "Okay."

ɭєคŦקคฬ
Apprentice|Tom|9 moons|Mentor;Speckleheart|Crush;Open|Tags;Flypaw

"We kinda did has a little fight, we lost connection." Leafpaw explained to her.

รՇ๏г๓ฬเภ๔
Warrior|Tom|43 Moons|Apprentice;Bluepaw|Mate;Rainsplatter|Tags;Silverkit

"I'm fine." He replied going back into his loner state.

รภ๏ฬςɭคฬ
Warrior|She-cat|43 moons|Apprentice;Open|Crush;Open|Tags;Open

Snowclaw sighed and trotted around in circles. Hoping to dry her soft white coat from all the water. Her eyes scanned the destroyed camp. Their destroyed old camp.

๓เรՇץ๒гєєչє
Warrior|She-cat|32 moons|Apprentice;Open|Crush;Open|Tags;Riverstreak, Open

Mistybreeze sighed softly. Lying next to her brother, Riverstreak. So much happened. So little time. That's how is goes. So much happens, yet so little time.

гเשєгรՇгєคк
Warrior|Tom|32 moons|Apprentice;Open|Crush;Open|Tags;Mistybreeze, Open

Riverstreak looked at Mistybreeze. She was the greatest sister put there. He was overjoyed she made it out alive.

ןยภє
Loner|She-kit|2.5 moons|Mother;Blade|Crush;Open|Tags;Seedpaw
June didn't say anything. Just watched them exchange words.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:32 am

SunSplatter
She sat in the middle of the small cave she visited so often, and stared at the wall. 'Ughhhh...' she groaned, and curled up grumpily. 'I can't stand it! I never have anything to do, and i wish i could just do Something i mean, i'm so lonely now that StormWind and RainSplatter are together I guess I've become less out-going, maybe i need to change that' she thought aloud, as she laid down and curled herself up.

RainSplatter
She sat beside her mate a moment, and then got up and went for a walk. She didn't want to talk to him while he was grumpy and TinyKit was napping, so she didn't have much to do, going for a walk and maybe fishing in the stream would help her calm down.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:54 am

illuminated, wrote:
Luna
Rogue ‖ She-Cat ‖ Location; Forest ‖ Mate; Miles ‖ Tags; Open
---
Luna looked around, the effects of the flood seemingly gone now.

SmokeShade
Warrior ‖ Tom ‖ 62 Moons ‖ Location; Dark Forest ‖ Crush; StormStar ‖ Tags; SunSplatter
---
"Oh, who needs them?" He replied with an edge of sass to his tone.
(Tfw all the Dark Forest does is gossip)

illuminated, wrote:
Willowpool
Loner ‖ She-Cat ‖ 13 Moons ‖ Location; Forest ‖ Crush; Soda-Pop ‖ Tags; Mint
---
"It would be best." She said agreeably.

Soda-Pop
Loner ‖ Tom ‖ 24 Moons ‖ Location; Forest ‖ Crush; Johnny ‖ Tags; Johnny
---
"I love you, too." He said, nuzzling Johnny.

Sunflight
Warrior ‖ Tom ‖ 22 Moons ‖ Location; Camp ‖ Crush; Speckleheart ‖ Tags; Open
---
He stretched in the middle of the clearing, pacing back and forth in front of a tree.

Bluepaw
Apprentice ‖ Tom ‖ 11 Moons ‖ Location; Nursery ‖ Mentor; Stormwind ‖ Crush; Moonpaw ‖ Tags; LilyStorm
---
He groaned as he awoke again. That certainly did not last long, he though as he heaved himself up and exited the den, flicking his tail in a solemn greeting to Leafpaw. He walked over to the nursery and sat down to talk with the queen, LilyStorm. "Hello, LilyStorm. How are your kits?" He mewed sleepily.

Silverkit
Kit ‖ Tom ‖ 2 Moons ‖ Location; Camp ‖ Tags; Open
---
He relaxed and looked around. There was nothing to do. "I'm boored!" He whined to no cat in particular.

Woolystar
Leader ‖ She-Cat ‖ 37 Moons ‖ Location; Camp ‖ App; Seedpaw ‖ Crush; RedPelt ‖ Tags; RedPelt
---
"Stop worrying so much. You can rest while I call out Pearpaw and Flypaw's names." She said, hinting that she would make them warrior's very soon this day.
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:00 am

Johnny

Johnny|Tom|Loner|Sexuality:gay bi|Crush:Soda |Location:Forest|Tagged:Soda

Johnny suddenly remembered Willowpool and Mint. He hoped they weren't looking for them."I hope the other two don't kill us."he joked.

Minnowsplash

Minnowsplash|Tom|Medicine cat|Sexuality:not sure|Crush:None|Location:Camp:Tagged Honeymist

Minnowsplash gave a small nod. "Marigold will do best. After all, if your paw was to get infected things would go downhill quickly."he walked off and returned with marigold."Let me see your paw."

sorry this took so long! I recently returned from break and have been busy))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:04 am

illuminated, wrote:
Luna
Rogue ‖ She-Cat ‖ Location; Forest ‖ Mate; Miles ‖ Tags; Open
---
Luna looked around, the effects of the flood seemingly gone now.

SmokeShade
Warrior ‖ Tom ‖ 62 Moons ‖ Location; Dark Forest ‖ Crush; StormStar ‖ Tags; SunSplatter
---
"Oh, who needs them?" He replied with an edge of sass to his tone.
(Tfw all the Dark Forest does is gossip)

Willowpool
Loner ‖ She-Cat ‖ 13 Moons ‖ Location; Forest ‖ Crush; Soda-Pop ‖ Tags; Mint
---
"It would be best." She said agreeably.

Soda-Pop
Loner ‖ Tom ‖ 24 Moons ‖ Location; Forest ‖ Crush; Johnny ‖ Tags; Johnny
---
"So, what, do we go out guns a-blazin? I could tackle Willow." He snorted as he laughed.

illuminated, wrote:
Sunflight
Warrior ‖ Tom ‖ 22 Moons ‖ Location; Camp ‖ Crush; Speckleheart ‖ Tags; Open
---
He stretched in the middle of the clearing, pacing back and forth in front of a tree.

Bluepaw
Apprentice ‖ Tom ‖ 11 Moons ‖ Location; Nursery ‖ Mentor; Stormwind ‖ Crush; Moonpaw ‖ Tags; LilyStorm
---
He groaned as he awoke again. That certainly did not last long, he though as he heaved himself up and exited the den, flicking his tail in a solemn greeting to Leafpaw. He walked over to the nursery and sat down to talk with the queen, LilyStorm. "Hello, LilyStorm. How are your kits?" He mewed sleepily.

Silverkit
Kit ‖ Tom ‖ 2 Moons ‖ Location; Camp ‖ Tags; Open
---
He relaxed and looked around. There was nothing to do. "I'm boored!" He whined to no cat in particular.

Woolystar
Leader ‖ She-Cat ‖ 37 Moons ‖ Location; Camp ‖ App; Seedpaw ‖ Crush; RedPelt ‖ Tags; RedPelt
---
"Stop worrying so much. You can rest while I call out Pearpaw and Flypaw's names." She said, hinting that she would make them warrior's very soon this day.
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comocat116 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:12 am

Seedpaw | Rank: Apprentice | Gender: Female | Tags: June & Stoneshadow| Location: Bottom of Cliff | Character sheet: PG 27

"I wanted you to meet my friend June!" Seedpaw said as she turned back to look at her new friend. She smiled and said "Come on down and meet my brother, June!" 'I hope she likes my brother and the rest of the clan.' Seedpaw thought to herself.

Stoneshadow | Rank: Warrior | Gender: Male | Tags: June & Seedpaw | Location: Bottom of Cliff | Character Sheet: PG 27

Stoneshadow followed his sisters gaze to a kit, apparently named June, at the top of the cliff. 'I wonder what June is doing up there, and how did my sister find her?' He wondered.

(Even if June doesn't see Seedpaw as a friend that's how Seedpaw is going to refer to her.)
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:22 am

Johnny

Johnny|Tom|Loner|Sexuality:gay bi|Crush:Soda |Location:Forest|Tagged:Soda

Johnny's whiskers twitched with amusement."Wow, that sounds like a good idea. Though I think both would kick my butt. Im not very good at fighting."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:20 am

гє๔קєɭՇ
Deputy|Tom|43 Moons|Apprentice;Flypaw|Crush;Woolystar|Tags;Woolystar

"I'll try." Redpelt muttered. The certainty was almost a big fat zero. Which honestly showed he was convinced he wasn't going to simply just flop down in his nest and fall asleep, or hardly get some rest at all.

๓๏๏ภקคฬ
Medicine Cat Apprentice|She-cat|9 Moons|Mentor;Minnowsplash|Crush;Bluepaw|Tags;Dapple, Dawn

Moonpaw nodded in response. "Okay."

ɭєคŦקคฬ
Apprentice|Tom|9 moons|Mentor;Speckleheart|Crush;Open|Tags;Flypaw

"We kinda did has a little fight, we lost connection." Leafpaw explained to her.

รՇ๏г๓ฬเภ๔
Warrior|Tom|43 Moons|Apprentice;Bluepaw|Mate;Rainsplatter|Tags;Silverkit

"I'm fine." He replied going back into his loner state.

รภ๏ฬςɭคฬ
Warrior|She-cat|43 moons|Apprentice;Open|Crush;Open|Tags;Open

Snowclaw sighed and trotted around in circles. Hoping to dry her soft white coat from all the water. Her eyes scanned the destroyed camp. Their destroyed old camp.

๓เรՇץ๒гєєչє
Warrior|She-cat|32 moons|Apprentice;Open|Crush;Open|Tags;Riverstreak, Open

Mistybreeze sighed softly. Lying next to her brother, Riverstreak. So much happened. So little time. That's how is goes. So much happens, yet so little time.

гเשєгรՇгєคк
Warrior|Tom|32 moons|Apprentice;Open|Crush;Open|Tags;Mistybreeze, Open

Riverstreak looked at Mistybreeze. She was the greatest sister put there. He was overjoyed she made it out alive.

ןยภє
Loner|She-kit|2.5 moons|Mother;Blade|Crush;Open|Tags;Seedpaw
"I am not your friend." The young kit said. "Just because we know each other's names doesn't mean anything." June said leaping down the rocks nimbly.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comocat116 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Seedpaw | Rank: Apprentice | Gender: Female | Tags: Open | Location: | Character sheet: PG 27

"I guess I'll just have to try harder then!" Seedpaw said, filled with determination. She then seemed to realize something. "Be right back, I have to grab something." Seedpaw sped away, not giving anyone a chance to follow her.

Stoneshadow | Rank: Warrior | Gender: Male | Tags: Open | Location: | Character Sheet: PG 27

Stoneshadow watched as his sister left, he sighed and turned to Jade saying "Hello Jade, how are you today?

(If you gets the reference I love you.)
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me