Reedclan ☼ romance rp | see first post

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Reedclan ☼ romance rp | see first post

Postby 72027 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:34 am

we have moved to v2

history reedclan's beginning was too far back for any cat to know. only the leader may know if they are told by starclan.
        if a leader leaks it to anybody, they could lose all to most of their lives or even be exiled. reedclan started as two
        Egyptian cats, both were madly in love. but the female died after getting stuck out in a sand storm. the male was
        devastated and mourned his loss for years, refusing to take on a different mate. he found a secret passage way when
        he was exploring a part of the desert he hadn't seen yet. when he entered, he made his way through a series of simple
        tasks that were specifically made for a cat. when he reached a tomb, it was a body of a mummified cat. he could tell
        right away, it was his love. it wasnt a surprise she had a tomb because the village adored and spoiled her. she was treated
        like a god. as soon as he touched his nose to the cold bandages around her body, he was able to go into the place where
        cats go once they die. he was not dead though. there he met his mate, and once his time with her was over, he woke
        up. though now he was in the marsh, surrounded by a band of feral cats. he was touching noses with his mate, who was now
        alive with him. they were both confused, so they went along with the group of cats. the mates showed their affection to
        each other in their new home in the band. once they had kits, the band adored them and a lot of them wanted their own.
        so it was made part of the warrior code, that all cats get arranged a mates at 13 moons. i has been like that ever since.

territory a marsh with lots of pools of water and lakes that lead from a large freshwater lake. their camp is off to the side of all the water near the forest, rocks are scattered everywhere that form dens (as seen in the left side of the picture). there is yet a way to communicate with starclan to be found. though this marsh is known for having countless predators lurking around. cats can catch fish, frogs, shrimp, turtles (they pry the shell off them when eating), birds, marsh rabbits, snakes, muskrats, otters, marsh deer (takes several cats), and some woodland prey if they decide to hunt in the forest by camp. however its recommended that cats don't hunt in the forest because thats where the more dangerous predators lurk. predators include alligators (very common), bald eagle (common), hawks (common), bobcat (uncommon), cougar (rare), red wolf (very rare)

prophecy
        (MAJOR)
        when white falls
        they will search
        and blood will cover the sky

meaning; a starclan cat visits a medicine cat in a dream. when they tell the clan, they think a white cat is going to be killed (whitedoe is most commonly thought to be the one who will be murdered) and a cat will find the murderer and kill them. what it actually means is when the snow falls, predators will become hungry and search and attack cats. there will be more predators this leaf-bare than ever before.

(MINOR)
        secrets unknown, awaits
        for those who have the patience

meaning; a starclan cat visits a cat (who has some sort of connection to Flame) in a dream. one cat, knows something reedclan doesn't. the clan has to work together to figure out who that cat is and what they know that reedclan doesnt. then uncover the secrets of what lies behind it, which will change the whole clan and its future.
        cats; Flame is the cat who knows something reedclan doesnt.
Last edited by 72027 on Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:34 am, edited 9 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules & time

Postby 72027 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:17 pm

i. no powerplaying!
        ii. you may own up to five cats and one high-rank cat
        iii. no motherless kits. adoptive mothers are fine
        iv. your name can't include moon or spirit, it is prohibited in the books. and no names like spacegalaxy or blackghost.
        v. i expect at least three good sentence
        vi. no being your own mate/crush/mentor/apprentice
        vii. no major drama without me knowing beforehand, minor is fine
        viii. lgbt cats are allowed
        ix. you must have a crush when you join, you can always change it later
        x. try to keep genders even
        xi. two warriors, foxflight and foxnose is fine. two apprentices, owlpaw and owlpaw is not fine. leader and warrior, eaglestar and eaglepool is not fine. apprentice and warrior is fine, and kit and kit is not fine.
        xii. all ooc and forms goes on the discussion thread

Time terminology 20 pages = 1 moon
        100 pages = 1 season
Last edited by 72027 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:16 am, edited 4 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cats

Postby 72027 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:22 pm

• f = 12
        • m = 13

leader (1/1)
        • aridstar[f]

deputy (1/1)
        • whitedoe[f]

med cats (2/2)
        • pinetail[m]
        • app: hollyheart[f]

senior warriors (1/2)
        • hazestrike[m]

warriors ∞
        • jaggedbreeze[f]
        • featherpatch[f]
        • owleyes[m]
        • shadewing[f]
        • littlesprout[f]
        • thorntail[m]
        • icestorm[f]
        • hazestrike[m]
        • pigeoncloud[m]
        • fruzefoot[m]
        • whiteheart[m]
        • snowbriar[m]
        • icepetal[f]

apprentices (6/12)
        • manglepaw[f]
        • robinpaw[m]
        • softpaw[m]
        • dapperpaw[m]
        • viperpaw[m]
        • minnowpaw[f]

queens & kits (0/3)
        • none

elders (0/3)
        • none

loners & rogues (2/4)
        • flame[m]
        • mapledheart[f]

kittypets (0/2)
        • none
Last edited by 72027 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:41 am, edited 34 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relationships

Postby 72027 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:25 pm

relationships
        viperpaw likes maglepaw
        paleface likes thorntail
        jaggedbreeze likes eirikur
        flame likes snowbriar

aridstar & bluegaze like each other
        littlesprout & owleyes like each other
        shadewing & owleyes like each other

jaggedbreeze & _ are arranged mates
        aridstar & _ are arranged mates
        icestorm & _ are arranged mates
        _ & thorntail are arranged mates
        shadewing & _ are arranged mates
        littlesprout & owleyes are arranged mates
        _ & fruzefoot are arranged mates

aridstar & jaggedbreeze are siblings

name & name are kin
        name & name are kin

name & name & name's parent's are name & name
        name & name & name's parent's are name & name

silverholly mentors manglepaw
        clearsight mentors robinpaw
        jaggedbreeze mentors softpaw
        cloudsmoke mentors hollyheart
        paleface mentors dapperpaw
        snowbriar mentors viperpaw
        whiteheart mentors minnowpaw
Last edited by 72027 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 17 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

other information

Postby 72027 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:43 am

newleaf [] greenleaf [] leaf-fall[] leaf-bare[x]

how arranged mates work at the age of 13 moons (a new warrior), a she-cat gets randomly paired up with a tom. if there are no cats to arrange them to, then they will wait till there is someone. they either like their arranged mate or dont. if they like them, they will have a crush on them. if they dont like them, they will have a crush on somebody else. there isnt a choice to not have a crush on anybody. if a cat becomes mates with somebody other than their arranged one, both cats will be exiled or killed. as breaking this rule means breaking an ancient tradition.

what are senior warriors? senior warriors are cats normally around 120 moons (unless picked earlier by the leader). they have tons of experience and are given responsibility over younger warriors. they can set up their own hunting patrols with only a quick confirmation from the leader or deputy, can train more than one apprentice if needed, have more freedom, and have a higher chance of becoming deputy.

key words
        high rock - a rock the leader stand on when making announcements
        starclan - where cats go when they die to slowly fade away
        fresh kill pile - where prey is kept
        prey hole - where bones/feathers/remains of prey is put. kits can go through it and eat leftover prey. hole is emptied by deputy every moon.
        sharptooth - a cougar
        more found here
Last edited by 72027 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stamps/banners

Postby 72027 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:00 pm

some things made for signatures, trade rules, or wherever you can put them.

by zephyrine
Code: Select all
[center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/Qdrvsx9.jpg[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/Y2mR8BD.jpg[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/A6CsJpK.jpg[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/i8eedci.png[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/0YpUaqV.png[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/K9Cg04B.png[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/G4IVw5I.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by 72027 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp | open

Postby 72027 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:39 pm

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

━ “ ( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 18m ) | ( arranged mate; stormfeather ) | ( tags; open ) ”
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Jaggedbreeze woke up from a dream, about her catching a gigantic squirrel and showing it to a few kits. They batted at it and pounced on it as if the were really hunting. Once the were done, they shared it wither Jaggedbreeze. She opened her eyes, only to find herself squinting against the bright sun that beamed into the den. She stood up and flexed her paws. Jaggedbreeze trotted into the clearing and sat down, waiting to see if she got on a patrol when one was called.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:59 pm

DUSKSPLASH !!
          tom - deputy - tagged; whole clan - mentioned; everyone on patrols
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            ducksplash was already awake, pacing the length of the camp as he ran over patrols in his mind. two hunting patrols, three border patrols. wait. or was it three hunting patrols and two border patrols? he mentally cursed, and shook his head to rid himself of his thoughts. he cleared his throat and leaped onto the highrock. he waited for the cats to gather below him, tail twitching impatiently.

STORMFEATHER !!
          tom - warrior - tagged; jaggedbreeze, rest of clan - mentioned; dusksplash
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            stormfeather twitched in his sleep, stirring as his claws closed around the juicy, juicy thrush... his eyes snapped open, and he moaned inwardly as he was shaken from his dream. he saw jaggedbreeze slip out, the tip of her tail trailing out of the den. he scrambled to his paws and darted after her, ignoring the annoyed mumbling from all the other warriors. "h-hey, jaggedbreeze," he said, panting, out of breath. as he spoke his eyes trailed up to dusksplash. "hoping to help with the apprentices today," he joked, smiling.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby platyhelminth » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:39 pm

SHADEPAW *゚ ‘゚ *.:。
female ✿ warrior app. ✿ big crush on owlpaw ✿ 12 moons ✿ tags: owlpaw
theme song 1 theme song 2 theme song 3 form

Shadepaw yawned as she got up and out of the apprentice's den, padding into the main clearing. "Owlpaw?" she called out, craning her neck to scan every inch of the camp. She really wanted to share a dream she'd had with her friend, and maybe drop some hints so that her clanmates would know that she liked him, and maybe they could become mates. Speaking of which, it was only another moon 'till Shadepaw would get paired with a tom. Despite her best efforts to assure herself that she wouldn't become mates with someone she didn't like, dread still sat in her belly like a heavy stone.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seraphine. » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:49 pm

---------------------------------------------------

CherryNose

* Female-Warrior-28 Moons
    * Crush; ...-Apprentice; LittlePaw
    * Assigned Mate; DuckSplash
    * Tags; Open

MudPaw

* Male-Apprentice-9 Moons
    * Crush; ...-Mentor; StormFeather
    * Assigned Mate; ...
    * Tags; Open

SpruceTail

* Male-Warrior-27 Moons
    * Crush; ...-Apprentice; SnakePaw
    * Assigned Mate; SunStep
    * Tags; Open

°MaplePaw°

* Female-Apprentice-10 Moons
    * Crush; ...-Mentor; WhiteDoe
    * Assigned Mate; ...
    * Tags; Open

As a usually hyper and excited cat, CherryNose was already out of her den and padding around, a small yawn passing through her jaws as she noticed more cats coming out. It took a few moments, but as soon as a few more cats had slipped out of their dens she finally took notice of her assigned mate standing on the highrock and waiting for people to notice him. So, being the cat she did, she just stayed where she was and waited quietly for others to take notice before she would decide if she was going to join in the clan meeting or not

wip

wip

wip
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me