Emberclan~open and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Emberclan~open and accepting

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:10 pm

Dapplefeather helped him and looked at him, "need help?" She tilted her head and slightly humm.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mkitty » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:15 pm

CedarFur|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Mood: Calm | Type of Cat: Dark Tabby, Scottish Fold|Crush:Dapplefeather|

He huffed, "I am a grown cat I should be able to hold moss.." He said and tripped, dropping his moss.. "Okay... Maybe a little bit of help."
Mkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:25 pm

(I'm honestly very sorry for not posting for do long, I perfectly understand Brambleflame can probably not be deputy anymore.)

Brambleflame padded into camp, a mouse in his jaws. He was coming back from hunting and he walked to the freshkill pile, then deposited the mouse there.

Goldensky was in the forest, hunting. She lifted her head as she scented a vole, and began creeping in the direction.

Dawn opened her eyes. Some of the pain on her leg was back, but in all it felt better than before. Dapple smiled at his sister. "better?" he asked, and Dawn smiled, then nodded.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:55 am

Dapplefeather picked up some and let him grab the other half. "You should never be ashamed for asking for help. Even with moss, I love helping you."

(It's alright)
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mkitty » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:01 am

CedarFur|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Mood: Calm | Type of Cat: Dark Tabby, Scottish Fold|Crush:Dapplefeather|

He grinned, "That is true, also could you repeat your last sentence and take out helping?" he said, humor glinting in his eyes. As he walked towards the warrior den. "Okay maybe that was a bad joke." He said once they reached the den. Pulling out the feathers from his moss pile he started to put them in Dapplefeather's nest. "There we go." He said and began to make his new nest near her's.
Mkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:21 am

Dapplefeather blushed slightly and smiled. "Thank you Cedarfur," she purred and licked his ear.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mkitty » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:25 am

CedarFur|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Mood: Happy | Type of Cat: Dark Tabby, Scottish Fold|Crush:Dapplefeather|

"Aye, no problem." He said. Settling in his new nest. "I'll see you in the morning." He closed his eyes purring.

( Im gonna go to sleep now its 11:25 pm and I've been up for 24+Hours )
Mkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roobeeen » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:27 am

foxpaw | ♀ | 14 moons | apprentice | w/ sunwish

I rubbed my paw across it all, showing I needed all of it then started joining her in collecting moss. My ears perked at the sound of water nearby. It was weaker than usual. I flicked my ears back worriedly and continued​.

amberkit | ♀ | 5 moons | kit | w/ nightecho, stoneshard, flameheart, lionkit

"I-I u-u-um..." I managed to squeak out, taking a few steps back. The male kit was my size but he was probably stronger than I was so I looked up at mama and the tom nervously.

wolfpaw | ♀ | 10 moons | apprentice | w/ robinpaw

I dipped my head gently with a smile and padded back out, still carrying my catch in my maw. I padded to the elders den, waiting outside of it for Robinpaw.

stoneshard | ♂ | 20 moons | warrior | w/ nightecho, amberkit, flameheart, lionkit

I opened my maw to respond to Nightecho until Flameheart and Lionkit came over. I smiled at Flameheart and his son then looked at Amberkit who seemed nervous about the whole ordeal.
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:30 am

Dapplefeather laid in her nest and yawned resting now.

Sunwish helped her then noticed she was concerned. "Somethings on your mind?"
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:43 am

━ ━━━━ n i g h t e c h o
        rank. Emberclan warrior - gender. female - age. 18 moons old - tags. amberkit x Stoneshard x Lionkit x Flameheart

She gent;y nudged her forward until she is near the tom kit. "He won't hurt you," she purred softly.

━ ━━━━ s h a d o w k i t
        rank. Emberclan kit - gender. female - age. 4 moons old - tags. poppykit x shadowclaw

She sat down and glanced away from the elder, pretending that she wasn't interested in his stories. But she perked up an ear in anticipation, ready to hear what the Elder had been through when he was young. I guess, he's a grumpy elder for some reason. The sensible side of her was speaking to her as she pouted and found herself a ball of moss to play with.

━ ━━━━ f l a m e h e a r t
        rank. Emberclan warrior - gender. male - age. 24 moons old - tags. lionkit x Nightecho x Amberkit x Stoneshard

"Come on Lionkit," he mewed softly. "Say it," he grinned at his son. Make daddy proud.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me