Emberclan~open and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Emberclan~open and accepting

Postby .crossfire. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:26 am

TigerPaw

Tigerpaw padded out of the apprentices den. Her pelt was professionally groomed. She headed toward the Fresh Kill Pile and chose a nice squirrel.

RabidPaw

Rabidpaw looked at his mentor and stood up. "Of course! I wouldn't miss it even if I was sick!" He said grumpily. His fur was fluffed up in anger but it slowly went back down.

Snakepaw

Snakepaw stared out of the den. He had been here for a little while now and was still a bit uncomfortable with cats. He learned some cats names, but he had never been around long enough to be friends with any.

(ALL are open)
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:02 pm

Ailurophile. wrote:
    Nightecho
        The young warrior carefully led the way through their territory, sniffing for suspicious scents. Her ears perked up as she shot a quick glance to the other warrior, alarmed.

{Just reposting it again, sorry}
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thetigerwithin- » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:33 pm

Mistlefeather
The Tom grunted at his apprentice and waved him over with his tail "Well you seem excited, come on then" He teased, hoping to lighten the mood a bit between the two of them. A happy apprentice was a hard working apprentice. although Mistlefeather wasn't a very big talker so he might of just angered him more by saying this.

Willowpaw
After establishing that Nightecho must of left without him he slowly circled around, glancing nervously around at the other apprentices. He spotted Snakepaw and hesitantly waved his tail hello to him. Before quickly turning away, his ears burning with embarrassment. Whenever he tried to be friendly he always felt like he looked like a mouse-brain. He barely even knew any of his denmates.
Thetigerwithin-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:02 pm

Dapplefeather|she-cat|warrior|crush:open|with:Nightecho
She sniffed and jumped slightly back, fresh scent of a badger was in the area and she looked over at Nightecho.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Nightecho
      The young warrior looked back at her, her fear radiating from her eyes as she unsheathed her claws, trying to get a good grip on the soil below. She tucked her paws around her and let out a small, terrified hiss. "W-what do we do?" The young warrior's voice cracked in fear as she spoke. She had heard tales about fighting off a badger but never had the experience.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:50 pm

"Lets go report this to the leader." She backed away quietly and turned starting to half run back towards camp. She knew they wouldn't be able to fight it/ She also knew they were more active around dawn.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Nightecho
      She backed away slowly, crouching down while keeping an eye on the badger. "Dapplefeather?" She croaked out when she could hear the badger coming closer. She let out a small scream, trying her best to back away as quickly as she could while maintaining a certain distance between the badger and her and listened to the footsteps of the badger even though her heart was pounding in her chest.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:01 pm

She stopped and noticed the badger was getting closer to Nightecho. She ran back and stood in front of her and slightly pushed her. "Go get help!"
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Nightecho
      She thought of running back and leaving Dapplefeather here alone but thought against it as it inched towards Dapplefeather. "Get," she sped towards the creature, extending her claws. "Away," she unsheathed her claws and she sprang upwards and swung herself to the badger. "From," she extended her paw, ready to strike in mid-air.

At this moment, nothing mattered more than saving their lives.

"Her!" She yelled as she landed a deep scratch onto the badger, yet not enough to hurt it.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:23 pm

She slightly gasped and stood there for a moment. She then went to help Nightecho and helped attack the badger. After she jumped onto its back she felt it move and try to crush her against a tree.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me