«∂σνєςℓαи'ѕ ∂єѕтιиу» Open and Accepting!!!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: «∂σνєςℓαи'ѕ ∂єѕтιиу» Open and Accepting!!!

Postby rose petals. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:07 am

«ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯, 𝔫𝔬 𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢, 𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔰: ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫»

The yellow Molly, concealed by the bush, let out a low growl. She hoped the patrol would so the same.
Last edited by rose petals. on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

"Roses are red,
love,

violets are
blue.

bird in the
heavens,

know I love you."
heya i'm rose! i'm pretty active on this site so feel
free to dm me! i enjoy roleplaying warrior cats,
hunger games, and other stuff. i've been a part
of cs since 2015. i'm a singer and actress, also i
have a cat and a dog who i love dearly <3
used to be: rosegold.
♦ hunger games rp ♦
♦ discussion thread♦
♦ character storage ♦
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temocracy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:38 am

Icemoon took a few deep breaths to stop from panicking, and though she was shaking a bit, she hid and growled.

Hailfrost hissed when he saw the vixen, then lowered himself down to the ground and growled at the fox. Why can't we just hunt?

Cricketpaw bounced around for a while, then noticed her mentor with his mate under the highstone. "Cloudwhisker!" she called out to him. "Can I do some battle training with Beepaw?"
hOI!!!!! im tEMOCRACY!!!!!!!
Temocracy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:08 pm

☽ Hollytouch☾
────────────

●Warrior●Age;;31 moons●Tom●Crush;;Open{pm me about being his crush}●Tags;;●

Open

────────────────────────────────────────────────

§ Halfpaw §
────────────

●Apprentice●Age;;11 moons●Tom●Crush;;Greyflower●Tags;;Ashpaw●

"I'm just trying to make conversation.She's your sister after all" He mews gruffly,crouching down as he got the scent of a vole.slowly padding forward,he stops,sniffing the air.Again he moves,quickly pouncing on the small creature.It was scrawny,not wasn't very fast,so it was an easy catch.He quickly buries it,shaking his fur out."Am i not allowed to talk with you about her?" Halfpaw asks,rolling his eyes slightly.The tom himself didn't know his feelings for Greyflower just yet,but soon he would come to understand he did indeed like her.

✯ Beepaw✯
────────────

●Apprentice●Age;;9 moons●She-cat●Crush;;Open{pm me about being her crush}●Tags;;Cricketpaw●

Open

☪ Goldenwhisper☪
────────────

●Warrior●Age;;35 moons●Tom●Crush;;Open{pm me about being his crush} ●Tags;;Honeystar,Rainpetal,everyone else on the patrol

Goldenwhisper crouches down,growling. Hissing he jumps at the fox,but he misses,landing onto the ground.With a growl,he stands up,crouching down again,he waits for one of the lighter cats on the patrol to jump on it's back so the others can get a better chance at hitting it. Goldenwhisper was too heavy to make a good landing on the fox's back,though with the force of a good jump and his weight combined,he might be able to break it's spine,but that was a stretch,even if he could do that,he'd end up hurting himself as well.

☫ Moonsong☫
────────────

●Warrior●Age;;31 moons●She-cat●Crush;;Open{pm me about being her crush}●Tags;;Whiteoak

"Oh no no,it's fine.You don't have to do that,i can do it by myself,or i can make Hollytouch share with her."Moonsong mews with a smile as she stands up,stretching her paws out."Thank you though Whiteoak" she mews with a smile,brushing her tail over his back,purring lightly.

⚜ Rainpetal ⚜
────────────
●Warrior●Age;;31 moons●She-cat●Crush;;Cursedecho●Tags;;Honeystar

The she-cats eyes widen as the fox appears.Crouching down,she quickly dashes into a bush,growling loudly. Though,her growl wasn't very threatening. Rainpetal was scared.She begins trying to make her growls more threatening,but fails.Stopping,she waits for a moment to strike,though she knew she was horrible at fighting,so she wouldn't be much help in a situation like this.

✧ Lilacpaw✧
────────────

●Medicine-cat Apprentice●Age;;8 moons●She-cat●Crush;;Open{pm me about being her crush}●Tags;;●

Open

☄ Lilliepaw☄
────────────
●Apprentice●Age;;8 moons●She-cat●Crush;;Open{pm me about being her crush}●Tags;;●

Open

✖ Lavenderdust✖
────────────
●Warrior●Age;;24 moons●Tom●Crush;;Open{pm me about being his crush}●Tags;;●

Open

Ω LotusbreezeΩ
────────────
●Warrior●Age;;24 moons●Tom●Crush;;Open{pm me about being his crush}●Tags;;●

Open

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temocracy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Icemoon padded around, growling, looking for a opening to jump. However, after seeing her brother recklessly hurling himself at the fox and getting bit, she quickly leaped onto it and bit its neck. "Mmmff! Moumf-bran!!" she hissed at Hailfrost through the russet fur of the vixen.

Hailfrost snarled at the beast and jumped at the fox, biting its leg and trying to knock it off balance, but it stuck its fangs into his shoulder and he let out a hiss. Then his sister rushed in and knocked him a bit off balance, but he gripped on and continued to bite the vixen, ignoring Icemoon's insult.

Cricketpaw bounced around for a while, then noticed her mentor with his mate under the highstone. "Cloudwhisker!" she called out to him. "Can I do some battle training with Beepaw?"
Temocracy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:24 pm

𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔨𝔢𝔯,𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢: 𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔰: ℭ𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔱, ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯

He glanced over at his apprentice. "Sure," he meowed. He whisked his tail over Cloverpelt's shoulder and padded after Cricketpaw.

"Roses are red,
love,

violets are
blue.

bird in the
heavens,

know I love you."
♦ hunger games rp ♦
♦ discussion thread♦
♦ character storage ♦
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CornDogs » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:11 pm

B r a c k e n d r o p

Brackendrop smiled. "Sure. I could arrange." She joked, standing up and stretching.

W h i t e o a k

Whiteoak purred loudly. "It's no problem." He smiled and stood up. "Would you like to go back to camp?" He asked.
CornDogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temocracy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:18 pm

Cricketpaw jumped high into the air and raced ahead of her mentor, skidding to a stop in front of Beepaw, her excitement unable to be contained. "He said yes!!!" she mewed, running around in circles just for fun. "YAY!"
Temocracy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:05 am

«ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯, 𝔫𝔬 𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢, 𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔰: ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫»

Honeystar cringed as the vixen bit into her clanmate's shoulder. The vision of Mallownose bleeding in the center of camp thundered straight back into her eyes. No."No!" With a yowl of fury she joined them. With a hiss Honeystar began clawing at the fox's eyes. Her claw then swiped up, and snagged her ear. The fox stifled a bark of pain and threw Honeystar back with her tiny paw. It was just enough to through her skin, but it was not deep or painful. The blow caused her to land on all fours.

"Roses are red,
love,

violets are
blue.

bird in the
heavens,

know I love you."
♦ hunger games rp ♦
♦ discussion thread♦
♦ character storage ♦
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:51 am

Maplerose | 27 Moons | Female | Deputy | Tags - Honeystar's Patrol

Maplerose had been hunting on her own, stalking a mouse, when she heard a yowl from who she assumed was Honeystar. She immediately ran away from the mouse and towards the voice, and stopped near Honeystar's patrol, who was fighting a fox. She walked towards them and gazed at the fox. ''I came when I heard you all. Sorry about not being here sooner.'' She said apologetically. She then unsheathed her claws and jumped on top of the fox's back, digging her claws into its side.
Last edited by scorpiongrasses on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:05 am

Greyflower
((Female - 23 moons - Warrior - No Crush/Mate))

Greyflower looked in horror as the fight broke out. The fox had already gotten one of the clan mates, and with Honeystar's screech she had no choice. Her nerves tried to stop her from moving, but her claws instantly became unsheathed. At least i know my body is trying. She shook her head, and a growl came from her throat. She raced forward, throwing her body against the fox, causing it to get pushed into the ground. It was with the cats already on it that made the fall happen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashpaw
((Male - 13 moons - Apprentice - No Crush/Mate))

Ashpaw smirked slightly as the tom grumbled. He watched as he got the mouse and came back questioning him. He shrugged slightly. "I don't see why not. It's just...interesting." he meowed, before flicking his tail upwards. "Lets put some marking to help for the territory's line, i'm sure that would do some help." Ashpaw said with a low voice. If they were gonna be out like this, they should at least be useful outside a mouse or two.
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!