THE FOUR CLANS-NEW AND ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Who should be deputy of ShineClan?

Woodpelt
33%
Silverbranch
No votes
Icetail
56%
Other (PM so can be added!)
11%

Total votes : 9

Re: THE FOUR CLANS-NEW AND ACCEPTING

Postby biscuit_sophie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:20 am

-"The life of a loner is breif, the life of a cat is far greater." -Holly
What were they doing? She repeated the question that lingered in her head. Tipping her head, she hurried off just in time to see three cats...heading to HER rock! With a yelp, she ran. How could this have happened?
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can love a cat with ALL your life!
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:33 am

Sally, loner

Extremely confused, she stared aimlessly into the eyes of leaf and holly. "What's going on?.." She meowed, tilting her head. Seeing the cat run off, she padded forward, at the edge of the bank. "Why would they want to forget you? Did you do something bad? " She meowed //Murder?// She thought, doubting it though. She didn't peep that, afraid of how that cat would react.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:20 pm

-"The life of a loner is brief, the life of a cat is far greater." -Holly
Holly heard the cat behind her s peak. She whirled around. "Oh, nothing."Whirling around again, she ran again, but the cats had already entered the cave
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IHaveNoFandoms » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Parsley

Parsley saw Leaf converse with the cat. Leaf told her, "Well... I don't know, actually... They just seem to...most said we should get a life. I don't understand why. I must be the luckiest cat alive, or close to it. We watch the larger groups of cats starve, watch their family sicken, yet we are perfectly healthy and happy. And they tell us to get a life. What better life could we be living, eh?" Parsley nodded, but lost focus after a bit as he played with some rocks. A worm came out of the dirt under it when he lifted one. Smiling, he played with the worm. (Because Parsley is sort of idiotic)

Leaf

Leaf paused. She was disgusted by a worm Parsley dug up, but she went on, "That's why we moved over to the field beside some... Snowy forest. It actually didn't take very long to get here. The cats at the place where we lived before the fields were simply annoying. Except... Not one cat. It was a different case. But I don't understand all of it. Nightshade was the one talking to the cat... We sort of..." Parsley stepped on Leaf's tail in order to shut her up.

Nightshade

Nightshade heard her name being talked about by the other cats. She was mostly dry, so she ran over and seethed, "I heard my name..."
IHaveNoFandoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:38 pm

-"The life of a loner is breif, the life of a cat is far greater." -Holly
She tipped her head, wondering what kind of loner the cats who had entered her cave were. Suddenly, the memory hit her hard.

18 moons ago...
"She's so cute, Amalthya!" The voice she'd first heard. "Is she not, Christopher?" But that voice was full of pain. "Are you alright, my Amalthya?" Her mother's voice was full of pain and groans. That was a no. "Christopher..." Her mother's weak voice mewed. "Bring her to a...Clan...please..." The worst moment happened there.

Luckily, it ended there. Dumbfounded, she recalled these words. A Clan.
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:39 pm

sally,loner

She stared intrigued by the story. " I'm a loner myself!" She brightened up, "I live in a barn, plentiful of mice and shelter.. Not far from here." She meowed. It was nice to connect after she had been isolated for a long time. "What larger group of cats?" She meowed, oblivious to the clan cats existence. Questions popped around her everywhere, she was oh so curious. "Hey! You wouldn't care if I tagged alo-" She stopped midsentence after hearing nightshade. She tucked her paws away, pretending as if she said nothing.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:43 pm

((It was a memory, she wasn't telling it))
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:54 pm

(She's talking to leaf.)
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:00 pm

(Oh)
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IHaveNoFandoms » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:22 pm

Leaf

Leaf wanted to answer the other cat's question, but when Nightshade heard her name, she knew you'd better shut up. "Excuse me?" Nightshade said. Leaf wasn't sure if she was asking a question or just interrupting. She looked innocent, more so than when she told them she'd heard her name. Parsley replied in a low hiss so that the other couldn't hear, "I had to step on Leaf's tail..." Nightshade nodded, "I didn't see..." and with that, she strut off. Leaf had noticed that Nightshade was a bit odd since they crossed into the sunny, beautiful, flowery area.

Parsley

Parsley, when Nightshade left, decided to answer the cat's question. "Oh yeah, those.... uhm, Clans. The landplot in all three of the areas we've been to is similar. An area that always sticks to a certain temperature that comes out of nowhere in front of a field.... Like this. One was hot. One was cool, but not cold. Our last was cold. And this is warm, but not hot. It's very strange, these Clans. They're sort of like... an organized rogue pack. Leaf studies them. It's sort of creepy." Leaf mewed, "Hey! It's not creepy!" She started, "Oh, wait. What did you say after that?"

Nightshade

"Hello, Blackleaf," Nightshade meowed kindly to the cat she'd seen in her dreams. Blackleaf asked, "The lot's getting in your way again?" Nightshade shook her head. "No, I love my friends." Happily, Nightshade turned around to look at a flower, but Blackleaf was in the way. She said, "So... You're sure there's not a thing, not a single thing, that you don't like about your friends?" Nightshade thought for a moment, and shook her head, "Nope!" Nightshade didn't notice her groan. "Why do you keep asking, anyways?"
IHaveNoFandoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me