є¢ℓιρѕє¢ℓαи*Warrior Roleplay*A&N

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

є¢ℓιρѕє¢ℓαи*Warrior Roleplay*A&N

Postby WolfyInAHood » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:35 am

乇匚ㄥ丨卩丂乇匚ㄥ卂几
In a time which no living cat can remember, there was hatred, spite and violence. This went on for years and years, until one night when the sun hid behind the moon, an unnamed cat put a stop to it by getting all the peaceful cats together. This was the start of Eclipse Clan.
Hundreds of years later, the clan is still around. There have been many ups and downs, and there are surely more to come, but the clan is growing. Kittypets are fleeing from their homes, which means there's not enough prey for all the cats in the woods. The government is beginning to starting to ban cats from towns, so that's not an option either.
There are more stray cats in the woods than ever before.
Bad things are awaiting for the whole forest... Will you save your clan?
Last edited by WolfyInAHood on Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
WolfyInAHood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

є¢ℓιρѕє¢ℓαи 尺ㄩㄥ乇丂

Postby WolfyInAHood » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:01 am

尺ㄩㄥ乇丂
-Be nice to other players
-Hate the cat, not the player
-No killing someone's cat without permission
-Don't be angry if you don't get chosen to be leader or a certain rank, there will be a poll so it's the decision of other players, not just yours.
-Unlimited characters per person
-Please put all OOC chat and forms in the discussion thread.
-No Mary Sue characters
-No God-modding: He threw her to the ground and broke all her bones in one bite ect.
-3 strikes and you're out.
-Have Fun!
Wolfy<3
Last edited by WolfyInAHood on Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
WolfyInAHood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: є¢ℓιρѕє¢ℓαи*Warrior Roleplay* Accepting

Postby WolfyInAHood » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:10 am

ᗪ丨丂匚ㄩ丂丂丨ㄖ几 卂几ᗪ 千ㄖ尺爪 ㄒ卄尺乇卂ᗪ
Post all forms and chat in here
Last edited by WolfyInAHood on Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
WolfyInAHood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfyInAHood » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:17 am

尺卂几Ҝ丂
Leader:
Wolfstar- She-cat- 42 moons
Deputy:
Roseclaw- She-cat- 38 moons
Medicine Cat:
Ravenwing- She-cat- 25 moons
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Foxpaw- Tom- 7 moons
Warriors:
Swanfrost- She-cat- 42 moons
Cindercloud- Tom- 26 moons
Thornheart- Tom- 25 moons
Flameheart- Tom- 28 moons
Tigerswirl- She-cat- 21 moons
Moonstripe- She-cat- 45 moons
Willowstep- She-cat- 20 moons
Queens:
Fawnback- She-cat- 26 moons
Elders:
Apprentices:
Thistlepaw- Tom- 11 moons
Sweetpaw- She-cat- 11 moons
Kits:
Dawnkit- She-cat- 5 1/2 moons
Silverkit- She-cat- 5 1/2 moons
Loners:
Fox- She-cat- 25 moons

Important ranks(Medicine cat apprentice, Deputy, Lead ect.) will be decided in the discussion thread, usually in the form of a poll, but only if the used-to-be cat has died, for now, all ranks are open and free
Last edited by WolfyInAHood on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:00 am, edited 8 times in total.
WolfyInAHood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfyInAHood » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:34 am

ㄒ乇尺尺丨ㄒㄖ尺ㄚ
The grass is bright green and a small stream flows by the den of the medicine cat and its apprentice. The leader's den is near a willow tree, which leans over a bundle of rocks where there used to be a river. Most of the dens are small holes in mountains or hills and the hunting ground is a lush field with a few trees scattered around. All the dens have large dead leaves in them for comfort. When you get deeper into the woods, you'll find that you can't see the sky because of the branches that are constantly trying to reach higher. This is where you live-do you like it?

匚丨ㄒㄚ
The city is a grim place. Monsters are constantly moving and twolegs throw things at cats. There are dogs that chase you, a high risk of getting fleas and hostile air that chokes you. Tall twoleg nests are everywhere and you can get lost in the endless alleyways. The only food here is garbage and mice that are a lot quicker than the ones in the woods. Overall, it's a very dangerous place that not many cats dare to enter.

丂乇卂丂ㄖ几
It is currently Spring, so you better expect a lot of baby animals running around the forest. Rain occurs regularly and the grass is starting to grow at a rapid pace, for humans haven't tended to it(that would be pretty dangerous for the cats anyway). Flowers are blooming and food is pretty much everywhere.

山乇卂ㄒ卄乇尺
It is cloudy today. A storm seems to be brewing, so you better prepare yourself. It isn't necessarily dull, but the smell of rain infests the forest.
Last edited by WolfyInAHood on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
WolfyInAHood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: є¢ℓιρѕє¢ℓαи*Warrior Roleplay*

Postby WolfyInAHood » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:40 am

(The roleplay can begin now ^^)

Roseclaw|She-cat|38 moons|Deputy|No Crush|Tags: Open

Roseclaw was sitting by the stream, lapping up water with her delicate tongue. Her slender body leaned over the water, and her eyes were closed because she didn't want water getting into them. The only thing keeping her from falling in was her claws: they were clinging on to the earth, ripping apart the earth.
WolfyInAHood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: є¢ℓιρѕє¢ℓαи*Warrior Roleplay*A&N

Postby if found » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:46 am

ravenwing was up early, sorting her herbs and piling them in their correct places, while thornheart was snoring nearby. the molly sighed. her brother slept so heavily...

fox was still asleep.

found | she/her | gay | pisces | artist
-------------------------------------
just your friendly person over here and
there's not much else to it. i write som
e as well as pretend to be a food conno
isseur, devouring ramen passionately. h
uge homestuck fan, obviously, but i'm i
nto stranger things, doctor who, camp
camp, and rwby. feel free to pm me. :3

playlist | eridan | buddy | soll | link | link
if found

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfyInAHood » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:23 am

Roseclaw|She-cat|38 moons|Deputy|No Crush|Tags: Thornheart and Ravenwing

The she-cat looked around after she finished drinking and decided to check on some of the other cats. She wandered off and saw Ravenwing and Thornheart in their den. She giggled silently at the tom's snoring and sat at the entrance, wanting to start a conversation with Ravenwing, for she too was an early riser.
WolfyInAHood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dorayaki » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:46 am

foxpaw || tom || med. apprentice || open
Foxpaw's ear twitched as he woke, the blind tom lifting his head. He scented the air to find out who was around, figuring Ravenwing was around, and picking up on two others, though with all the mingling scents he was having trouble figuring out who. The shy apprentice hesitated, then got up to trot towards his mentor. Unintentionally, he bumped into the fluffy molly, giving a surprised mew. "S-sorry, Ravenwing," he mumbled. "Um...and who else is in here..?" His question was quiet, embarrassed that he couldn't tell.

flameheart || tom || warrior || open
Flameheart's eyes opened slowly as he woke, the tom lifting his head. He looked around and sighed; no matter how many clanmates he shared a den with, he couldn't help feeling lonely without his siblings, and especially without Tigerheart. Just thinking of her left an empty feeling in his heart. He reluctantly stood, making his way out of the den and into the main camp. Once out, he stretched out and found a place to sit quietly, eyeing nearby trees.
heyo! you can call me levi or dorayaki.
i'm not as active as i used to be, but i'm trying to come back more often.
he/they pronouns

---
click us please!
dorayaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby if found » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:49 am

the molly blinked. no one else is. you're probably hearing thornheart snoring, as loud as he does.

found | she/her | gay | pisces | artist
just your friendly person over here and
there's not much else to it. i write som
e as well as pretend to be a food conno
isseur, devouring ramen passionately. h
uge homestuck fan, obviously, but i'm i
nto stranger things, doctor who, camp
camp, and rwby. feel free to pm me. :3

playlist | eridan | buddy | soll | link | link
if found