—— ✧ amberclan ( ( accepting ) )

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: —— ✧ amberclan ( ( accepting ) )

Postby platyhelminth » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:54 pm

violetpaw - tags: adderpaw
Violetpaw didn't expect Adderpaw to be sassy back to her. Shaking her head to change her surprised expression to annoyance, she turned to face him. "And maybe I don't care that you won't tell." She snapped back, frustrated that she couldn't find a good enough comeback.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonbutch » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:22 pm

p e t a l k i t
petalkit jumped and gave a quick nod as she was swiftly scolded by tornado. squirming slightly as she was plucked from the ground by her scruff, the she-kit grumbles silently even as tornado wriggled beneath the fence.

f l a m e f a l l
flamefall waited beside the fence, ears swiveling as she heard noel speak. "it's safe to say our camp is completely destroyed... so we'll likely be looking for a new one for a while." the warrior replied honestly, her amber gaze meeting noel's as she spoke. flamefall gave a tired laugh. "i have no doubt frostkit would enjoy that." she added.

l a c h l a n
lachlan seemed to freeze solid as yew's harsh gaze held him in place. "i-i thought you wanted me to go? you seem to... well, disagree with heather anyways..." lachlan remarked quietly, his voice rapidly trailing off as his shoulders bristled.
ri | they/them | lesbian, bird nerd | ☽
moonbutch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:56 pm

J A K E
        sanctuary cat / 22 moons / sanctuary / mate; yarrowpelt / tags; yarrowpelt
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        "Like a rock" he meowed, giving his pelt a quick shake as a few pieces of hay was in his pelt. He opened his mouth to try and flatter Yarrowpelt again but Boulderstar interrupted him. Jake strained his ears to catch what he was saying from this far away. As soon as Boulderstar finished, he looked at the exit that cats were beginning to crowd at. "Lets head over" he spoke. Jake turned his head to Yarrowpelt and gave a flirtatious smile. At last. I get to leave this place! Even better, I get to leave with someone I love so much. He slowly padded over to the exit.

S P A R R O W P A W
        apprentice / 12 moons / sanctuary / crush; none / tags; goldenpaw
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        Sparrowpaw snorted "You never know. A weak cat can be intelligent, the most you could do is figure out how to outrun them. Thats if you are strong enough." He listened as Boulderstar made an announcement. Sparrowpaw looked over at the crowd of cats and spoke, "Looks like were one of the last cats to gather." He bounded towards the group of cats and stayed in the back to avoid being pushed due to excitement.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| eleven || eight |

Postby emoji movie » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:13 pm

GOLDENPAW
tags;; sparrowpaw
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
wowowow
                Goldenpaw rolled her eyes, smirking once more. Once the shock of the 'attack' wore off, her lips pulled up into grin and she perked up, trailing after the tom with excitement bubbling inside of her. "You toms-- always so rash. If I'm weaker- theoretically, of course- I don't just have to run. The overconfident and rash would attack first and go for the throat-- perdictable, easy to avoid if you're able to read their movements." She clicked her tongue and smiled through her teeth. "The smart would find the easier points and more vulnerable points, catching the other by surprise." Following behind the tom and squeezing past a thick coat of pelts, Goldenpaw stared up wide-eyed at their leader and pulled her lips into an 'o'.

CINDERFOOT
tags;; open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
^^^^ -shrug emoji-
                Cinderfoot gathered around Boulderstar, nodding to his announcements and sighing. He'd be happy, he had to be.
emoji movie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swiftblossom » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:43 pm

[Spottedheart - female - 29 moons - no crush - open]
Spottedheart was in the center of the excitement. She squirmed, stepping back to try and get out of the swarm of excited clan cats. She wasn't even sure if she should be where she was, but whoops.

Despite wanting out of the excitement, she herself was excited. She had stopped counting the days of when they were in the sanctuary and was getting bored. But at the same time, she was anxious to see what the Clan's camp looked like after being abandoned for so long. If she had to guess, it was packed with new cats that she didn't know. Perhaps new Clan members?

Spottedheart managed to get to the back of the group where it was calmer. "Thank StarClan." Spottedheart mewed with a sigh. She sat down, and watched. She would watch to see how the Clan would escape, and she would follow behind. She didn't want to look a fool in front of her clan mates.
swiftblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby earthandfire » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:41 am

[ willowbreeze ] [ medicine cat ] [ leaving the sanctuary ]
        after gathering and listening to boulderstar's quick meeting, willowbreeze began to herd along with the rest of the clan towards the few exits in the fence towards the forest. her paws itched to go racing into the wilderness, but worry and anxiety for her clan made her hold back and walk beside them. but as she drew nearer to the fence, an uneasy feeling coursed through her veins. willowbreeze swiveled her head to and fro to make sure all the cats were coming.

[ leopardstrike ] [ deputy ] [ leaving the sanctuary ]
        leopardstrike moved along with the rest of the crowd, stopping here and there to make sure every cat was okay. he glanced around for goldenpaw. boulderstar had said for all mentors to be with their apprentices, if only he could find his! the deputy wasn't too worried for goldenpaw's safety, as the rowdy apprentice has showed time and time again that she was worthy of protecting herself. but he couldn't help the underlying sense of foreboding he felt.
earthandfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Quailtail | 23 Moons | Warrior | App: None | Demi Heterosexual | Tags: Peachfur
Quailtail nodded but didn't add her opinion and input. She hated the place but a part of her was glad it did happen. It brought happiness to the clan as they got more members, kits, and even cats formed mates. Who knows what would have happened if that wasn't the case. The warrior stood by the enterance like instructed and waited to make sure queens, kits, and elders got out of here first.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whale_Shark » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Ashmoon gently touched his nose to his mates murmuring that he would return. The fluffy warrior found a familiar pelt, almost matching his mates and noticed how close she stood to Flamefall and Frostkit, quietly he greeted them. "Hello Noel, I'm Ashmoon. I'm going to be your mentor I apologize that I may be slightly distracted my lovely mate is expecting our first litter." Ever proud and in love the large tom let out a loud purr his tail swishing happily as he explained the situation. "If you would like we can both also accompany you per Boulderstar's instructions. I know Flamefall will be with her apprentice Adderpaw, and a warrior needs to stay by all queens anyway. Guessing by your little shadow Splashnose will be joining us?"

The calico she cat nodded humming and deep in thought as she watched Flamefall and Noel interacting with Frostkit, the little tom so excited by the two she cats that stood as close as mates. She smiled softly to herself again, looking up to Noel and Flamefall. "I hope it is ok if I join you with Frostkit and Fogkit. I may have made an enemy from the shelter queen. I was simply trying to help but I'm afraid that I am rather. Harsh. And in my fear gave too much information that led her to think poorly of me." She sighed looking away in shame. The sight of those two little kits alone in the nest brought back the memories of where she had failed, what she had suffered to learn. "I simply wished to help her avoid my mistakes... But. You can not force the bird to sing as they say..."

Fogkit looked over at Tornado with her two kits, remembering how the queen had snapped at his mother. Steeling his nerves he walked over to the snippy queen, harshly scolding her kits. He looked up with her, amber eyes glowing with anger as he tried to calm the storm of his emotions. "Splashnose is an excellent mother. You are wrong, she isn't bad luck, and she isn't an awful mother. She gave everything for us, and was scared and trying to help you and your kits. If you want to survive the clan you need to find some manners." With that the little tom bounded away, vanishing like his namesake among the group of cats as they all prepared to flee from the horrid shelter.

Crow swiveled her ears, the ancient cat sensing change and a commotion. Shakily she got up, stumbling and making her way over to Goldenpaw, Sparrowpaw and Yarrowpelt. "What is going on? What is all that movement outside?" Her rough voice rasped as she ambled to the little collection of cats nose twitching as her ragged coat snagged on various sticks and hay. Her large sightless eyes bulged, mangy and smashed face swinging around as she tried to find the source of the cluster of strange smells focusing on nothing but ears facing the collection of cats. "May I join you?"
Whale_Shark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faerie; » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:50 pm

x noelx! !

molly - 30 moons - sanctuary cat - feeling calm, sleepy - at fence - with flamefall, frostkit

Noel raised her muzzle to speak before her thoughts were interrupted by Ashmoon. She cocked her head towards him and greeted him with a quiet meow. She noted how he was just barely taller than her, causing her to question how training would go if they were the nearly the same size. She shrugged off the thought and made a mental note to bring it up later before speaking.

"That's fine if you're distracted. It looks like she could be giving birth in a few days, but I hope it can wait until we find a camp or at least somewhere to settle down for a night or two." She admitted with a chuckle, looking over the black tom's shoulder in search of his mate. "And if you don't mind, I could totally walk with you guys. Maybe we could talk about the training? I'm not exactly sure what apprentices do, but from the current ones complaining, I hear it involves a lot of chores." She joked, chuckling once more. As she had failed to find her mentor's mate, she decided to keep quiet and allow the tom time to respond to all of her bumbling.
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:04 pm

╔------------------------------╗
NAME Tornado
GENDER Female
AGE 12 moons
SEXUALITY Bi, tom pref
RANK Queen
MENTOR N/A
APPRENTICE None
FAMILY Petalkit, Spottedkit
CRUSH None
MATE None
TAGS Petalkit, Spottedkit,
Pebblepond

╚------------------------------╝
once Pebblepond let her daughter go, she herded her kits away from the entrance so that they did not clog up the area. she kept a close eye on both of her kits, her tail curled around then protectively as she cuddled them against her warm belly.

NAME Yew
GENDER Male
AGE 20 moons
SEXUALITY Straight
RANK Loner
MENTOR N/A
APPRENTICE N/A
FAMILY Petalkit, Spottedkit
CRUSH None
MATE None
TAGS Lachlan
"you could not be more wrong, child." Yew said as he carefully led the way to a spot that would be along the most easy path for the clans.

he settled into a very well covered and hidden spot, gesturing for Lachlan to follow him. the clan was not that far along yet, so he was not too worried about being found right now.

"you see, i only need one spy in the clan. Heather is a better choice then you because she is older and smarter. you are still quiet young and inexperienced. as you get older, i might let you have more freedoms; but right now, you are going to be staying close to my side. understand?" Yew said to him, his tone suggesting that Lachlan did not want to say no.

NAME Spottedkit(tail)
GENDER Male
AGE 1 moon
SEXUALITY Gay
RANK Kit
MENTOR N/A
APPRENTICE N/A
FAMILY Yew, Tornado,
Petalkit

CRUSH Too Young
MATE Too Young
TAGS Tornado, Petalkit,
Pebblepond

Spottedkit cuddled against his mother, keeping an eye on Petalkit to see if she was planning on making a run for it.

NAME Peachfur
GENDER Female
AGE 23 moons
SEXUALITY Straight
RANK Warrior
MENTOR N/A
APPRENTICE None
FAMILY Lilyleaf, Quailtail
CRUSH None
MATE None
TAGS Quailtail
Peachfur stood next to her sister, waiting patiently for her turn.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery