||Warrior Eevees RP|| {CLOSED} Please use the new version

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Mintu1 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:27 pm

Kคΐ
Male|Vaporeon|Deputy|Mate: Taiga|Tags: Taiga

Waiting for Taiga to take the first bite from the Basculin Kai nodded "We did an amazing job today, you especially!" Kai praised his tail waving slowly behind him. "learning to fish is no easy task" He added with a soft smile.

Elσΐรϵ
Female|Leafeon|Warrior|Crush: none|Tags: Tristan

Pleased with the reply Eloise wagged her tail "I am glad you agree" She giggled happily. Latley Kai had spent way more time with Taiga than her, though she did understand why.

Ɍΐn
Female|Eevee|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Open

Rin slowly padded towards the apprentice den and laid down to sleep in her nest hidden deep inside the nest. She liked to be a bit private atleast when sleeping. Even an social Eevee like her needed some alone time from time to time.

Ɍคϻ
Female|Sylveon|Loner|Crush: none|Tags: Rem

Ram laid in her and her sisters den guarding that no threats would enter. It was her turn to stand guard at night. Ram licked her sisters forehead. Rem was so cute when she was sleeping. She could never imagine a life without Rem, even though she would never admit it.

Ɍϵϻ
Female|¤Sylveon|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Ram

Rem was sleeping her flank moving along with her breathing. She could sleep calmly knowing her sister was keeping her safe and would wake her if something happend.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:58 pm

"That's alright... I'm not as good of explaining things either." She admitted, looking down at the ground after she had said that.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:56 am

Virgo||Eevee||Apprentice of CloudClan||None||Tags: Sora and Roxas
Virgo nearly hopped along her way towards the nursery. When she reached it she stopped, looking excited. "Midnight!" greeted the Eevee in a chipper tone.

Blitz||Jolteon||Leader of CloudClan||None||Tags: Mystery
"Well then, looks like we have something in common!" Blitz laughed with a joking tone as he said this. Anything to alleviate the awkwardness...

Taiga||Glaceon||Warrior of CaveClan||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kai.
"I know," Taiga said with a chuckle. "I only caught this guy by getting my paw bit." Now embarrassed despite having brought up the event herself, Taiga took a bite of the Basculin. There was silence for a moment. "But it was worth it."

Chiaki||Eevee||Apprentice of CaveClan||None||Tags: Yurio
"Yeah, I'm not normal," Chiaki said, despite not seeing Yurio's expression. "I've not been here long. But it's been hard to adjust." Opening her eyes, Chiaki added, "There's so much more freedom out here than what I'm used to. It's... what would you call it..." Thinking carefully on what word to use next, Chiaki finished with "oh yeah... A real shock to me... I think."[/quote]
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:24 am

"Heh... Ya.." She chuckled slightly, her eyes still on the ground. what else can I say... she thought hopelessly. I hope we're there soon..

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:13 pm

Midnight/Shiny umbreon/Cloudclan nursery/22 moons/Tags: Virgo

"Oh hello Virgo. How are you?" *Sniffs* "And who are your friends?"
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:12 pm

"I found them out in the forest!" Virgo explained in a nonchalant manner. "Their names are Sora and Roxas! They want to join CloudClan, so I brought 'me here!" With her chest puffed out slightly, Virgo seemed to be proud of herself.

"Here we are, then," Blitz said after a few more minutes of walking. He stopped at the entrance to the camp, where one could look down and see the camp in its entirety. "CloudClan's camp. It's still coming together..."

"I know," Taiga said with a chuckle. "I only caught this guy by getting my paw bit." Now embarrassed despite having brought up the event herself, Taiga took a bite of the Basculin. There was silence for a moment. "But it was worth it."

"Yeah, I'm not normal," Chiaki said, despite not seeing Yurio's expression. "I've not been here long. But it's been hard to adjust." Opening her eyes, Chiaki added, "There's so much more freedom out here than what I'm used to. It's... what would you call it..." Thinking carefully on what word to use next, Chiaki finished with "oh yeah... A real shock to me... I think."
I’m Balsam!

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:10 am

Mystery felt a little relieved that they had finally gotten there. She looked out at the camp, seeing it was quite empty, with only a few pokemon scattered across the area. "So, how is this place organized? You know like, where do you place the prey when you've killed it and where the other members of the clan sleep." She asked awkwardly, slightly unsure on how to have worded it.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:56 am

"I found them out in the forest!" Virgo explained in a nonchalant manner. "Their names are Sora and Roxas! They want to join CloudClan, so I brought 'me here!" With her chest puffed out slightly, Virgo seemed to be proud of herself.

"We have multiple separate dens. The den where leaders- such as myself- sleep, is directly across from the entrance." Blitz looked towards the mentioned den. He nodded towards each den in turn as he named the elder's den, the apprentices' den, the warriors' den, and the nursery. He gestured then towards a large pile of rocks. "Our prey is left behind those rocks. We hold our meetings on the other side."

"Yeah, I'm not normal," Chiaki said, despite not seeing Yurio's expression. "I've not been here long. But it's been hard to adjust." Opening her eyes, Chiaki added, "There's so much more freedom out here than what I'm used to. It's... what would you call it..." Thinking carefully on what word to use next, Chiaki finished with "oh yeah... A real shock to me... I think."
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:19 am

"That's pretty cool." She smiled slightly, starting to want to join herself. it would be nice to be able to have some friends for once... she thought hopefully, looking back over at the jolteon. "How does one join this clan?" She asked curious if she had to do anything, like battle something or hunt for a certain prey to join. She hoped mostly for a battle.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:20 am

Kคΐ
Male|Vaporeon|Deputy|Mate: Taiga|Tags: Taiga

Following his mates lead Kai took a bite out of the fish Taiga had picked out for them "What a story to tell in the future" Kai chuckled softly. This wasn't a trip he would forget. "Yeah we had alot of fun and learned something totally new" Kai agreed taking a second bite of the fish.

Elσΐรϵ
Female|Leafeon|Warrior|Crush: none|Tags: Tristan

Pleased with the reply Eloise wagged her tail "I am glad you agree" She giggled happily. Latley Kai had spent way more time with Taiga than her, though she did understand why.

Ɍΐn
Female|Eevee|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Open

Rin slowly padded towards the apprentice den and laid down to sleep in her nest hidden deep inside the nest. She liked to be a bit private atleast when sleeping. Even an social Eevee like her needed some alone time from time to time.

Ɍคϻ
Female|Sylveon|Loner|Crush: none|Tags: Rem

Ram laid in her and her sisters den guarding that no threats would enter. It was her turn to stand guard at night. Ram licked her sisters forehead. Rem was so cute when she was sleeping. She could never imagine a life without Rem, even though she would never admit it.

Ɍϵϻ
Female|¤Sylveon|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Ram

Rem was sleeping her flank moving along with her breathing. She could sleep calmly knowing her sister was keeping her safe and would wake her if something happend.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me