||Warrior Eevees RP|| {CLOSED} Please use the new version

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Mimick » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:41 am

Stream||Warrior||Vaporeon||Crush: Not interested||Tags: Raven, Aree

Stream smiled back, "I do hope it doesn't come to fighting, but I'm ready to help." Excitement surged through her body, from her fins to her tail. I'm part of a group now, a group that I am part of.
((Roleplayer's block... or something))
Mimick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:34 am

Taiga||Glaceon||Warrior of CaveClan||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kai
"Alright, good..." Taiga sighed in relief. "So, now we just catch some of the fish we trapped..." Taiga tentatively held a paw up, examining the river cautiously.

Chiaki||Eevee||Apprentice of CaveClan||None||Tags: Pax, Lirito
Chiaki had chosen to head back to camp, a bit overwhelmed. However, on her way, she found two younger Eevees, causing her to pause. After a moment, she recognized them as Lirito and Pax. She approached them almost cautiously. "Hey, Pax, Lirito. Are you two supposed to be out of the camp...?" For all Chiaki knew, this could be a completely usual occurrence for the Clan; her tone was more of curiosity than accusatory.[/quote]
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonianFantasy » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:07 pm

Pax||Kit||Eevee||Mate/Crush:None||Tags:Lirito and Chiaki

*Oh shoot. What am I supposed to do know? I guess I will just be honest. The reason isn't that bad, is it?* Pax said kind of fastly, "Oh, hi Chiaki. I just got bored and decided to go walking then Lirito came and we became friends and I got a little hungry so I decided that we should go to the hunting grounds since I wasn't able to practice any hunting when I joined the clan. But I also wanted to teach Lirito hunting too, just so I could be useful for once. So yeah." Pax swished her tail side to side. She looked up innocently at the two larger eevees, hoping to not be in trouble.
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:16 am

Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||Tags; Aree, Stream
Raven nodded at Stream before continuing towards the border. "We are almost there. I want everyone to be alert and look for any traces or vulpix. Shall we split up?" He may have been leader, but the umreon had no clue what would be better. Do we want to do this quickly and get back soon, or take ages but be careful...?

Mikasa||Umbreon||Warrior||crush-hmmm...||Tags; Ivy, Eren
She siged with relief, sending another angry glre at Eren, before hiding her muzzle in her scarf. She wasn't the best at social interactions, but at least Ivy seemed to like her.

Eren||Flareon||Warrior||crush-nah...?||Tags; Mikasa, Ivy
The falreon stuck his toung out when Mikasa glared at him. "See Mika, you don't need to tell me what to do! I can look after myse-" Eren said, quickly cut off as his stepped on a Bramble. "Owww!! That hurts!" He then looked at Mikasa again, holding his paw up. She rolled her eyes and sat down.
"Want me to get it out?"
"No! I don'tneed you."

Yurio||Eevee||Apprentice||Crush- I don't need one.||Tags; Rin, Eren
Not knowing what to say, Yurio simply looked ahead and concentrated on walking. If I remember right we will ne back soon... The eevee glanced quickly at Rin before looking away again. "Umm... would you like t-to hang out again... tomorrow..?" Yurio didn't look at her but at the sky, unsure of what her answer would be. I hope i didn't make a fool of myself... but I don't know what else I would do tomorrow...

Nagisa||Loner||Eevee||Crush-open||Tags;
*walking through the forest somehwere. He will appear soon!*
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark wolf PA » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:46 pm

Aree||Espeon//warrior//crush- Raven//tags:Raven and Stream
Aree turn her attention toward Raven. "Splitting up is a great idea, but again I not sure if we could fight off a vulpix by ourselves. It would be faster if we spilt up, what you think Stream?"

Ivy/|Umbreon||loner||crush||tags: Eren/Mikasa
Ivy flick her ear when she hears Eren stepping on something. "Eren, you may want Mikasa to help you. After all you did step on a Bramble. They are sometimes hard to get out of a paw. My mom taught me how to avoid stepping on one." She sits down beside Mikasa.
dark wolf PA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:34 am

Lirito/tags:Pax and Chiaki/Male

Lirito looked at Chiaki and said "Do you want to join us?" Then he ran ahead and yelled"We are close to it coming or not." He looked at them and waited for an answer.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:46 am

Chiaki blinked slowly, slowly nodding. "I guess that's okay... But I should probably go with you. I think..." the pink tinged Eevee followed after Lirito.
I’m Balsam!

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonianFantasy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:17 am

Pax||Kit||Eevee||Mate/Crush:None||Tags:Lirito and Chiaki

Pax hurried after the two eevees, laughing. "Yuppie! I can't wait to hunt!" Her big, fluffy tail was wagging in all directions but the bow was kept in its place. When she reached Lirito and Chiaki, Pax slowed down and walked beside the much taller Lirito. She didn't stop smiling for she finally had some time to hunt a pidgey or rattata but this time, with someone else, not alone.
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark wolf PA » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:33 pm

dark wolf PA wrote:Aree||Espeon//warrior//crush- Raven//tags:Raven and Stream
Aree turn her attention toward Raven. "Splitting up is a great idea, but again I not sure if we could fight off a vulpix by ourselves. It would be faster if we spilt up, what you think Stream?"

Ivy/|Umbreon||loner||crush||tags: Eren/Mikasa
Ivy flick her ear when she hears Eren stepping on something. "Eren, you may want Mikasa to help you. After all you did step on a Bramble. They are sometimes hard to get out of a paw. My mom taught me how to avoid stepping on one." She sits down beside Mikasa.
dark wolf PA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Chiaki looked at Pax again, tilting her head when she saw the bow. "Um, Pax... Where did you get that bow from? If you don't mind my asking..." The Eevee's mind wandered to the odd pin by her ear, and she frowned yet again. Hmm. What even is this thing?
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me