three moons academy} wings of fire RP} open!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: three moons academy} wings of fire RP} open!

Postby Foxxed » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:24 am

Rattle Snake || Male || Sandwing prince ||

With a glance up at Moondrop Rattle Snake sat up and righted himself. His brows arched. So, any crushes? Boyfriends? He said with a casual tone.

Skylight || Female || Skywing animus

Skylight looked around nervously, her mind was racing and her heart pounding. Where /is/ he! she thought furiously, looking for the male skywing. The dove on her shoulder chirped sweetly and rubbed its face against her neck much like a cat.

Frost bite || 1st circle Icewing ||

Frost walked down a hallway, silent. The dining room was up ahead, looking up, he noticed a dragon running towards him. Squaring his body so that he wouldn't be knocked over or hurt, the dragon ran into him and fell to the floor. looking down he realized it was Dream. Watch it! he snapped helping her up and continuing to walk. Darting a glance back at her to see if she was ok.
Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yveltal » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:03 am

nobility / male / nightwing / student / with no one

nobility watched as skylight left, letting out a slight chuckle through his nose. having no other business, he retreated back in the direction of his cave, trying to concoct a new plan in his mind. he needed to try something different. he was done hiding, but the nightwing decided that it was best to lay low for just a little longer. nobility poked his head through the doorway of his cave to see if it was empty; instead, he found his clawmate cacti passed out. he rolled his eyes before retreating back down the hall, heading in the direction of the entrance to the academy. his wounds were still exposed, but luckily no longer hurt. once outside with the fresh air to clear his mind, he spread his red-tinted wings and launched himself upwards, winging in the direction of one of the peaks. nobility wasn't quite sure if skylight would tell any kind of authority what he had been doing, as he didn't feel like looking; he'd find a way to take care of her if she did. wind whistled in his ears as he flew higher, eventually finding himself on a small ledge open to the air but shielded on one side by rock. the dark red nightwing touched down on the stone, half folding his wings and sitting to stare out across pyrrhia. a strong wind ruffled his wings as he turned his gaze to down below, unblinking red eyes shining. he would have to act fast in order to set it all up, and potentially get skylight out. she had helped him quite a bit.
Yveltal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:39 am

wilddog990 wrote:Dawn smiled. "It's a mango." She said, as she fluttered her wings. "Thanks. I love drawing." She put her drawing inner bag and turned back to Masuki. "Want go explore?" She closed her bag and shoved a banana into her mouth.

Masuki nodded eagerly as she wouldn't mind getting to know where to go when she wanted to go, "y-Ya I wouldn't m-mind going out. I need to get to k-know this A-academy a little more" she shyly smiled. She got up and walked over to the place she was eating and grabbed her satchel. She looked around in it to make sure that everything was still in there, she would always drop something like one for her small vials of oil. She completed that they were all there and walked over to dawn nodding that she was ready.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 春雷,, » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:42 am

[quote="blueberry pudding]"

Dream
She smiled after Cacti left like a whirlwind.
"Maybe I should and borrow some scrolls myself..." she murmured. She got up and exited her cave, and was too focussed on getting to the teachers than where she was going and who was in her way.
"Oof!" she fell back, then looked up to see who she had bumped into.
"I-i'm sorry!" she squeaked, trembling. Why, oh why was it Frost that she had bumped into? She had gotten the implication that Frost hated her through their past encounters. She bowed her head and looked to the floor, shaking.[/quote]

Cacti
he sneezed, then opened his eyes, blinking. Did someone say his name? He yawned, before turninf around and changinf his position before falling asleep again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ・ ・ ・ ━━━
xi. rai xxii. she/they xxiii. AEST/AEDT xx iv. 18+
━━━ ・ ・ ・ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxiv. aro-ace xxv. student xxvi. gabsxxvii. hosh
春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxxed » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:46 am

Rattle Snake || Male || Sandwing prince ||

With a glance up at Moondrop Rattle Snake sat up and righted himself. His brows arched. So, any crushes? Boyfriends? He said with a casual tone.

Skylight || Female || Skywing animus

Skylight looked around nervously, her mind was racing and her heart pounding. Where /is/ he! she thought furiously, looking for the male skywing. The dove on her shoulder chirped sweetly and rubbed its face against her neck much like a cat.

Frost bite || 1st circle Icewing ||

Frost walked down a hallway, silent. The dining room was up ahead, looking up, he noticed a dragon running towards him. Squaring his body so that he wouldn't be knocked over or hurt, the dragon ran into him and fell to the floor. looking down he realized it was Dream. Watch it! he snapped helping her up and continuing to walk. Darting a glance back at her to see if she was ok.
Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 春雷,, » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:51 am

Dream
she apologised and bowed, wringing her talons nervously.
"I'm sorry I'm so sorry are you ok omg i am so sorry I profusly apologise I'm sorry-"she cut herself off before looking down and wishing a hole would open up and bury her already.
"I'm sorry." she said quietly

(Also, Moondrop has already replied to Rattlesnake's question by blushing and saying 'Cacti'.)

xi. rai xxii. she/they xxiii. AEST/AEDT xx iv. 18+
━━━ ・ ・ ・ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxiv. aro-ace xxv. student xxvi. gabsxxvii. hosh
春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Dawn nodded and started off down the halls. When she reached the end, she spread her wings and took off down another hallway. It lead outside and she spread her wings as the sun came over her. "A rainwing no good without sun." She said with glee. Flicking her tail, she flew down to a sun rock and looked back at her new friend. "You a hybrid or no?" She was surprised that she hadn't said anything yet.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Masuki opened her wings letting the wind pick her up off her claws and glided down towards dawn," I-I'm not a h-hybrid but my little sister is."She smiled as she landed kinda clumsily looking into a small log hoping to find some moss she could use for her oils," m-my sister is part s-skywing, she had a different father than me." She mumbled as she dug one of her claws into a large patch of moss pulling it out. She smiled as she opened a empty jar and placed the moss into it sealing it up again, placing back into her satchel.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Dawn shrugged. "Oh. Have you noticed I'm a hybrid or what?" She asked curiously. Her wings fluttered as she watched the other dragon with amusement.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:15 pm

Masuki looked back at the dragonet," umm I've seen a few things that have peeked my interest I'm wondering what type of hybrid you a-are b-but I-i don't ask those kind of questions because I see it as rude to ask about your species." She called sticking her muzzle into the log sniffing for more ingredients. " so if you don't mind what is your spices or hybrid?" She asked her voice muffled by the moss she was picking out of the log struggling to get out of the log she let out a squeak of surprise as she shot out of the log dropping the moss, scattering it across the lush green forest floor.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles