( ☼ ☼ sunclan ) -- accepting, needs members!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Should we timeskip to stage 2 or 3 of the storm?

Let's not timeskip yet
26%
Timeskip to stage 2 (Few days in rp time)
34%
Timeskip to stage 3 (Several days to a quarter moon in rp time)
40%

Total votes : 35

( ☼ ☼ sunclan ) -- accepting, needs members!

Postby Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Hazelstar wrote:"The sun, essential to all living things. It provides warmth, growth, and life to those bathed by its light. Without the sun there would be darkness, and nothing would live and thrive. We are lucky to be blessed by the sun's grace. Be grateful for the sun we have, because without it we wouldn't even be here..."

Sunclan hadn't always been the "clan of the rising sun". The cats used to live high in the mountains. Life was bearable, but during leafbare, sickness broke out. On top of that, the clan was faced with famine and attacks from rogue groups. There was total destruction, until Hazelcloud took control and became Hazelstar. Under his leadership, he was able to bring the surviving cats to new land. He renamed the clan Sunclan because they were the cats that had lived, and they should be grateful for where they are now. But that was many moons ago, and even under the peaceful leadership of Hazelstar, conflict slowly stirs, and it might be something that dooms Sunclan for good...

discussion thread
Last edited by Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☼ ☼ rules )

Postby Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:24 pm

1. all of Tess's rules apply
2. you can not be your own mate or crush
3. you can not kill another's character without their permission - also no powerplaying either
4. fade to black when mating or giving birth
5. only warrior cussing is allowed
6. no mateless queens or motherless kits allowed
7. keep genders even, and unfortunately lgbt+ cats are not allowed
8. be respectful to one another. If anyone has a problem with someone, contact me or take it to pm instead of fighting on either thread
9. keep all ooc discussion on the discussion thread - post forms on the discussion thread
10. there is no provided form, but please make forms nice with enough information
11. be realistic with cat pelts/eyes/names. This does not only apply to eccentric coat colors; tortoise shell males are highly rare, and if there is one it is more than likely to be sterile.
12. please try to post at least three sentences, and with decent grammar and punctuation. Also, try to remain active - especially high ranks - if you will be gone for an extended amount of time, please pm me or I may end up removing your characters.
11. no repeat prefixes please
13. have fun!

Last edited by Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє on Tue May 02, 2017 2:30 am, edited 7 times in total.
Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☼ ☼ sunclan )

Postby Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:35 am

Last edited by Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє on Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:12 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☼ ☼ relationships )

Postby Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:29 am

Mentors and Apprentices

poppynose mentors cinderspark
sharpeye mentors hawkpaw
silverbounce mentors fernpaw
bitternnose mentors stonepaw
whitefrost mentors tabbypaw
brackenclaw mentors pastelpaw
ravenstep mentors mallowpaw
liontail mentors bramblepaw
lilybreeze mentors hoppaw
ashfeather mentors wildpaw
fallenleaf mentors otterpaw
goldengaze mentors foxpaw
grasswhisker mentors shadowpaw
greytuft mentors petalpaw
lightningwing mentors aspenpaw

Love
Love Key wrote:→ = crush
→! = forbidden crush
♥ = mates
!♥! = forbidden mates
= ex-mates

sorrelstream → hazelstar
creamflower → hazelstar
mapleleaf → blizzardpelt
cindercloud →! ravenstep
shadowpaw →← otterpaw
stormstrike ♥ harestep
wolfleap !♥! finch
goldengaze sharpeye

AAAA
AAAA
AAAA
Family
Family Key wrote:father & mother → offspring
sibling one ★ sibling two

sharpeye & goldengaze → hoppaw ★ wildpaw
unknown & rainfur → tinykit
stormstrike ★ ravenstep
silverbounce ★ sorrelflame
rivertail ★ emberblossom
flarestorm ★ tigerheart
nightfang ★ greytuft ★ mapleleaf
Last edited by Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє on Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:02 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☼ ☼ sunclan )

Postby Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:30 am

Camp is located near the center of an oak forest, settling by a particularly old tree in a small clearing surrounded by thick bracken, a bit of bramble and fallen tree branches. The medicine cat den is an abandon fox den built under one of the large fallen branches; it prevents leaks and resists cold to keep the herbs fresh longer. The warriors den and apprentice are fairly close to each other, sheltered by the bracken and a brambles. The nursery is at the base of the great oak tree under the trunk; believed to be dug out long ago by Starclan cats. Elders rest inside a long reinforced by layers of ferns along the top to keep out rain. The leader's den is an owls nest in the oak tree; they also call meetings from this spot.

The oak forest takes up about half of the territory, much of the ground is bare with a few ferns and rocks for cover during hunting. The grass doesn't grow very long in the forest due to the moss and fallen leaves. North east of the territory is the mountains; Hazelstar followed the river to this place after leaving the mountains. Underneath the waterfall coming off the cliffs is a cave. If you travel far enough into the cave where the light can no longer be seen, you'll reach Starcave; the place where Hazelstar first received his nine lives.
Following the river to the south end of the territory, the oak trees break up and a few pine trees show. Shortly after passing into the pine forest you'll reach the open area; this is the main river for drinking and sometimes fishing. The rocky bank at the edge of the pine forest is called Pinerocks. To the west of the territory the oak trees again begin to grow further apart and open into a meadow where rabbits, birds and small rodents can be caught. Nestled between the pine forest and meadow is an abandon twoleg nest. It's not considered dangerous, but cats are advised not to go inside. The north expansion of the territory is the thickest extent of the oak forest before breaking off into hills that lead back towards the mountains.

credit to Takk
Last edited by Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ☼ ☼ sunclan ) -- accepting

Postby Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:35 am

Last edited by Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє on Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:31 am

Season: It is currently Greenleaf!
season update: 8/26/16

10/14/16 The storm has started!

8/15/16 Upcoming storm!

For those of you who do not know, Starclan will be warning the cats of an upcoming storm. This storm will start to take place in a quarter moon-half moon from now (roleplay time of course)
During this time cats will prepare by reinforcing the clan wall, along with dens and such.

Once the storm begins to pick up, I will announce each [roleplay] day, the level of intensity of the storm.

Stage 1- light to moderate drizzle, the wind is picking up a little. Nothing to be too concerned about, and is more unpleasant than frightening because cats are getting their fur wet

Stage 2- rain is coming down harder, wind is blowing faster. Tension is rising and cats should growing apprehensive about the storm.

Stage 3- torrential downpour. (May or may not be accompanied by thunder and lightning) Winds will be strong enough to knock trees down, and rivers/streams/water sources will flood. At this time cats will be scared for their lives, and all will seem hopeless. No cat is safe at this point. No loner, rogue or stray kittypet should be out in the storm, and some may seek shelter with the clan cats.

Once the storm reaches stage 3 for the first time, camp will be destroyed. This will force the cats to quickly find somewhere to stay, and thus they will take refuge in the abandoned twoleg nest.
The storm will last a moon and despite the storm the abandoned twoleg nest will manage to stay sturdy.

Keep in mind that the storm's intensity will vary day to day, it will not constantly be increasing but over time it will reach its climax, and then begin to die down.
Ex. Day 1 of storm- stage 1, Day 2 of storm-stage 2, Day 3- stage 1
(Hopefully this makes sense, if not then I will try to explain it in a different way.)

Obviously cats will get hurt or die during this time. I already have a list of cats that will be dying during the storm (they have become inactive) but if you want one of your cats to die, let me know. You may rp their death out as you please, but remember not to be gory or too descriptive, and to remain realistic to the storm and its intensity level. (There won't be any trees falling and crushing someone of its the first day of stage 1, so keep these things in mind.

I apologize for such a long post I just wamted to make sure everything was accounted for. If you have any questions feel free to ask I won't bite ^_^ please make sure you read this whole thing too, I know it's a lot but it's important.
Last edited by Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє on Mon May 01, 2017 10:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:18 pm

(up)
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:49 pm

bump ]]
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:10 am

(bump)
Iƒ уσυ ωєяє тσ ∂ιѕαρρєαя, ℓιƒє ωιтнσυт уσυ ωσυℓ∂ вє тяυℓу ∂яєα∂ƒυℓ...

Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me