Thornclan, warriors V.2 (now accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Thornclan, warriors V.2 (now accepting!)

Postby Weredog » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:12 pm

Wisteria
Wisteria stopped flicking around her tail to entertain Mud to look at the entering toms. A frown formed on her face when she saw Stripestar as she was sure he was here to scold them for leaving in the first place and possibly even try to chase them off.
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:14 pm

Stripestar walks to her and purrs. He press his head against hers as he then licked her ear. "I missed you so much Icepaw.Where did you two go? Why did you leave? "
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PopcornWaffle » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:16 pm

Beaver scooted closer to Wisteria. "Because we were mistreated and underused." He replied hastily.

Mud bounced up onto his mom's shoulder.
The world can be a cruel place.

═════════════
═════════════
═════════════
═════════════

This signature was made by PopcornWaffle. Please do not steal it.
PopcornWaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:20 pm

Stripestar looks at him. "Gingerface I wanted you to mentor one of the kits. But you left. You could have mentor Bluepaw instead of Falcondust. But you left." He turn to him. And mew "you two would have been great warriors and great mentors. "
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weredog » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:24 pm

Wisteria
"What do you mean he could have been a great warrior? Beaver already was a warrior when we left and he was still unappreciated." Wisteria defended her mate with a lash of her tail, "Well I appreciate him and he actually spends time with me. Unlike some cats around here." Her expression made it obvious that by 'some cats' she really only meant Stripestar.
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:25 pm

Robinkit looked at Mistyclaw from her spot faraway. She seemed distracted, and her mother left to do something. She quietly walked towards the exit of the den and looked outside. It looked cool, but she could get sick. She put her tiny paw onto the snow and quickly took it back into the warm den. She backed away from the exit and watched the place outside from a distance.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:32 pm

Stripestar looks at him then mews. "Icepaw years, moons, our kits, our kins help us be better warriors. Even if your a warrior. I learn over my life time the warrior code and how to do what is needed for the clan more then my self. And I wanted to spend time with you and cloudgaze. And I still do! I want to want to be a normal warrior once again so I can have a normal family. I want my family to see me like others but I can't. I have to take care of the whole clan like they are my family. Protect the kits, the queens, the soon to be warriors, the warrior who fight along side my side and elders who are wiser then I am. So I don't have time to see my kits as much as others do but I try. I am not the best but I am trying. I wanted to have cloudgaze to stay in my den when she had. But she said no."
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:45 pm

Rosekit watched Mistyclaw pad away and tried to copy her walking. Succeeding, she purred in victory.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weredog » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:54 pm

Wisteria
"I adored you Stripestar. Even when you couldn't visit us for what seemed like moons at a time, even after you and mother separated, even when she accused you of cheating on her. I never asked to have an always busy leader for a father but I still tried to make it work. I was thrilled when you became me mentor. You were my idol and I wanted to be just like you. But you spent practically no time with me. I would ask you to train and you were always busy. If you were so busy, why did you take on two apprentices? You held back my training because you insisted on still training Bumblepaw and we could only ever do what he was capable of doing. And what were you busy doing? Well it looked like you were busy mooning over Thrushleap since every time I tried to talk to you you were already chatting with her. You were everything to me but it seemed like I was nothing to you." Wisteria ranted, her voice wavering with emotion she had bottled up for what seemed like forever. Her tone wasn't particularly loud or hostile either and she seemed to be on the verge of tears. "I don't really know why I left honestly. I felt ignored, obviously, so maybe it was just a way to get back at you for hurting me? But Beaver was always there for me. After we left, from day one, he was there. He was never too busy, never too wrapped up with some other cat to care about me. I love him and I love our kits. E-Even if..." She trailed off as she realized that wasn't something her father would probably know about. Besides, she had already said everything that she needed to say for now.

Dapplekit
Dapplekit watched his littermate wobble around with an uninterested expression. He had already managed to master walking. Well, he took a couple of steps once and didn't fall down anyways.
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:13 pm

Stripestar looks at her as he sat down and started grooming her. He wrap his tail around her the best she could. "Icepaw I am so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. I failed as a leader and as a father. I not much of a leader because the clan hates me. But I am trying to make it better. I always love you Icepaw. You were the only kit who I knew could learn why I couldn't always be there. I just I am so sorry. I hate that I could atop you two from leaving. I am sorry. " he lay down as he press his nose to her shoulder. *I so sorry ice paw. Just I am sorry." His voice slowly started to crack and shake. "I am sorry for everything I put you through... "
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me