Lightningclan~V2~Closed until further notice

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Anyone want to keep this going?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes
Maybe
No votes
Not really
No votes
It's dead and should stay that way
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: Lightningclan~V2~Accepting!

Postby Windy0cloud » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:47 pm

WindTail
The tom let out a loud sneeze at the sound of GrayClouds words."I don't know, you're the medicine cat!" He meowed towards GreyCloud altough it was clear the medicine cat was speaking with her apprentice. The fever had made the tom a bit confused and irratated-
xxxx
when you feel lost in the darkness,
i see you.

hi, i'm windy. if you need someone
to talk to, feel free to message me.

x

r.i.p 23/01/2020
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazy4wolves » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:54 am

(@luna30891 There is a link to the discussion thread on the first post on the front page)

//ApplePaw//

ApplePaw moved her weight between her paws. She thought before she answered GrayCloud. "Well you can use ferverfew, borage leaves, and…," she meowed, but knew she was missing one. The apprentice thought for a moment, but couldn't remember. "Then I forget the last," she confessed.

//BeaverStep//

BeaverStep dropped his prey gently on the ground and glanced over at WildFern, who was now appearing. "Should we head out further or start heading back to camp?" he asked and flicked his tail.

//Loki//

Loki suddenly stopped dead in his tracks. He slightly lowered his head and tucked it between his legs as a cold wind blew through his fur. He felt the air blow and push against him. He was afraid that being so small he would be blown away even though the wind was nowhere that strong. The sooner he got to the old barn the better.

x
x
x
x
Welcome to my signature

╔══════════════════════════╗
Hi I'm krazy4wolves!
First of all I have a huge interest in DINOSAURS.
I swim, horseback ride, draw, read, and
role-play. Also I love the story of Nessie the
Lochness monster, Doctor Who, Outlander
and Once Upon a Time. My favorite band is
Imagine Dragons.
If you ever need someone to talk to don't be
afraid to pm me. :)

╚══════════════════════════╝

My Trade ThreadFlight Rising
krazy4wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luna30891 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:21 am

my form was moved to the Discussion thread
Last edited by luna30891 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, Luna30891 here, and some things that I like are;
Fairy Tail, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Pokémon,
Warrior Cats, Wings of Fire, and Foxcraft.

Help my dragons grow by clicking on them,
but hurry, if they don't grow in time they will die

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
luna30891

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby W.oH.oB.o » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:13 pm

(Discussion thread, you're supposed to put your forms here...)

Graycloud
"Perhaps the head of a poppy flower, if Windtail is coughing a lot," Graycloud meowed. "I'll go get some feverfew though, that works best." She turned around and hurried to get the little bit of feverfew they had. She'd go collect some later once everything was settled. "Go ahead and eat this," she instructed Windtail, setting it in front of him.
W.oH.oB.o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windy0cloud » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:20 pm

WindTail
The tom sniffed lightly the herbs, making a sour face at the strange scent. Still, WindTail picked up the herb, munching on it."Ugh, this is disgusting!" He hissed after swallowing the herb."You don't expect me to eat that dry grass again, do you?" He asked with a challenging stare.

WildFern
"Lehts head bagh thwo champ." WildFern tried to speak through the prey in her mouth, everything mostly sound like a muffle.
xxxx
when you feel lost in the darkness,
i see you.

hi, i'm windy. if you need someone
to talk to, feel free to message me.

x

r.i.p 23/01/2020
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazy4wolves » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:52 am

//ApplePaw//

ApplePaw gave a quick nod towards her mentor. "The head of a poppy flower," she thought and watched WindTail eat the herb. As they talked she wondered how long it took for the herb to work. She looked at her paws then back at the warrior and medicine cat as she thought. "Should I go and get some wet moss?" she asked and got up on her feet.

//BeaverStep//

BeaverStep picked up his catch and followed behind WildFern. He's stumbled a couple times over some rocks and roots sticking out of the ground, but quickly saved himself. The mouse and bird hung from his mouth and they swayed back and forth as he walked.

//Loki//

Loki was starting to get worried. He was worried about if he was going the right way or not. He looked around then back where he came from. "Should I go back and try the other way," he thought. "No. I've already walked a long way. The barn could be just around a corner," he thought and he was right. Just a few more minutes later he finally stumbled upon the old barn.

x
x
x
x
Welcome to my signature

Hi I'm krazy4wolves!
Imagine Dragons.

krazy4wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:02 am

(@Luna30891 you need to post your forms on the Discussion thread so it doesn't take up so mush space on the main thread. I am sorry to say I cannot accept so many apprentices right now.)

Lightningstar

Lightningstar dropped the rabbit in front of her before looking around for Shadowpelt and Minnowpaw. "I wonder where they went off to..." She thought before scenting the air. it was starting to get late and she wanted to get back to camp.

(Not sure what to do with anyone else right now, are Mudpaw and Tigerpaw still out?)

https://media.giphy.com/media/pNosNgLP2xHoc/giphy.gif
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazy4wolves » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:32 am

(They are coming back now)

//MinnowPaw//

MinnowPaw was walking back with a squirrel hanging from her jaws. It was heavy compared to her size, but she managed to get it back to the group. When she noticed LightningStar she picked up her speed slightly and waved her tail.

//Loki//

Loki was so happy to see the barn. Though now he had to just check if it was free. Loki quickly, but cautiously trotted up to the abandoned building. Right at the door he stopped and looked for another secret entrance. He didn't want to just walk in like he owned the place if someone was already there. So the rouge walked around the perimeter of the barn checking for any hole he could squeeze himself through. "None there. No. Nope," he thought and looked behind boxes, pieces of would and anything that could be big enough to elide an entrance. While he was walking and searching he actually almost walked right past an entrance, but luckily stopped and looked around. "Maybe…maybe I should first try to listen before I walk in," Loki thought. He was completely still and concentrated on listening.

x
x
x
x
Welcome to my signature

Hi I'm krazy4wolves!
Imagine Dragons.

krazy4wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luna30891 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:01 am

ColonelHamster wrote:
(@Luna30891 you need to post your forms on the Discussion thread so it doesn't take up so mush space on the main thread. I am sorry to say I cannot accept so many apprentices right now.)

Lightningstar

Lightningstar dropped the rabbit in front of her before looking around for Shadowpelt and Minnowpaw. "I wonder where they went off to..." She thought before scenting the air. it was starting to get late and she wanted to get back to camp.

(Not sure what to do with anyone else right now, are Mudpaw and Tigerpaw still out?)

ok I will only play as Dovepaw and Barkpaw for now. you can pm me when I can add the others in, ok
Hey, Luna30891 here, and some things that I like are;
Fairy Tail, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Pokémon,
Warrior Cats, Wings of Fire, and Foxcraft.

Help my dragons grow by clicking on them,
but hurry, if they don't grow in time they will die

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
luna30891

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:09 am

(@Krazy ok thanks.

@Luna30891 I will go read the forms. I will let you know when it opens up again.)

Lightningstar

She looked up and saw Minnowpaw with the squirrel. "Well done Minnowpaw." Lightingstar meowed putting softly. Lightingstar's ears twiched as she heard something behind her. She turned to see Shadowpelt with two mice in his jaws. "Good, now that we are all here let's head back to camp.

Toebiter

Toebiter leaped forwards at a mouse that was in the hay. Hay and dust flew up in the air as Toebiter scrambled after the mouse. Once she was able to get ahold of the mouse it didn't take long before she was able to kill it. Toebiter purred happy with herself before picking it up the mouse. Tiebiter padded towards the place she had been sleeping for the past three nights and carefully put down the mouse.

https://media.giphy.com/media/pNosNgLP2xHoc/giphy.gif
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me