blizzardclan • v.2 • [NEW] open & accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: blizzardclan • v.2 • [NEW] open & accepting!

Postby Maisy and me » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:13 pm

Ivyheart swang around, hearing her apprentice name. The voice who spoke it sounded familiar, but the young warrior couldn't think of which Blizzardclan warrior or apprentice it was. She turned to see a completely black tom with bright green eyes "Owlstar!" Ivyheart gasped leaving her apprentices and fellow warriors, "What are you doing here! Are you alright?" She questioned the skinny, battered, elderly tom, checking him over for any major cuts. "Hows Mum? And Littlepaw? I guess he'd be a warrior by now too.." She tilted her head to her paws
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tytrack » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:56 am

owlstar let out a small, raspy purr. "I'm fine." he meowed, his voice barely audible. when she asked the question about littlefoot and frostclaw, his eyes narrowed at the ground. the truth was, he didn't know if they were okay. "I don't even think they knew I was following you." he meowed. he wondered how they were doing, truthfully. "I know they missed you. but I couldn't live there anymore, I was too old to lead. and lunarfrost and skydove died of starvation. I had to move on, and I couldn't take them with me." he meowed quietly. his legs were stiff with pain, as if he were there beside the starclan cats. "you've grown so much, ivypaw." he purred, eyes clouding with a bit of sadness. "I named your brother littlefoot before I left..." he trailed off, his ears flicking. he barely even noticed the other clan cats around him. "I wish I would've seen littlefoot and frostclaw come with me." he sighed, bowing his head.

sunwing shot a glare at the trespasser, her hackles raising and her claws threatening to unsheathe. "a leader from another clan?" she hissed, lashing her black-ish brown tail. How is he even a leader? he looks like skin and bones! though she knew he was very skinny, frail, battered and brused- she had to stay aware of her surroundings. she didn't know this tom, and if he brought rogues or something with him, it would lead to disaster. "Ivyheart, do you know this cat?" she growled quietly, coming to stand behind the she-cat.
tytrack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

boop c:

Postby víolet » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:09 am

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

asics
--------N a m e :: cloudfeather.
--------K i t N a m e :: cloudkit
--------A p p r e n t i c e N a m e :: cloudpaw
--------W a r r i o r N a m e :: cloudfeather
--------E l d e r N a m e :: cloudwhisper
--------R o g u e N a m e :: cloud

--------R a n k :: warrior
--------N e x t R a n k :: queen. (?)
--------W a n t e d R a n k :: queen.
--------D e s i r e d R a n k :: queen.

--------A g e :: 14 moons of age.
--------A g e A t E l d e r :: 80 moons.
--------G e n d e r :: female/shecat
--------S e x u a l i t y :: heteroromantic heterosexual.

ersonal
--------T h e m e S o n g :: youth by daughter
--------S k i l l s :: good runner, smart, strong, brave, and loyal.
--------A d v a n t a g e s :: long legs for running, small and lithe body for hiding, webbed paws for swimming.
--------D i s a d v a n t a g e s :: small, bad fighter, bad huntress, stubborn, and arrogant. secretive and quiet too.
--------L i k e s :: nighttime, stargazing, water, and toms.
--------H a t e s :: snooty shecats, prissy shecats, hunting, and twolegs.
--------C r u s h :: weedstripe, but i wish to change it to falconwing. c:
--------S e c r e t C r u s h :: falconwing?
--------M a t e :: open, she wishes it was falconwing.
--------O f f s p r i n g :: none, wanted/

--------A p p e a r a n c e :: a beautiful pure white shecat with bicolored blue and green eyes.
--------P e r s o n a l i t y :: writer's block wip
--------H i s t o r y :: writer's block wip

amily
--------M o t h e r :: Write here.
--------F a t h e r :: Write here.
--------S i s t e r s :: Write here.
--------B r o t h e r s :: Write here.
--------C o u s i n s :: Write here.
--------G r a n d M o t h e r :: Write here.
--------G r a n d F a t h e r :: Write here.
--------A u n t s :: Write here.
--------U n c l e s :: W.I.P.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
current mood; livid | current song; cops and robbers - noelle bean | currently; coding
status; not interested in dating. life's too short tbh. i've been hurt too many times. :/
female - teen - depressed - anxious - abrosexual - cinromantic
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tytrack » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:24 am

accepted. <3)
jump in wherever you like! if you want, she can bump into falconwing (who is currently rushing back to camp))
tytrack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:00 pm

"You left them?!" Ivyheart stepped away, "You couldn't do it anymore so you ran away?!" She glared at her step-father "Thats the worst thing you could of ever done!" She looked away sadly "Every clan needs a strong brave leader. Even if the clan and camp is going down in flames... It was Your job" She shook her head looking at her apprentice "Come on you three, lets get back to camp" She said leading them towards the camp, ignoring the ex leader
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tytrack » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:26 pm

owlstar stood there, wordless. "but ivypaw-" he broke off, coughing. as the coughs eased, he spoke again. "then why did you leave? when your clan needed you the most? and why didn't blossomstar lead our clan the way she a good leader should've? things happen for reasons. I'm old, ivypaw. I'm 103 moons old, there is nothing I can possibly do anymore." he rasped, his head and tail lowering. had he come all this way for his adopted kit to hate him? should he have even left? the frail, old tom tasted the air. perhaps because he was so old he was no use to any clan anymore. he only had one life left- he knew that. and so, he backed away across the border. his mind whirled. how could I have left them? his throat tightened as if threatening to make him swallow back grief. but he shook himself of leaves and pines, and then glared at his paws, which were specked with white and grey due to old age. perhaps it was time for him to join starclan. perhaps he should wait his death out on his own. "it can't be long now. at least I was able to see someone worth seeing." he purred to himself, but all that came out was a rasp, followed by a coughing fit. on the way there had been a fire, with another clan running about near a river. the rogues told him it was spruceclan, but he knew nothing more about them. he had inhaled too much smoke and had a wheezing problem. and the dampness of the forest was only making his wheezing worse. he stood there silently and thought.

sunwing watched the old tomcat with sympathy. what had he been through that sunwing did not know about? poor old tom. he must've travelled from a long ways away. he's so skinny and battered; he looks like pure bones. but her gaze hardened and she turned. she didn't know this elderly cat; and her clan did not need more mouths to feed- in her eyes. she flicked her tail to the patrol and headed after ivyheart.

spiderpaw eagerly glanced back at the elderly tom. "we can't just leave him to die! he looks like he's on his last pawsteps!" he hissed. though he had become arrogant, the young tom had sympathy for cats as old as that one he had seen. "what clan did he lead? how old is he? do you know him really well?" he stormed on, his paws thudding ahead of him courageously. he had many, many more questions to ask.
tytrack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:24 pm

Sparrowtail sat and listened and watched.....one of the few rare moments where he actually decieded to act the moons he was.....he looked back at the elderly battered tom. The tabby lingered for a moment but he too turned tail and followed his clanmate's pawsteps. Catching up with them he fell into step beside Spiderpaw and padded through Blizzardclan territory in silence with the others.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:51 pm

( cloudfeather ) - ( shecat ) - ( warrior ) - ( crush: falconwing ) - ( tags: falconwing )
      as she sat to herself, she realized that flustered falconwing was rushing across the camp. she frowned, then padded up to him and stopped him in his path. "are you alright, falconwing? you look like a kit that got bitten by an ant!" cloudfeather meowed, tilting her head. "what could be getting you this flustered?" she continued to ask, not meaning to annoy him if she was. that was one thing to know about cloudfeather: she was very curious.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
current mood; livid | current song; cops and robbers - noelle bean | currently; coding
status; not interested in dating. life's too short tbh. i've been hurt too many times. :/
female - teen - depressed - anxious - abrosexual - cinromantic
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

redfoot

Postby asher. » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:00 am

( they can't break me for I am )

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

MEET REDFOOT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
name || redfoot
gender || male / brute
age || thirty moon old
rank || warrior

════════════════════

PERSONALITY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
redfoot is a very sensitive male. he has a weak heart though can't
help but fall in love somewhat easily. he has got rejects before from
females, which has damage on him. lately he was considered himself
broken, loneliness has taken over him. on the other hand when you
actually get to meet him he is pretty funny and tries to look at the
positive. he is also sarcastic and anti-social though. he tries to act
macho but usually fails. he is pretty hesitant but overall stays in the
shadow.
Last edited by asher. on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
    sorry for the inconvenience but i won't be on very much since
    school is starting, and i plan to focus my energy on that so i
    can get all A's. if i am on here i'll probably just pm some peps.
    i hope you can all understand, school is very hectic and since
    i am new to the school and don't know where everything is it
    will be crazy lmao perhaps after i get used to it i'll come back.
    peace out for now, i hope to see you later chickensmooothie cx
asher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

spiderpaw

Postby asher. » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:00 am

( if you don't stay away from me, )

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

MEET PATCHPAW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
name patchpaw [ claw ]
gender male
age eleven moons
rank apprentice

════════════════════

PERSONALITY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
patchpaw is very smart tom. perhaps for the worse. he knows how
to make something so ugly and horrible have a mask of happiness and
trustworthy appearance. he is very strong and deadly, ready to kill at
any given moment if an intruder comes, though he would never kill any
of his clan mates. he is very territorial and dominate. he is pretty tall
and strong for his age and is a good tunneler and has big strong paws to
fight with.
Last edited by asher. on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
    sorry for the inconvenience but i won't be on very much since
    school is starting, and i plan to focus my energy on that so i
    can get all A's. if i am on here i'll probably just pm some peps.
    i hope you can all understand, school is very hectic and since
    i am new to the school and don't know where everything is it
    will be crazy lmao perhaps after i get used to it i'll come back.
    peace out for now, i hope to see you later chickensmooothie cx
asher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me