SeaClan V2. (Warrior Cat RP) ~High ranks avaliable~

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

SeaClan V2. (Warrior Cat RP) ~High ranks avaliable~

Postby ♫♪Howling♪♫ » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:03 am

You sit on the window sill, staring out the window of your twoleg nest feeling the wind on your fur, since the window was open but had a screen. "Hmm should I go... today," you mumbled under your breath never having gone too far from the house. Jumping off the window sill you walk to your bed, and put one paw in but take it out. You stare at the cat door I guess I'll go... but only for a while, you think walking to the door thinking what could happen. You push your way out and look around smelling the fresh air "Glad I came out," you meow happily and walk to the fence of the garden and leaped onto it. After looking around for a moment you jump down and pad quietly to the beach. *Few miniutes later* You sat down on the shore near the trees pretty far from the house gazing at the water. You suddenly hear something and jump up, alert, then you saw something move but could not tell what it was. While you were wondering what was going on a figure moves forward slowly, and you could tell it was a cat... "What are you doing so far from your twoleg nest, kitty-pet?" the cat hissed. "I... I just decided to have an adventure," you answer frightened, though a bit proud, and raised your head a mousetail higher. "Ah a kitty-pet trying to be brave, I see" the cat meowed, "Well your in luck, because I'm in a good mood..." it said "and a kitty-pet couldn't harm SeaClan," the cat mumbled under it's breath. You had heard the word SeaClan "Umm SeaClan?" you ask, it looked at you for a moment, "A clan of cats that lives near here, and your on it's territory! By the way... you had a good instinct for a pet..." the cat meowed.

You look strong and brave enough to be a warrior of SeaClan. Will you throw away your soft kittypet life and join the life of a warrior in a clan? Do you think you are brave enough? Do you think you are strong enough to make it? Come and join SeaClan and find out!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by ♫♪Howling♪♫ on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello. I'm ♫♪Howling♪♫, but you can call me
xxxHowl or Kat. Feel free to shoot me a PM.
xxxCheck out this epic species, here
xxx I am an artist here.
-------------------------------------------------------------

©
♫♪Howling♪♫

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SeaClan V2. (Warrior Cat RP) ~New and Accepting~

Postby ♫♪Howling♪♫ » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:04 am

Rules

Here are the rules for this RP:
-All of Tess's rules apply
-Be kind
-Don't be rude unless your character (cat) is
-Fade to black in necessary
-No bad words unless warrior talk (Examples: Foxdung, mousebrain, ect.)
-No power playing (Like saying your cat is the best)
-No being your own mate
-If not RPing please use [ ] , { } , ( ) , < > , or others
-If your character is talking please use " " or ' '
-No spamming

Warrior Code:

1.Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2.Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3.Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4.Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5.A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6.Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7.A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8.The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
9.After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10.A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11.Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12.No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13.The word of the Clan Leader is the warrior code.
14.An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
15.A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
16.Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect the four. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall.

Some Expections for the warrior code:

◾Cats on their way to the Moonstone or Moonpool are allowed to cross other Clans' territories to get to their destination - WindClan grounds on the moorland and ThunderClan grounds by the lake, in the forest.
◾At the lake, cats may travel on other Clans' grounds as long as they are within two fox-lengths of the lake; for instance, to go to a Gathering.
◾Cats may travel on other Clan territories if they have something to report or ask for help.
◾The code is flexible about leadership challenges. Cats may challenge a weak or cruel leader if their Clan is in danger, and if their leadership threatens the Clan, the code expects a warrior to challenge their leader.

Additional Rules
The following rules are not specifically stated in the warrior code, but are expected to be followed:

◾Medicine cats may not have a mate or kits
◾Kits must stay in camp until they are apprenticed, and are not allowed to hunt
◾The safety of the Clan is more important than the safety of one cat
◾Clans must not unite together to drive out another Clan
◾Clans must not force another Clan to share territory
◾Enemy patrols must not attack cats if they are on a mission all four Clans agree on
◾ Cats cannot eat when going to the Moonstone or Moonpool to speak with StarClan
Last edited by ♫♪Howling♪♫ on Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxx I am an artist here.

©
♫♪Howling♪♫

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♫♪Howling♪♫ » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:05 am

List of Herbs (alphabetized):
Alder Bark: Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Blackberry Leaves: This herb is good for bee stings.
Burdock Root:This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially good for rat bites.
Catmint (also called catnip): This herb is good for treating whitecough and greencough.
Celandine: This herb is used to ease pain. It can also be used to treat injuries of the eyes.
Chamomile: This herb is used to calm a cat in the case of a nervous breakdown or severe shock.
Chervile: This herb is used to treat bellyache.
Chervile Root: This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Chickweed: This herb can be used as another treatment for greencough.
Coltsfoot: This herb can be used as another treatment for whitecough. It can also be used to ease a sick cat's breathing.
Comfrey: This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path for mending.
Daisy Leaves: This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Dandelion Leaves: This is another herb used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous breakdown or severe shock.
Dock Leaves: This herb is used to treat nettle stings. Its juices are also good for soothing sore paw pads.
Elder Leaves: This herb can be used to help treat sprains.
Feaverfew: This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Goldenrod: This herb is used in poultices to treat aching joints and stiffness. It can also be used to treat severe injuries.
Goosegrass: This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound.
Horsetail: This herb is used to treat infected wounds.
Juniper Berries: This is another herb used to treat bellyache. It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous breakdown or severe shock.
Lavender: This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers. It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous breakdwn or severe shock.
Mallow: This herb is used to fight infection. It can also be used to treat bee or wasp stings.
Marigold: This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can also heal sores.
Nettle Leaves: This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Nettle Seeds: This seed is used to counter the effects of weak poisons.
Oak Leaves: This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infection.
Parsley: This herb is used to stop the initial flow of milk in nursing queen. (After kits feed, a queen's milk still flows, and this herb is used to dry it up so it can be saved for later.)
Poppy Seeds: This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat sleep. Giving a cat more than two seeds may negitivly affect their health, so be careful.
Ragwort Leaves: This is another herb used to treat aching joints.
Raspberry Leaves: This herb is used to ease pain during a queen's kitting.
Snake Root: This herb is used to counter the effects of poison.
Tansy: This herb is used to treat coughs. It can also be used to heal wounds.
Thyme: Yet another herb used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous breakdown or severe shock.
Tormentil: This herb is good for treating wounds and countering the effects of weak poisons.
Traveling Herbs: These herbs are eaten by cats before making long journies, such as ones to the Moontree. They keep away the pangs of hunger and gove a cat strength.
Watermint: This is another herb used to treat bellyache.
Yarrow: This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action expels poisons from the body
Non-Herbal Medicine:
Cobwebs: Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey: Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Mouse Bile: Mouse bile is used to make ticks release their grip on a cat.
Wild Garlic: Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection out of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Time:
Sunrise[x]
Sundown[]
Sunhigh[]
Moonrise[]
Moondown[]
Moonhigh[]

Season:
Newleaf[]
Greenleaf[x]
Leaffall[]
Leafbare[]
xxx I am an artist here.

©
♫♪Howling♪♫

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♫♪Howling♪♫ » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:06 am

Tail Signals:
Tail Held Erect = Stop
Tail Rippling = Move Forward Slowly - With Care
Tail Held Erect and Sweeping Slowly from Side to Side = Retreat Silently
Tail Pointing Low, Parallel to the Ground and Sweeping = Spread Out
Tail Flattened = Get Down
Tail Bobbing = Enemy Sighted
Tail Hooked = Danger
Tail Pointed Sharply = Go That Way
Tail Held Erect and Waving from Side to Side = Stay Behind Me
Tail Kinked over Back = Follow Me
Tail Flicking over Back = Leave, But Be Careful
Tail Tip Facing Other Way = Attack
Tail Flicks:
◾A sharp flick and an agitated expression usually means the cat is annoyed, irritated, or impatient.
◾A bristle and a sharp flick of your tail usually means "Get over here now! I'm angry with you!"
◾A flick and jerking your head in a certain direction means "Meet me to the bushes at your left" or "Sneak out of camp with me through the brambles to the right."
◾If you call out to someone and their back is to you, they can flick their tail to show that they've heard.
◾Sticking your tail straight up in the air and flicking it sharply down means "Sit!"
◾An eye-roll and a flick of the tail means "Whatever."
◾A mrrow of laughter and a flick of a tail means "That was a good joke."
◾Saying, "Oh, fox-dung, I gotta go!" and flicking your tail means "Sorry! Talk to you later?" or "Yikes! I've gotta go use the dirtplace!"
◾Flicking your tail at a she-cat's belly and smiling means "She's expecting kits!"
◾Flicking your tail at someone and making a face means "What is wrong with him/her?"
◾A sharp flick of your tail during battle can mean two things; it can mean "Attack!" or "Help me!"
◾A shrug followed by a tail flick: "Oh well."
◾Putting a tail over another cat's mouth means "Shut up, mouse-brain!" when the flick/movement is sharp or "Please, quiet" when the cat is talking too much.
◾A flick in a certain direction can emphasize that they've got to go or look there.
◾A normal flick can just be caused in amusement.
◾A tail flick can be a way to vent anger or rage.
◾Sometimes a cat can flick their tail when about to say something funny or sarcastic.
◾A tail flick can also be executed in an arrogant, conceited, or contemptuous manner.
◾Anxiety is another feeling that can trigger stiff tail flicks.
◾Though many tail flicks occur in rash emotions, the tail can also be flicked happily.
◾ A tail flick can mean that the cat is bored.
◾The tail can be flicked playfully on another cat's muzzle.
◾A flick executed in the air can change the direction the cat will land.
◾The need to protect can also be demonstrated by a tail flick.
◾A cat may flick his/her tail to prompt something.
◾The tail can be flicked in a proud manner.
◾A cat may also flick their tail when about to give them a lecture on what is right.
◾Eagerness can cause tail flicks as well.
◾A tail flicking one way, then the other is used when one is to surround a cat with others.

Some Fighting moves:
Front paw strike
Frontal attack. Slice downward with your front paw at the body or face of your opponent. Claws unsheathed.
Front paw blow
Frontal attack. Bring your front paw down hard on your opponent's head. Claws sheathed.
Back-kick
Explosive surprise move to catch opponent from behind. Judge opponent's distance from you carefully, then lash out with your back legs, taking your weight on your front paws
Belly Rake
A fight-stopper. Slice with unsheathed claws across soft flesh of opponent's belly. If you're pinned down, the belly-rake quickly puts you back in control.
Upright lock
Final, crushing move on already weakened opponent. ear up on back legs and bring full weight down on opponent. If opponent does same, wrestle and flip him under you. This moves makes you vulnerable to the belly-rake, so requires great strength and speed
Lead-and-hold
Ideal for a small cat facing a large opponent. Spring onto opponent's back and grip with unsheathed claws. Now you are beyond the rand of your opponents paws, and in position to inflict severe body wounds. A group of apprentices can defeat a large and dangerous warrior in this way. It was deployed to great effects against BloodClan's deputy Bone. Watch for the drop-and-roll counter move, and try to jump free before you get squashed.
Teeth grip
Target your opponent's extremities- the legs, tail, scruff, or ears- and sink in your teeth and hold. This move is similar to the leap-and-hold, except your claws remain free to fight.
Scruff shake
Secure a strong teeth-grip in the scruff of your opponent's neck, then shake violently until they're too rattled to fight back. Most effective against rats, which are small enough to throw. A strong throw will stun or kill them.
Play dead

Effective in a tight situation, like when you are pinned. Stop struggling and go limp. When your opponent relaxes his grip, thinking you are defeated, push yourself up explosively. This will throw off an unwary opponent, and put you in attacking position.
Killing bite
A death blow to the back of the neck. Quick and silent, and sometimes considered dishonorable. Used only as a last resort.
Partner fighting
Warriors who have trained and fought together will often instinctively fall into a paired defensive position, each protecting the other's back while fending off an opponent on either side. Slashing, clawing, and leaping together, battle pairs can be a whirlwind of danger for attackers
Cat/body Language:
● Touching noses - “I like you!”
● Lick on the cheek - “I really like you.”
● Lick on the ear - Comforting.
● Lick on forehead - “I love you!” / “Will you be my mate?”
● Brushing tail on back or flank - Calming.
● Lick under/on belly - “I want kits.”
● Touching nose to cheek - “I’m happy for you” / Comforting.
● Nuzzle - Comfort / “You’re hilarious!” (The second is for mates)
● Touch nose to cheek - “I’m glad you’re here.” (For lovers)
● Lick own chest fur - To hide embarrassment.
● Lick on the shoulder - Respect.
● Lick on the tail - “Will you be my mate?”
● Lick on the paw - “You are my friend!”
● Lick below the chin - “I want you forever!”
● Lick on the nose - “Do you want to play?”
● Rubs tail anywhere - Flirty, comforting or curious.
● Rubbing against you - “I like you.” / “Don’t worry.” / “I love you.”
● Licking constantly - Cleaning.
● Flat ears - “Back off!”
● Bares teeth - “Get away from me!"
● Lunging at you - “Back off now!”
● Roll on your back - “You are stronger than me, I respect you.”
● Tail tucked - Scared.
● Growling/Hissing/Spitting - Angry or accenting
(There can be more, and some could mean other things but these are the main ones)
So you know:
Moons = One month, or four weeks. (Half moon = two weeks; Quarter moon = one week.)
xxx I am an artist here.

©
♫♪Howling♪♫

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♫♪Howling♪♫ » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:14 am

Cats of SeaClan:

~Leader~
Streamstar|Page 1|♦Diamond~Star♦
~Deputy~

~Medicine Cat~
Lynxspirit|Page 4|Deadeyes
~Medicine Cat Apprentice~

~Warriors~
Hazelsplash|Page 1|♦Diamond~Star♦
Brightflame|Page 7|Deadeyes
~Apprentices~
Reedpaw|Page 1|♦Diamond~Star♦
~Queens~
Purpleflower|Page 2|Animals65
~Kits~

~Elders~

~Loners/Rouges~

~Kittypets~
Last edited by ♫♪Howling♪♫ on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:30 am, edited 9 times in total.
xxx I am an artist here.

©
♫♪Howling♪♫

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♫♪Howling♪♫ » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:16 am

Mentors and Apprentices

-> = She mentors ___
<- = He mentors ___

Reedpaw <- Robintail

Hazelsplash -> Windpaw

Echosong -> Lightpaw

Relationships:

--> = She likes him
<--- = He likes her
-->?<-- = Both like each other but don't know it
>|< = Both like each other but aren't mates
♥|♥ = Forbidden Mates
♥|!|♥ = Forbidden mates expecting kits -If the '!' is replaced with '...' they have kits-
>♥< = Mates
>♥!< = Mates expecting kits -If the '!' is replaced with '...' they have kits-
</3 = Used to be mates but aren't anymore (Broke up) -if it has'...' they have kits-
Last edited by ♫♪Howling♪♫ on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xxx I am an artist here.

©
♫♪Howling♪♫

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♫♪Howling♪♫ » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:17 am

Forums:

(If you are not using the lines that say: "Optional" or "If any," please delete the whole line)

Code: Select all
[img](Delete and put image URL here. Unless you don't have a picture, then just write in the description)[/img]
Username:
Name:
Description:
Kin: (Optional)
Wanted Rank:
History:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
Other:

(You may create your own forums)

Last edited by ♫♪Howling♪♫ on Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxx I am an artist here.

©
♫♪Howling♪♫

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♫♪Howling♪♫ » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:22 am

Prophecy:

None Yet!
(Any ideas? Feel free to shoot me a Pm. If I get more than one after a while I will do a Poll or choose myself. Then we can use the other prophecies later!)

News:

If you were in the first version you can rejoin!
Mod Forums coming soon!

Afflictions:

xxx I am an artist here.

©
♫♪Howling♪♫

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♫♪Howling♪♫ » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:25 am

~SeaClan is now open for posting!~
xxx I am an artist here.

©
♫♪Howling♪♫

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♫♪Howling♪♫ » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:30 am

Username:

♦Diamond~Star♦

Name:

Streamstar

She-Cat

31 moons

Lives:

She is on her 8th life

Leader

Personality:

Streamstar can be serious and you can tell when she means what she said. She is brave and extremely loyal. Streamstar may seem like she does not have a good side, but she does. She is gentle and kind. She is very loving too.

History:

A normal cats history...

Mate:

None (Open)

Crush:

None (Open)

Kits:

None

Other:

Nope

Username:
♦Diamond~Star♦
Name:
Hazelspash
Warrior
Desired Rank:
Deputy
Personality:
Hazelsplash has always been extremely loyal to the clan. She is really brave. She is willing to risk her life for other cats in the clan and her leader. Hazelsplash is pretty kind. She may be snappy at times. She loves to go hunting. She likes having the opportunity to teach an apprentice. She is strong, and a good fighter and hunter. She loves helping out. (Others I'll rp out)
History:
Normal clan life
Mate:
None (Open)
Crush:
None (Open)
Kits:
None
Other:
Nope

Username:
♦Diamond~Star♦
Name:
Reedpaw
Kin:
Though they don't know it and probably never will Sunpaw is Reedpaw's half-brother
Apprentice
Desired Rank:
Warrior
Personality:

History:
Reedpaw was born as a loner but her family left her. She laid stranded on the beach, as a kit. Luckily a patrol found her and took her into clan. Reedpaw didn't really know she used to be a loner, since she just had a hint of a memory, of her mother. Streamstar let her join the clan and now Reedpaw is an apprentice.
Description:
Reedpaw is a multi-colored she-cat. She has a white coat, with black and orange splotches on her back. She has a black and orange fluffy tail, with white underneath. She has a black splash over her left eye and an orange splash over her left eye, she has two bright green eyes. Her paws seem like they are switched, her front left paw is black, her front right paw is white, her back left paw is white, and her back right paw is black. She has a little bit of orange fur around her nose.
Mate:
None (Open)
Crush:
None (Open)
Kits:
None
Other:
Nope

Username:
♦Diamond~Star♦
Name:
Sunpaw (Suntide)
Kin:
Though they don't know it and probably never will Reedpaw is Sunpaw's half-sister
Apprentice
Desired Rank:
Warrior
Personality:
WIP
History:
WIP
Mate:
None
Crush:
None (Open)
Kits:
None
Other:
Nope
Last edited by ♫♪Howling♪♫ on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxx I am an artist here.

©
♫♪Howling♪♫

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes