♋ɱίȘτƈιᎯɴ♋ - A warrior cat RP *Always accepting!*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

♋ɱίȘτƈιᎯɴ♋ - A warrior cat RP *Always accepting!*

Postby Marbelles » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:26 pm

You are alone.
The sunlight gently filters through the leaves high above and warms you pelt. The river scent and tang of leaf litter fill the air pleasantly. Sighing at its wonders, you trot through the dew dappled forest, when a sudden scent catches your attention. It is like the forest, but has an underlying tang of life. At the last moment, you freeze. Another cat was following you!
Stepping into the sunlight, a beautiful she-cat looks at you. “Do not fear. I am here to present you a new life. With others of your heart, you can make a life here in the forest with us.” She gestures for you to follow. You do in awe as she begins to speak again.
“Moons ago, in this very forest, there were the warriors of a mighty Clan. Being a mere collection of loners and kittypets, they were headed by one she-cat. Her heart was kind and gentle…. But she was a disgrace to the Clans. She had been no older than an apprentice when she proclaimed herself leader, placing ‘star’ in her name. She said herself she had asked to be called ‘paw’ by her clanmates. She knew none of the warrior code, or the rituals. She had never shared tongues with Starclan in her life, even refused to visit Fourtrees. This leader also headed many a battle, driving the clan into disaster. She was not in the camp enough to make major decisions, nor accept new clan mates. Finally, she broke the last thread of trust by lying to the whole clan. That led to the revolt against her, and the creation of the new clan….
Mistclan.
The warriors remaining here are composed mainly of those whom endured the hard ruler ship of old. We are the loyal and the bold. If you remain with us, you must respect our code and ways, and follow them strictly. Mistclan now flourishes and thrives as I lead them on.” The she-cat sits and looks at you. “I am MossStar, the leader of Mistclan. Will you join us?”

Jellystar is my younger cousin and sometimes I may give her some of my spare outcomes. Please don't ban us!
Marbelles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♋ɱίȘτƈιᎯɴ♋ - A warrior cat RP *Always accepting!*

Postby Marbelles » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Image Image

✰Tess's rules must be followed. c: The rules for roleplaying in animal-based threads are available here. I expect you to have read these rules when you submit your form for this Rp - it would save us both a lot of trouble. :3
        ✰ Don't mate your own character's, and certainly don't force breed. Scenes (for example scenes which involve the delivery of a litter) should be interrupted with what I like to call a "black out". This means that nothing inappropriate is written in this thread.
        ✰ Of course, keep all scenes G - PG rated. Use the ( * ) to blank out any words that could be seen as harmful or offensive, but only if it is necessary to use it. There are may alternatives to curses which can be found in the warrior cat books. (:
        ✰ To avoid confusion, please use brackets { } [ ] ( ) when talking out of character.
        ✰ It would be preferred if you stay fairly active in this thread. If you are ever away for long periods of time, I suggest you send me a PM so I don't remove you from the RP! Quitting the RP is a matter of a simple Private Message to me, so I can remove your username from the main page. (:
        ✰ It would make it much easier for you to write your posts if you have a basic understanding of the warrior cat series. However, you do not have to have read them. c: There are plenty of posts on the main page which can help you with your writing! (Eg, maps, warrior codes, herbs and their uses, etc.)
        ✰ Please have no more than ten characters in this thread. This includes all kittens, so if you wish to take on a full litter of kittens as your own characters, be prepared to write up forms for them when they reach apprentice age! :3
        ✰ You must submit a different form for all new cats. This means that if or when you decide to create a new character during the RP, you need to create a new post with a new form, and wait for it to be accepted (the exception to this rule is kittens.) Apprentice is the minimum age for forms.
        ✰ This RP is a new version of the older thread of Mistclan, and may at times follow or reference posts that have occurred there.
        ✰ There is currently one mini-mod for this thread, and that is my friend brambletalon98. She has the power to accept any new pending forms when I am not online. c:

Jellystar is my younger cousin and sometimes I may give her some of my spare outcomes. Please don't ban us!
Marbelles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marbelles » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:27 pm

Mossstar - Marbelles~

Currently Unoccupied.

Currently Unoccupied.

Currently Unoccupied.

Currently Unoccupied.

Currently Unoccupied.
Last edited by Marbelles on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Marbelles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marbelles » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:27 pm

Image Image

~none yet!~

~none yet!~

Marbelles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marbelles » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:28 pm

Code: Select all
[list][list][list][color=#BFBFBF][u]name;[/u][/color]

[color=#BFBFBF][u]Age (in moons);[/u][/color]

[color=#BFBFBF][u]Gender (♀ or ♂);[/u][/color]

[color=#BFBFBF][u]Rank wanted;[/u][/color]

[color=#BFBFBF][u]Kin (if any);;[/u][/color]

[color=#BFBFBF][u]Personality (a [i]description[/i], please);[/u][/color]

[color=#BFBFBF][u]History;[/u][/color]

[color=#BFBFBF][u]How do they look? (photo)[/u][/color]

[color=#BFBFBF][u]A [i]description[/i] of their appearance;[/u][/color]

[color=#BFBFBF][u]Crush (if any);[/u][/color]

[color=#BFBFBF][u]Mate (if any);[/u][/color]

[color=#BFBFBF][u]Other (any questions, concerns, extra items you want added);[/u][/color][/list][/list][/list]

name;

There warrior/apprentice name (they must end with either paw or an ending of your choice.)

Age (in moons);

Moons is referring to the way cats measure their ages in the warrior cats books. A kitten must be at least six moons old (six months old) before becoming an apprentice. The age in which apprentices become warriors vary.

Gender (♀ or ♂);

Whether or not the cat you are roleplaying will be male or female.

Rank wanted;

eg. deputy, warrior, apprentice, queen, loner. Forms for kittens may also be submitted but are not necessary. c: Avoid trying for a position that has been filled in by another cat (in this case, deputy and leader is the only rank like this.)

Kin (if any);;

Kin is your cat's family relationships with others inside (or possibly outside) the clan. This includes siblings/litter mates, mothers/fathers, or even relatives that have since passed on (although these may be touched on in the History section.)

Personality (a description, please);

A description of their personality, in which you may decide to include different traits. If you write "to be RP'd", your form will not be accepted. A couple of sentences is all that is required for this section of the form.

History;

This may include your cats past experiences, whether they were born in the clan/raised as a kitty-pet/raised as a loner then adopted into the Clan, etc.

How do they look? (photo)

A photo of your cat, although if you have trouble placing the photo into the form, this isn't necessary. Your form will still be accepted without a photo.

A description of their appearance;

As well as a photo, a description is required. Write things about their patterns, their eye color, etc. Are they big? Small? This part also only requires a few sentences, but must be completed in order to be accepted.

Crush (if any);

A crush being someone that your cat likes or has an "interest" for in the Clan. No lesbian/gay relationships. D: Crushes to be female with male only!

Mate (if any);

Your cat's partner/mate in the clan. No lesbian/gay relationships. D: Crushes to be female with male only!

Other (any questions, concerns, extra items you want added);

Extra things you would like to include in the form, or extra pictures, questions, etc.

You may also write up your own form, as long as it includes the information above.

Marbelles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marbelles » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:28 pm

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

3. Elders, Queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.

4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.

9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.

10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.

13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

Marbelles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eiloh » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:56 pm

name; Tawnyash

Age (in moons); 6

Gender (♀ or ♂); Male

Rank wanted; Deputy/warrior

Kin (if any);; None

Personality (a description, please); Tawnyash is a very patient cat. He is extremely wise, but also extremely fierce, and one of the bravest warriors you will meet. Many cats look up to him for his many strengths, and he is always really sensible. However, Tawnyash has trouble around females,and often is shy around them. (XD he ain't a ladies man)

History; Tawy and his parents used to be loners. His father died before he was born in battle. (This is how Tawny would want to die if ever he did). His mother died whilst giving birth, but somehow he survived because an old stray medicine cat helped him. He was looked after by the medicine cat until she too passed of old age, so now he wants to join Mistclan.

A description of their appearance; Well in the photos above he obviously has light brown stripes like his father, and a dark brown pelt underneath the strikes similar to his mother. His tail is fully light brown, and he has the same color socks on his feet.

Crush (if any); None

Mate (if any); None

Can I make another female cat?
I took a looong hiatus but I will hopefully start being more active. C:
Sig art by Sebeon. Avatar by Emberwolf.

♥♥My Character Site♥♥My dA♥♥
Eiloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marbelles » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:00 pm

Specklez wrote:
        name; Tawnyash

Age (in moons); 6

Gender (♀ or ♂); Male

Rank wanted; Deputy/warrior

Kin (if any);; None

Personality (a description, please); Tawnyash is a very patient cat. He is extremely wise, but also extremely fierce, and one of the bravest warriors you will meet. Many cats look up to him for his many strengths, and he is always really sensible. However, Tawnyash has trouble around females,and often is shy around them. (XD he ain't a ladies man)

History; Tawy and his parents used to be loners. His father died before he was born in battle. (This is how Tawny would want to die if ever he did). His mother died whilst giving birth, but somehow he survived because an old stray medicine cat helped him. He was looked after by the medicine cat until she too passed of old age, so now he wants to join Mistclan.

A description of their appearance; Well in the photos above he obviously has light brown stripes like his father, and a dark brown pelt underneath the strikes similar to his mother. His tail is fully light brown, and he has the same color socks on his feet.

Crush (if any); None

Mate (if any); None

Can I make another female cat?

{Accepted, although currently Tawnyash is too young to be a warrior. D: At 6 moons he could be an apprentice, though. Maybe you should make him 13 moons if you want him to fill the position of warrior. c:
        Of course you can make another female cat! You can have up to 10 characters in this thread, you will just need another form. c: By the way, I love your art for Tawnyash O: !!!}
Last edited by Marbelles on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marbelles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brambletalon98 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:02 pm

name;

Skyslash

Age;

18 moons

Gender (♀ or ♂);

She-cat

Rank wanted;

Warrior

Kin (if any);;

Unknown :c

Personality (a description, please);

Skyslash is a friendly warrior, happy to help any clan member. She is very loyal and thinks things out before doing anything big. However, due to her willingness to trust anyone, she can be easily tricked and fooled if she trusts you. She also tends to be very forgetful .

History;

Skyslash was a simple warrior, reigning from the old Swiftclan. She was found abandoned as a 'paw on clan grounds and taken in, when she was healed she began training, named Skypaw. However, whenever she was questioned about who her parents where or where she came from, she simply replies with a plain "I don't know." Soon, she became a warrior, gaining the name of Skyslash When the revolt happened, she joined Mistclan with several other clanmates, and now is very happy to call this place her home.

A description of their appearance;

Skyslash is a blue-ish grey tabby, with light grey patches on her muzzle and chest. She has blue eyes and a slightly darker stripe of dark grey running on top of her tail and slightly on her back.

Crush (if any);

None!

Mate (if any);

N/A

{ I'll make the others when I have time c: }
Bramble's Bulletin wrote:
Spare Quote wrote:PLEASE PLAY 999
PLEASE PLAY VLR
PLEASE PLAY ZTD
PLEASE PLAY THE
ZERO ESCAPE SERIES
A note from 2017 wrote:when u remember how big of a role
chicken smoothie and warrior cats roleplays
played in your life but you're in year 11
and stressed out 24/7 and have no time but
wanna be nostalgic for a while
Bramble's Thoughts from 2015 ish wrote:[SCREAMING NOISES]
[GLANCES AT GRAVITY FALLS TRAILER]
[LOUDER SCREAMING AND CRYING]
what am i doing on chicken smoothie i havent been on here for like a year oh go d
brambletalon98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me