|EQUESTRIA WOLVES?|MLP FIM WOLF MIXUP|

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

|EQUESTRIA WOLVES?|MLP FIM WOLF MIXUP|

Postby Snake on a flower » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:03 am

You all know the story... Celestia sends Twilight into ponyville where she meets the friends that help her save the world multiple times, learn about friendship and become an alicorn in the end. Now, take that and make them wolves. Yes, you heard right, wolves. Would they be the exact same> Would evil be banished forever? I wouldn't bet on it...

So here's the plot twist. Equestria is in trouble again, an the fate of the world is at state. Everybody, and I mean everybody must help this time; princess's included. Discord is back, but not in wolfville. On the opposite side of the world under the canopy of untamed forests, the troublesome creature wreaks havoc everywhere.

♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟

|Introduction|Rules|Characters|Form|Other info|
Last edited by Snake on a flower on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snake on a flower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |EQUESTRIA WOLVES?|MLP FIM WOLF MIXUP|

Postby Snake on a flower » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:04 am

All Tess' rules apply;; This is the main rule for all role plays. If you cannot follow these rules then you shouldn't be on chicken smoothie.
    Literacy;; You do not have to be semi-literate or literate to join this role play. I just have one rule. Detailed sentences!. That is the only rule regarding literacy that I have. Anybody can make Frank looked up at the sky into Frank raised his head to stare at the sky. It was very pretty right now, and he liked to see all the funny shapes in the clouds. Oh and please don't butt into other's conversations. Ask if anyone is free or answer if someone asks. Nobody likes it when their conversation with someone else gets ripped apart by a random charrie.
    Characters;; since there are only eleven characters please only have a maximum of two. It's not fair if someone has four characters out of eleven.
    Realistic;; This should be simple enough. A single wolf cannot kill a deer or bear by themselves. If your wolf is hunting alone then they can catch things like rabbits, mice or birds. If you have two wolves hunting together then you can try for some larger prey like badgers, wolverines or a small (and injured) deer. Only a whole pack (made up of four or more) can take down something like a healthy deer or bear. Fights should also be realistic. Unless you have worked out who will win between both of you, do not have a serious fight. And you should at least get injured, no wolf can dodge every attack. Same rules go for magic and flight. You cannot fly all day and all night and not rest at all. And as for magic, simple rules like you can't raise the dead apply. Fix cuts, start fires, float above the ground, just don't go too far.
    Power playing and god modding;; There should be NO god modding OR powerplaying. None at all! If you notice that somebody, even me, if straying towards either please just say so in OOC or a POLITE private message. But please do keep in mind simple things like Twilight looks up to Celestia or Scootaloo adores Rainbow Dash
    Drama;; I do encourage drama and twists but please don't overdo it. You can fight, just don't make a war out of it. Thank you for reading the rules. If you have read them then congrats, there is no password or anything, but you will be asked to leave if you continuously break these rules.

Last edited by Snake on a flower on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snake on a flower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|The Cutie Mark Crusaders|
|Sweetie Bell|Played by Snake on a flower|
|Scootaloo|Played by [open]|
|Apple Bloom|Played by [open]|

|The Princess's|
|Princess Celestia|Played by Snake on a flower|
|Princess Luna|Played by The_Shadow_Ghost|

|The Six|
|Pinkie Pie|Played by [open]|
|Rarity|Played by [open]|
|Fluttershy|Played by [open]|
|Rainbow Dash|Played by [open]|
|Apple Jack|Played by [open]|
|Twilight|Played by [open]|

Last edited by Snake on a flower on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snake on a flower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

To join, all you have to do is fill out this super simple form. Hope you decide to roleplay here!

Code: Select all
[list][b][color=#400080]USERNAME;;[/color][/b][size=85]{username here}[/size]
[b][color=#400080]NAME;;[/color][/b][size=85]{name of charrie here}[/size]
[b][color=#400080]CHARACTER;;[/color][/b][size=85]{Charrie here}[/size]
[b][color=#400080]SAMPLE ROLEPLAY;;[/color][/b][size=85]{write a quick sample so we know what level of roleplaying your at. No need for fancy pics or icons, just give us a few sentences of your skill}[/size][/list]

Snake on a flower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snake on a flower;;|Owner|Play's Celestia and Sweetie Bell|0/3 Warnings|Active|
    The_Shadow_Ghost;;|Roleplayer & Designer|Play's Luna|0/3 Warnings|Active|

|Topic Copyright- Snake on a flower|
|Design Copyright- The_Shadow_Ghost|
|Image Copyright- To rightful owner|
|This design was made The_Shadow_Ghost
for Snake on a flower. Please do not steal.
If you would like your topic designed please visit Here|
Snake on a flower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snake on a flower » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:31 am

USERNAME;;Snake on a flower
    NAME;;Sweetie belle
    CHARACTER;;Celestia
Snake on a flower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The_Shadow_Ghost » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:35 am

USERNAME;;The_Shadow_Ghost. Feel free to call me Shadow or Ghost, although Ghost is better because there are alot of Shadows on CS
    NAME;;Princess Luna
    CHARACTER;;Princess Luna
    SAMPLE ROLEPLAY;;Luna's POV- I look up at the star's, those beautiful sparkling lights. I always liked the stars. They were like tiny diamonds in the sky. I sniff the still night air and scowl. Something isn't right. There are the smells of the usual wolves; Rainbow, AJ, Sweetie and all, but something else. I open my wings and flap down hard, lifting into the sky. The night was my realm, nothing bad would happen to my friends while I was standing guard. As I flew over our camp, the bright colors of my friends coat catch my eyes. So ill-suited to the dark, and yet, without it, I would feel empty. I fly on, watching over my friends and family for tonight.

If a man harbors any sort
of fear, it percolates
through all his thinking,
damages his personality,
makes him landlord to a ghost.

- Lloyd C. Douglas

My best friend is not there.
He is behind me, he
follows me. Everywhere
I go, he is there.
My best friend
is my shadow

This signature was made by Westy for The_Shadow_Ghost
The_Shadow_Ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snake on a flower » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:43 am

Celestia

I watch as Luna flies overhead. I'm worried for my kingdom.I growl to myself, discord will pay for this!

Sweetie Belle

I snuggle into Rarity's fur. I'm scared.
Snake on a flower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The_Shadow_Ghost » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:48 am

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Luna░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

I fly on, looking over the ground below. The sky is clear, with little or no cloud but the strange scent is still on the air. Hopefully; it won't be anything major, a stray wolf or strange prey. I flip over in the air, scanning the ground below. Nothing stand's out, except perhaps my friends coats. I aim towards them and fly slowly down, landing near Celestia. "Strange scent, but no sign of anything out of the ordinary"

If a man harbors any sort
of fear, it percolates
through all his thinking,
damages his personality,
makes him landlord to a ghost.

- Lloyd C. Douglas

My best friend is not there.
He is behind me, he
follows me. Everywhere
I go, he is there.
My best friend
is my shadow

This signature was made by Westy for The_Shadow_Ghost
The_Shadow_Ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snake on a flower » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:52 am

[quote="Snake on a flower"]
Celestia

I nod. "Good, keep a look out. There is some reason no wolves are here." I lower my voice "There could be kats" hundreds of years ago,Luna and I hunted down and destroyed the big kats, that ate out little wolves. But here... you never know.
Snake on a flower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me