IvoryClan {Warrior Cats | Accepting Invites Only

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

We keeping losing our neighbors, should i make one for us?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:52 am

Yes
60%
No
No votes
Wait until after the fire
40%
If yes, PM me for names
No votes

Total votes : 5

IvoryClan {Warrior Cats | Accepting Invites Only

Postby .forever. » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ Oɴᴇ, ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀɴᴋs
sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙʏ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏғ Lᴏᴠᴇ

Everything Lies With Us Now

You pad towards what you think is an abandonded forest. As soon as you enter, your sences sharpen a bit and you start to notice somthing is watching you. You're pelt starts to bristle and the russle of the bushes ahead alert you. Claws scrap the ground, making your own claws slid out. "Who's there?" you call out, hoping to be heard by someone close enough to help. A yowl rips through the air and a black and white tom stepped out from the bushes. A bigger golden tom and a smaller black she-cat appeared from behind the black and white tom. "You're tresspassing." one of the cats mew. You shake your own head defesivly. "Just seeing what's around this forest." you meow back. The black and white tom flicks his tail and the other two cats began to leave. "I am Toadstar." he meows once the others are gone. You nod your head. "My Clan, IvoryClan, is in need of cats. Do you wish to join or go back to your loner life?"
    Your answer is up to you. You can join Ivoryclan or leave. Either way, Toadstar is fighting for his Clan to survive.

The Clan has progressed, becoming more larger than Todastar has ever expected. Now there are new ones being born, the older ones gaining more knowledge, but if only Toadstar could tell them the truth....

We are not all what Toadstar claims to be, a normal Clan who has moved on for seasons. No, when the great battle hit the old IVoryClan, most of the rouges lingered in the territory. All of them joining the Clan in secrecy. Who are they and how do you know when they'll strike? Well, that's for you to find out.

●Rules
        -Follow all of Tess' rules.
        -No powerplaying, god-mooding, gary/mary sue's.
        -I'm not a bad person, just please listen to me when i tell you somthing.
        -I have to have a strike system, 3 and you're out. Meaning you are not allowed to come back to IvoryClan.
        -No unrealistic pelts but unrealistic eyes are allowed. No names like Starwhisker or Cookieclaw are aloud.
        -Don't be rude in OOC. No fighting with another user. If you do you will get a strike.
        -Please make it clear when using OCC, I do not like to get confused.
        -If you haven't read the books don't join, please don't join. I need people who are familar with the Warrior World.
        -No being your own crush\mate\mentor\apprentice, unless I say otherwise. I will assign mentors for the sake of the rule.
        -Mothers of newborn kits get to chose if they want someone else to rp a kit, they do not have to if they do not want to.
        -Fade to black when mating and birthing.
        -If you are inactive for a week, your cat will go to 'StarClan'.
        -Do not, under any circumstances, create anything outside the Warrior Wrold. This will count as a strike against you and proves you have not read nay of the books.
        -Characters are unlimited, though you must keep each one active.
        -To keep genders even, please make a tom for every she-cat and a she-cat for every tom. In the Clan list it says how many of each we have.
        -No one must act like a medicine cat in any way unless they are the medicine cat apprentice or the medicine cat. I don't have those ranks there for any person to just play the medicine cat.
        -Have fun!!
        *Please do not steal anything from this RP. If you do, i will find you and report you becasue you have already been warned.

I did not want to add rules, but please look this over again, becasue i have.

●IvoryClan's Board - this is wher eyou can find out news OC, Clan news and any upcoming events.
    Current Season - find out what season to roleplay your cats in.
      The seaon is New-Leaf and well into it too. Leaf-bare is gone and done with for now and Green-leaf will be getting close.
    Prophecy - find out what our current prophecy is
      We have nothing for a current prophecy and i'm not exactly looking for one right now. Shoot me a PM if you ave ideas that we could use in the future.
    Clan News - find out what's been happening in your Clan!
      - Creekheart is had her kits! Jaggedkit, Stonekit, Tulipkit and Seakit.
      - Congrats who just gained a new apprentice, I hope you're glad.
      - One of our warrior, Sparkclaw is very sick and has also been attacked
      - Whitecough/greencough is being spred through the camp!
      - Shadowfur is the new medicine cat!
      - Russettalon and Redfeather have announced themselves as mates
      - Sandpool has given birth to three healthy toms
      - Leaffall is now the mother of her two she-kits and little tom
      - Sorrelwhisker was just announced as the deputy!
      - A kit has been found on the border and has now been taken in as Mosskit.
      - Tigerkit has become Tigerpaw and Sorrelwhisker now has her second apprentice!
      - Stormfeather gave up his warrior duties and is now retired as an elder
      - Robinpaw is now Robinflight and Lynxpaw is now Lynxspring
    OC News - find out what has been updated or added
      - A mini-mod has been appointed and has joined the Clan also. I will post a Staff bullet so you can see who it is.
      - Miabear and Wintry quit us today. We lost 5 cats, but that's okay. We can gain them back soon.
      - LondonBridge has until Janurary 9th to reply before they is kicked out for inactivity.
      - Nashira_Kaieshi has until Janurary 8th before they are kicked out for inactivity.
      - Kits are half-open to adopt! Someone has requested to play one and they get first pick. If you want to play one let me know and I'll tell you wich ones are open after they decide! [strike]You can find thier forms for them here.
        ~ Seakit
        ~ Stonekit
        ~Tulipkit

- O l i v e r has been kicked out of the Clan for inactivity. Please don't let him/her get to to you if they tell you anything about it.
      - We might have a new, or more, sister Clan!
      - As most of you noticed, a lot of people are being kicked out of IvoryClan for inactivity. I want to keep this running so i have changed this Clan to invite only. IN my siggie you will see people who have been invited or i plan on inviting.
    Upcoming Gatherings, etc. - hosted every Saturday all day long
      I have decided that our full moons will last about every 2 - 3 weeks in real time.
      I choose frm the most active members though there are some who will always go. It will be with MapleClan. 15 will come including the three high ranks. Do not ask to go for i will not choose you if you do. Anyone left behind must stay in camp and must not leave. Below are listed who is to go.
      1. Toadstar
      2. Sorrelwhisker
      3. Shadowfur
      4. Junglepaw
      5. Runningstream
      6. Robinflight
      7. Palewhisker
      8. Hollowstep
      9. Russettalon
      10. Yawncloud
      11. Lynxpaw
      12. Flamepaw
      13. Coralpaw
      14. Tigerpaw

●Staff
      Onwer
      -.forever.

Mini-Mod(s)
      -sava94
      -Zoruakat

●Territory & Camp
    Our territory covers most of the forest around us. It is concealing two rivers, the Main River and the Creek. Moss and water herbs are found mainly by the Creek as becasue fish are not found there, only tiny minnows. At the Main River is where the fish are and it leads far off into the distance to where we don't dare to follow it. There are two stes of stepping stones, one upriver and one downriver. Further off is an old two-leg trail that leads out of our territory. No cat dares to go off as it leads towards a Two-leg den. It is a hicking trail and is made of mostly rocks and mud, though it is our Southern border. A small clearing is near the camp and it is lined plentlyful of rocks, tree limbs moss and even has a small brook running into it. This is the Training Clearing and is used to train the apprentices in anything they need to know. Near the heart of the territory is a pile of rocks called Tall Stones. A lot of different creatures like to live there, but some cats go there too, when it's vacant of course. Be careful though, badgers and snakes like to house themselves there.

Now our "Moonpool" is not that exactly. It's a cave near the Trail called the Silver Cave. Inside it is our Starpool. We meet the medicine cats there every half-moon or when we need to speak to StarClan.

In camp there is the Calling Rock, where the leader makes their announcements. There is also the Willow Tree, which is of course a willow tree that shades a corner of camp near the nrusery. Under it is a flat rock which some cats like to lie on. The Apprentice's den is a bluberry bush and a mulbery bush combinded together to create the den. The leader's den is in the side of the Calling Rock, the covering is a lichen. Now the medicine cat's den is a small clearing behind tall grass near the east side of camp. It has a few rocks leaning against each other inside of the clearing, creating enough space for the medicne cat adn thier apprentice to sleep in. Around the corner of the rocks is another rock leaning against it creating the storage. At the back of the den is a small poll that leads out of camp and connects to a river. The warrior's den is a bunch of branches and tigs twinded together, like the nursery except the nursery is also conerved with mint leaves. The elder's den is a honeysuckle bush.

●Other Information you should know

OC Form - this is open when members want to make new cats. Members must have permission to make new cats before they do it.
    Code: Select all
    Name:
    Rank/Rank Wanted:
    Looks/Picture:
    Personality:
    History:
    Crush:
    Mate:
    Kits:
    Other:

IC Kit Form - this is not to join but for kits who have been born into the Clan.
    Name:
    Warrior Name:
    Rank/Rank Wanted:
    Looks/Picture:
    Mother:
    Father:
    Siblings:
    Other:
Last edited by .forever. on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:00 am, edited 31 times in total.
looking for bunny, deer, or butterfly wolf trades !!
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

IvoryClan

Postby .forever. » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Tʜɪs ɪs IᴠᴏʀʏCʟᴀɴ , Jᴏɪɴ Us?

Members wrote:Total: 10
Accepting: Invites Only
Clan Population wrote:Toms: 20
She-cats: 15
Total: 37

Leader
♂ Toadstar - a lithe black and white tom with aqua blue eyes
{ Apprentice: -- | Rper: .forever. }

Deputy
♀ Sorrelwhisker - long haired balck calico she-cat with pale green eyes
{ Apprentice: ♂ Tigerpaw | Rper: ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ♫ }

Medicine Cat
♀ Shadowfur - night black she-cat with bright green eyes
{ Apprentice: ♂Junglepaw | Rper: Zoruakat <3 Germany }

Warriors
♂ Thunderbelly - massive dark chocolate brown tom with yellow eyes
{Apprentice: -- | Rper: The Sparrow Lord }

♂ Yawncloud - white tom with pale bue eyes
{ Apprentice: -- | Rper: sava94 }

♂ Hollowstep - a large golden brown tabby tom; amber eyes
{ Apprentice: -- | Rper: .forever. }

♂ Redtail - slim black tom with red eyes
{ Apprentice: -- | Rper: AJ Gamer }

♂ Russettalon - a stocky russet colored tom with white ear-tips and tail-tip; nicked ears and bright green eyes
{Apprentice: -- | Rper: {ArtIsBeautiful <3} }

♀ Hazymist - small white and silver she-cat with bright amber eyes; has a long scar on side of her face
{ Apprentice: ♂ Breezepaw | Rper: sava94 }

♀ Palewhisker - slim tortoiseshell she-cat with white whiskers and ice blue eyes
{ Apprentice: -- | Rper: The Sparrow Lord }

♂ Runningstream - silver-grey tabby with a cream chin/underbelly; vivid sky blue eyes
{ Apprentice: ♀ Lynxpaw | ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ♫ }

♂ Smudgepelt - solid pale grey tom with blue eyes
{ Apprentice: ♀ Flamepaw | Rper: Zoruakat <3 Germany}

♀ Oddblaze - brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
{ Apprentice: ♀ Coralpaw | Rper: Fivefingers }

♀ Redfeather - long-furred calico she-cat with amber eyes
{ Apprentice: -- | Rper: GarnetWhisper }

Apprentices
♀ Lynxpaw - tall white, grey, and cream striped with a naturally bobbed-tail and light blue eyes
{ Mentor: ♂ Runningstream | Rper: The Sparrow Lord }

♀ Flamepaw - flame ginger tabby with white spots; amber eyes
{ Mentor: ♂ Smudgepelt | Rper: Tigerpelt }

♂ Breezepaw - silver tabby tom with a little brown; pale green eyes
{ Mentor: ♀ Hazymist | Rper: Tigerpelt }

♀ Coralpaw - a black she-cat with a white locket; bright yellow eyes
{ Mentor: ♀ Oddblaze | Rper: .forever. }

♂ Junglepaw - a long furred light brown tabby tom; bright leafy green eyes
{ Mentor: ♀ Shadowfur | Rper: .forever. }

♂ Tigerpaw - cream colored tabby with honey-colored eyes
{ Mentor: ♀ Sorrelwhisker | Rper: The Sparrow Lord }

Queens
♀ Leaffall - a small light brown she-cat with green eyes
{ Mate: ♂ unknown(Deceased) | Kits: ♀ Skykit, ♀ Featherkit, ♂ Lionkit | Rper: {ArtIsBeautiful<3} }

♀ Creekheart - a light silver shaded tabby she-cat; dark blue eyes
{ Mate: ♂ Jaggedhaze(Deceased)| Kits: ♀ Seakit, ♀ Tulipkit, ♂ Stonekit and ♂ Jaggedkit | Rper: .forever. }

♀ Sandpool - pale sandy she-cat with white patches; jade green eyes
{ Ex-Mate: ♂ Featherwave(Deceased)| Kits: ♂ Splotchkit, ♂Cloudkit and ♂ Furzkit| Rper: .forever. }

Kits
♂ Jaggedkit - fluffy grey-brown tom with white paws/muzzle; olive green eyes
{ Mother: ♀ Creekheart | Father: ♂ Jaggedhaze(Deceased) | Rper: .forever. }

♀ Seakit - light silver she-cat with dull grey tabby marks; sky blue eyes
{ Mother: ♀ Creekheart | Father ♂ Jaggedhaze(Deceased) | Rper: {ArtIsBeautiful <3} }

♀ Tulipkit - pale ginger she-cat with white patches; light amber eyes
{ Mother: ♀ Creekheart | Father ♂ Jaggedhaze(Deceased) | Rper: sava94 }

♂ Stonekit - small cream tom with grey tabby marks; grey eyes
{ Mother: ♀ Creekheart | Father ♂ Jaggedhaze(Deceased) | Rper: -- }

♂ Splotchkit - white tom with ginger black and grey splotches and stripes; green eyes
{ Mother: ♀ Sandpool | Father: ♂ Featherwave(Deceased) | Rper: .forever. }

♂ Cloudkitkit - white tom with dark grey and pale grey patches; blue eyes
{ Mother: ♀ Sandpool | Father: ♂ Featherwave(Deceased) | Rper: Zourakat }

♂ Furzkit - brown tom with dark brown smudges; amber eyes
{ Mother: ♀ Sandpool | Father: ♂ Featherwave(Deceased) | Rper: Zourakat }

♀ Skykit - white she-kit with one black paw and blue eyes
{ Mother: ♀ Leaffall | Father ♂ unknown | Rper: ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ♫ }

♀ Featherkit - small creamy silver she-kit with soft green eyes
{ Mother: ♀ Leaffall | Father ♂ unknown | Rper: sava94 }

♂ Lionkit - a firey ginger tom-kit with amber eyes
{ Mother: ♀ Leaffall | Father ♂ unknown | Rper: {ArtIsBeautiful<3} }

Elders
{ still open }
♂ Stormfeather - large grey tom with golden eyes
{ Rper: {ArtIsBeautiful<3} }

♂ Braveheart - dusty grey-brown with kind grey-blue eyes; blind in one eye
{ Rper: The Sparrow Lord }

Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Lᴇssᴏɴs
Cʀᴜsʜᴇs & Mᴀᴛᴇs
{♡ means crush | ♥ means mates | ✘ means ex-mates | ✖ means mate is deceased}

CreekheartJaggedhaze✖
Featherwave✖Sandpool
HazymistHollowstep
ToadstarOddblaze
Smudgepelt ◁♡▷ Sandpool
RussettalonRedfeather
Leaffallunknown
PalewhiskerHollowstep
LynxpawRunningstream
SorrelwhiskerHollowstep
CoralpawBreezepaw

Mᴇɴᴛᴏʀs & Aᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇs
{ __ → __ }

ShadowfurJunglepaw
OddblazeCoralpaw
HazymistBreezepaw
SmudgepeltFlamepaw
RunningstreamLynxpaw
SorrelwhiskerTigerpaw

Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ/Aᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴇᴅ Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇs
{this is if you don't/reserve a warrior name for your apprentice or kit}
Reserved;
Lynxpaw ⇨ Lynxspring | Flamepaw ⇨ Flamepath, Breezepaw ⇨ Breezefall | Coralpaw ⇨ Coralflame, Juglepaw ⇨ Junglewave | Tigerkit ⇨ Tigersight | Jaggedkit ⇨ Jaggedstorm, Seakit ⇨ Seawhisker, Tulipkit ⇨ Tulipstone, Stonekit ⇨ Stonefeather | Splotchkit ⇨ Splotchface

SᴛᴀʀCʟᴀɴ Cᴀᴛs
{Previous roleplayers
Mudpelt - quit
Sunspark - quit
Silverpaw - quit
Dawnfall - quit
Willowwisp - quit
Birdsong - removed
Ravenwing - quit
Voltvang - quit
Sparkclaw - quit
Crow-whisker - removed
Frostheart - removed
Ashenstream - removed
Juinperpaw - removed
Sunpelt - removed
Featherpaw - removed
Mousepaw - removed
Pepperpelt - removed
Foxpaw - removed
Torrentpelt - removed for being ignored by other players
Mosskit - quit
Frostpaw - removed
Shadow - removed
Raindapple - quit
Sparrowpaw - quit
Robinflight - quit
Last edited by .forever. on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:11 am, edited 35 times in total.
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Characters

Postby .forever. » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:40 pm

{Reserved for my characeters}

Name: Toadstar , used to be Toadleap before he became a leader
Rank/Rank Wanted: His rank is leader and he wants nothing more
Looks/Picture: Toadstar is a long and slim black and whit tom with a lithe figure. His eyes are a dazziling and bright awua blue eyes, they reflect a lot from inside him and express a lot of emotiton.
Personality:
History: Toadstar was born into the Clan when it was alive and prospering, he was a young kit and came from a large family; though it stopped soon after he was born. An attack was planned on IvoryClan by some loner rouges who wern't accepted into the Clan because of their hostile nature. Todstar, Toadkit back then had hid in the nursery with his fellow denmates until the small battle was over. When he came out, blood soaked the ground from lifeless bodies. Toadstar quickly reconized his older sisters and previous queens. The rouges had killed mostly she-cats and left a lot of toms. Toadkit had known what happened, the rouges had tried to get rid of an important aspect of the Clan, it was the only cats that could make the clan grow stronger. Moons after of being a kit and a middle aged apprentice Toadstar's previous leader, Whirlstar, had sent a raid back towards the rouges killing most of them and more than need of IvoryClan. Toadpaw became Toadleap shortly after in a hurry to gain more warriors. He was named deputy at the age of 23 Moons and became the leader at the age of 34. He has lived past his lives trying to get back at the rouges, letting 5 of his leader lives go. Though he is older, he had achived in deafting the rouges and plans to live in a quiet peace for awhile.
Crush: Oddblaze
Mate: Win his heart
Kits: No kits
Other: He plans on retiring once he is older and is on his last life.

Name: Hollowstep
Rank/Rank Wanted: He is a warrior and doesn't want anything more
Looks/Picture: Hollowstep is a large golden brown tom with long brown tabby stipes running down his back and across his pelt. He has a light golden paws, underbelly and chest that reaches up to his undermuzzle. His eyes are a pale amber with a dark tint to it.
Personality: Hollowstep is a brave and bold tom who knows what he is doing and can be very serious. He has a strict temper around some cats but knows how to have fun.
History: Hollowstep was not exactly born into the Clan but was still from clan blood either way. Hollowstep came was dropped off personally by a queen from a clan very far away from IvoryClan. She was accompied by two warriors, one being the father of the kit and the other being their older kit. The queen named him quickly before leaving and left without ever telling why she gave him up. Whirlstar, the previous leader took him in without question. All Whirlstar wanted was warriors so he trained him himself to be a great fighter and an excellent hunter.
Crush: Sorrelwhisker
Mate: Win his heart
Kits: None
Other: Nope

Name: Sandpool
Rank/Rank Wanted: Queen but wants warrior
Looks/Picture: Sandpool is a slim sandy brown she-cat with white pacthes spotting her pelt. Her tail is a bit longer than most and her paws a bit smaller. She has jade green eyes with a hint of sea green in them.
Personality:
History: Sandpool was born to a litter of two, her brother being Everkit. Sandkit grew very close to a slightly older tom-kit who was still in the nursery at the time. His name was Featherkit. Featherkit became Featherpaw and soon Sandkit and Everkit beacme Sandpaw and Everpaw. Featherpaw and Sandpaw became even closer as apprentices. Moons later Everpaw became Everice before most of the older apprentices. Sandpaw had watched the older apprentice who had not been warrior yet kill her brother in a way to show Toadstar to follow the rules. Toadstar had exiled them from the Clan and named the apprentices who had not commited the act to warrior, well those who were old enough to be warriors. Sandpaw beacme Sandpool and Featherpaw became Featherwave. When Sandpool was the age she is now she became clsoe to Featherwave and is now expecting his kits. It is unknown to the clan who the father is and some suspect a kittypet or a rouge. Feathewave dissappeared after he heard the news and was never seen again.
Crush: Smudgepelt
Mate: She has no mate but mated with an unkown cat(Featherwave)
Kits: Not born yet, their names will be Everkit, after her brother. Troutkit, after her father. And Whrilkit, after her previous leader.
Other: she plans on leaving the nursery when her kits reach the age of 5 Moons.

Name: Creekheart
Rank/Rank Wanted: Queen, she's where she wants to be
Looks/Picture: She is a silver shaded tabby she-cat with dark blue eyes
Personality:
History: Creekheart
Crush: Impress Her
Mate: Died, his name was Jaggedhaze
Kits: Seakit, Tulipkit, Jaggedkit and Stonekit.
Other: is going to stay a nursery queen even after her kits become apprentices.

Name: Coralpaw [ Coralflame ]
Rank/Rank Wanted: Apprentice / Warrior
Looks/Picture: She is a fluffy night black she-cat with a small white locket on her chest and light amber eyes
Personality: She's quiet, usually hiding in the shadows
History: same as Junglepaw's
Crush: Breezepaw
Mate: None
Kits: None
Other: sister to Junglepaw

Name: Junglepaw [ JUnglewave ]
Rank/Rank Wanted: Medicine Cat Apprentice / Medicine Cat
Looks/Picture: Junglepaw
Personality: He is very caring, not really like fighting but sniffing through herbs insted.
History: Junglepaw was born into the Clan with his sister, Coralpaw. Their mother, Snakeflash had died giving birth to them, thus being raised by another queen. The queen that rasied them is unknowna s she left the Clan when tey were 3 moons old. Junglepaw wanted to become a medicine cat to help other cats not to lose their loved ones like he did. He is achieveing his dreams so far.
Crush: None, yet
Mate: Forbidden
Kits: Forbidden
Other: brother to Coralpaw

Name: Jaggedkit
Warrior Name: Jaggedstrom
Rank/Rank Wanted: Kit
Looks/Picture: He is a brown-ish grey tom with with black tabby marks and a white muzzle. He has white paws and olive green eyes
Mother: Creekheart
Father: Jaggedhaze
Siblings: Seakit, Stonekit and Tulipkit
Other: he was named after his fatehr since he looks like him

Name: Splotchkit
Warrior Name: Splotchface
Rank/Rank Wanted: Kit
Looks/Picture: He is a unusal calico tom with different splotches on his pelt. He has deep green eyes.
Mother: Sandpool
Father: Featherwave (dead)
Siblings: Cloudkit and Furzkit
Other: nope

[for my purpose only]

[center][size=125][color=#00BF00]j u n g l e p a w[/color][/size]
[color=#00BF00]tom :: nine moons :: medicine cat apprentice :: single :: with ---[/color][/center]

[center][size=125][color=#BFBF80]h o l l o w s t e p[/color][/size]
[color=#BFBF80]{tom {thiry-five moons { warrior {crushing on sorrelwhisker { with --[/color][/center]

[center][size=125][color=#FFBF40]s a n d p o o l[/color][/size]
[color=#FFBF40]she-cat | thirty moons | queen | splotchkit, cloudkit and furzkit | crushing on smudgepelt | with --[/color][/center]

[center][size=125][color=#008000]t o a d s t a r[/color][/size]
[color=#008000]↛tom ↛fifty-fivemoons ↛four lives left ↛leader ↛crushing on oddblaze ↛with --[/color][/center]

[center][size=125][color=#00BFBF]c r e e k h e a r t[/color][/size]
[color=#00BFBF]she-cat ღ thirty-five moons ღ queen ღ seakit, jaggedkit, stonekit, and tulipkit ღ single ღ with --[/color][/center]

[center][size=125][color=#BF4000]c o r a l p a w[/color][/size]
[color=#BF4000]she-cat ✯ nine moons ✯ apprentice ✯ single ✯ with --[/color][/center]

[center][size=125][color=#BF8000]j a g g e d k i t[/color][/size]
[color=#BF8000]tom ⋆ two moons ⋆ kit ⋆ single ⋆ with --[/color][/center]

[center][size=125][color=#FF8000]s p l o t c h k i t[/color][/size]
[color=#FF8000]tom ◍ two weeks ◍ kit ◍ single ◍ with --[/color][/center]
Last edited by .forever. on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Everlasting Hearts {Warrior Cats | Open

Postby pomme » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Name; Birdsong
    Gender; She-cat
    Age; Twenty-four moons
    Rank/Rank Wanted; Deputy
    Personality; Meet her
    History; Its ordinary, really.
    Crush; Toadstar
    Mate; Nope
    Kits; None
    Other; Nope
hardly on cs anymore!
pomme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Everlasting Hearts {Warrior Cats | Open

Postby .forever. » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:52 pm

{Accepted, of course. We can start when we have one or two more people join}
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: IvoryClan {Warrior Cats | Open

Postby .forever. » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:05 am

{Bump}
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterparks. » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:03 pm

Name; Dawnfall
Gender; She-cat
Age; 26 moons
Rank/Rank Wanted; She is a queen, her ex-mate disowned her when she told him she was expecting his kits.
Looks/Picture; Above
Personality; She is fun and bubbly, ususally, but she is gentle and serious with her kits.
History; She was born as a kittypet, but has proved herself to the clan over and over again, and nobody really mentions she is a kittypet now.
Crush; Nope.
Mate; Her ex-mate was named Pinefrost, he died.
Kits; her kits will be Shimmerkit, and Snowkit, A tom and a she-cat.
Other; Nope

Name; Sunspark
Gender; Tom
Age; 26 moons
Rank/Rank Wanted; Warrior, want to be deputy someday.
Looks/Picture; Above
Personality; He is eay-going and smart. He also knows how to have fun, when he doesn't need to be serious.
History; He was born and raised here, not much.
Crush; Sandpool
Mate; Nope
Kits; He would love some, one day.
Other; Nope

Name; Mudpelt
Gender; Tom
Age; 36 moons
Rank/Rank Wanted; Warrior
Looks/Picture;
Personality; He is battle ready and can be bossy and sharp tongued when he is angry. When he isn't he is really kind and hard working.
History; He was born here, and his parents died from greencough.
Crush; None, currently.
Mate; No.
Kits; No.
Other; Nope.

Name; Silverpaw
Gender; She-cat
Age; 10 moons
Rank/Rank Wanted; Warrior eventually queen.
Looks/Picture; Above
Personality; She is sweet and can be bubbly and flirty.
History; She was born a loner, but took into the clan a few days old.
Crush; None.
Mate; Nope.
Kits; Nope.
Other; Nadda c:
      "you're a symphony.

i'm just a sour note."
waterparks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .forever. » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:00 am

{Accepted}
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarfire ; » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:04 am

Name; Voltfang
Gender; Female
Age; 15 moons
Rank; Warrior
Rank wanted; Deputy, perhaps leader one day
Looks/Picture;Image
Personality; Volftfang is a serious, mature warrior. She was always this way from the time she was born. Solitary, rather strict, easily angered, too serious. This is simply Voltfang. Don't doubt her warrior skills, though. She has magnificent fighting skills, and average hunting skills. She often gets into huffs, and goes away, and sits for a while, calming down. She despises her brothers, due to them constantly bugging and teasing her as kits and early apprentices. She wishes for a position of power in the Clan, to show them she's actually worth something.
History; As kits, her and her brothers were abandoned. They survived together, and named themselves. Volt, although unusual, was a word she Voltfang knew. Their mother was a kittypet, and would always tell them fun things she understood in twoleg, after living with them so long. Volt was one of them, and meant electricity. Thus, the name Volt came to be. Her and her brothers soon found the clan, when they were about 3 moons old, and they were hanging on to life by threads. The clan took them in, and it was regular Clan life for them.
Crush; None
Mate; None
Kits; None
Other; Sparkclaw and Ravenwing are her brothers

Name; Sparkclaw
Gender; Male
Age; 15 moons
Rank; Warrior
Rank wanted; Nothing more than warrior
Looks/Picture; Image
Personality; Sparkclaw is pretty much the opposite of Voltfang. Happy, sociable, upbeat, positive. Of course, he's mature to some degree, but is still a young warrior, and is a bit immature at times. Him and Ravenwing are like two peas in a pod. They did everything together as kits, before they were apprentices, and too busy. He may be a bit immature, and happy-go-luvky, but he's extremely obedient. The only cat he has ever dis-regarded is Voltfang. He is a loyal warrior, and only ever wants to be a loyal warrior.
History; Him and his siblings were abandoned by their mother, Ravenwing being the eldest, Voltfang and Sparkclaw being kits. They survived together, and tried to find shelter. they named themselves, too. Sparkclaw wanted a name that represented him. He Noticed his pelt had lots of orange on it, looking like fire. He decided Spark would be good, because Fire just didn't sound right. When he and his siblings found IvoryClan, they were on the edge of death. Thankfully, they were taken care of, and became part of the Clan.
Crush; None
Mate; None
Kits; None
Other; Voltfang and Ravenwing are his siblings

Name; Ravenwing
Gender; Male
Age; 24 moons
Rank; Med cat
Rank wanted; Just wants to be Med cat
Looks/Picture; Image
Personality; Ravenwing shares Sparkclaw's personality in every way except one. Ravenwing isn't overly obedient. He will listen, but won't do it right away, if he does it at all. He only does it right away if Toadstar or Birdsong ask.
History; Ravenwing is the older brother to Voltfang and Sparkclaw. He is 9 moons older than them, and was the first-born to their mother. When they were abandoned, Raven, already named by his mother, kept his younger siblings alive for a while, before they came to the clan. Raven decided to be a medicine cat, because he's active, and can't stand to be kept still. He figured since nobody dares attack a medicine cat, he wouldn't get injured and have to rest.
Crush; Can't
Mate; Can't
Kits; Can't
Other; Voltfang and Sparkclaw are his younger siblings
Last edited by Scarfire ; on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image // cynthia | Image // november | Image // Sabine

Back on the site and mostly interested in trading/collecting pets. Feel free to send me a trade!
Scarfire ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .forever. » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:46 am

{Voltfang and Sparkclaw are accepted, but Ravenwing needs to be at the youngest, 20 moons, to be medicine cat. If you change that they are all accepted.}
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me