A Ferret's Life (One on Two RP)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

A Ferret's Life (One on Two RP)

Postby -Audio.Hound- » Fri May 07, 2010 10:37 am

~
~
~
Beep! Beep! Beep!

Realizing your owner's alarm clock is going off at an unusually early time, you force your eyes open, blinking out the sleep.

Six in the morning?! You say to yourself, reading the still-loudly-beeping, glowing clock. What is she thinking?

Leaping out of bed, Emma, your owner, rushes over to her closet and begins to take out clothes. Odd. Usually, the first thing she's done every morning was feed you and clean your cage. You squirm out of the cozy, warm, little wooden box you sleep in, but not before looking out the tiny circular window to check the clock again. It must be wrong.

Emma, meanwhile, had collected her clothes and dashed off to the bathroom. After changing clothes and brushing her hair and teeth, you hear her run down the stairs.

Great. No food today.

After eating breakfast and talking to her mother, who was always up this early, Emma came back upstairs, a bit calmer than before. You peer out of your white-barred cage and swish your tail.

Food?

Wakling over to your cage, Emma unlatches it and takes you out. Hugging you so tight you have to gasp for breath, she says, "Oh, it's the first day of school! I'll be gone today, so be good!"

"What?!" You say in disbelief, but all Emma heard was a ferret squeak.

"Oh, I know! It's so exciting!" Emma giggled. Outside the house, there was a loud, angry horn. You whip your head around just in time to see a large yellow bus waiting on the dirt road in front of the driveway. Emma gasps, throws you back in your cage, latches it and sprints away, nearly falling down the stairs.

School! What was that place Emma talked about all summer? Where was this 'school'?

And, most importantly, you think. Where's my food?

~Ahem~

Welcome!

There are a few rules in this RP, but not many.

•All of Tess's rules apply.
•I'd like this to be a Semi-Lit. RP, with three lines per post at minimum.
•There are only three spots in this RP. A spot for me, and two for the other ferret RPers. I'll be accepting the auditions I like the most. (Good grammar and a strong paragraph will help you secure a place to RP.)
•Please fill out the form below:

Code: Select all
Username:
Ferret's Name:
Ferret's Nickname:
Picture/Description:
Other:
A Sample of Your Writing:

Simply post this and wait for me to read it. In a week I'll select the two winners.
Thanks and good luck!
Last edited by -Audio.Hound- on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Audio.Hound-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Ferret's Life (One on Two RP, Taking Auditions!)

Postby -Audio.Hound- » Fri May 07, 2010 10:40 am

Username: Wolf1212
Ferret's Name: Daisy
Ferret's Nickname: N/A
Picture/Description:
Other: Was bought by Emma at the end of the school year from a pet store, Daisy was always the center of attention. Now, Emma's off to school, and Daisy needs a couple of friends.
A Sample of Your Writing: *Above in the introduction story*
-Audio.Hound-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ginny Weasly » Sat May 08, 2010 4:12 am

Username:Ginny Weasly
Ferret's Name: Kitty
Ferret's Nickname:Sissy
Picture/Description:Image
Other: She is a cute little ferret who's owner also went off to school. She is smart, so she can easily open her cage up and climb out to go visit Daisy.
Jordan slammed the door and climbed aboard the bus. Kitty had been waiting for this day, and she knew how to enjoy it. She picked at the latch with her claw and pushed the cage open. Jumping out, she hopped along and ran through the door, and squeezed under the door to Daisy's cage and picked the lock to open the door. Sliding down the rail, she hopped onto the carpet. She climbed shelf by shelf to the kitchen cupboard,opened it, and grabbed 3 Special K strawberries in her paws and scurried back to the room before the mother noticed. She left a little 'present' on Jordan's pillow before sneaking back to give Daisy and the other ferret a tiny breakfast.
"Sorry." She said to their sad faces. "The mother almost saw me!" And she gave Daisy and the other ferret the largest ones and scurried back into her cage before the mother came in.
Last edited by Ginny Weasly on Sun May 16, 2010 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ginny Weasly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Audio.Hound- » Sat May 08, 2010 4:24 am

((Hmm. . .Maybe put a little detail into how she got into the kitchen?))
-Audio.Hound-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Audio.Hound- » Sat May 08, 2010 8:49 am

((Bump C; ))
-Audio.Hound-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teacup-old » Sat May 08, 2010 10:07 am

Username: Inu
Ferret's Name: Damian
Ferret's Nickname: Day
Picture/Description:
Other: My writing skill is likely to grow. I'm currently writing a book (for my mom) and I got in trouble with my teacher for not writing like that all year...
A Sample of Your Writing: Part of my 'book'. I have more, but I was getting tired of typing it up. If you want to read more, PM me. I'm not really finished with the first chapter, though...
Stephanie began to stuff Jamie's almost-famous egg-salad sandwhichs into her woven picnic basket. "I'm going out," she said with a grin splashed across her face. She had never been the same since her mother's death. She swung the basket onto her arm and stomped over to the sliding glass door.
She was mad...not at just anyone, though. She was mad at her father, for always being at work, for having a greater attentionspan for work rather than her. She grabbed the door handle and angrily slid it open. Stephanie stepped outside as the feeling of being watched crept upon her. Ignoring it, she pressed on down the steps of the patio.
ImageImage
The girl you just called fat...she's overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly... she spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped... he is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars... he fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying... his mother is dying. Put this as your status if your against bullying.
Teacup-old

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluejeans » Sat May 08, 2010 10:35 am

Username: Libby
Ferret's Name: Sept
Ferret's Nickname: None
Picture/Description:
Other: I have never RP'd Ferrets, but would like to try. C:

Sept blinked the sleep out of his eyes, and yawned. He looked out of his cage, just like every morning Padraig was just a long lump in the bed, which looked vast for the ferret. Sept let out a squeal, attempting to wake the sleeping human. Padraig grumbled “Time to get up already!” He threw the covers off his bed and crawled out of the bed; he grabbed his uniform and got dressed in the bath-room. Sept sat, waiting for Padraig, his owner to feed them. Padraig re-entered the room, his face stained with tooth-paste. Padraig opened the cage; the human spilled some food into the bowl, the letters ‘S-E-P-T’ was painted on the side, Sept guessed this was his name. The human closed the door, “Sorry, little guy. I have to go to school. Another year, as if last year wasn’t bad enough!” The human muttered. He watched the ferret, as if he wanted to stay home and play with Sept. A shout came from down-stairs telling him to hurry-up. The human rushed out of the room. Sept sat down, he waited, and waited, how long could this school last? He lay down after eating, and was about to fall asleep. But then he felt cold hands grasping him, Sept let out a squeak, “Oh no, Sarah, Padraig’s little sister!” The little girl ‘played’ with the ferret, if you call trying to dress Sept up in dolly clothes playing! “Oh, Padraig help me! Why, oh why, must you go to ‘school’?” The ferret squealed
ImageImage
"I was a singer
Not a very popular one"
bluejeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Audio.Hound- » Sat May 08, 2010 11:53 am

Thank you both! I'll be choosing next Thursday, so you can edit or add to your forms until then.
-Audio.Hound-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teacup-old » Sat May 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Thanks you!
ImageImage
The girl you just called fat...she's overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly... she spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped... he is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars... he fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying... his mother is dying. Put this as your status if your against bullying.
Teacup-old

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calypso Sky » Sat May 08, 2010 12:37 pm

Username: Calypso Sky
Ferret's Name: Taco
Ferret's Nickname: n/a
Picture/Description: http://www.discourse.net/archives/pix/ferret.jpg
Other:
A Sample of Your Writing: It was getting harder and harder to breathe as Jack's lungs filled with water. He thrashed his arms and legs, trying to push his way to the surface of the lake. His efforts were useless and he continued to sink lower and lower, his vision blurring to black. He vaguely felt a splash, and he fought unconsiousness, trying to figure out what the dark shape was that was swimming closer and closer to him. Just as he was about to let the life slip from him a familiar muzzle brushed up against his cheek before grabbing the back of his shirt. Jack felt himself being lifted from the deep towards the surface, the sunlight teasingly just out of reach. He felt as though he was about to burst from lack of oxygen when his head finally broke the water and into the refreshing air. Keeping a hand on his companion for support, Jack was able to get to the dock and lift himself up onto it, collapsing from exhaustion and breathing in huge mouthfulls of the sweet breeze. He began to retch, but nothing came up. After he had finally managed to stand up on shaky legs, Jack bent down and thanked his dog for saving his life.
Calypso Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me