WARRIORS CATS *Accepting allways*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: WARRIORS CATS *Accepting allways*

Postby ~*:Warriors Luver~*: » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:54 am

Glowingflower sniffed through her herbs, bored.
I am making my own forum to make adoptables, write stories, and RP!!!! My username will be WarriorsLuver. The link will be put in my siggy once its open to be used. I will transfer some of my work from here to my site, starting all new if its a RP of course. CANT WAIT!!!!!!

I will not be RPing on CS anymore :'( I have made my site though!!! YYYAAAYYYY http://imageshack.us/a/img33/1339/peach ... giconc.png Please my fellow RPing buddies join me in a great adventure to come on a fresh new site!!! I will be sticking around on CS I just won't be doing much in the forums :) Thanks
~*:Warriors Luver~*:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:31 am

icestar

she walked up to her best friend "any news?"
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*:Warriors Luver~*: » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:43 pm

Glowingflower turned to Icestar, her eyes as cold as ice, "StarClan is gone... we must leave... the dark forest floats my dreams now and walks in StarClan's territory... if we don't leave, all the forest could be lost."
I am making my own forum to make adoptables, write stories, and RP!!!! My username will be WarriorsLuver. The link will be put in my siggy once its open to be used. I will transfer some of my work from here to my site, starting all new if its a RP of course. CANT WAIT!!!!!!

I will not be RPing on CS anymore :'( I have made my site though!!! YYYAAAYYYY http://imageshack.us/a/img33/1339/peach ... giconc.png Please my fellow RPing buddies join me in a great adventure to come on a fresh new site!!! I will be sticking around on CS I just won't be doing much in the forums :) Thanks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Icestar

"No matter what the forest is gonna be lost I mean...." suddenly a yowling broke through the clearing and a dark evil shadow appered at the enterance

gtg watching the Walking Dead
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*:Warriors Luver~*: » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:23 pm

aw okay)

Glowingflower watched in horror as the creature appeared. She looked at Icestar and meowed, "WE MUST EVACUATE! NOWWWW!!!!!"

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:56 am

Icestar

She shook her head 'Calm down" she stepped up to the cat and got a closer look. His eyes were a brigh blue full of torture, hatered, and death. She shivered as the fur on her spine stood up. "W..who are you?" she asked as she noticed his collar full of can and dog teeth stained in blood!
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*:Warriors Luver~*: » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Glowingflower growled and meowed, "You'll regret that choice Icestar." She darted past Icestar and the other cat and towards the border, where she would hope to at least get away.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:00 am

Scourge

He stepped closer and laughed quietly. "Young Icestar" he stated. "You don;t need to know now" he sheathed his long claws that were stained in blood and scratched them in the dirt a long sheath going in the dirt. He looked around and casted a devilish glare at everyone.
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*:Warriors Luver~*: » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:11 am

Glowingflower curled up in an abandoned fox hole. She yawned and curled her tail around her nose before falling asleep.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eggog » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:19 am

( recap? )
"writing helps you take the creativity from your mind and place it on paper--it's surely something that is unique."
hi i'm alen and i love talking with others, so hmu sometime!! ;^)
eggog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me