WARRIORS CATS *Accepting allways*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: WARRIORS CATS *Accepting allways*

Postby park. » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:31 am

icestar/leader
"Oh no! maybe should be go back to the moonstone" said Icestar not realizing sh was being despreate to Starclan or that weird clan.

(9When should have her dream again and I wil be Scourge)

Jetstar: "Can you please assemble the border patrol?"
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eggog » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:32 am

Rainfang: " Sure PATROL!! " I yowled.
"writing helps you take the creativity from your mind and place it on paper--it's surely something that is unique."
hi i'm alen and i love talking with others, so hmu sometime!! ;^)
eggog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*:Warriors Luver~*: » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:41 am

Glowingflower wrinkled her nose and meowed, "We only went not to long ago."
I am making my own forum to make adoptables, write stories, and RP!!!! My username will be WarriorsLuver. The link will be put in my siggy once its open to be used. I will transfer some of my work from here to my site, starting all new if its a RP of course. CANT WAIT!!!!!!

I will not be RPing on CS anymore :'( I have made my site though!!! YYYAAAYYYY http://imageshack.us/a/img33/1339/peach ... giconc.png Please my fellow RPing buddies join me in a great adventure to come on a fresh new site!!! I will be sticking around on CS I just won't be doing much in the forums :) Thanks
~*:Warriors Luver~*:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:52 am

Ebonypaw: he dashed out of the apprentince's den racing all the borde cat to his mentor. "Can I come Can i come!?' he begged jumping up and down. ((Hes only a week old apprentince but hes old enough to go))

Jetstar: he smiled

Icestar: She lowered her head "I know I am just worried, I can't let my clan die!"
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*:Warriors Luver~*: » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:55 am

"Our Clan, but I see your point." meowed Glowingflower, her eyes glowing with amusement.
I am making my own forum to make adoptables, write stories, and RP!!!! My username will be WarriorsLuver. The link will be put in my siggy once its open to be used. I will transfer some of my work from here to my site, starting all new if its a RP of course. CANT WAIT!!!!!!

I will not be RPing on CS anymore :'( I have made my site though!!! YYYAAAYYYY http://imageshack.us/a/img33/1339/peach ... giconc.png Please my fellow RPing buddies join me in a great adventure to come on a fresh new site!!! I will be sticking around on CS I just won't be doing much in the forums :) Thanks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:58 am

icestar: She rolled her eyes "i am the leader" she joked then bowed her head 'Our clan...Everyones clan"
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*:Warriors Luver~*: » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:16 am

Glowingflower nuzzled her friend gently and meowed, "We need to find StarClan, and soon."

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:58 am

Icestar/Leader
"I agree" he meowed sadly.
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*:Warriors Luver~*: » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:32 am

Glowingflower meowed, "Let's go to the Moonpool."

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:37 am

Icestar/leader
"You sure. you did tell me that we just went. aybe we should wait and hope for a dream tonight here"
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me