~Cloudclan~{Open!}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Cloudclan~{Open!}

Postby noisecollective » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:56 pm

"Oh no..."
noisecollective

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maximum entropy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:04 am

Miatypool...
I thought for a bit, then looked at him. "I will give you an answer soon, Raven star."

Light heart...
I see Frostclaw and walked over. "You ready?"
╔════════════╗

hi :)
i'm maximum entropy, but you can
call me max. she/her or they/them
pronouns please.
i am leaving cs. i had a great time
here. lots of love <3
fr: MaximumEntropy

╚════════════╝
maximum entropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit Lion » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:34 am

FrostClan nodded and waved his tail. "Where are we going to hit today?" The white tomcat looked up at the sky, then at the trees behin him.

Hearing Mistypool, Swiftpaw perked her ears and shrugged. She'd just leave the herbs in her den. Darting off towards the Medicine Cat Den, Swiftpaw carefully layed the herbs right outside.
Merging accounts with robin. MODS PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY BECAUSE IM TRADING ALL MY PETS OVER SO I CAN KEEP THEM!
Spirit Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigerFox25 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:46 am

shadowclaw...

shadowclaw looked back at the gross finch, he had lost all interest to try and eat something after seeing that fall to bits. he glanced back at ravenstar then sighed, It seems like it is time to tell ravenstar about my dream... he thought. "Ravenstar... Can i talk to you?" he mewed cautiously, then added "...Privately. there is somtething i need to tell you about." He sighed
quote of the month:
TigerFox25 wrote:Different colors make up the rainbow in paradise

Meaning wrote:Don't hate on people who are more different then you... you need different people to make the world

<azureglance is my sister, I just recently got her on Cs & and her computer broke the day before... im letting her use mine for the time being... I may be quitting soon, giving most of my pets to her after she begged me for them... the rest will be given under the CS Free adoptions Tab, and/or to my friends.>
TigerFox25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maximum entropy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:12 am

Light heart...
"I was thinking near the clearing the mentors use for training, just an bit more south." I say thoughtfully.
╔════════════╗

pronouns please.
here. lots of love <3

╚════════════╝
maximum entropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit Lion » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:08 am

Frostclaw nodded and started for the camp entrance, thinking about the route they should take.
Merging accounts with robin. MODS PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY BECAUSE IM TRADING ALL MY PETS OVER SO I CAN KEEP THEM!
Spirit Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maximum entropy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:22 am

Light heart...
I follow Frostclaw at a decent pace.
╔════════════╗

pronouns please.
here. lots of love <3

╚════════════╝
maximum entropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noisecollective » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:46 am

"Of course" Ravenstar said, heading for her den.
noisecollective

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigerFox25 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:36 am

Shaodwclaw followed close behind, his blood red eyes darting behind him to make sure even the medicine cat wasn't following. He wasn't much of a public cat, not liking to talk much came from his red eyes, and not being able to remember his past... All he could remember is being far from the other kits, as if they didn't want to play with him....
quote of the month:

Meaning wrote:Don't hate on people who are more different then you... you need different people to make the world

<azureglance is my sister, I just recently got her on Cs & and her computer broke the day before... im letting her use mine for the time being... I may be quitting soon, giving most of my pets to her after she begged me for them... the rest will be given under the CS Free adoptions Tab, and/or to my friends.>
TigerFox25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigerFox25 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:49 pm

(ooc: ok Quick Question {QQ}... Sence we have neighboring clans, does that mean we have gatherings? And if so... is there an rp thread for the gathering?... Oh ya :3 i just realized i am the deputy XD I had no idea XD)

ic:

When shadowclaw got inside the leaders den, he turned to make sure no one was following them... Yet again... then he turned back to ravenstar sighed, then blurted out "ihadadreamtwomoonsagoaboutathuderpathanddeatheand-" but stopped... he realized how fast he was talking the tried to slow down...

"Two moons ago, i had a dream..." He started
quote of the month:

TigerFox25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me