~Cloudclan~{Open!}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Cloudclan~{Open!}

Postby noisecollective » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:35 pm

"I received a message from starclan" I explained and told her.
noisecollective

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit Lion » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Swiftpaw found the herb Mistypool needed. She picked a mouth full of stocks and started back off to camp.
Merging accounts with robin. MODS PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY BECAUSE IM TRADING ALL MY PETS OVER SO I CAN KEEP THEM!
Spirit Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vaeporeons » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Name: Patches
Warrior Name:(N/A)
Rank Wanted: Kittypet
History:Brought in off the streets, she loves her twolegs; they saved her after she got attacked by a small dog. Her and her twolegs recently moved to the woods.
Personality: Bubbly, Cheeky, And somewhat of a jokester. a natural leader, though she will follow if given the option.
Kin: She had one brother, Spot, who was with her when she was attacked. She does not know where he is or if he is alive.
Pic: Image
Other:Extremely paranoid and untrusting.
Last edited by Vaeporeons on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vaeporeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigerFox25 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Shadowclaw....
I pad out of the warrior den and looks around. It was almost sun-high and I had been asleep all day, I had only gotten to start to sleep at moon-high because of hunting and the dream I had a few days ago. I continued forward and up to the freshkill pile, as I bent down to take a mouse, i scented something different...
quote of the month:
TigerFox25 wrote:Different colors make up the rainbow in paradise

Meaning wrote:Don't hate on people who are more different then you... you need different people to make the world

<azureglance is my sister, I just recently got her on Cs & and her computer broke the day before... im letting her use mine for the time being... I may be quitting soon, giving most of my pets to her after she begged me for them... the rest will be given under the CS Free adoptions Tab, and/or to my friends.>
TigerFox25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noisecollective » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:32 pm

(Accpeted)
noisecollective

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigerFox25 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Shadowclaw....

Shadowclaw was about to take a rabbit from the freshkill pile, but flinches at the scent as it fills the air. "Ew!" he spat, as it crumbled from the inside like dust to reveal maggots squirming around in its rotten flesh. "Ravenstar!" He called his red eyes darting around the clearing, looking for the leader
quote of the month:

Meaning wrote:Don't hate on people who are more different then you... you need different people to make the world

<azureglance is my sister, I just recently got her on Cs & and her computer broke the day before... im letting her use mine for the time being... I may be quitting soon, giving most of my pets to her after she begged me for them... the rest will be given under the CS Free adoptions Tab, and/or to my friends.>
TigerFox25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noisecollective » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Ravenstar sighed. "One moment. WHats the problem?"
noisecollective

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit Lion » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Frostclaw finished eating quickly and got to his paws. Looking for Lightheart to tell her that he was ready to go hunting.

Swiftpaw, the herbs in her jaws, padded into the camp. The black and white she-cat sniffed, looking for Mistypool so her could get rid of these herbs and go to look for her mentor. Hopefully she would get to do some battle training today.
Merging accounts with robin. MODS PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY BECAUSE IM TRADING ALL MY PETS OVER SO I CAN KEEP THEM!
Spirit Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vaeporeons » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Patches sat at her perch, looking out side. A strange clear barrier prevented her from going out. She turned and looked at her twoleg. "Can you open the wall?" She got up and waited by the moving wall, and her twoleg opened it.

She sat outside and looked out over her territory. She heard a scuffling, and she dropped down listening. She lept twored the sound, and began chasing it. "Foxdung." She mewed, losing it. She looked around, noticing she was in the woods. she couldn't she her territory anymore. Patches crept into the woiods, hoping to redeem the lost mouse...
Vaeporeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigerFox25 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Shadowfur...

"look" He mewed, flicking his tail in the direction of the maggot filled finch.

(ooc: lol maggot filled finch... try saying that 5 times fast XD)
quote of the month:

TigerFox25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me