//LeafClan//Warrior Cats & Foxes//Free Prophecy Spots//

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

//LeafClan//Warrior Cats & Foxes//Free Prophecy Spots//

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:28 pm

..:: Leafclan ::..

Many moons ago, before the eldest elder in the clans remebers, there was a sixth clan. It was called Leafclan. But, for reasons we don't know, maybe because of twoleg accions, they had to leave the forest and started travelling. After countless moons they arrived to the valley where the Clan would stay forever. But there was a problem: a family of foxes lived there. The current Leafclan leader went to talk with the foxes' leader and, after two sunsets, they arranged everything. Since then, Leafclan has got cats and foxes as Warriors.

But... Is everything so easy? Not all cats like foxes, and not all foxes like cats...

Rogues are trying to take over the Clan. Some of the most evil warriors have been reborn, being guided by their original spirits. The Clan is facing the worst danger. But not everything is lost.
Five are joined as one.Nothing will ever be the same.The guardians have come.They have the power to ruin the clans or save them.Anything can happen now.
Those were the wise words of the first Leafclan medicine cat. Now everything is on their paws.

..:: Rules ::..

-Tess rules apply
-No cussing.
-No Marysues/Garysues. (No-one is perfect)
-No chat speaking.
-If you want to be leader or deputy, PM me first.
-Only a dark forest reborn or a prophecy cat per user.
-Only Warrior Cussing ::Mousebrain, Foxdung...
-Just as many characters as you can handle.
-Romance and drama are allowed, but with a limit.
-If someone asks for a recap, give him/her a recap.
-No posting until I accept you.
-In the RP, foxes age like cats.

..:: Prophecy cats/Foxes ::..

Whitepaw::
Can run like the wind and fully disappear into shadows.
Feather:: Can walk in and out of other animals dreams(has a close conection to Starclan)
No one yet:: Can see things far away from her
Kayla:: Can predict things up to a half hour before they happen
No one yet:: Can flout noiselessly and soundlessly thru thru the air like she isn't there

..:: Dark Forest Reborn ::..
(Leaders of the rogues)

Eagle:: Hawkfrost,Eagle is a dark brown(almost black) tabby with lilac blue eyes(He) (No user yet)
Claw:: Tigerstar, a dark brown tabby tom with gold eyes(He) (No user yet)
Maple:: Mapleshade, The golden brown color of maple with bright green eyes(She) (Ravenclaw<3)
Thorn:: Thistleclaw, A spiky furred stone grey cat with dark blue eyes(He) (No user yet)
Oak:: Brokenstar, a brown tabby tom with a crack in his tail like a broken branch he has a white under belly(He) (No user yet)
Slip:: Scourge, Slip is an under sized jet black cat with red, gold flecked eyes(He) (No user yet)
Last edited by Midnight SkyDragon on Sat May 19, 2012 6:32 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: //LeafClan//Warrior Cats & Foxes//Not opened yet//

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:28 pm

(not mine)

Leader::
//Mistystar// A beautiful, slim, sleek silver-blue she-cat with soft yellow/green eyes(24 moons)

Deputy::
//JayChaser//your average gray fox with very defined markings (60 moons)

Medicine cat/fox::
//RedMoon//He is a dark orangey red tom with white facial markings, when the sun hits his coat a certian way it looks deep red and he has blue eyes.

Medicine cat/fox apprentice::
//Cloverpaw//Brown she-cat with white tail, muzzel and belly and amber eyes. (8 moons)

Warriors::
//WillowWhisper//typical red fox with mostly gray speckled tail and paws more deeply ebony than most foxes (24 moons)
//RacingHeart//Brown tabby with a few cream marking and white paws, yellowy green eyes (36 moons)
//Crookedsmile//Crookedsmile is your typical red fox; orange, black, and white, with a dark brown eyes. The only thing odd about him is the way he smiles. It looks crooked when he does. Some might call it handsome.(24 moons)

Apprentices::
//Whitepaw// A completely white fox with brown eyes. (9 moons)
//Rushingpaw//White, with darker spots going down her back and across her sides, which then turn into stripes as they hit her feet and her tail. Also, she has lynx-point-siamese-type markings on her face.(8 moons)
//Falteredpaw//Falteredpaw is a white fox with black tail tip. One of her eyes is brown, the other being blue.(15 moons)
//Frosty//A pure white tom with lime green eyes.His fur is short and sleek.Very good for swimmming.His paws are big with long claws and he has short, sharp teeth. (7 moons)
//Feather//A cream colored she-cat.Her eyes are a big mix of colors.As she gets older her fur gets longer.(7 moons)

Queens::
//Doveflight// Doveflight's pelt is consistent of a white/cream colour, her eyes a icy blue, and the tips of her ears, feet, and around her muzzle (36 moons)

Kits::
//Whisperkit//She looks similar to her mother, though not the same. Her pelt is consistent of a white/cream colour, her eyes are a soft blue,
and the tips of his ears and feet, are a dark grey, almost black. Her face is a mixture of grey and black, making three interesting (4 moons)

//Echokit// He looks exactly like his mother: His pelt is consistent of a white/cream colour, his eyes are icy blue, and the tips of his ears,
feet, and around his muzzle are a light grey. The only thing that is different is that he is a very tall cat. At the moment, he is the
size of a medium apprentice (very big for a kit) but when he is eventually a warrior, he will tower over everyone, even the foxes. (4 moons)

//Tanglekit//He looks almost exactly like his mother; His pelt is consistent of a white/cream colour, his eyes are icy blue, but the tips of his
ears, toes, and slightly around his muzzle are a dark/light grey. (4 moons)

Elders::

..:: Out of the clan ::..

Rogues::

//Talon// A ginger tom with a hind white paw
//Eagle// Hawkfrost,Eagle is a dark brown(almost black) tabby with lilac blue eyes
//Claw// Tigerstar, a dark brown tabby tom with gold eyes
//Maple// Mapleshade, The golden brown color of maple with bright green eyes
//Thorn// Thistleclaw, A spiky furred stone grey cat with dark blue eyes
//Oak// Brokenstar, a brown tabby tom with a crack in his tail like a broken branch he has a white under belly
//Slip// Scourge, Slip is an under sized jet black cat with red, gold flecked eyes

Loners::
//Kayla//Ginger, with a black tail, legs and ears. There is a black splotch over her right eye and one on her back. Kayla has green eyes.(4 moons)

Kittypets::

..:: Starclan ::..
//Redstar// The first fox leader of the clan, when she was young a cat saved her life, so she decided to help Leafclan and allowed them to stay. (image not mine)
//Greyberry// A old grey and brown she-fox with a whit tinged muzzle.Was Leafclan's first medicine fox.

..:: Place of no Stars ::..

//Mapleshade// A sleek calico she-cat
Last edited by Midnight SkyDragon on Sat May 19, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:29 pm

..:: Form ::..

Code: Select all
    [b]Username::[/b]
    [b]Name:: [/b]
    [b]Warrior name (if kit or apprentice)[/b]
    [b]Gender:: [/b]
    [b]Fox or cat?::[/b]
    [b]Age:: (in moons)[/b]
    [b]Rank::[/b]
    [b]Personality::[/b]
    [b]History(Optional):: [/b]
    [b]Looks (image)::[/b]
    [b]Looks (written)::[/b]
    [b]Crush:: [/b]
    [b]Mate:: [/b]
    [b]Kin:: [/b]
    [b]Kits:: [/b]
    [b]Other:: [/b]

..:: Starclan/Dark Forest Form ::..

Code: Select all
[b]Name:: [/b]
    [b]Gender:: [/b]
    [b]Fox or cat?::[/b]
    [b]Personality(Optional)::[/b]
    [b]History(Optional):: [/b]
    [b]Looks (image)::[/b]
    [b]Looks (written)::[/b]
    [b]Other:: [/b]

Last edited by Midnight SkyDragon on Sat May 19, 2012 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:29 pm

..:: My characters ::..

Username::
Midnight SkyDragon
Name::
Whitepaw
Warrior name::
Whitestorm
She-fox
Fox or cat?::
Fox
9 moons
Apprentice
Personality::
Whitepaw is kind, caring and polite, but she has her ambitious spot. She's also proud and eager to learn.
Looks (image)::
http://www.imageof.net/bulkupload/wallpapers8/Dogs/White%20Polar%20Silver%20Fox.jpg
Looks (written)::
A completely white fox with brown eyes.
Crush::
Open
Mate:: -
Kin:: -
Kits:: -
Other::
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist