Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:36 pm

LarkPaw (Sky)
Tom - Homoflexible - Apprentice - #Diablo
LarkPaw backed down, but was still confused why Diablo was acting a bit funny. He felt his pelt go hot when he said he liked talking to him, though. Besides CloverPaw, he was the only cat who has ever said that or something similar to him. "Okay, just let me know if you need some space, okay? I'll totally understand." He meowed, licking his paw to run over his face to hide the face that his face was burning.

SpiderWeb
Nonbinary - Pansexual - Warrior - #PoppyFlower
"Oh, I don't know. I was thinking-" SpiderWeb sat still as PoppyFlower jumped on them and quickly rolled to their back, knocking the she-cat off with their weight and force. They tumbled once more before landing on their feet, this time in a fighting stance. "Sneak attacks." They snickered as they walked towards PoppyFlower at an angle, on their toes instead of their paws.

LavenderFur
She-cat - Pansexual - Warrior - #MountainStripe
LavenderFur smiled and purred as she approached MountainStripe, eyeing his catch. "I'd say so as well. Nice catch." She meowed, pride for him radiating off of her pelt. "Need help fetching the rest?"

MinnowPaw (Shade)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - #__
MinnowPaw let CloverPaw leave and circled back into the medicine cat den, laying down in his nest.

Echo (EchoShatter)
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #__
Echo sighed with relief when the strange cat and his sibling climbed out through the hole in the ceiling. Then, he took off, a fox hot on his heels. He knew just where to go, though, and was able to quickly escape the tunnels and enter the forest above, climbing a tree so the fox couldn't catch him. He simply waited for the fox to give up and walk away. which could take minutes to hours, to maybe days if it was desperate. "I hope Fallen and the other cat are okay," he murmured to himself as he relaxed on a tree branch, ignoring the whining of the fox below him.

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #BranchPaw
"Oh, that's cool!" Fallen exclaimed, waving in the air, similar to a dog, in excitement. "I've heard about you guys, but I've never met one in person before! That's so cool!" They're eyes lit up as they looked at BranchPaw, searching him over as if he wasn't a cat just like them. "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to ask your name. What are you called?"
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:54 am

𝐵𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒽𝓅𝒶𝓌-𝒯𝑜𝓂-𝟣𝟥 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓅𝒶𝓌

"I'm Branchpaw." Branchpaw meowed.He looked at them, and then said, "So, do you like... Live down there or something?"

𝑀𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌-𝒮𝒽𝑒-𝒸𝒶𝓉-𝟤𝟫 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝒫𝑀 𝓂𝑒
Mouseclaw turned back to the entrance of the tunnels. "Junebug, actually maybe could you come with me?" She padded to the entrance so Junebug could hear her better.

𝒫𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓀𝒾𝓉- 𝒮𝒽𝑒-𝓀𝒾𝓉-𝟣 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔

Pinekit had pretty much given up looking, and was now just kicking the dirt.
OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:40 am

LarkPaw (Sky)
LarkPaw backed down, but was still confused why Diablo was acting a bit funny. He felt his pelt go hot when he said he liked talking to him, though. Besides CloverPaw, he was the only cat who has ever said that or something similar to him. "Okay, just let me know if you need some space, okay? I'll totally understand." He meowed, licking his paw to run over his face to hide the face that his face was burning.

SpiderWeb
"Oh, I don't know. I was thinking-" SpiderWeb sat still as PoppyFlower jumped on them and quickly rolled to their back, knocking the she-cat off with their weight and force. They tumbled once more before landing on their feet, this time in a fighting stance. "Sneak attacks." They snickered as they walked towards PoppyFlower at an angle, on their toes instead of their paws.

LavenderFur
LavenderFur smiled and purred as she approached MountainStripe, eyeing his catch. "I'd say so as well. Nice catch." She meowed, pride for him radiating off of her pelt. "Need help fetching the rest?"

MinnowPaw (Shade)
MinnowPaw let CloverPaw leave and circled back into the medicine cat den, laying down in his nest.

Echo (EchoShatter)
Echo sighed with relief when the strange cat and his sibling climbed out through the hole in the ceiling. Then, he took off, a fox hot on his heels. He knew just where to go, though, and was able to quickly escape the tunnels and enter the forest above, climbing a tree so the fox couldn't catch him. He simply waited for the fox to give up and walk away. which could take minutes to hours, to maybe days if it was desperate. "I hope Fallen and the other cat are okay," he murmured to himself as he relaxed on a tree branch, ignoring the whining of the fox below him.

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Fallen nodded, smiling. "Yeah! My brother and I just live in the tunnels down there. We've been harassed by foxes before so don't worry, I'm sure Echo has got it taken care of." They spoke with confidence and pride in their brother.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:27 pm

Snakeman07 wrote:
Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/Hunting grounds/Crush:Open/Tagged:Waterlillypaw,Darkpaw
Fernpaw flicked her tail happily as the other cats agreed."Yeah the kill pile is low". Fernpaw said as she looked at the pile with a slight frown."Lets go"! Fernpaw trotted into the hunting grounds taking a big breath to get the scent of pray or hurt pray."Alright guys lets look for some food". Fernpaw said as she crawled across the floor looking for pray.

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/Middle of camp/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Open
Darkheart was fallowing the sticks until he saw a butterfly go past."Its so pretty l-like". Darkheart staid quiet to not scare the the butterfly."Just stay their". Darkheart slowly came close up to it."Look at it". Darkheart laid down admiring the beauty of the butterfly.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Hunting grounds/Crush:Open/Tagged:Fernpaw,Waterlillypaw
Darkpaw Looked at Waterlillypaw as they talked about the low pile."Yeah it is to low". Darkpaw followed Fernpaw as she walked off."Okay look for more pray". Darkpaw said to himself wall looking around for food.

Roseheart/She cat/Middle of camp/Crush\Mate:Dead=Open?/Tagged:Open
Roseheart went to hunt but than saw apprentices go to hunt."Or not". Roseheart walked away into camp but suddenly she felt a huge pain in her stomach."Gah what is this pain i just ate". Roseheart curled up.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/By base/Crush:Open/Tagged:Mittens,Jackdawnfrost,Wagtailclaw
Tiger looked at the cats as he got ready to walk off."Alright than it was nice meeting you guys". Tiger slowly began to walk away but he froze in mid step due to Mittens words."WHAT ARE YOU INSANE"!!! Tiger looked at Mittens with a worried face."So thats what you were hiding". Tiger said in an annoyed tone."Welp you do that than ill miss ya". Tiger didnt know what to do he didnt want Mittens to join."Well i guess if you wanna join ill join". Tiger looked at the cats to see what they were gonna do.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/By base/Crush:Open/Tagged:Tiger,Jackdawnfrost,Wagtailclaw
Mittens stood up to leave until she heard Jackdawnfrost ask if they wanted to join."I was actully thinking about asking to join". Mittens saw Tiger shocked face."I know it might be crazy to you but we were gonna split anyways this was my idea on what i should do when we did split". Mittens sat down and looked at Tiger."No Tiger you dont need to". Mittens looked at the cats."Welp i guess if thats you opinion two". Mittens looked at them again."Is this okay with you guys"? Mittens said tilting her head.

(Nvm they wrote back)
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:12 pm

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Mountainstripe

Male|31 Moons|Straight|Happy|

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

As if in relief, Mountainstripe raised his tail and twirled it in the air."You're a legend!" he meowed with a sparkle. He went over to her and licked her between the ears in a friendly way; but smacked himself inside. He grabbed the father and a chick and started to walk off, but stopped to wait for her.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Poppyflower

Female|28 Moons|Straight|Lonely

Crush:Planned|Location:Woods|Tags:Spiderweb

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

She landed with a thud and grimaced. She laughed back at him."If you say so" she meowed with a sly grin. She kicked her legs up hard into Spiderweb's belly, being careful not to hit him to hard; just enough to wind him. She used the chance to swipe at his ears with sheathed claws. She bounded into the bushes and clawed her way up a tree. She had a plan.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Foxkit

Male|Kit|Straight|Warm

Crush:N/A|Location:Medicine den|Tags:Aprilsky

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He opened his eyes as he felt himself being moved. Foxkit let out a mew of despair. He craled around to face watch her leave and mewled louder. He squirmed to stand up before pattering after her.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:34 pm

LarkPaw (Sky)

SpiderWeb
SpiderWeb was stunned for a bit when being kicked into the stomach, but quickly recovered. They watched her climb into the trees and grinned. They lounged around the clearing, sauntering and moving slowly but prepared for battle, their body tense and ready to move. They wanted to see what PoppyFlower was planning, so they didn't bother chasing her.

LavenderFur
LavenderFur purred, blushing when he licked her. She picked up as many of the water fowl as she could in her mouth and followed MoutainStripe, hot on his heels so as not to lose him.

MinnowPaw (Shade)

Echo (EchoShatter)

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
"Oh, that's cool!" Fallen exclaimed, waving in the air, similar to a dog, in excitement. "I've heard about you guys, but I've never met one in person before! That's so cool!" They're eyes lit up as they looked at BranchPaw, searching him over as if he wasn't a cat just like them. "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to ask your name. What are you called?"
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:00 pm

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Mountainstripe

Male|31 Moons|Straight|Happy|

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mountainstripe felt her breath on his heels as they made their way back to camp. He decided to make it a race. Turning his head quickly to look at Lavenderfur for a second before he raced off. He felt the cool wind against his fur and could hear the rhythm his paws made when they drummed the floor.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Poppyflower

Female|28 Moons|Straight|Lonely

Crush:Planned|Location:Woods|Tags:Spiderweb

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Poppyflower had already guessed what Spiderweb was going to do so she crept further back into the leaves now hidden. She kept her eye on him the whole time, as to not lose sight. She made it to the trunk and passed it to the other side of the tree. She found what she had hoped for. A branch straying close to her from a neighbouring tree. She leapt and landed smoothly on it. She wobbled a bit, but gained balance. Poppyflower smiled to herself and crawled over to it. She crept to the edge; still hidden behind the leaves and watched Spiderweb. He couldn't see her from here.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Foxkit

Male|Kit|Straight|Warm

Crush:N/A|Location:Medicine den|Tags:Aprilsky

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He opened his eyes as he felt himself being moved. Foxkit let out a mew of despair. He craled around to face watch her leave and mewled louder. He squirmed to stand up before pattering after her.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:36 am

LarkPaw (Sky)

SpiderWeb
SpiderWeb waited for a few moments, listening to the rustling in the trees and leaves that they assumed was PoppyFlower moving along in the tree branches. They waited a bit more, but eventually got bored and decided to climb up there with her. "Oh, where are yooou, PoppyFlower~?" They called in a musical tone as they launched themself up a tree, honestly struggling a bit to pull themself up because of their size and weight. The black and grey oversized cat lay perched on a tree branch exposed to PoppyFlower, peering from this advantage to see if they could find her.

LavenderFur
LavenderFur smirked when MountainStripe took off. She waited a moment for taking off as well, her long lavender-grey fur flowing in the wind as her tufted paws slammed into the forest floor, gaining speed on him. The she-cat didn't bother trying to pass him, though, she just wanted to relax and have fun instead. "Camp full speed ahead!" She yelled, voice muffled by the prey.

MinnowPaw (Shade)

Echo (EchoShatter)

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Fallen nodded, smiling. "Yeah! My brother and I just live in the tunnels down there. We've been harassed by foxes before so don't worry, I'm sure Echo has got it taken care of." They spoke with confidence and pride in their brother.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:41 am

Snakeman07 wrote:
Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/Hunting grounds/Crush:Open/Tagged:Waterlillypaw,Darkpaw
Fernpaw flicked her tail happily as the other cats agreed."Yeah the kill pile is low". Fernpaw said as she looked at the pile with a slight frown."Lets go"! Fernpaw trotted into the hunting grounds taking a big breath to get the scent of pray or hurt pray."Alright guys lets look for some food". Fernpaw said as she crawled across the floor looking for pray.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Hunting grounds/Crush:Open/Tagged:Fernpaw,Waterlillypaw
Darkpaw Looked at Waterlillypaw as they talked about the low pile."Yeah it is to low". Darkpaw followed Fernpaw as she walked off."Okay look for more pray". Darkpaw said to himself wall looking around for food.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/By base/Crush:Open/Tagged:Mittens,Jackdawnfrost,Wagtailclaw
Tiger looked at the cats as he got ready to walk off."Alright than it was nice meeting you guys". Tiger slowly began to walk away but he froze in mid step due to Mittens words."WHAT ARE YOU INSANE"!!! Tiger looked at Mittens with a worried face."So thats what you were hiding". Tiger said in an annoyed tone."Welp you do that than ill miss ya". Tiger didnt know what to do he didnt want Mittens to join."Well i guess if you wanna join ill join". Tiger looked at the cats to see what they were gonna do.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/By base/Crush:Open/Tagged:Tiger,Jackdawnfrost,Wagtailclaw
Mittens stood up to leave until she heard Jackdawnfrost ask if they wanted to join."I was actully thinking about asking to join". Mittens saw Tiger shocked face."I know it might be crazy to you but we were gonna split anyways this was my idea on what i should do when we did split". Mittens sat down and looked at Tiger."No Tiger you dont need to". Mittens looked at the cats."Welp i guess if thats you opinion two". Mittens looked at them again."Is this okay with you guys"? Mittens said tilting her head.

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/Middle of camp/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Open
Darkheart snuck up on the pretty butterfly."Okay im gonna catch it". Darkheart got very close to it."Okay right now". Darkheart grabbed the butterflys wings softly in his mouth trying not to brake them."im gonna show this to some of the kits". Darkheart began to slowly walk to the nursery.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior/going to medicine den/Crush:Darkclaw/Mate:Unknown
Roseheart felt more pain."Im going to walk to the medicine den to see whats going on". Roseheart slowly walked off cringing at each step."Should make it". Roseheart stiffened up wall she walked to the medicine den.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:39 am

Chestnutberry - she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Ravenwing

- She sat down and watched as the other warrior started to eat the prey she got to her. tail flicking she gived her front paws a few licks, before she looked at the clearning silently.

Wagtailclaw - tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Tiger, Mittens

- He flicked his ears as he looekd the two cats chatting with each others, giving them some time to speak alone "So...I hope ypu two are excellent hunters and fighters? Or at last knows some moves?" he meowed gently, giving his sister a look.

Jackdawnfrost - she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Tiger, Mittens

- She smiled as she looekd the two cats talking with each others "Well, You do needs to prove yourselves to the clan, if you want to join Of course" she meowed flicking her whiskers "But maybe, me and my stupid Brother will help you to get a great start" she meowed calmly.

Waterlilypaw - she - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Fernpaw, Darkpaw

- She tail flicked as she turned around and followed the two cats again, giving a quick look around the clearning "so uh, How your trainings goes? Are you already trained with your mentors today?" she meowed wondering if their mentors could be confused when they can not find their apprentices ever.

Seaweedpaw - tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Smokefur

-He gived a exited smirk, not waiting for more orders, he got closer to the Peacock, carefully stepping near the bush so the stupid bird could not see him. Stay a still for a moment, he jsut stalked the bird there, when it suddently got closer where he was being 'now or never...' he thought and pounced toward the bird, almost missing it, but catched the birds other wing which maked the bird to fall back to the ground. The peacock fighted back, but he got to give it to his finish bite.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me