➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby qbaiter » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:53 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝓛ittlebrook
♂ | bisexual | warrior | rabbitclan
crush; closed | location; camp | @; peonypool
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

littlebrook shook his head no, eyes wide. "i've never seen them
this close." he murmured in her ear, not wanting to provoke the
other clan cats by blatantly talking rude to them. "the only bearclan
cat i've ever seen this close was hickorynose, and only when we went
to meet up." the tom said quietly, his blue gaze never leaving the border.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
♀ | pansexual | warrior | bearclan
crush; open | location; forest | @; limepaw
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hickorynose grinned in return. "of course! i mean, if she's already
off somewhere, who's to stop you?" the warrior got to her paws,
excitement bubbling in her dark blue eyes. "let's see... where
could we go?" she meowed, wondering aloud. hickory thought
of all the places she and limepaw could go, her tail flicking
with anticipation. she hadn't been on an "adventure" with
anyone in so long. it felt good to have company of another.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:54 am

Bearclan
Honeyleer - she - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open - tags: Jaystrike

- She nodded to Hawkstar turning towart the warrior then "Okey, You're coming with me, cool" she meowed flicking her ears as she gived a guick look toward the medicine cats den noticing her mentor Beeflutter before looked back to the warrior "ehh...to the forest, you can find them easely" she meowed thinking if she was remembering the right places to the herbs she was looking for.

Bunnypaw - she - apprentice - mentor: Eclipsefall- crush: open - tags: Eclipsefall

- She thought for a moment and looked around the clearning "Maybe...maybe we could ask to those cats who has nothing to do" she meowed scanning the cats one By one "Thought anyone seem to have someone to talk to..." she meowed sighing looking back to the warrior.

Cocoapaw - tom - apprentice - mentor: Buzzardclaw - crush: open - tags: Buzzardclaw

- He sighed as he looked toward the Warriors den "Really then why any other mentors don't ask that about their apprentices?" he murmured silently then turned back to his mentor "Just say it you want to push me away, so you can have some free time with the pretty one" he meowed looking at Briarshadow with a flirty smile, which was mostly a joke.

Rabbitclan
Silentstream - she - warrior - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

- She is open I quess...

Clanless

Goosepaw - tom - loner - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

- Curling around his new nest Place, unable to get any sleep, because his tummy was too loud for hunger. He didn't have much hunting luck at the eveing and he was hurted his paw at there too, giving the bleeding paw a few licks, before padded out to face the forest once again.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby       schmiiitty » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:20 am

{ FINCHPAW } ` green eyed bengal ` form
          molly | ten | apprentice | mentor . tbd | crush . wasppaw
          ───────────────────────────────────────────────
          loc . Bearclans camp clearing | tags . @ nobody

xxxxxFinchpaw sat nervously staring at her clanmates. She was the
            only one in camp unaccompanied. ugh, what did I do to deserve this.
            She stewed on that thought with a hostile attitude. Guess I better
            just go out hunting, but I already know I suck...
            Finchpaw shuffled
            uncomfortably with fur beginning to raise.
      schmiiitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:21 pm

❝ jaystrike ❞
    male ./ thirteen moons ./ heterosexual ./ bearclan warrior ./ tags honeyleer ./ whereabouts bearclan camp

he nodded at honeyleer's reply, both of them heading to the forest. "what herbs are you looking for? i might be able to help." he said quietly.

❝ silverwing ❞
    female ./ thirty moons ./ heterosexual ./ bearclan warrior ./ tags ./ whereabouts river

as she arrived, she took a moment to breathe in the air. she sat down, dropping the bird on the pebbles and sat next to the river. her shadow was not visible in the river, making it perfect to hunt fish. she squinted as she tried to look for fish. suddenly she saw a flash of red. she then shoved her claw in the river, obviously not catching it. mouse-dung! i was too impatient.

❝ songpaw ❞
    female ./ eleven moons ./ heterosexual ./ rabbitclan apprentice ./ tags lemonpaw, berrybush, cherrrydawn ./ whereabouts apprentice's den

she nodded as the small group headed to the meadows. when they arrived, she bounced around in the field of flowers. when her mentor told her what they were doing, she stopped and crouched. she crouched normally, but her tail more above the ground than it usually was.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:24 pm

~Marshstar~
Female~RabbitClan~Leader~Apprentice: None~Tags: Patrol; Hawkstar and Wasppaw~

Marshstar nodded. “I see that.” She agreed “and what exactly are you taking him out for?” She tilted her head curiously, subtly trying to get information about what BearClan was up to.

<<Wasppaw>>
<>Male<>BearClan<>Apprentice<>Mentor: Hawkstar<>Tags: Hawkstar; RabbitClan patrol<>

The young tom watched as the leaders talked, moving his eyes suspiciously to the rest of the RabbitClan cats.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:30 pm

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #HickoryNose
LimePaw thought for a minute. "I don't really know the landmarks of our territory yet," he admitted, a bit ashamed. "Do you know of any fun places to go to? Any new area would be fun for me."

EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #BunnyPaw
"Well, think of this as some training. Go find someone, at least one cat, to join us to do some hunting. It can be anyone, really," EclipseFall meowed, a smile on her face as she talked to her apprentice.

BeeFlutter
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - BearClan - #__
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush, CherryDawn
LemonPaw crouched into the grass, not too low like she would in the forest, but just low enough where she couldn't be seen from the top of the grass. It was a position decent for not making much noise as you move through dry grass. "How about this?" She asked, turned her head to look at her mentor.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual - Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble smiled and giggled at SpottedFlower. "So, which is it? Just the two of us or a whole party?" He asked, a bit playfully. He wanted to let her make the decisions, he wasn't very good at making them himself, especially when it involved other cats.

WaspSting
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - RabbitClan - Warrior - #__
WaspSting finished cleaning his fur and decided to take a trip outside of camp, knowing his way by memory as he cannot see where he is going. He simply wandered for awhile, enjoying the sun and the fresh air. It was nice to be away from camp for awhile. He didn't like being treated differently because he was a blind warrior.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:32 pm

Berrybush | Male | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Songpaw | Kin: Cherrydawn(sister) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Songpaw, Lemonpaw, Cherrydawn

"Its pretty good so far. Keep your tail below the top of the grass, Songpaw. Your whole body needs to be put of sight. Like your blending I to the grass. Use the high grasses like this to your advantage." He commented as he demonstrated himself. He crouched down in the grasses, his limbs close together and his tail behind him, lowered to the ground. It barely touched the dirt. It was slightly jutting out behind him, in a straight line, making it so his body was parallel.

"Be sure to make the least amount of mouse you possibly can. Keeping you body in one line like this helps it become more..... aerodynamic. Keeping the area of grass being flattened a little smaller."

Cherrydawn | Female | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Lemonpaw | Kin: Berrybush(brother) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Berrybush, Lemonpaw

((Wip. Will do it in the morning. Sorry if this is bad. I suck at training and it's 9:30 pm lol))
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:40 am

Hʀ

|Tom|Leader|31 moons|Apprentice;Wasppaw|Bearclan|9/9 lives|Crush;Marshstar|Mood;Content|Tags;Wasppaw,Marshstar|

"Just for a patrol." Hawkstar said curtly, flicking his tail.

Sʜʀғɴɢ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;Limepaw|Bearclan|20 moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Irritated|Tags;Blood|

Sharpfang rolled her eyes. "I just came to check on you."

Sғʟʀ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;None|Rabbitclan|18 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Cheerful|Tags;Scorpionbramble, Marshstar|

"It can be just the two of us if you want! I guess It might be easier to find prey!" Spottedflower suggested.

[size=150]Fʀ

|Tom|Apprentice|Mentor;Scorpionbramble|Rabbitclan|7 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Tired|Tags;Silentstream,Marshstar|

Frostpaw stayed silent as Marshstar spoke to the strange tom.

Bʟ

|She-cat|Rouge|21 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Awkward|Tags;Sharpfang|

"I don't need cats to check on me!" Blood growled narrowing her amber eyes.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:00 am

Bearclan
Honeyleer - she - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open - tags: Jaystrike

- She flicked his head lightly side to side the herbs "well I needs goldenrod, cobweb...eeh...rasberry leaves..*she meowed wondering if there was everything she was being looking for.

Bunnypaw - she - apprentice - mentor: Eclipsefall- crush: open - tags: Eclipsefall, Finchpaw

- She nodded to her mentor turning too see the camp clearning once again, flicking her ears she spotted the lonely looking Finchpaw. Smilling she run to the apprentice "hello Finchpaw, do you want to come with me and Eclipsefall to our little patrol? Mayeb we vcould train together too" she meowed blinking as she looked toward the other she-cat.

Cocoapaw - tom - apprentice - mentor: Buzzardclaw - crush: open - tags: Buzzardclaw

- He sighed as he looked toward the Warriors den "Really then why any other mentors don't ask that about their apprentices?" he murmured silently then turned back to his mentor "Just say it you want to push me away, so you can have some free time with the pretty one" he meowed looking at Briarshadow with a flirty smile, which was mostly a joke.

Rabbitclan
Silentstream - she - warrior - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: Frostpaw

- She looked toward the stranger cat Marshstar was speaking at, flicking her ears as she looked at Frostpaw "Do you want to do some hunting? Marshstar seems to be alright with this situation so we could do something to pass our times" she meowed eyeing the young tom.

Clanless

Goosepaw - tom - loner - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

- Curling around his new nest Place, unable to get any sleep, because his tummy was too loud for hunger. He didn't have much hunting luck at the eveing and he was hurted his paw at there too, giving the bleeding paw a few licks, before padded out to face the forest once again.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby       schmiiitty » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:30 pm

{ FINCHPAW } ` green eyed bengal ` form
          molly | ten | apprentice | mentor . tbd | crush . wasppaw
          ───────────────────────────────────────────────
          loc . bearclans camp clearing | tags . @ bunnypaw

xxxxxSpotting Bunnypaw bound up to her, Finchpaw twitched curiously.
            Eyes darting from Bunnypaw to Eclipsefall and back again, she flicked
            her tail in greeting.
            xxxxx"H-Hey! I would love to!" Finchpaw replied excitedly.
      schmiiitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me