Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP) (New and Open!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP) (New and Open!)

Postby Balsam » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:32 am

Cosmog|| Poni Island|| Tags: Jirachi

"Well, a lady found it, and her son gave it to the current champion of Alola." Cosmog shuddered at the thought of the woman. "And the champion used it to summon one of the legends. The flute is still in their possession, I believe..."

Tapu Lele||Ruins of Life||Tags: Tapu Koko

Tapu Lele looked back at her ruins. She had recently summoned the kahuna to clean them up a bit, and had greatly enjoyed the brief company. Without much to really do, she decided to visit one of the other Tapus. So up she went, scales falling in a trail behind her as she made her way to Melemele Island. When she arrives at the Ruins of Conflict, she called out, "Tapu Koko~? You home?"
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:55 pm

Tapu Koko || Ruins of Conflict || Tagged :Tapu Lele

Tapu koko had just finished dusting when he heard Tapu Lele call. He made his way to the entrance of the ruins, where Tapu Lele was. "I'm here; whats up?" he said.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:34 am

Relieved as she was to see the other land spirit was home, the irate fairy crossed her arms. "Has visitation been slow here, too?" She asked, tilting her head curiously.
I’m Balsam!

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:10 am

Tapu Koko gave out a small sigh. " Yes, sadly visitation has been slow here too. I wonder why the people aren't visiting anymore." He said. He knew that Tapu Lele probably wouldn't know why people weren't visiting, but it didn't hurt to wonder.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roobeeen » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:32 pm

. h b wrote:
r a y q u a z a
sky high pokemon | she/her | normal form | location/ stratosphere | w/ open

I gazed upon the star matter and white dust that flitted across the stratosphere where I lived. It was calm and very very quiet. Peaceful. I sometimes got lonely but there was no need to worry about that. No one has called on me in years, thousands of years. I've been feasting on meteors and asteroids as my diet since it was all I could eat. Some had no taste, and some had very little. Yet they helped with my hunger. I now was laying on one of them, my eyes closed in relaxation. Silence.
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:49 am

Mewtwo || Sky || Tags: Deoxys
and Giratina

"I don't want to go far into detail, but it is an important manner," Mewtwo turned back to the abandoned hall, "However, it seems that I'll have to come back some other time."
Like my art? Please check out my comic on Tapastic by clicking the banner below.

This is my baby~! I would be hugely thankful if you checked it out. Any number of views helps me out tremendously! Thank you!

It updates Mondays and Fridays.
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:12 am

Tapu Lele was ready to sulk in her shell, disappointed. "I don't know. I mean, Tapu Bulu I can understand... but Bulu seems to want to be left alone. But us? It just makes no sense to me... At least we can call for the kahunas if need be, but that's just one person!" The land spirit was nearly bouncing about in frustration, scattering her sparkling scales everywhere.
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:20 pm

Tapu Koko gave a small nod. That's true. We can't really do much of anything except wait in our ruins and watch the dust collect. He bounced around a few times from habit and energy.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me