MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby Miss Marple » Fri May 19, 2017 2:39 am

Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Leafstep

Sorrowstep nodded "That would be fine." she said before pausing for a few long moments. "Leafstep.." she said softly. "I know the news of the fox is upsetting.." her voice was much softer now. "But don't let it consume you. Besides.." she smiled faintly though her eyes showed a soft sadness in them. "I'm already Sorrowstep, they can't change your name to Sorrowstep too so you'll just have to deal with it." usually she seemed pretty bitter about the name change, not liking that she had gone from Spottedpaw to Sorrowstep. But for once she seemed alright with it. Maybe if she kept telling herself to make light of it, it wouldn't seem so bad. Eaglestar had said he wouldn't change it, that Snowstar had thought that it was right, so she better get use to it anyways.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri May 19, 2017 3:38 am

Leafstep

Tom|26 moons|Warrior|Apprentice:Cricketpaw|Crush:None(maybe Sorrowstep)|Assigned Mate:Streameyes|Tagged:Sorrowstep

"I'll do my best for the clan, even if a fox is around. It'll just motivate me to do better for my clanmates." Leafstep remembered Sorrowstep's original name was Spottedpaw. However it had been changed, making it unfair for the she-cat. Now he found himself angry at the leader, Eaglestar, as he hadn't changed her name. She didn't deserve this! Why is it that she had to have her name be a dark memory?"I don't think thats fair, to have such a name. I don't think I want to use it anymore. Spottedstep should be your name now, though others are to mouse-brained to remember that,so thats what i'll call you by."he didn't want the clan to so easily forget that she had emotions, that she did care about who she was.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri May 19, 2017 4:09 am

Sorrowstep

Sorrowstep paused, her eyes widening slightly obviously very surprised. "Thank you.." she said softly. "That means a lot to me.. Eaglestar said Snowstar had her reasons for making this my warrior name.. I'm still trying to get use to it even if it's been a while. Puddlejump, my brother, said it'll be alright and i'll end up liking it but.. That still seems hard." she cleared her throat after she spoke. She didn't want anyone looking over at them to see she was visibly upset. She didn't trust most of her clan mates with her emotions anymore. Though that wasn't exactly their faults, she'd spent a lot of time secluding herself, because of her loss and because of her name. She brightened up slightly "Do you want to get going? I think it would be a nice change of pace from the camp, don't you?" she asked. Sorrowstep wasn't known to talk a lot in camp anymore, mostly outside of it, so her openness this morning with Hollytail and now with Leapstep was highly unusual for her. True was, she'd been trying a lot harder lately to be noticed or to talk to others first. She didn't want to be secluded anymore, it was just hard for her sometimes to try.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri May 19, 2017 4:16 am

Leafstep

Tom|26 moons|Warrior|Apprentice:Cricketpaw|Crush:Sorrowstep|Assigned Mate:Streameyes|Tagged:Sorrowstep

Leafstep didn't exactly enjoy hearing about her other clanmates opinions. Snowstar was the one who had given her the awful name and he felt Puddlejump should have wanted better for her. Siblings were usually close, as he had been with Thornpaw and Mudcloud, but Puddlejump didn't seem to mind her awful name. Leafstep himself thought it was a cruel and awful name, but there wasn't much he could do. Eaglestar had the choice to ignore their requests if he wanted and he was sure the leader had turned down the thought of a new name many times. Most would just go along with the name, think it was alright and that it caused no harm, but he could tell the she-cat didn't like it."I agree, leaving camp sounds like a good idea right now. Im sure we can catch a lot of prey between the two of us."he purred before leading the way, but he kept a pace that the she-cat could easily follow. He was in no rush to get head or start as soon as he could as he enjoyed the she-cat's presence. He knew why and he knew that if Eaglestar found out it could lead to trouble. They all had assigned mates and any cat that spoke up against that rule would be sent away without much thought.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Fri May 19, 2017 4:23 am

─────────────────────────
    [Cricketpaw - 8 moons - None - apprentice - Stormypaw]
    "Grieving over loss, sorry to be heavy but heavy is the cost,
    heavy is the cost."

Nodding in agreement Cricketpaw gave a small as Stormypaw talked "I
    dont think that Pigeoncatchers ever in a good mood." Maybe he was
    right? Maybe Eaglestar did just choose randomly "Probably." The
    apprentice said with a small pause "You think that's something
    all leaders do?"
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri May 19, 2017 4:30 am

Sorrowstep

Sorrowstep wasted no time following him right back out of camp and heading off towards the pines. She seemed to visibly relax outside of camp and away from their clan mates. "I don't blame Eaglestar." she said suddenly. "I'm not surprised by him either I mean.. Snowstar mentored him and then she had him as her deputy.. And she assigned him a mate who was special just like him.. So of course he can't really understand any of us.." she sighed as she looked up at the trees as they neared them. "I love that our clan is different.. But if we could be different in another way.. Have traditions that made everyone happy.. I just feel it would be better.. But I guess the thing about traditions is you can't make them overnight.. And it's not so easy to make them at all.." she shook her head. "StarClan must have something.. Some sort of idea to make things good for everyone.. Right? I mean.. Who cares whose special once you're in StarClan, no ones leader up there." she said.

Stormypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Pigeoncatcher|Tags: Cricketpaw

Stormypaw chuckled again, yeah she was probably right his mentor never did seem like he was in a good mood. He almost felt bad for him, but it was hard to feel bad for someone who'd been in a bad mood since you met them. "Uhh.." he stammered at her question. "Maybe? I don't know. I've heard some stuff about Snowstar but not a whole lot.. And I haven't heard about any leaders before her.. Er.. I think my mom said Mountainstar was the first leader of MountainClan but.. That kinda sounds made up to me?" he shrugged. "What kind of a name is Mountainstar? Or Mountain in general? That's a place not really a name. But I mean, someone had to be the first leader so what do I know?" he asked.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri May 19, 2017 4:38 am

Leafstep

Tom|26 moons|Warrior|Apprentice:Cricketpaw|Crush:Sorrowstep|Assigned Mate:Streameyes|Tagged:Sorrowstep

Leafstep was happy to see the she-cat by his side, feeling much safer now that they were out of camp. Back there he felt trapped, as if he was stuck in a hole with no hopes of escape. He cared about the clan, he really did, but the traditions bothered him.The leaders had the decision to say who was special and who wasn't. They even chose mates for each cats, though that made no sense.Surely that would decrease the number of kits in this clan and that could lead to the downfall of the clan. Now ever cat had to pretend to love their mate, act as if they could get along when they could easily love another cat. He himself was in that mess, not sure what he could do. He couldn't be punished for liking another cat, but if he ever went against tradition he could easily be exiled."Starclan are always here for us, but they don't make our choices. Our clan made the traditions and im sure starclan knows of better, but we have to make the change on our own. If it was me I would get rid of this assigned mates thing."he knew it was dangerous to speak your opinion aloud, but he trusted Sorrowstep."I would also change your name to Spottedstep, the name you should have, but I can't make this change. Only time will tell what will happen next."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri May 19, 2017 4:54 am

Sorrowstep

She nodded slowly, that was an interesting take on things.. That was true though, they had to change the clan and it's future if they really wanted it to be different, not StarClan... "Well.. Maybe one day we'll all figure it out." she said with a simple shrug. It wouldn't be that easy, but honestly she didn't know where to start. She paused now, looking at all the trees that surrounded them. "I miss the gatherings too.. I hope we start going back to them." she said softly. "But again, I guess we'll just have to wait. Though I do hate waiting." she shook her head. "Let's talk about something else, something.. nicer." she said as she turned her head to look at him now.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri May 19, 2017 5:02 am

Leafstep

Leafstep knew that change seemed far off right now. The traditions seemed set in place, something that the clan couldn't change so easily. Though some may dislike the traditions, there were those that approved of them. Those cats would fight as hard as they could to keep them in place, just as others would to get rid of it if they could. If they were to get rid of this then they would need a new leader, one that wanted change. He doubted that would happen anytime soon and the odds of a leader that disliked all of this were slim. The leaders trained specific apprentices and only they could be leader one day. That meant that they were raised to agree with all of this and if that was the case then it would be a long time before change came."Alright."he agreed with a small nod."So how was your night? I hope you got plenty of rest."he stopped as he scented a mouse nearby, trying to figure out where the small creature was and soon spotted it.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Fri May 19, 2017 5:20 am

[Cricketpaw - 8 moons - None - apprentice - Stormypaw]
    "Grieving over loss, sorry to be heavy but heavy is the cost,
    heavy is the cost."

"Mountainstar? You name your clan after yourself?" Cricketpaw thought
    about it for a moment "Then do you think Mountainstar was the one who
    put in all the clan rules and apprentice duties?" She growled slightly at
    the thought of the first leader putting duties down for apprentices.
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me