~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Postby Starryy Skiies » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:52 am

Quantum smiled, looking around. "I feel so put of place, I look horrible!" Her dress was ripped, her mane and tail a mess, and she was covered in ash.

Allegro stopped in the middle of town. "Okay, so, where's home?"
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 am

Ink laughed. "That's normal here." He looked pretty much the same anyways. Leading her to the counter he beamed. "Hi Jittery!" The unicorn smiled. "Ink, nice to see you again, what would you like?" "Cookies....No wait, coffee. Wait, can I have both?"

Lody thought for a moment. She nodded toward a road leading to the back of town, near the forests.

Flash and Tamer sat across from the three and smiled. "So Song, how'd you meet our crazy siblings?" Tamer asked. Falsh rolled her eyes.
Last edited by MacabreSmile on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knight of time » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:45 am

Nakalla scraped the ground with her hoof, trying to pass the time. When she looked down, she had drawn herself flying.... she hung her head.
yo im knight but you can call me aaron or ryn or whatever its np
im gay and i like steven universe and i have like 5 jbds who ill probs be posting lil pixels of soon
im kinda coming back from like a year+ of inactivity so bear with me
here have a mettaton for your troubles
knight of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dylan Klebold » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:49 am

KitKatKoe wrote:(Ak, sorry. I meant to type Pegasus. >.< *facepalm* @Alligator Sky, since Nakalla has already approached Indigo, I'll just say it's directly after they introduced each other. :3)

Indigo saw the unicorn, and started stammering. "Uh..." She mumbled something nervously, avoiding eye contact. "I'm-" She brushed her hoof along the ground. "I was trying to build a flying machine." She spoke shyly, making herself busy with picking up the pieces one by one. "The aluminum feathers flew all over the place."

{I'm a pegasus}

"Ah. Do it one more time under MY cloud home and I'll get you..." Alligator flew up to her cloud.
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:51 am

Song smiled. "Well, i was singing in the courtyard, and Howdy found me. We became quick friends and he introduced me to Dazzle." she said happily, then explained how she had broken her wing and Howdy had saved her. When she finished, she smiled brightly, falling silent.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:52 am

Quantum smiled, looking around.

Allegro followed beside Lody.

(Writer's block, Nuuu!)
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sincerelysoft » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:18 am

(Ahahaha. I did it again. *Double facepalm*)
"Sorry." Indigo murmured quietly, watching the pegasus fly back up to her cloud. She turned to Nakalla. "The thing is, being a unicorn, I don't fully understand Pegasus magic." She smiled gently. "Your wings may be..." She bit her lip, not wanted to mention it, afraid it was a soft spot. "But, that wouldn't affect your magic. Maybe, we could team up?" She said hopefully.
sincerelysoft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:25 am

Jittery smiled wholeheartedly and looked at Quantum. "What would you like dear?" She asked.

Lody's house was a ways walk from the town center, standing by itself near the outskirts of town. It was small and black and white, decorated with white roses around it. She stopped outside of it and smiled at Allegro shyly, averting her eyes ever so often.

Tamer laughed. "Him? You got to be kidding me. He's like a knight in shinin armor or somethin, ain't he?" Meanwhile, Howdy was bright red and Dazzle was giggling at her twin's embarrassment.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:28 am

Song smiled. "He is. If he hadn't saved me when he did, my wing might have been useless." she said, and laughed as she saw his red face. "You don't need to be embaressed. You showed kindness."
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:49 am

Quantum smiled. Coffee with cream please."

Allegro kissed Lody's cheek. "Well, I best be off. Goodnight." And wight that, he flew off to his cloud home.
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me