MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu May 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Tawnyflight
She-cat|42 Moons|Special Warrior|Assigned:Eaglestar|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Tawnyflight sat in camp,grooming her paws.She had been out on an early hunting patrol,and had gotten back a few minutes ago with a vole and two mice.Her paws had mud on them,and she was now cleaning it off.Her face gave away that she was exhausted,but she tried her best to act like she was wide awake and happy.She glance over at Eaglestar, a slight purr rumbling in his chest.She had been over joyed when they were picked to be assigned mates,they both adored each other,and it was even better because once he moved to the leader's den,she got to come with him.A smile fell on her face,and her purr grew a bit louder.

Whiteshadow
Tom|41 Moons|Medicine cat|Assigned:Hollytail|Crush:To be Riverdawn|No Apprentice|Tags: Hollytail

Whiteshadow doesn't even turn his head to look at Hollytail.His paws moved quickly as he sorted the herbs and pushed them back into their places neatly.The tom had real ocd when it came to how his herbs were sorted,and if even one was out of place,he would flip out."It's been fine.Not that you really need to know Hollytail"He mews,his voice the void of emotion.He finishes fixing the herbs,and begins to ball up extra moss and stick it in a corner of den.

Patchfur
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sorrowstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Patchfur lay in the sun,trying to soak up some of the early morning sunshine.His head was on the ground and he was flopped on his side,his flank rising and falling evenly with each breath.He glanced around camp,maybe for Sorrowstep. . .but when he didn't spot the cat he was looking for,he closed his eyes,and curled up in a ball,purring lightly as his whole body began to warm up once again.

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|Apprentice:Rainypaw|Tags:Rainypaw, Dolphin

Smokepatch huffs as her apprentice slips past her trap.With a flick of her tail,she crouches down,grinning happily."I wanna see if you remember what i taught you before we try the new move.Go on,attack me Rainypaw!"She mews,but her head snaps to the entrance of the training hollow.Letting out a joyous purr as she saw Dolphin come in,she rushes over to the tom cat,nuzzling his cheek."Hey!I was just seeing what Rainypaw knows about fighting,you wanna watch?!"

Sootpatch
Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Woollysplash|Apprentice:Moonpaw|Tags:Moonpaw

Sootpatch looks down at his apprentice,smiling softly at him."Hello Moonpaw,hows you sleep?" {WB}

Streameyes
She-cat|24 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Leafstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Scatterpaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Peonydapple|Tags:Open

Open

Beepaw
[color=#BF8000]She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Woollysplash|Tags:Open

Open
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Thu May 18, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu May 18, 2017 2:32 pm

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred silver lynx point padded out of camp, pricking her ears once she heard Peonydapple mention her. Recognizing what the warrior had meant, she hurried out of the entrance, frowning slightly. Riverdawn was one to definitely avoid that specific topic.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred russet tom watched as they had walked off, and turned back around, deciding to go hunting and stock up for a little bit.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell curled her tail her paws. "Even so, he shouldn't have hurt Riverdawn that badly."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby blinked, and simply assumed that being affectionate was a clan cat thing. Hey! Maybe I can do that too since I'm a clan cat now! He thought, but turned to Smokepatch and gave her a bright smile. "Sure!"

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ
The silver and white tabby jumped awake, after not even being asleep for more than a few minutes. She yawned, before giving up and leaving the den. Silverpaw padded over to Aspenbreeze, noticing she was up. "Mornin', Aspenbreeze."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Thu May 18, 2017 2:37 pm

─────────────────────────
    [Cricketpaw - 8 moons - None - apprentice - Stormypaw]
    "Grieving over loss, sorry to be heavy but heavy is the cost,
    heavy is the cost."

─────────────────────────
    "Your right about that, you should never ask Pigeoncatcher anything."
    She said with a small eye roll. She didn't like the warrior at all and
    she felt bad that he was Stormypaw's mentor. "Yeah I see what you mean.
    But then again I might get on Leafsteps bad side if I do train."
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Thu May 18, 2017 4:41 pm

Fleetingpaw:7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Open

Fleetingpaw had then decided to get up and stop lousing around and get as well as try to do something. Deciding it was best not to disturb her mentor, she took in her surroundings. The kit scent still lingered in the air, but they were located in the nursery along with the clan's leader and a few other warriors that the apprentice recognized, but did not know well. Feeling a bit bitter at the moment, the she-cat decided to take a breather and snuck out of clan, knowing very well that someone would be able to tell who left by either scent or if they were just very great observers. Staying a few ways off from the clan entrance, the green-eyed mixed she-cat stared at the pine trees nearby. The height of them made her feel very small in the world she was in. She could smell many of nature's scent and as well as squirrels and other prey among the forest. 'I wonder...' the she-cat thought as she stared towards the left side, but decided to not bother even moving from her spot as she felt calm and quiet where she was. 'I'll just enjoy where I am for now and head back.' she thought as she took in her current surrounding and breathed, her mind and heart soothed and her body relaxed.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri May 19, 2017 12:30 am

Eaglestar
Tom|47 Moons|Leader|Lives: 9|Assigned: Tawnyflight|Apprentice: Alderpaw|Tags: Cloud, Bat, Sparrowclaw

Eaglestar smiled at Cloud "I figure you weren't all that young. You seemed closer to the age of apprentices than not." he said before he turned his attention to Bat. She seemed very different from her brother, that intrigued him. For someone so young she seemed so unafraid and unconcerned about all the new things they had seen. "MountainClan is not quite like a normal Clan, though we do not kill anyone here. So don't worry about that." he chuckled as he sat down. Casting a glance at his deputy to indicate that he wanted Sparrowclaw to sit as well. "MountainClan is closer to the star and StarClan than any other cat. And so we are favored by them above any other Clan." he said. "StarClan are our warriors ancestors and those who have left us. But in MountainClan we have traditions. Different from some clans." he said. "Here, the leader and the deputy, which is myself and Sparrowclaw, decide before kits become apprentices at six moons if any of them are special. To be special here means that you are trained either by the deputy or the leader. And that you will be ranked above your fellow warriors when you become one. And when the time comes, you may become deputy or leader yourself. Only a cat trained by a leader or a deputy, past or present, can be leader in this clan. Currently, I have an apprentice but.. Sparrowclaw does not." he said as he eyed Bat intently. "We also have an assigned mates tradition. We assign mates to cat once they are twenty moons old." he said.

Puddlejump
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple

Puddlejump looked towards the cliff side "It's unsettling what a cat can do when anger boils inside them for long enough." he said. "I worry that someone else here might one day be pushed over the edge the same." he said. "Some take it rather personal that they aren't called special but.. I think we're all the same here really.. I know it may seem unfair but.. I think in the eyes of StarClan we're all just as worthy as anyone else." he then looked at Peonydapple flashing her a small smile. Puddlejump so deeply believed in StarClan and in most of his Clanmates no matter how worried he was about them or what may happen if they got pushed too far.

Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Sorrowstep followed Hollytail back to camp and went off on her own, silent as before she left. Her dark gaze swept over her clan mates before she settled herself down on her little spot on the edge of camp once more. Her ears pricked slightly wondering if anyone would need anything else. For all her complaining she did like to help.. Whenever anyone would let her of course.

Rainypaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Smokepatch|Tags: Smokepatch, Dolphin

Rainypaw grinned at her mentor then paused, slightly confused as she saw the change in demeanor of Smokepatch. It was only when her mentor raced over to her assigned mate that Rainypaw understood. She snorted, she didn't scent him getting close at all.. She really needed to work on that.. She trotted over to the pair of them and purred warmly "Good morning Dolphin." She said dipping her head politely.

Stormypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Pigeoncatcher|Tags: Cricketpaw

Stormypaw chuckled "He's not bad all of the time." he said. "Sometimes it almost seems like he might be in a good mood, almost." he said. "I wonder if they ask our mentors if they even want apprentices before they give them apprentices or if they just stick us with whoever." he sighed and rolled his eyes. "I think Eaglestar just got tired of it, so many of us were apprenticed all at once he just probably picked whoever he saw standing there looking like they were paying enough attention to our ceremony." he said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri May 19, 2017 12:44 am

Leafstep

Tom|26 moons|Warrior|Apprentice:Cricketpaw|Crush:None(maybe Sorrowstep)|Assigned Mate:Streameyes|Tagged:Sorrowstep

Leafstep padded through into camp, looking around at those who had already woken up. He had gotten up early, unable to sleep, and had left to go on a hunt. Now he dropped of his catch and sat down to rest, deciding that soon he would head out again to see what he could do. He soon noticed his 'mate' Streameyes, but he didn't make his way over to the she-cat. This entire assigned mates thing bothered him, even if some strongly agreed with it. In his opinion it would lead to nothing good and the clan could even run out of young cats. Nobody wanted to have kits if they didn't love their mate, so the odds were there would be no new apprentices anytime soon. He was pulled from his thoughts as he noticed Sorrowstep and after a few moments of thought, he padded over to the she-cat."Hello Sorrowstep."he greeted the she-cat, dipping his head."What are you up too?"

Alderpaw

She-cat|10 moons|Apprentice|Mentor:Eaglestar|Crush:None|Tagged: Nobody

Alderpaw woke up and blinked the sleep from her eyes, giving a small yawn. Today was a new day and there was training to complete, she just hoped that Eaglestar hadn't been looking for her. If he was mad then she wouldn't have a pleasant day. It was already hard enough being 'special' as some may dislike you. She didn't choose to be noticed by the leader, but it did have its advantages. She gave a small shake of her head and got to her paws, soon poking her head out of the apprentices den to try and spot Eaglestar. She tried to ignore Cricketpaw and Stormypaw's conversation though, disliking how they talked about her mentor.

Honeypaw

Tom|10 moons|Medicine cat apprentice|Mentor:Riverdawn|Crush:None|Tagged:Nobody

Honeypaw sat in the medicine den, trying to remember all of the herbs and remedies he had been taught. Marigold for wounds, comfrey for broken bones, tansy for coughing, catmint for greencough, tyme to calm down a cat. There were so many he had to memorize, but he felt he was doing well. When he had first started his training he felt it would be impossible to remember so many things, but now he was sure he was doing well. He glanced around, wondering what he should do now. Perhaps gather some herbs.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri May 19, 2017 1:17 am

Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Turning her head Sorrowstep looked at Leafstep in mild surprise. "Hello Leafstep, Must be my lucky day." she said as she turned to face him. "I've had two cats speak to me today who aren't my brother." she chuckled slightly as her dark gaze settled on him. "What am I up to? Nothing now." she sighed. "There was a fox earlier, Hollytail and I lead it away from here.. So i'm hoping that it doesn't come back.." fear flashed in her eyes but only for a moment before she hid it away. "I hate those things.. But enough about that.. What are you up to?" she asked tilting her head slightly. She liked Leafstep, he didn't come off as rude or stuck up like some of their other clan mates did. So she didn't mind actually speaking to him. Though she supposed she could come off as rather rude herself, not that she'd ever admit that out loud however.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri May 19, 2017 1:59 am

Leafstep

Tom|26 moons|Warrior|Apprentice:Cricketpaw|Crush:None(maybe Sorrowstep)|Assigned Mate:Streameyes|Tagged:Sorrowstep

Leafstep felt bad for the she-cat. Did only a few cats talk to her? He honestly thought highly of the she-cat and didn't see why anybody else would think otherwise. He listened to her though, not interrupting her once and allowing her to say whatever she had on her mind. At the mention of the fox he froze, as if made of stone. He didn't have a good past with these things. All he could remember was him training with his sisters, not by blood but adopted, when a fox came by. It had killed Thornpaw right in front of him and soon his adoptive father had left to hunt the creature only to meet the same fate as Thornpaw. He pulled himself from the dark memory,not wanting it to get in the way of his conversation with Sorrowstep."I haven't done much. I went hunting earlier as I couldn't get any sleep, but I expect i'll head out again soon. I must have been in a different area then you considering I didn't scent any fox."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri May 19, 2017 2:10 am

Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Leafstep

Sorrowstep frowned for a moment "It came up closer to camp while you were gone." she said. "Hollytail noticed it, though i'm sure by now it's wandered out of the territory." she sighed. "It.. wasn't that big so don't worry too much.. I know it's been a while since we've seen one around here. But I think we'll all be alright." she said though it wasn't obvious if she was trying to comfort Leafstep or if she was trying to comfort herself. She too had, had a bad run in with one when she was an apprentice. It had seemly refused to leave the clan cats alone for a little while. Though they had seen a fox today she was sure it wouldn't be a problem now like it was then. "I haven't gone hunting yet." She said trying to focus on something lighter. "I suppose I should soon.. Can't really sit around camp all day long." she said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri May 19, 2017 2:16 am

Leafstep

Leafstep wasn't pleased to hear of where the fox had been. If it was getting near camp then it may find the cats one day and that would lead to a disaster. Perhaps it would decide the risk was worth it one day and break into the camp. Even if they did have plenty of skilled warriors, a fox could inflect nasty damage in a fight. Some could even die if the creature decided to return, something Leafstep wanted to avoid if he could. The pain of loss was nearly unbearable, which was the result of why he never wanted to get close to others. He just never wanted to feel that pain again, but he knew he would. Maybe not as badly as he did with his family, but pain never ended."Perhaps I could join you?"he suggested."Then we can catch more to feed the clan. We don't have any queens or kits right now, but we still have plenty of cats."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me