DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:18 pm

Cherrydawn

she-cat || DreamClan warrior || camp || Wolfstrike
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The calico looked over at the older tom with a proud smile on her face. "Thank you, it took long enough, but I'm finally a warrior!" She purred happily.

Squirrelpaw

tom || DreamClan Medicine Cat Apprentice || camp || Redstar, Swanrock, Dottie

After the meeting, the ginger tabby looked around the clearing to see if anything was out of place. That was then when his eyes spotted a old warrior accompanied by a kit he had never seen. Curiosity got the better of him as he followed Redstar over, just to make sure that they were both healthy and not injured.

Berryfur

tom || DreamClan warrior || middle of camp || open

The great tom dipped his head at Blackshadow and stretched his legs when the leader had called the meeting to an end. The white and black warrior then wondered if he should offer to do some hunting or patrolling with the young tomcat.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    ❝ A little more than kin, a little less than kind

Hello! I'm ghostlyhamlet and I'm a writer/screenwri
    ter and director. I enjoy a good roleplay and sharing
    my creativity with others. Although I might not mes
    sage back quickly, if you ever need someone to talk
    to, don't be afraid to send me a PM.

they/them pronouns || demi-bisexual || pacific standard time

❝ This is I, Hamlet the dane
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:56 pm

wolfrunner wrote:
Dreamclan

Blackshadow l deputy l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; Skypool, near Wolfstrike and Cherrydawn l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrydawn
Blackshadow thanked Aspenfur. The green eyed tomcat noticed Wolfstrike padding passed and returned his nod of akowledgement. He watched the other tomcat approch the new calico warrior to congratulate her, watching until another voice drew his attention. It was Skypool. A look of mock hurt came accross Blackshadow's face, "You claw my heart dear sister. A little more faith in your brother every now and again would be appreciated. I thought you knew me well."

Slatestream l warrior l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang

Beebreeze l warrior l tomcat l smells of honey l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate:

Dewrunner l warrior l tomcat l smells like morning dew l currently tagged; Rainpool l apprentice - l crush/mate:
Dewrunner's tail flicked. His sister was right, there was nothing to do but be happy for their brother. Their brother whom seemed to be jumping into the new role with kittenish eager paws. And he was seen as the youngest of the litter....Dewrunner chuckled at this. He started to groom his pelt wondering what now.

Starclan

Cheetahfang l tomcat l former Dreamclan Warrior l smells of stars and summer heat
Cheetahfang was napping in the light of Starclan's bright sky. His nose twitched every so often but the smallish cheetah-like cat didn't stir much more from his pleaseant nap.

Spiritkit l shecat l former Dreamclan Kit l smells of stars and nuts
Spiritkit bounded through the forest of Starclan, her pelt on end as she ran. She was enjoying herself.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfrin. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:37 am

Pidgeon/Dreamclan Border/Open/Crush: Dead /Scent: Feathers and Wet Stones/Feeling: Alone

Narrowing her eyes, Pidgeon glared at the sand beneath her paws. The forest around her was quiet except for the distant yowls echoing from the clans warrior ceremony. By her own choice, she had decided not to attend. Even now, she didn't understand the purpose of the clans customs. Just because you change your name doesn't make you any more of a cat then you already are. You are you, plain and simple. Huffing softly to herself the she cat pressed her ears back against her skull. When she had first joined it wasn't by her own accord. She had never wanted to be here. Be in a clan... But she hadn't wanted to be left alone either.. She thought if she followed Dew then everything would be okay. And it was, for a while at least. She had been happy, regardless on how brief it was..She had met an amazing cat, handsome and charming in his own stubborn way, who taught her how to hunt and fight. He taught her how to survive on her own and he even managed to crack that solid steel facade she wore.He got her to open up and trust others....briefly....
Shivering softly in her fur, Pidgeon raised her gaze and focused on the water rushing through the stream. Thinking of Cheetahfang always sent her into deep thought. After he died she just wasn't the same. Some say its the trauma from watching a loved one die, kind of like survivors guilt,and that it will pass...but it feels more like a pair of claws continually tearing at her stomach and chest, and it hasn't gotten any better. Dew's death was just the topping on the cake. At least when Cheetahfang died she had someone to cry to, and mourn with. Now who did she have?
"Nobody...I'm back where I started...""
Suddenly a new sensation seeped into the tops of her paws. it was cold, and wet... glancing down to her paws Pidgeons heart ached at the sight. "Have i been...crying?" she asked herself softly. Tiny dots marked the sand underneath her paws as if giving a silent confirmation. Shaking her head free of the darkness clouding her mind, Pidgeon quietly stood and picked her way through the surrounding area.

SwanRock/Leader's Den/Dot & RedStar/Scent: Lakes & fresh Snow/Feeling: Overwhelmed, Proud

Clearing his throat, the older warriors head swiveled towards RedStar as he entered. Dipping his head in a respectful greeting, the tom gestured towards Dottie with a flick of his ear. "Redstar this is Dottie. I suppose you could call her my adoptive daughter?"he supplied, however the title still felt odd on his tongue. When they had lived together with the two legs Swanrock had never really referred to himself as her father, despite doing all the tasks a father would have been expected to do. He had tried to keep emotional attachments on the low, to avoid a heart wrench when he left. Obviously, that mattered not now."While i was being held by the twolegs, Dottie was brought in. She was just a small little thing then.She couldn't have been more then two or three moons old."he recalled and chuckled at the thought "Most of the other kitty pets there wanted nothing to do with her. They were old and way to inexperienced on how to deal with kits.They were more concerned with fattening themselves then making sure she got her share, So i stepped in. Most of the time that i didn't use trying to find a way to escape went to training her. Obviously my training stuck, because after I left she managed to follow me the whole way here without my knowledge."He explained and looked over towards Dottie. "She can hunt and fight to an extent, but neither are field tested."he murmured and paused before peering back towards Redstar "That could change however...depending on what you decide to do.."
Pain is Temporary. It may last a Minute, or an Hour, or a Day, or a Year, but Eventually it will Subside and Something Else will take its place. If You Quit, however, it lasts Forever

•{Hey guys! I'm currently looking for 1x1s so if you're interested please take a look at my Character Fourms in 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎. If you see a character you would be interested in roleplaying with, then we can discuss a plot! :) }•
.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:48 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;84 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

Redstar looked at Dottie and then said. "She may stay here." The tom looked back at the warrior. "Only if she wants to."
He said, looking over at the she-cat.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;26 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Moonlight purred softly for her son. She was so proud of him. She looked at the clan. Do they believe he is too young and irresponsible? To be honest Redstar and the medicine cats ran the clan ever since he became leader, it's going to be hard to adjust to a deputy.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;31 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Well, I don't know you well enough, I never thought you would be deputy, but then again, I was convinced we were never going to get a deputy."

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;84 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Well, not the worst choice. Stormwind turned his attention to the tom. He'd make a good deputy, but how well does he work under stress?

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;26 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Leafheart felt happy and no longer annoyed. They had a deputy and a new warrior! Always good news for a clan! Leafheart licked his paw and swiped it over his ear, should he ask Blackshadow what to do or just hunt?

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;84 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

The tired she-cat looked at her brother, then to Cherrydawn and finally to Blackshadow. Well, this was not what she expected at all, pretty good though and surprise is important for all clan.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

"One day my kits will be warriors, maybe even a medicine cat, deputy, and possibly leader." Kyogresky said to herself happily. Is Junior proud?

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;74 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"He did yes, but I was also thinking about talking to you soon." Mistybreeze said padding over to Pearwind. The she-cat sat down next to Pearwind.

Bladerunner
Age;53 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

"it sure does!" He purred softly. "Hopefully it'll stay that way as too!"

Whisperkit
Age;2 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

The tom heard a voice, but he ignored it and closed his eyes, hoping to not be bothered as he attempted to rest.

Dustsong
Age;43 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

Dustsong rose to his paws and looked around. The tom trying to decide what he should do.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

Autumnray purred softly. Cherrydawn is going to make a splendid warrior and Blackshadow will be a great deputy. Autumnray looked to where her kits were gathering and smiked warmly.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:21 pm

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l deputy l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; Skypool, near Wolfstrike and Cherrydawn l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrydawn

Slatestream l warrior l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
Slatestream looked around for Thistlefang.

Beebreeze l warrior l tomcat l smells of honey l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate:

Dewrunner l warrior l tomcat l smells like morning dew l currently tagged; Rainpool l apprentice - l crush/mate:
Dewrunner's tail flicked. His sister was right, there was nothing to do but be happy for their brother. Their brother whom seemed to be jumping into the new role with kittenish eager paws. And he was seen as the youngest of the litter....Dewrunner chuckled at this. He started to groom his pelt wondering what now.

Starclan

Cheetahfang l tomcat l crush/mate: crush on Pigeon l former Dreamclan Warrior l smells of stars and summer heat l tagged; Pigeon
The spotted tomcat's paws touched down onto the soft familiar grass without a sound. Cheetahfang looked around the woods he knew all too well, even though he no longer called it his hunting grounds. The warrior had not been on Dreamclan territory since he joined Starclan but, so far, everything had appeared to have stayed the same as he had left it moons ago. Cheetahfang was sniffing around exploring his surroundings like a kit again, when a particular scent caught his nose. A scent that he had not smelled in a good while and that he missed terribly. It was that of feathers and wet rocks.....it was that of Pidgeon. Picking up his head the miniature Cheetah saw the shecat in question several fox lengths away and heading towards him. She seemed out of it..like she was just wondering around the forest and appeared to be alone. There wasn't any signs of a patrol anywhere with her or in the area at the moment. Cheetahfang padded towards Pidgeon silently invisible. When he reached her, the former Dreamclan Warrior lightly brushed his starry pelt against her side purring low.

Spiritkit l shecat l former Dreamclan Kit l smells of stars and nuts
Spiritkit bounded through the forest of Starclan, her pelt on end as she ran. She was enjoying herself.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:38 am

Dreamclan
Pearwind
tags: Mistybreeze

She sighed flicking her ears, but didn't move her paws over her face "then speak" she meowed silently.

Flyvine
Tags: Blazerunner

She nodded nudgihn her mate, purring softy "yes, it will stay..." she meowed softy, clsoing her eyes as she sniffed the tom.

Honeymist
tags: open
He looked at his mate then to Blackshadow, with a smile on his face.

Wolfstrike
[i]tags: Cherrydawn, Blackshadow

He nodded with a smile "Good job warrior" he meowed softy. looking at Blackshadow "Cheerings for you too, old fart" he joked flicking his tail.

Rayfeather

He looked around the camp for a moment before desiced to do something usefull and walked out for hunting. (very dry muse)

Rainpool
tags: Dewrunner

She watched the clearning, turning to her sister "I am leaving now, see you later" she meowed suddently and padded out of the camp. (no muse for her lol)

Spottedfoot

She looked around the clearning for her mate.

Mintclan
Lillian

(no muse, I may kill her off)

Junior

(maybe he will go to Dreamclan)

loners

Delta

-

Starclan
Brokenwish
tags: -

- She watched as the Cheetahfang nudged his all time crush Pigeon, sighing it make her feel little lonely and maybe jealous too. Turning around she walked back to the Place Spiritkit was playing, she sat do the rock and watched the horizon.

Dark forest
Darkblossom
tags: -

- She sleeped at her favorite rock, enjoying the silentness.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:29 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;84 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

Redstar looked at Dottie and then said. "She may stay here." The tom looked back at the warrior. "Only if she wants to."
He said, looking over at the she-cat.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;26 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Moonlight purred softly for her son. She was so proud of him. She looked at the clan. Do they believe he is too young and irresponsible? To be honest Redstar and the medicine cats ran the clan ever since he became leader, it's going to be hard to adjust to a deputy.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;31 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Well, I don't know you well enough, I never thought you would be deputy, but then again, I was convinced we were never going to get a deputy."

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;84 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Well, not the worst choice. Stormwind turned his attention to the tom. He'd make a good deputy, but how well does he work under stress?

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;26 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Leafheart felt happy and no longer annoyed. They had a deputy and a new warrior! Always good news for a clan! Leafheart licked his paw and swiped it over his ear, should he ask Blackshadow what to do or just hunt?

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;84 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

The tired she-cat looked at her brother, then to Cherrydawn and finally to Blackshadow. Well, this was not what she expected at all, pretty good though and surprise is important for all clan.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

"One day my kits will be warriors, maybe even a medicine cat, deputy, and possibly leader." Kyogresky said to herself happily. Is Junior proud?

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;74 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Pearwind we understand what you're going through, I too lost my mate. You're hurting and grieving isn't really making it better. Whenever you see cats with their mates, you start to feel upset and want to be alone to cry." Mistybreeze began. "You can't seem to feel happy for everyone else. Tell me this will you, do you think Bluestream wanted you to be sad, to want nothing to do with others? I would like to think he wanted you to be happy and to still be the cat he fell in love with." Mistybreeze said.
"But I don't know him that well, so tell me, would he want you to be the same he cat he loved, or a cat that he doesn't know and mostly likely doesn't want to get to know."[center]

[center]Bladerunner
Age;53 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

Bladerunner purred softly and licked his mate's ears. The tom was very excited to have kits, and he was hoping that he would be able to be there for them.

Whisperkit
Age;2 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

The tom heard a voice, but he ignored it and closed his eyes, hoping to not be bothered as he attempted to rest.

Dustsong
Age;43 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

Dustsong rose to his paws and looked around. The tom trying to decide what he should do.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

Autumnray purred softly. Cherrydawn is going to make a splendid warrior and Blackshadow will be a great deputy. Autumnray looked to where her kits were gathering and smiked warmly.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me