~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Postby 'ye » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Strawberryglory sat at one of the Grand Galloping Gala tables, alone. She didn't even know why she even came to the Grand Galloping Gala, when she had nothing to do? Strawberryglory looked beautiful, no pony woulc be able to know it was her, only if she didn't have her glasses on. She was glad she brought of her her sketchbooks and book for writing in her pocket. She trotted out of the Grand Galloping Gala Mansion, going into the garden. Strawberryglory was hoping not to see the Princess, since Strawberryglory had not written a letter to her for years.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Stargazer walked out into the Gala hall, ready to address everypony. "Welcome to the Grand Galloping Gala! As you all know, I am Princess Stargazer, previously Fallen Star. No worries though, I'm not evil!"

(Gah! Ignore this! My bad! I got it mixed up with a different RP!!!!!)
Last edited by Starryy Skiies on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeydont » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:01 pm

{Okay, thanks. c:}

Valkyrie trotted down the streets of Canterlot, tugging on a leather strap as he went. His mechanical wings folded snugly against his back, and he smirked. A bright array of lights caught his attention; they seemed to be coming from the castle. Valkyrie blinked. Ah...the Grand Galloping Gala is tonight? He'd been summoned to the castle to fix a column, or a statue, or a cart - something had broken down, but he couldn't quite remember what. Valkyrie sighed. "Brilliant..." The stallion muttured under his breath. He had never been too fond of parties, and he was sorely tempted to go back home. Then again, he really did the money.

Valkyrie stopped at the very edge of the castle's grounds, casting a critical eye over the bustling crowd. His ears twitched as he caught the distant strains of music. The white pony sidestepped to the right, casting a snarky grin at one of the guards stationed at the gate. "Excuse me, but I'm here to fix whatever it was the Gala broke." The guard stared at him for a brief moment, then gestured with his head.

"Inside."

"Thank you for your exurburant revealing of knowledge," Valkyrie said sarcasticly and he trotted past the guard. He still didn't know what it was he had to fix. Oh well. It shouldn't be too hard to find.

🍓 david // he/they // adult
🍓 art shop
🍓 icon art
🍓 sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:02 pm

goldenrose7 wrote:Song twirled happily, her dress trailing softly along the floor and her green eyes shining. She smiled at howdy. " you are quite a good dancer." she said, sashaying across the floor with him
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretQueen » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:29 pm

I want to join!

Username: FerretQueen
Pony's name: Rusty Gear
Picture of pony(Or detailed description): Image
Cutie Mark: gear
Age(Foal, Teen, Adult): teen
Talent: She's an excellent mechanic and a hopeful inventor
History: Born into a middle class Pegasus family, Rusty always wanted to create things. Her father, a metal worker, would bring home scrap metal form work. Rusty would poke at it, and look at it until one day, she crudly made a metal bug with it. Her cutie mark appeared and viola! She knew what her special talent was.
Personality: Rusty is a bit tomboyish and headstrong. She can be a bit bullheaded, but when she has her eyes set on something, she won't stop working hard until she completes her goals.
Job(Optinal): Town mechanic
Crush:none
Foals:none
Other:She has a pet ferret named bandit. :D
The Queen Of Ferrets will smite you.

FerretQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:31 pm

(Accepted! Okay guys, Time Lord needs inspiration! I can feel a bad case of writer's block coming on! We need something unexpected to happen! And soon! :O )
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:31 pm

((Ummmmm.... A fire! maybe? i don't know....))
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:34 pm

(Hmm...*Light bulb!* )

Quantum was about to say something, when a loud shout of, "FIRE!!" Was heard. She gasped. "Ink! Go! Get out! There's a fire!" She began pushing Ink towards the door.

Allegro gasped. "Fire?! Lody! Run!"
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Song gasped, her eyes wide with fear. She looked around for the exit, tripping over her dress and falling, crushing her outstretched wing. She cried out in pain, cringing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Ink ran out of the room, making sure Quantum was behind him.

Lody gasped and started to run out of the room.

Howdy widened his eyes, chasing after Song. "Song?"

Dazzle heard the shout and immediately ran toward Howdy. "Howdy? Howdy!" She couldn't find him int he crowd, before spotting him near song. "Howdy?"
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me