The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan Roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Out of these characters, who's your favorite?

Bluestar
10%
Firestar
9%
Crookedstar
13%
Graystripe
5%
Yellowfang
24%
Cinderpelt
13%
Squirrelflight
12%
Brambleclaw
1%
Crowfeather
12%

Total votes : 82

Re: The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan Roleplay

Postby Vlette » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:50 pm

・ 。゚☆ STORMWILLOW ────────
── a longcoated bobtail molly with a small stature and plump appearance
20 moons | molly | warrior | location; stream-side | mentions; X | tags: Azriel (a lil bit)

Stormwillow shook her pelt on the warm stones that lay flat along the streams side. Reeds poking through the small spaces in-between the smooth pebbles that shone with the slick of the water, ever-flowing and curving out their softened shape. The molly's pelt looked quite similar to the river pebbles, freckling the bottom of the stream flowing so clear that the little flashes of silver were easily caught in the sun's rays. As she stood at the waters edge, her body curled as her paws clung onto the edge of the stone. Her once hazy and dissociated eyes now shone with excitement as those silver flecks encapsulated her.
-Fish- Stormwillow thought, absolutely delighted.
Lilypads and duckweed clung to the sunning stones at the side of the water, dragonflies wavering in and out of the cattails and reeds. The sun reflected and sparkled along the waters small ripples as it slowly made its way down the stream. Her eyes focused forward and her ears twitching with every noise that scurried and buzzed near the little molly. Yet she stood focused.
As she sat still, the reflection from the canopy above her swayed with the sea-breeze that made the trees always alive and moving, seemingly breathing. Out from this canopy reflection, a cream and orange flash was intermingled within the greens and yellows of the canopy leaves.
Stormwillow's head jerked upwards, where from where the she-cat was sitting, she couldn't see anything but the roof of the forest she had grown up in. Her pink nose wrinkled slightly as she squinted, scanning as much of the flickering light as possible.
The dragonflies kept whirring past her ears, the small splashes of the fish and the distant chatter of other clan cats came and went as she kept her eyes to the sky.. All up until that all-too-familiar smell of smoke and oak trees wavered her senses, making her eyes wander from the trees.
"Hello?" She whispered, not too sure if she was talking to the scent that neared her or the fiery flash from the trees she had once seen. Was she becoming crazy?
The scent she had smelled had neared her for moons now, close enough to touch but not enough to reach. Just as long as her sleeping problems had troubled her.. Along with being increasingly tired, was she starting to hallucinate? Stormwillow shook her head, her whisped ears slightly drooping in discouragement as she went back to focusing on her fish.
The molly was quite proficient in stealth, being able to sneak up on even the most timid of creatures in normal hunts. However, this was not a normal hunt.. this was fish.
With an excited chirp, Stormwillow raised her backside, her tufted tail wavering back and forth as her tongue curled around her teeth, focused on the small group of fish her eyes narrowed in on. With a swift leap she pounced on one of the fish, her head rearing back victoriously as silver and green scaled flapped frantically in her maw. Stormwillow's excited chirpy purr rang through the reeds as she proudly carried the fish to the stone she had once sat sunning upon, laying it down.
The moment the fish touched the warm stone, it began to flop itself against it, hopping close to the rivers edge. Stormwillow let out an excited and playful trill as she playfully padded the fish away from the river. Her tufted tail still wavering with a thrill in her throat, bounding towards any small flicker of silver in the river with no regards to actually catch anything. As her pelt became more soaked, her laughter and purr became louder and happier.
Last edited by Vlette on Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 2. ]

Postby anathema » Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:42 pm

[
    O W A N D U S K ]

the water began to flutter with more urgency and swiftness than before. rowandusk's pupils dilated as her brows knitted with intense focus. then, just as she'd anticipated, a medium-sized trout swam into view, its rear fin swishing laboriously with the current. once it was directly in front of her, the warrior slashed her unsheathed forepaw at the surface of the river, hooking her claws into the flesh of the fish as she scooped it onto land with a splash. it continued to writhe beneath her as she leaned down and gave it a quick nip on its midsection, silently thanking starclan for their generosity as it stilled.

rowandusk figured the hunting patrols would bring back plenty else for the clan to feast on this morning, so her brief solo hunting trip had come to a rather hasty close. she caught the downwind scent of another warrior—stormwillow, she was pretty sure—and pondered visiting her. ever the shy cat rowandusk was, however, she decided against it. what would she even say? not to mention she didn't want to scare her, or anything—especially if she was in the middle of catching prey herself.

with that settled, rowandusk began her stroll back home. carrying the trout in her jaws, she gazed up at the dense vegetation overhead and took in the sounds of all the nature that surrounded her. she could smell her clanmates scattered about the territory, but she still felt, well, lonely. a bit blunt, perhaps, but it was the truth. with her brother gone for over thirty moons and both of her parents having passed within the last fifteen, rowandusk felt an odd purposelessness in her existence; one that had lasted quite a long time, now that she really thought about it. pretty much every day took after this one identically, and at present she found herself wishing that this seemingly endless repetition would give way for something... better.

after all, she knew her family would want that for her. they'd cuff her on the ear for dwelling on them the way she did.

the she-cat's mental rambling curbed as she slinked back through the camp entrance. she nonchalantly dropped the fish on the fresh-kill pile, a fleeting smile crossing over her features at the thought of an elder or queen enjoying it later on. then, she retreated to a shaded corner and sprawled out on her side, observing her clanmates between thoughtful licks of her chest fur.

[ age 42 moons ] [ rank warrior ] [ location moonclan-sunclan border → camp ] [ tags stormwillow [mentioned] → none [open] ]
Last edited by anathema on Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:47 pm

Mistface | female | warrior | apprentice: n/a | crush: open | tags: Gingerstrike, Poppynose, Skypaw
>>
She was already going to ask some of the cats for any patrols going out, but instead of her going nowhere the Gingerstrike approved to come to her first "Oh Morning Gingerstrike, sure, I would love to join a hutning patrol with you" she meowed to him. She looked over to the camp entrance where she saw the Skypaw and thought that the patrol was going to gather there so she also walked to the few cats there "Good morning Poppynose, Skypaw...I think you're going to the Gingerstrike's hunting patrols as well" she meowed to them with a gentle greeting.

Lostgaze | female | elder by blindness | crush: Aspenglow | tags: Dapplestar, Alpinoleap
>>
She was going to open her mouth to speak up, but the leader was too fast to act so she didn't have time to say anything. She only took a quick sight, waiting for her then listened to the conversation between the Alpinoleap and the apprentices "So you're going to do battle training together? That's good" she meowed simply. She flicked her whiskers when the leader got back with a thrush "Oh thank you Dapplestar" she meowed sniffing the prey "Only If I could have an apprentice too, any injured youngest showed up yet, who could need some practice to be a blind cat?" she meowed lightly joking, of course, she didn't want anyone to face the same destiny she had. She flicked her ears as she took a bite, swallowing it quickly "Well I am not going to bother you anymore, have fun on your training" she meowed to them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ 002

Postby Nyverria » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:08 pm

Bluestream
〖Female〗〖Warrior〗〖30 m〗
〖Mentions: Here〗
〖Location: Warrior's Den〗
〖Tags: Wolftail, Crystalflare,
xSleetstep 〗

Soon the blue molly had finished grooming her pelt. As she raised her head up she heard Wolftail speaking to her wanting her to join the hunting patrol. "Alright Wolftail, I'll be there shortly." the blue molly replied as she readied herself to get up and head to the camp entrance. Bluestream padded over to see Crystalflare along with Sleetstep, it seemed as if Crystalflare wasn't too keen on conversing with Sleetstep as it was. "Good morning Sleetstep." Bluestream but in with the two tom's conversation. "Crystalflare." Bluestream mewed as she gave the younger tom a slight nod. The blue she-cat was too familiar with the toms as it was therefore she felt a slight awkwardness as she waited for Wolftail to lead the patrol.

Whiteflame
〖Male〗〖Warrior〗〖46 m〗
〖Mentions: Here〗
〖Location: Warrior's Den〗
〖Tags: Open〗

Whiteflame had carried his fresh-kill over to the side of the camp to stay out of the way of his clan mates. He crouched down facing the camp clearing to watch the busy camp while he began to tear apart his mouse. The flame-point white tom wrapped his stripped orange tail around his white frame and took his first bite of meat from his meal. The tom noticed a gathered patrol near the camp entrance waiting to leave and then noticed Rowandusk returning to the camp with a fish clutched in her jaws. His ice blue eyes scanned the camp once more to watch his other clan mates mingle with one another as he finished his fresh-kill.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bracken 6

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:45 am

BRACKENPAW 6
❝You are imperfect, you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.❞
gender; Male age; 12 Moons rank; Apprentice crush; Luna mentor; Dapplestar sexuality; Secretly Bisexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
feeling;Amused, Proud, and Happy location; Twolegplace border mentions; Juno, Luna, Rocko tagged; Juno, Luna Rocko

indentationBracken paw sat tall as Luna tried the mouse he had caught. She noticed the look of pity that she gave the animal before nervously taking a bite to try it. Brackenpaw wondered if he should make a comment on her pity. Explain to her that they give thanks to Starclan for the prey's life. He didn't get the chance as another tom walked into the clearing they were sitting in. This must be Rocko. He was a tall cream Siamese tom, and he was tall. Brackenpaw was a large tom, but this tom was almost the same size as Brackenpaw, well height wise anyway. Brackenpaw flexed his muscles in his shoulders, his claws sinking into the ground. Clearly they were good friends, Luna gave him a lick on the shoulders and Brackenpaw's claws sunk deeper into the soft soil. He forced himself to be calm, not breaking is relaxed demeanor. "Hello, Rocko." Brackenpaw dipped his head respectfully to the new tom, not breaking eye contact with this Rocko character. "I'm Brackenpaw." Brackenpaw wasn't hostile to him, not just yet. He had no reason to be. Rocko seemed decent and relaxed but Brackenpaw couldn't be sure just yet.
indentation there was another unfamiliar scent the wafted over him. It was very light, he didn't think the others had caught it but he sure had. Another cat? Where. Brackenpaw scanned the forest around them between conversations with the others. His green eyes scanned through the brush, the fur on the back of his neck stood up. Where was this cat. Brackenpaw kept scanning, his training had him scanning for movement. He he could smell this new cat this well, they had to be within sight. The wind changed and the scent grew stronger, Brackenpaw spotted a bush of brambles shake and narrowed his eye spotting a black and white pelt. There they were. His green eyes locked onto the strange cat. "Luna, Rocko, we aren't alone." Brackenpaw hissed quietly to the others, he sat tall again, if fur fluffed to make himself look bigger. And it did make him look bigger. Even though he had relatively short fur it still gave him quite a bit more volume. He lifted his chin and looked in the general direction of the newcomer. "You can come out. I know you are there. Come on out. I'll give you a chance to come out freely. No one is going to hurt you as long as you aren't hostile." Brackenpaw called out. His voice rang through the forest around him. Brackenpaw knew he would look stupid if he was wrong, but he was sure their was another cat. Or possibly some other creature, hostile or not.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:20 pm

Sandstripe/warrior/Non-binary/Open/Mentions: Firelight and Cloud/Tags: Border Patrol

They ate their mouse and ran over. They were always happy to be on a patrol, weather they be hunting or just making sure all was safe. Both were important they knew, especially since Firelight would have her kits soon. They'd have to update Cloud at some point.

Cloud/Loner/Male/Open/Mentions: His friends/Tags: Open

While he was waiting for Sandstripe, he thought about how they all met. He had just caught a rabbit when a very inexperienced young cat fell on their face. He then saw a little black cat running up to the small brown cat probably to see if they were all right, with a fluffy orange tabby following close behind. Something about them said friendly so he greeted them and helped Sandstripe to hunt so everyone could eat. He then decided to come with them as the clans in the area where becoming hostel to loners.

Nightkit/Kit/Male/Too young/Mentions: Whiteflame/Tags: Camp

He continued to watch the warriors and felt a little bit of envy at the apprentices leaving camp with their mentors. Just one more moon until I become an apprentice, then I'll have cool stories to tell Firelight's kits! He thought happily. He went back to watching the camp. He felt Firelight move away and saw walking over to Whiteflame, then turned his head to keep watching the camp.

Firelight/Queen/Female/Crush-mate: Open/Mentions: None/Tags: Whiteflame

While watching the camp with Nightkit, she spotted a white and orange cat, Whiteflame if she remembered right. She wondered if he'd like someone to talk to, so she walked over to him. "Hi... Whiteflame right?... I was just wondering if you'd like someone to talk to?" She asked a little nervously.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

4-Mousepaw | 3-Magpiefeather & Wolftail

Postby Catfrog » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:01 pm

Magpiefeather
[ female - 38 moons - warrior ] ♦︎ [ Border patrol to the sandplace- tags: patrol ]

Last post
Currently following the patrol, just observing her surroundings as they move along.

Mousepaw
[ male - 10 moons - apprentice ] 🌩 [ In camp - tags: Albinoleap ]

Mousepaw nodded as his mentor spoke. "I wouldn't mind tracking him down." He replied, feeling a small sense of pride. He wasn't a half bad tracker, he supposed. To be honest, he hadn't even noticed Brackenpaw wasn't in camp. Older apprentices were pretty cool. Mousepaw hadn't gone out on his own more than a few times, and certainly not this early. Maybe he would go out on his own sometime. He thought, then looked to his mentor, then at Dapplestar. He could sense the she-cat's worry, even from a distance. He wouldn't want to make his mentor worry about him. Guess I'll save that for when I'm a warrior. He thought, slightly disappointed but resolute. His ears perked at the mention of hunting forest animals. Had it been that obvious that he didn't want to fish? "Deal!" He meowed with a purr. Just two fish wouldn't be too difficult to catch. Well, he hoped they wouldn't be. He followed after his mentor when she called him, eventually keeping pace with her.

Wolftail
[ male - 29 moons - warrior ] [ Border hunting patrol - tags: Crystalflare, Bluestream, Sleetstep]

He rose from where he had been waiting by the entrance, and dipped his head to his patrol before he spoke. "Perfect. Looks like everyone's here." He meowed softly. "Let's head out. We're going to be hunting by the border, so be careful. Follow me." Once he finished speaking, he squeezed through the camp's entrance and began leading the patrol into the forest. Trodding along, he took in the scents of the forest, letting them consume him. Just outside of the entrance, there was only the overwhelming scent of roses, sure to keep both prey and predator away. The only prey scent he would be catching there was fresh-kill. He continued leading the patrol forward. Further into the forest, he finally began to pick up on the faint scent of a squirrel. It's probably up a tree, no use trying to catch that. He thought idly, trying to probe the air for another scent. Birds, voles, mice; the forest was rich with prey. And off in the distance, he could smell the border. "Let's stop and split up. There's plenty around here." He meowed, already picking out the scent of a bird."Bury your kills here once you catch them. We'll meet up here once everyone's caught enough, too."
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆─── leafpaw 005. + crystalflare 005.

Postby star star. » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:46 pm

-------------------------------
─── LEAFPAW.
    do you want it all?
    moonclan apprenticeshe-cat
    status; patrol ☆ mentions; thicketstorm ☆ tags; patrol group

Leafpaw's gaze flicks up to Thicketstorm when she hears the tom clear his throat. She listens intently, finding herself slowly nodding along as he tells her of his plans. Talk to the other mentors first? She couldn't help the sudden burst of curiosity - what would he be planning that involved the other mentors? Would it include the other apprentices as well? She wouldn't mind going on a hunting patrol, but really, really hopes it isn't one of the other parts of her apprenticeship. She knows she doesn't fight as well as some of the other clan cats do; she knows it's because of how she grew up, and she still can't shake the old fighting habits her mother had taught her and her sister. It doesn't matter what you have to do, her mother had once said when Leafpaw was still just Leaf and still had her sister with her, when she had lost yet another squabble with Song. Just as long as you come back alive. There had been specific things she'd been taught; styles and moves that were a bit dirtier than the way the clan cats fought.

And she was trying to break those habits, but stars above was letting go of something her mother taught her for something the clan was trying to teach hard.

Realizing she'd been silent for too long, Leafpaw nods. "That sounds good," she says, offering Thicketstorm an awkward smile. She bites back a quiet curse in the corner of her mind and shifts her attention around the clearing as they walk. A single inhale suggests that there's other cats nearby that may not be MoonClan.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

--------------------------------
─── CRYSTALFLARE.
    i'll get lost in that old-time singing.
    moonclan warriortom
    status; no thoughts head empty ☆ mentions; wolftail, sleetstep,
    bluestream ☆ tags; hunting patrol

Crystalflare's ear twitches at Sleetstep's admission to hoping the day is at least interesting. "There's nothing wrong with that, just as long as nothing bad comes from it," he says easily. Interesting days are usually fun, as long as they don't end in a border skirmish. Those usually aren't as fun.

He nods, listening along to Sleetstep as the warrior speaks. When the question gets redirected to him, he hums in consideration. "Nothing so far," he says finally. "Though it is a little amusing that I got done hunting earlier and am on a hunting patrol now." His voice has a tint of amusement to it. He is, genuinely, a bit amused at his circumstances, but 'tis life.

Crystalflare's gaze shifts over to Bluestream and he dips his head in a mirrored greeting. "Morning, Bluestream," he says, completely oblivious to the slight awkwardness his fellow warrior may have been feeling.

At Wolftail's words, the warrior stands to his paws and follows. He waits momentarily outside the entrance, to make sure the two other members of the patrol make it through the entrance as well, then continues his path. He wonders momentarily why Wolftail had chosen to hunt near the border - there's nothing wrong with that, obviously. It's mostly out of curiosity - like, what if a stray SunClan warrior gets too bold and accuses them of trespassing if they get too close to the border trying to hunt a mouse or bird? It's a bit of a silly thought, though - one that ultimately holds no basis for concern. Whatever happens happens. (Usually nothing bad happens anyway; there's only been maybe once that there's been an issue he can remember.) They wouldn't be getting too close to the border anyway. (or at least he won't be. probably. ... he swears to not chase down a bird or vole into SunClan territory.)

At least it's a different area than where he'd been hunting earlier in the morning.

He inhales, trying to pick up the scent of prey. Crystalflare's ear swivels toward Wolftail as he instructs the group to bury their prey in the specific spot they're currently at. He wonders what constitutes as "caught enough," but he's suddenly distracted by the scent of a vole off to the left that he doesn't even bother to ask.

He shifts his attention to the left and carefully, quietly, pads through the forest. He stops just short of a bush and drops into a crouch, staring down the vole. It looks like it's moments away from burrowing back underground - he thinks briefly as to what brought it above ground - and then leaps, catching it in his claws and quickly ending its life. Thank StarClan, he thinks, standing back to his paws with the vole hanging from his jaws. Maybe this will be an easy day.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:40 pm

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Dapplestar
Leader
65 moons
Mentions; Brackenpaw, Lostgaze
Tags; Lostgaze, Albinoleap, Mousepaw

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Dapplestar let out a chuckle of amusement at Lostgaze's comment about an apprentice. As Albinoleap trotted away to collect her own apprentice, Dapplestar let her thoughts race. The apprentices weren't supposed to go out of camp alone without approval, and as far as she was aware, Brackenpaw hadn't gotten that. He should know better. She thought to herself, but truly she was worried for her apprentice. He was about to become a warrior and he was capable of defending himself, but accidents did happen. The sound of Lostgaze's voice broke her out of her thoughts. "You know you're not bothering us. But I will see you soon." She meowed kindly to the elder and at the sight of Albinoleap and Mousepaw approaching, decided to meet them halfway. "I suppose we're set to head out," she started with a nod at the young tom in greeting. "We do have to find Brackenpaw. Perhaps we could use this as an opportunity for you to show us your tracking skills." She told him, knowing he would probably be excited; maybe even a bit nervous. She flicked her tail for the two cats to follow her out of camp. The smell of the roses brought her comfort and helped relax her nerves as they walked through the entrance to Moonclan. She parted her mouth slightly, trying to see if she could pick up Brackenpaw's scent. It took a moment, since it was mixed with all of the patrols heading out, but surely enough it was there. "Now's your chance." She told Mousepaw. "Try to find his scent and see if you can find him." They continued a bit further away from camp before Mousepaw was able to single out Brackenpaw's trail. She signaled for Albinoleap to stay back with her while the young apprentice went off in front of them. "He's doing great, I'm sure he'll find him quickly." She meowed warmly to her. Dapplestar always had a close relationship with Albinoleap due to her parents passing. She enjoyed spending times like this with the young warrior. "Lets follow a bit behind him, just in case anything were to happen." She decided and headed off in the direction Mousepaw dissapeared in.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Dreamheart
Warrior
18 moons
Mentions; Stormwillow
Tags; Ashenglow & open

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"Not particularly." She told Ashenglow with a warm gaze. "It's just such a beautiful day out and I wasn't sent on any patrols. I want to be doing something! Maybe we could go on a hunt or something?" She suggested to the older tom. Dreamheart wondered where her adopted sister Stormwillow was this morning. She knew that her sister had been having wierd dreams and even sometimes sleepwalking. I sure hope she's okay. She thought to herself. Dreamheart was a kind and gentle she-cat, but she did sometimes get restless, especially on nice days like today when she wasn't being kept busy. She glanced around and noticed her other littermate Viperbite over by Robinflutter and Gingerstrike. Maybe if she doesn't go on a patrol she could tag along as well. The small fluff of a she-cat thought.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Heavycloud
Warrior
48 moons
Mentions; Boarpaw, Dapplestar
Tags; Boarpaw

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Looking behind him and seeing his apprentice Boarpaw slowly but surely catching up, he lightheartedly mewed, “About time.” The patrol strolled through the forest peacefully. No sign of disturbances, thankfully. Heavycloud thought to himself. Hearing the mention of Boarpaw’s dream, he glanced over at him and with a nod of his head he replied, “Yes, I think I should hear about it. I sure hope it wasn’t a scary dream.” Heavycloud often worried about his small apprentice. Oftentimes he pondered about whether or not to discuss his apprenticeship with Dapplestar. The young tom’s legs were a bit too short to accurately battle, and his hunting could be better. Though, Heavycloud made sure not to ever say anything that would discourage his apprentice. Despite the large tom’s worries, he always decided against discussing it with Dapplestar. Maybe today’s the day.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Luna
Kittypet
24 moons
Mentions;
Tags; Rocko & Brackenpaw

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Luna cheerfully grinned and glanced between the two toms, happy that Rocko finally caught up to meet Brackenpaw. Although Brackenpaw was clearly showing signs of unease, Luna didn't notice one bit. Before she could say anything else, Brackenpaw urgently hissed that there was another cat nearby. Anxiously, Luna puffed out her fur and cowered lower to the ground, eyes wide. Although she was scared, she couldn't help but notice herself focusing her attention on Brackenpaw. She knew she wanted to see this tom more often already, she didn't have many friends near her housefolk as it was. Luna wasn't sure how Brackenpaw even knew there was another cat nearby, but she easily trusted Brackenpaw's words.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:58 pm

albinoleap ○ molly ○ 30 moons ○ warrior ○ apprentice: mousepaw ○ crush: eventually Azriel/Cometburn ○ tags/mentions: mousepaw & dapplestar

Albinoleap smiled at her apprentices reply "okay, there will be other scents mixed in, so just focus" she said softly before she chuckled as Mousepaw took the deal. Albinoleap padded out of the camp with Dapplestar and Mousepaw. She scented the air to pick up Brackenpaws scent and once she scented him, she nodded and waited for Mousepaw to scent him. The long haired she cat looked over at Dapplestar as she spoke "yeah, i have no doubt he'll find him, he's been doing really well with everything and training has been going great, when he becomes a warrior, I'm gonna miss having him as an apprentice" she chuckled softly as she fell back at Dapplestars words and let Mousepaw take the lead. She watched her apprentice with pride in her eyes. Mousepaw was her first apprentice and she was proud of herself because he's become a great apprentice. Albinoleap softly padded next to Dapplestar as she watched her apprentice up ahead i wish my mom and dad where here, and even Hawkfang, i know they are proud of me she thought sadly, it's been a rough few moons with the passing of her brother, but she thanked starclan every day she got to have whay time she did with him.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items