◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:00 pm

LunarTheCat2047 wrote:
XxvPARANORMAvxX wrote:Name: Drippingstar (Lichen)
Clan: Thunderclan
Role: Leader
Colours: Drippingstar is a rosette she-cat with swirling patterns. She is a tinted blue colour.
Mate and or family: (None, but open)
Personality: Reserved, Difficult to understand, superficially charming, worries excessively, vicious at times, and secretive
Skills: Drippingstar is amazing at swimming, excellent at leading her clan, and great at fighting
Sexuality: Bisexual

Accepted

Name: Fishfur
Clan: Riverclan
Role: Medicine cat
Colours: Fish fur is a large tabby cat who always looks as if he has wet fur
Skills: He is great at fishing and swimming.
Personality: He is awkward, scared, talks in a brittish accent, has more head-butted friends then froofy females
Sexuality: He is gay Please don't make them gay.

Name: Swirlingaze
Clan: Windclan
Role: Queen
Colours: Swirlinggaze is a pretty tortoiseshell with golden eyes and fluffy fur(She looks like tawnypelt, lol) She holds around a dead kit who she thinks is alive
Mate and or family: Mirtlekit(DEAD)
Skills: She has none, but she's excellent at keeping kits 'alive'
Personality: She is beautiful, sharp, hurt, keeps walls up, insane, and mad
Sexuality: Pansexua

Name: Mirtlekit
Clan: WIndclan/Starclan
Role: Kit
Colours: Mirtlekit has bugs crawling around him. He is a husk of dead flys. His pelt is calicoish
Mate and or family: Swirlingaze
Skills: None
Personality: He's dead and has no personality
Sexuality: Asexual

Okay...um..im sort of confused about Mirtlekit...
So he is dead. Instead of details about his um..dead, body..could you put what he looks like in starclan instead....?

Honestly I really don't understand this.

Please add right genders. Just choose boy or girl
The fact that Swirlingaze's kit is dead is fine. I think. But her personality..could that be changed?

You could say she's distant, and is kind mad about her kits death, but I don't think chicken smoothie would approve of insane or mad...

For now, Drippingstar is the only one approved. DO NOT play with the others until I approve them.

Thank you and have a good day ^^

I changed it! Guess the roleplay I wanted to do with mirtle was going to be an odd one, so I deleted him.//
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:43 pm

XxvPARANORMAvxX wrote:
LunarTheCat2047 wrote:
XxvPARANORMAvxX wrote:Name: Drippingstar (Lichen)
Clan: Thunderclan
Role: Leader
Colours: Drippingstar is a rosette she-cat with swirling patterns. She is a tinted blue colour.
Personality: Reserved, Difficult to understand, superficially charming, worries excessively, vicious at times, and secretive
Skills: Drippingstar is amazing at swimming, excellent at leading her clan, and great at fighting
Sexuality: Bisexual

Accepted

Name: Fishfur
Clan: Riverclan
Role: Medicine cat
Colours: Fish fur is a large tabby cat who always looks as if he has wet fur
Skills: He is great at fishing and swimming.
Personality: He is awkward, scared, talks in a brittish accent, has more head-butted friends then froofy females
Sexuality: He is gay Please don't make them gay.

Name: Swirlingaze
Clan: Windclan
Role: Queen
Colours: Swirlinggaze is a pretty tortoiseshell with golden eyes and fluffy fur(She looks like tawnypelt, lol) She holds around a dead kit who she thinks is alive
Mate and or family: Mirtlekit(DEAD)
Skills: She has none, but she's excellent at keeping kits 'alive'
Personality: She is beautiful, sharp, hurt, keeps walls up, insane, and mad
Sexuality: Pansexua

Name: Mirtlekit
Clan: WIndclan/Starclan
Role: Kit
Colours: Mirtlekit has bugs crawling around him. He is a husk of dead flys. His pelt is calicoish
Mate and or family: Swirlingaze
Skills: None
Personality: He's dead and has no personality
Sexuality: Asexual

Okay...um..im sort of confused about Mirtlekit...
So he is dead. Instead of details about his um..dead, body..could you put what he looks like in starclan instead....?

Honestly I really don't understand this.

Please add right genders. Just choose boy or girl
The fact that Swirlingaze's kit is dead is fine. I think. But her personality..could that be changed?

You could say she's distant, and is kind mad about her kits death, but I don't think chicken smoothie would approve of insane or mad...

For now, Drippingstar is the only one approved. DO NOT play with the others until I approve them.

Thank you and have a good day ^^

I changed it! Guess the roleplay I wanted to do with mirtle was going to be an odd one, so I deleted him.//

So now, they have real genders, Mirtlekit is deleted?
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:26 pm

Alpha* wrote:--- ☆ FallenRains ☆ ---

The silver, blood stained, cat helps to get MistyPelts' leg tended and then given a splint. "I'm fine DawnStripe. " is grunted, not truthful in the least, "I've had much worse. Just need some sleep." And THAT is the truth - he'd recover. Probably.

"Take care of MistyPelt and yourself. I'll see you after you get some rest." Theres a slight smile, his leg is numb. "Im sorry DawnStripe, MistyPelt, that i wasnt faster." Or stronger. Or enough. (In his mind he doesn't deserve to be helped.) Though he does allow his face and neck to be doctored - cleaned a teeny bit - the warrior is gone to his nest before anything else happens to help him. HE doesn't come first. (And the medicine cat has had a far worse night than he has. He at least has experience with hurting and violence.) "I'm sorry," is mumbled exhaustedly,, thinking he has no friends in the Clan.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:05 pm

boba_tree wrote:Name: (Warrior type name please) crowsong
Clan: thunderclan
Role: warrior
Colors: a pristine white with black speckles and one black paw
Mate and or family: no one :')
personality: Crowsong is sensitive and his feelings get hurt easily. he is really empathetic, and cannot stand seeing anyone he loves get hurt
skills: he can run real fast and he has keen hearing
(he tends to avoid fighting when he can, other then that, he is a decently ok fighter)
ImageImageImageImage
Pls click my babies

Hi! I'm boba_tree. I go by He/they and I really
like Pokémon, Warrior Cats, and roleplaying. pm
me if you wanna chat ^^

ImageImage
Image Image
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:58 pm

boba_tree wrote:
boba_tree wrote:Name: (Warrior type name please) crowsong
Clan: thunderclan
Role: warrior
Colors: a pristine white with black speckles and one black paw
Mate and or family: no one :')
personality: Crowsong is sensitive and his feelings get hurt easily. he is really empathetic, and cannot stand seeing anyone he loves get hurt
skills: he can run real fast and he has keen hearing
(he tends to avoid fighting when he can, other then that, he is a decently ok fighter)

Accepted
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:30 am

(Hey! I am going to watch my sister play her soccer tournament and we have to travel. I wil be gone Fri-Sat. I will still have my computer with me, but I dont know how often I will be able to reply. Thank you for understanding!)
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:25 am

HorseGurl wrote:(Hey! I am going to watch my sister play her soccer tournament and we have to travel. I wil be gone Fri-Sat. I will still have my computer with me, but I dont know how often I will be able to reply. Thank you for understanding!)

Okay! Have fun! Safe travels :D

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:11 am

crowsong- warrior thunderclan

after a long day of hunting, the young warrior emerged back to the camp. with him, he carried two rabbits and a small bird, as well as a small sprig of catmint. he lays his freshkill at the pile, and makes his way to the medicine den. on his way there, he greets fallenrains. "hello again! I got some catmint for the medicine den, even if its this much. If you are going on patrols tomorrow, best to be careful. I herd a badger attacked three ca-" . looked up and saw fallenrains mauled state, and turned white as a sheet. crowsong was an young cat, who had only recently became a warrior. due to this, he had never been witness to the effects of a long battle. the worst scars he'd seen where the old ones on dawnstripe. "What happened! are you okay? who did this to you?" he felt genuine concern for fallenrains. poor crowsong looked as if he was about to cry.

Dawnstripe- med cat thunderclan

Dawnstripe limped over to the leaders den. "drippingstar. I have had a vison, and I belive starclan is warning us that something very bad is going to happen."
Last edited by boba_tree on Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Pls click my babies

Hi! I'm boba_tree. I go by He/they and I really
like Pokémon, Warrior Cats, and roleplaying. pm
me if you wanna chat ^^

ImageImage
Image Image
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:16 am

(Thanks!!)
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:26 am

(For boba_tree's CrowSong)

--- ☆ FallenRains ☆ ---

"Had a bit of a fight with a badger, it lost." He's so tired that his vision is blurry and doubled, so he squints at the light that's around the mostly white cat until only one figure remains. He'd been making his way to his nest - it's soft, warm, familiar.. when the he-cat had arrived. "um, " is grunted, "those cats who were attacked are DawnStripe, and MistyPelt... i wasnt attacked,." Is said after thinking for a moment, trying to find words. "I did the attacking." There's a faint smirk on his face.

He offers a half crooked smile at the young warrior, just out of apprenticehood. "Look that bad, huh?" Because what a sight he must look! He knows his pelt is covered in dirt and herbs... but mainly blood.

Blue eyes twinkle, but then he sighs, "its alright CrowSong, I'll have a few more scars but... I'll be fine. Always had scars, since I was a kit." And it's true, he would have more scars, has had scars since he was young. Since before joining the clan, insomuch that their previous leader initially thought that the loner (at the time) was blind. It made him laugh back then, Probably will survive. the smile falls away at that, he's too tired, "thanks for the mint, I'm sure that DawnStripe will be very thankful for it. "

A timid dip of his head (so he doesnt make his wound dressings slip) and he begins walking again through the den entry way, limping a bit. His herbed and bloodied pelt brushes the soft and clean pelt of the younger cat; He had dosed himself on poppy for the pain - his one concession... but only because there was an abundance of that herb. As he passes the white cat he tags one of CrowSongs' shoulders with his tail, "I'm pretty sure I killed it, but it went over the WindClan border, bleeding profusely, i wasnt able to check. So be careful and please let everyone know. "
Last edited by Alpha* on Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me