MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby Miss Marple » Thu May 18, 2017 11:22 am

Eaglestar
Tom|47 Moons|Leader|Lives: 9|Assigned: Tawnyflight|Apprentice: Alderpaw|Tags: Hayspots

Eaglestar shook his head "They don't come here often, must be hungry and wandering." he said. "Be careful out there, Let me know if you scent any other foxes out there along with any loners." he said. "It seems they've brought some kits into the camp, so i'll have to check that out." he paused for a moment before looking at Hayspots "Just check back in with me once you're done. If theres anything too dangerous out there come back and regroup with more cats. Don't let anyone try to be a hero. You know how some of our clanmates are." he said before he flashed him a small smile and went off to the nursery.

Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Hollytail

Sorrowstep watched the fox run past and nodded "Well I personally think you're doing a fine job." she said. She looked towards the area where the fox had gone. "Hopefully, we'd all be much better off if all of those things died." she hissed slightly. "Do you think it'll be safe to get down and go back to camp now though? Or should we wait a few more moments?" she asked. When she was out and about Sorrowstep didn't act anything like the she-cat that wallowed around camp hardly speaking to anyone.

Stormypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Pigeoncatcher|Tags: Cricketpaw

Stormypaw snorted "Maybe?" he said. "My Mother always said the same thing." he sighed. "I haven't asked Pigeoncatcher about it.. But I don't really want to ask something like that and have him think i'm being stupid or pulling his leg." he said. He frowned and looked out at camp "I don't always feel like training.. But I also don't want to sit around camp all day long, ya know?" he said with a slight sigh.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Thu May 18, 2017 11:30 am

▻ ╸ ╸Bat

Female | Five Moons | Loner | Tags - Eaglestar

Bat looked at Eaglestar the moment he entered. "Are you another warrior or someone else?" She asked, sitting down.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Thu May 18, 2017 12:40 pm

SparrowClaw

She nodded and licked her mate before grabbing a big thing of moss and bundled it up and bring it back to bat & cloud setting it in the nursery. The leader had approached and said "This is the mighty leader, Eaglestar" she smiles brightly dipping her head in respect.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu May 18, 2017 12:51 pm

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡʜɪᴛᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
The long-furred silver lynx point flicked his ear with her tail tip as she left the den, a smile on her face. Time to get that horsetail then.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴀᴛ, ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
The long-furred russet tom watched as they had walked off, and turned back around, deciding to go hunting and stock up for a little bit.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell softened, slightly surprised to hear him say something like that and not that she'd end up like her parents. "She couldn't sleep, but she's back in her nest." At his next statement, she softly nudged him. "I think she'll be fine, so long as Russetleap doesn't show up again."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred gray and white tabby blinked, about to respond to the two, when they both left. Oh. Okay! He shrugged it off, deciding to skip his way out of camp.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver and white tabby fell asleep after a long while of simply laying in her nest.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu May 18, 2017 12:59 pm

Eaglestar
Tom|47 Moons|Leader|Lives: 9|Assigned: Tawnyflight|Apprentice: Alderpaw|Tags: Cloud, Bat, Sparrowclaw

Eaglestar chuckled softly "Well thank you Sparrowclaw, I don't know about mighty though, but I appreciate it." he said before he looked down at the two. "Yes, as you heard my name is Eaglestar, welcome to MountainClan, what are your names?" he asked pricking his ears slightly in interest. He kept his gaze neutral and his voice normal, best to avoid babying them as he figured they were close to apprentice age anyway.

Puddlejump
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple

Puddlejump sighed "Well.. Knowing him.. I don't know if he will stay away.." he frowned "Has anyone mentioned seeing him? I know we send out patrols but.." he glanced around camp "I don't feel like he's gone. It wouldn't be that easy.." he sighed. "It's sad what happened to him.. I don't think anyone's born bad.. They just become bad." he mewed.

Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Hollytail

Sorrowstep watched the fox run past and nodded "Well I personally think you're doing a fine job." she said. She looked towards the area where the fox had gone. "Hopefully, we'd all be much better off if all of those things died." she hissed slightly. "Do you think it'll be safe to get down and go back to camp now though? Or should we wait a few more moments?" she asked. When she was out and about Sorrowstep didn't act anything like the she-cat that wallowed around camp hardly speaking to anyone.

Rainypaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Smokepatch|Tags: Smokepatch

Rainypaw trotted after her mentor happily. Once she came into the stick she just ran into it. She didn't trip, managing to keep her footing. Just simply ran into it, stepped on it trying to break it, and then continued on her way happy as ever. She looked up at Smokepatch and smiled "Okay! I'm ready!! Show me what you got!" she cheerfully purred.

Stormypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Pigeoncatcher|Tags: Cricketpaw

Stormypaw snorted "Maybe?" he said. "My Mother always said the same thing." he sighed. "I haven't asked Pigeoncatcher about it.. But I don't really want to ask something like that and have him think i'm being stupid or pulling his leg." he said. He frowned and looked out at camp "I don't always feel like training.. But I also don't want to sit around camp all day long, ya know?" he said with a slight sigh.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Thu May 18, 2017 1:02 pm

▻ ╸ ╸Cloud

Male | Five Moons | Apprentice | Tags - Bat, Sparrowclaw, Eaglestar

Cloud walked into the nursery when he saw a new cat enter it, and overheard Sparrowclaw say the tom was the leader of the clan. Although Cloud hadn't payed as much attention to their father's talks about the clans, he knew that the leader was always a highly respected cat. He dipped his head in respect to Eaglestar after Sparrowclaw. He lifted up his head when he heard Eaglestar ask a question. "I'm Cloud, and my sister is Bat." He said, looking at the black she-cat. "Also, we're five moons old." He added.

▻ ╸ ╸Bat

Female | Five Moons | Loner | Tags - Cloud, Sparrowclaw, Eaglestar

"Impressive." Bat said after hearing Sparrowclaw introduce their leader, in a voice that clearly indicated that she did not think being leader was impressive, she grabbed half the moss and began making her own nest. "Is this clan just a normal clan? There doesn't seem to be anything special about it. I'm not saying the clan being normal is a bad thing, I just don't want to end up joining a clan where you have to kill every third kit born or something cruel like that." She said while she made her nest.
Last edited by scorpiongrasses on Thu May 18, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu May 18, 2017 1:09 pm

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡʜɪᴛᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
The long-furred silver lynx point flicked his ear with her tail tip as she left the den, a smile on her face. Time to get that horsetail then.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
The long-furred russet tom watched as they had walked off, and turned back around, deciding to go hunting and stock up for a little bit.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell curled her tail her paws. "Even so, he shouldn't have hurt Riverdawn that badly."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby perked his ears, hearing Rainypaw and decided to go check it out. Probably training, but oh well! He thought, showing up at the training area.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver and white tabby fell asleep after a long while of simply laying in her nest.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:19 pm

Hollytail | She-cat | Assigned: Whiteshadow

Hollytail cocked her head to the side and watched the fox stalk away. "I think it's time to get back, and let them know we're not dead," she meowed. She jumped to the ground and started back at a steady pace.

Rainwhisker | Tom | Assigned: Sparrowclaw

Rainwhisker headed to the prey heap to get some food for the kits. He picked out the rabbit Hollytail caught earlier, and grapped it in his jaws. He headed back only to find them in the nursery making nests. He dipped his head in respect to the leader and placed the rabbit on the soft floor. "Kits, when you're ready, this rabbit is for you," he said gently.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu May 18, 2017 1:31 pm

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡʜɪᴛᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell curled her tail her paws. "Even so, he shouldn't have hurt Riverdawn that badly."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby perked his ears, hearing Rainypaw and decided to go check it out. Probably training, but oh well! He thought, showing up at the training area.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ
The silver and white tabby jumped awake, after not even being asleep for more than a few minutes. She yawned, before giving up and leaving the den. Silverpaw padded over to Aspenbreeze, noticing she was up.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:57 pm

Hollytail | She-cat | Assigned: Whiteshadow

As Hollytail approached camp, she swerved towards the medicine cats' den. She needed to see Whiteshadow. Even though they were only assigned mates, he was the only at she had at the moment. Rainwhisker was too in love with his mate Sparrowclaw, and had taken on her opinion of Hollytail. She needed to have a casual conversation desperately, and didn't know who to go to. She might as well talk to Whiteshadow. As she walked in she sat down and curled her tail around her paws. She felt out of place, but nothing she could do would change that. "So how has your morning gone?" she asked stiffly.
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x