Ashclan V.2 (Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Ashclan V.2 (Accepting!)

Postby EmeraldxFox » Sun May 21, 2017 9:03 am

Briar | Loner | Molly-cat | Tags: Six, Speckle

"You're welcome to visit whenever you like Six." Briar meowed laying her head on her forepaws.
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Sun May 21, 2017 9:06 am

Tigerstrike padded into the nursery and sat the carp down. "Make sure you eat all of that!" she snapped playfully. "I don't want you ending up like Mapleheart, okay? You deserve to help raise your kits!"

"O-oh, okay." Three flinched at his tone. "N-nevermind then." She turned to pad off before an idea popped into her head. "Have you seen a cat, maybe this big?" she asked, making a gesture with her tail. "She wandered off this morning and I haven't seen her since."

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun May 21, 2017 9:11 am

Mudpaw lifted her head as her mentor padded into the den. She really wanted to go hunting, but she was feeling miserable. It wasn't the worst pain in the world, as she had no idea what that was like, but she wasn't happy with it. Her chest hurt, she was sneezing, and she was finding it hard to breathe. The illness had seemed to get a bit better with the herbs she was getting."Im starting to feel better so I hope we can train again soon."

"Well then, consider me as your new friend!"Six purred, for once not being shy near another cat.

brb))

"Im fine, theres no way im going to leave my kits."Willowsong pulled the carp closer to her, taking a small bite."I just hope that once these kits are running around i'll be able to keep up. You know how most kits are."

Miles had expected the cat to leave, but when she asked him a question he decided he might as well help. He couldn't think of any cat he had seen though."No, but I saw a clan cat hanging out with a rogue."he pointed in the direction with a paw."Perhaps you can find them there."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Sun May 21, 2017 9:13 am

"We were like that," Tigerstrike purred as she sat down beside Willowsong, gazing down at her sister's kits. She would do her best to raise them, even if Willowsong happened to... She shook her head, dismissing the thought. "They're all very beautiful. I bet Oakstorm's very proud of them."

"O-oh, okay. Did the Clan cat happen to look like a dark brown tabby?" Three asked, the hope in her chest rising. Maybe Six was talking to their father!

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JackThyCat » Sun May 21, 2017 9:16 am

He was happy she was feeling better and nodded after she said she felt like the herbs were helping. "That is good, we have an outstanding medicine cat." He said, feeling his paws and ears twitch. "Have you heard about me and Willowsong's kits?" He asked, not being able to hold the question in any longer. It made his tail flick with excitement.
JackThyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Sun May 21, 2017 9:18 am

Briar | Loner | Molly-cat | Tags: Six

She smiled over at Six, it would be nice to have a friend. She hoped that one day she could find a cat that truly loved her.
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Sun May 21, 2017 9:22 am

~Nightmare~ wrote:Wolf got up and climbed a tree,sitting on a thick top branch and laying down,his tail dangling

wolf is open!)

Could someone interact with wolf?)

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun May 21, 2017 9:23 am

Willowsong remembered being an adventurous kit, always finding something new to do. Most of the warriors would complain, but it was impossible to stay made at kits."He is and I know hes going to be a fantastic father. I can just imagine them running around, though I expect they'll be tired before he is."

Miles shook his head."No, if I remember the tom's name it was Hollypaw. I remember Aiden talking about him once."he honestly didn't care about the clan drama, but perhaps he could help this she-cat.

Mudpaw gave a small nod."I think Barkfoot is doing a wonderful job."she knew there were other sick cats, but they had different illnesses. A few were down with whitecough, but she knew they could recover with Barkfoot's help."I heard about them, but I can't visit. Im glad to hear it though, im sure your going to be a wonderful father!"she purred.

"Alright, then if you ever need help you let me know. I'll be there to help as soon as I can."Six offered

I have kitties open))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Sun May 21, 2017 9:23 am

Maybe blizzard?)

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun May 21, 2017 9:25 am

sure ))

Blizzard padded over to Wolf, holding a rabbit in her jaws."Look at what I caught!"she dropped the creature and sat down, looking at the tom."It never saw me coming."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me