||Warrior Eevees RP|| {CLOSED} Please use the new version

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby dark wolf PA » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:34 am

Ivy/|Umbreon||loner||crush-open||tags: Raven/Mikasa

Giving her brother goodbye nod, Ivy trots over to the entrance of the cave without even knowing it. She stops in her tracks as she could smell another Umbreon. " There is another warrior here. Maybe we can be friends." She thought to herself.
"Hello, my name is Ivy I was wondering could I hunt with you?" Ivy then flicks her ear as she could hear another warrior's voice but this warrior is a Flareon.

Aree||Espeon//warrior//crush- Raven//tags:Raven

Aree joins Raven in the entrance of the cave. She is very happy going on a patrol, but more excited because of Raven being there as well. "Shall we bring someone else on the patrol?" She asked him.
dark wolf PA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:41 am

Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||Tags; Ivy, Aree, open (anyone want to join the patrol?)
"That would be a good idea, but I don't want to bother anyone who is busy." Raven decided to wait a few moments and see if anyome approched him. If not, he would leave with just Aree.

Mikasa||Umbreon||Warrior||crush-hmmm...||Tags; Ivy, Eren
Mikasa smiled, glad Eren was safe. Before she answered his question, she heard another voice behind her. "I was going hunting," she told him before turning around.

Eren||Flareon||Warrior||crush-nah...?||Tags; Mikasa, Ivy
"Hi there! Are you new?" It wouldn't supprise him if she was, Raven was always welcoming new pokemon, not that he was complaining. "Why don't we all go together once I drop these off?"

Yurio||Eevee||Apprentice||Crush- I don't need one.||Tags; Rin, Eren
Yurio rolled his eyes, laughing slightly. "Thanks, but there is no need to worry about me." The eevee then stoped, realising he had forgotten something important. "Oh yeah... what are 'apprentices' supposed to do in a Clan?"

Nagisa will appear soon(ish). I have it planned ^-^
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark wolf PA » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:55 am

Ivy/|Umbreon||loner||crush-open||tags: Eren/Mikasa
Ivy begin to smile at the Flareon's (Eren) reply. "I am new here, my brother Raven welcomed me. I want to be a warrior just like you two are." Ivy tells him. She flicks her ear. "What are your names? I would love to go hunting with you both. " She added. Seem without sight Ivy knew theses warriors are in Raven's clan.

Aree is just waiting to see if anyone else wants to go on the patrol.
dark wolf PA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Kai
Male|Vaporeon|Deputy|Mate: Taiga|Tags: Taiga

Running while he laughed at Taigas reaction made him slow down slightly, the Vaporeon then collected himself and focused more on the race. He couldn't loose here or he would be teased for it for many moons. Kai looked back seeing that Taiga was close behind.

Eloise
Female|Leafeon|Warrior|Crush: none|Tags: Tristan

Pleased with the reply Eloise wagged her tail "I am glad you agree" She giggled happily. Latley Kai had spent way more time with Taiga than her, though she did understand why.

Rin
Female|Eevee|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Yurio

"Oh but I will worry about you, you are my friend now" Rin insisted with a giggle. Suprised by the sudden stop Rin looked at Yurio in confusion. "The apprentices?" She repeated before thinking. The small Eevee sat down her fluffy tail wagging while she thought about the question. "W-well I guess we train to become warriors and that the moonstone can evolve us into what eeveelution it thinks we will be most succesful in" She replied with a thoughtful tone. "Oh and we help the elders with bedding, ticks and such" She added with a frown, removing ticks was one of her least favorite things to do.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:06 am

Taiga||Glaceon||Warrior of CaveClan||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kai
Taiga noticed she was catching up to Kai. With a grin, she sped up, now running side by side with the Vaporeon. "Now THIS is preferable," Taiga said in a cheeky manner. The river was in sight now...
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:31 am

(Sorry it's so shory, writers block I think it is called >.<)

Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||Tags; Aree
"I guess no one is coming then," he aid with a laugh. Raven then turned around, fur fluffing up as he left the warmness of the cave. "We will head over to the furthest border and then come back if they have gone."

Mikasa||Umbreon||Warrior||crush-hmmm...||Tags; Ivy, Eren
Smiling back at te new pokemon, Mikasa nodded towards Eren. "This is Eren, and I am Mikasa. It would be great if you hunted with us!"

Eren||Flareon||Warrior||crush-nah...?||Tags; Mikasa, Ivy
Having picked up his prey, the flareon mumbled a hi before trotting into the cave to diposit his prey. Eren then went back out, ready to hunt again. "I never knew Raven had a sister... he never talked much about his family. Most of us don't."

Yurio||Eevee||Apprentice||Crush- I don't need one.||Tags; Rin, Eren
Why can't they let Apprentices work too? he though to himself. Well, looking after the elders doesn't sound very fun, but I will train my hardest to get stronger. I plan to be the best fighter out there, Yurio said with a serious expression. "What about you?"

Nagisa will appear soon(ish). I have it planned ^-^
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark wolf PA » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:06 am

Ivy/|Umbreon||loner||crush-open||tags: Eren/Mikasa
Ivy flicks her ear. "Nice to meet both of you. I honestly never hunted with others before, well only Raven when we were just kits. He is the best teacher." Ivy listens to Eren's foot steps heading in the cave. When he returned and hearing his reply
Ivy don't understand why Raven don't tell anyone about her. "I was separated from my mom and Raven when we were both very young." She shakes her head to clear the thought."I just love making new friends! Where are we going hunting at?" She asked with excited behind her voice.

Aree begin to blush a little as she never went on a patrol with just Raven before. She then shakes her head to clear her mind. "I agree." She replies with a smile.
dark wolf PA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:44 am

Kai
Male|Vaporeon|Deputy|Mate: Taiga|Tags: Taiga

Kai gave his mate a soft smile when she appeared beside him "I can agree" He replied with a chuckle. That they would tie didn't bother him at all he just loved to spend time with Taiga.

Eloise
Female|Leafeon|Warrior|Crush: none|Tags: Tristan

Pleased with the reply Eloise wagged her tail "I am glad you agree" She giggled happily. Latley Kai had spent way more time with Taiga than her, though she did understand why.

Rin
Female|Eevee|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Yurio

Rin nodded at Yurios reply. She thought that Yurio probably was stronger than any Eevee in the clan already and stronger than some warriors but decided not to tell him it. "I would love to go exploring more to broaden our territory, so I would need to become powerful and become skilled at hunting to defend and feed myself" Rin replied happily, it had always been her dream to help the clan grow even bigger than it already was. She remembered her mother always talking about how happy she was bringing kits to the clan but the small Eevee wasn't sure if that was what she wanted to do, to just be another one of the queens in the nursery unable to leave for adventures and bound to show a great exaple for the potential kits.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:58 am

Taiga||Glaceon||Warrior of CaveClan||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kai
Taiga nearly collapsed when she reached the river. The Glaceon gave a hearty laugh as she looked at Kai. "Well, we're here."
I’m Balsam!

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:58 am

Nebby Hates Bags wrote:Chiaki||Eevee||Apprentice of CaveClan||None||Tags: Lunar
Chiaki curiously prodded at the Rattata before shivering. She looked up at Lunar and gave a hesitant nod."I could practice on something else?" In all the time she had spent on this earth, which admittedly wasn't too terribly long, Chiaki had never witnessed a life just end. "Won't the other Rattata be sad now...?"

(And bumping this so Tired sees it.)
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me