Sea Clan. ( warrior cats rouge clan rp. New and accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sea Clan. ( warrior cats rouge clan rp. New and acceptin

Postby ήɪɡɦʇʍɑʀə » Sat May 27, 2017 11:09 am

Sorry I had not replied in a long time. I am locking this forum soon..
ήɪɡɦʇʍɑʀə

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Sun May 28, 2017 1:13 am

RIP POST
Last edited by Commander Cody on Sun May 28, 2017 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ήɪɡɦʇʍɑʀə » Sun May 28, 2017 1:13 am

That is your best death?! Greystar died because of Sunblaze.
ήɪɡɦʇʍɑʀə

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Sun May 28, 2017 1:14 am

:D

I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ήɪɡɦʇʍɑʀə » Sun May 28, 2017 1:17 am

I have been gone WAY too long..
ήɪɡɦʇʍɑʀə

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Sun May 28, 2017 1:19 am

Nightpelt leaped onto a mouse near the border,digging his claws into its back.He finished it off then got up,only to be knocked over by a cat.Bone."i-i know i said i would be loyal to you nightpelt..but...you...have..become t-too obsessed with power...i-im sorry...i-i hope you enjoy starclan w-with your brother"bone pinned him down "GET OFF!"nightpelt growled angrily.Bone sank his teeth into his neck while clawing his stomach.After a few moments of struggling,Nightpelt finally went silent and still,dead.Skell watched from a tree and sighed"it had to be done.."

Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ήɪɡɦʇʍɑʀə » Sun May 28, 2017 1:21 am

That's what I was waiting for..
ήɪɡɦʇʍɑʀə

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Sun May 28, 2017 1:26 am

Oi))

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby velasco » Sun May 28, 2017 1:58 am

~Starfelt's Form~

Name: Starfelt.
Personality: She is extremely assertive, well-spoken, and sometimes comes off as quite aggressive. She is protective over those and she cares about, yet somehow manages to stay independent - she doesn't need anyone else, per say.
History: Starfelt was a Rogue before finding the SeaClan. She was doing her usual business, finding and killing prey to survive and fighting off any Clans and Kittypets, as well as other Rogues. Almost everyone seemed to bother her, except for her ex-mate who had been killed by a clan member of an unknown clan she wasn't familiar with and had no desire to become familiar with. One day, she wandered too far into the forest and came upon SeaClan territory, and when she found it - something drew her in. Maybe this was because the place her ex-mate was killed wasn't too far up north, or maybe the accepting faces of the other cats. But something drew her in, and that something made her stay.
Kin: Starfelt had never really met her Kin. Her Kin abandoned her, in a way, or they were just completely clueless that they had a kit. Perhaps this was the reason she became a Rogue, all alone, and grew to hate everyone. Perhaps that if her Kin had stayed around, she would be more trusting and accepting -- but that wasn't the case. She grew to believe that they abandoned her, because what kind of mother forgets that they had a kit? Especially after all of the pain and suffering she had to go through to have said kit? Her Kin leaving her grew to trust issues, as well as walls as hard as brick to break down.

~RatPaw's Form~

Name: RatPaw.
Personality: RatPaw is a very kind and caring cat, although he is protective over his clan. If he doesn't know you and cannot scent a clan on you, he will be kind to you. He is very humble with everything he does, and never too cocky. He believes he should be viewed as lesser than everyone, and he is always happy when around people, though you wouldn't believe it because his curly, wacky fur makes him appear as if he is always angry.
History: RatPaw was just a Warrior who had left his previous Clan to become Rogue. The previous Clan and members were unfair to him and treated him as if he was garbage - and although he felt as if he was, he knew it wasn't right to treat him that way. After being fed up with being thrown around and beat down by their words constantly - because they couldn't beat him physically, he was the strongest Warrior in their clan - he told them he was going to leave. They begged and pleaded him to stay as he was their best Warrior, they said they would leave him alone, but he knew better. After wandering through the forest for two moons, being Rogue and alone, he got tired of it but didn't want to go back to his previous clan, so he found SeaClan.
Kin: His mother, Sageheart, looked exactly like him and acted exactly like him. His father, however, was a grey shorthair American cat named Hayblaze that had escaped from his house and went from being a Kittypet to a highly respected Warrior in everyone's eyes. He admired his father, and wanted to follow in his footsteps, and maybe even exceed them someday. He was their only kit, so he was treated better than fairly by them, and he loved it. He had to leave that all behind though when he joined SeaClan.
Other: He was given the name RatPaw by his old clan as a way to tease him constantly about his looks - as they would always say that his fur reminded them of rats, indicating that rats were ugly. Even after leaving the clan, the name stuck with him and he felt no need to change it because no one would know. No one would know of his constant teasing and hurtful remarks. He was starting new, new everything - except for his name that he had grown to love through all of the torture.
╔════════╗

april I gemini I bi
©

╚════════╝
velasco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me