Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby inky. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:49 am

Redstream
male-medicine cat-tags: Open

Redstream say in the clearing, watching Slatstar carefully.

Sparktuft
male-senior warrior-tags: Sableclaw

Sparktuft yawned. He hadn’t been able to sleep much these past few moons. He wasn’t used to the warriors den. He had been taking care of Lionkit since her mother died. The constant snoring bothered him. Then again, Lionkit snored to. Chuckling softly, he returned his attention to Saltstar.

Nightshade
female-warrior-tags: Fox

Nightshade tilted her head. “Well. Maybe if you learned more about them, you’d realize that we just want to protect our families.” She meowed, most of her hostility gone. She likes the tom’s willingness to stay and talk instead of just muttering and stalking off into the shadows.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:56 am

Dewkit - She-kit - Seaclan Nursery - tags: Skykit Amberkit and Lionkit
Dewkit puffed out her chest with pride. She liked the name. Dewpetal, the warrior who protects the leader with her life! dewkit forgot about being a weak little kit and was ready for "Lionstars" adventure
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!

Postby typically, » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:06 am

R/U/N/N/I/N/G wrote:
R/U/N/N/I/N/G wrote:S a l t s t a r ! !
Mood; Peaceful
Mentions; Clan

{Shecat > Leader > Crush; None > Apprentice; Brackenpaw > Tags; Meeting}

The shecat nodded. Wincing a bit when his nose smacked into hers. Saltstar shook it off and started pacing. "Whitepaw your very loyal and brave. I say, it's time you become a warrior. Countless times you've shown your loyalty and your braveness. From this day forward and on you'll be called Whitewhisker." The female purred, again walking back to the highbranch and leaping onto it. "Whitewhisker, Whitewhisker!" She chanted for the older tom. Pausing to lick down her white fluffy chest fur that had rose up when she had jumped to the highbranch.

(Sorry losing my muse for Saltstar rn, I'll get a post up soon.)
W h i t e w h i s k e r ! !
Mood; Excited
Mentions; Saltstar,

[Tom > Apprentice > Crush; Fawnpaw > Apprentice; X> Tags; Meeting, ]

The warrior tilted his head. "Really. Then I guess your no king. Every king has a queen." He meowed clucking his tounge. Teasing Brackenfang was fun. The tom's eyes glazed with innocence. Brackenfang was so insecure when it came to shecats, it's funny. i'll just wait here till he admits it. He thought flashing the other warrior a smile. It was pretty obvious they might like eachother.
(Sorry for the short reply/// and I changed his font color I think it might be blinding some ppl.)

F o x ! !
Mood; daring
Mentions; X

[tom - rogue - crush; soon to be - loc. forest border of SeaClan - tags; Nightshade]

"You're just jealous because I'm not in your clan." He meowed, flashing her a wink. The tom padded into SeaClan territory. Brushing up against her softly. He went rigid for a moment, before he kept moving. He wanted to just put the shecat on edge- right? The tom violently shook his head. Silently looking at the female. He sat down, staring intently at the black cat. "Fine tell me more-" He scoffed, "And why am I still alive, your slacking." The rogue challenged her, with a smirk.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:11 am

Fawnpaw

The she-cat decided to ask Saltstar about warrior work. She would never dream of becoming a warrior anytime soon. After all, she came from a long line of rouges. She just wanted to know more about the work. Her blue eyes zoomed around, searching for Saltstar.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:55 pm

Featherheart: tags: meeting
Is watching Saltstar on highbranch

Amberkit: tags:Lionkit,Skykit and Dewkit
"Yeah, lets go" she said her eyes filled with excitement she felt confident and ready to take on anything she sat beside lionkit and gave her a sideways grin "ready when you are Lionstar" she said feeling like a real deputy

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:23 pm

Lionkit | She~cat | 4 moons | Edge of Camp, beside Nursery | Skykit, Amberkit

"So MarshClan doesn't have a camp right now, and our territory is yucky! There are lots of bad cats around. Let's chase them all away!" Lionkit gave a rundown of the game scenario. She crouched down and wagged her hindquarters as if she was about to pounce.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flicker | She~Cat | 24 Moons | Unclaimed territory | Cinder

Flicker chased after Cinder, through the trunks of the tall oak and pine trees. Her fur looked like flickering flames as she ran.
"Wait up!" she called playfully to her sister.
Flicker and Cinder didn't stop until they reached the Fish Place where the twolegs tossed the scraps.
When they got there, it was perfect timing because a water monster had swam up and the twolegs were hauling the fish traps onto the dock. Shortly, they would be cutting the fish.
In the sky flew several gulls that squawked and waited for food. Pelicans perched on the dock poles watching every move the twolegs made.
After a few moments, a small group of cats began to gather around the twolegs, keeping a safe distance. A few glared at each other defensively.
Flicker's nerves began to bother her a little. Although she was hungry, and this was her idea, she still wasn't comfortable around other cats.
She looked at Cinder and hoped she wouldn't start anything so they could eat and leave. But, she knew her sister, and Flicker didn't think they could go anywhere without trouble.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:51 pm

Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker

Cinder stands tall, eyes fixed on the spot where the fish would soon be given to them. "How much fish are we having today?" She asks Flicker, her gaze not moving to look at Flicker, nor the other cats. Cinder knew Flicker was not keen on her getting into trouble with others; but this was a place where she needed to establish her dominance to ensure they got enough food to last.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:24 am

Skykit
Tags: Amberkit Lionkit Dewkit

SkyKit was so excited “yea!” SkyKit meowed “I’m right behind you oh brave LionStar” SkyKit said as she followed the older cat
“Those marshclan cats won’t know what hit them” sky kit claimed standing proud behind lionstar
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:50 am

]Dewkit- She-kit - 3 moons - edge of camp near nursery - tags: Amberkit Lionkit Skykit
Dewkit could hardly hold in her exitement My first mission! the day could not have been better! "Im ready!"
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:27 am

Amberkit: tags:Lionkit,Skykit and Dewkit
"Yeah Marshclan here we come!" Amberkit said her eyes shining with excitement she dashed forward she was a little bundle of energy that was ready for adventure.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me