creekclan :: rushing waters | v1 | OPEN

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DEPUTY?

firespeck - ♂ - played by; ubiquitous.
15%
riverfrost - ♂ - played by; Omens in the Star's
38%
heatherbriar - ♀ - played by; #WisteriaMoon
15%
badgerstorm - ♂ - played by; sike
31%
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: creekclan :: rushing waters | v1 | OPEN

Postby Zarina » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:41 am

(sorry for being gone so long, I've been sick for a couple days.)
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: creekclan :: rushing waters | v1 | OPEN

Postby Zarina » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:09 am

Mintblaze
30 ~ She-cat ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Brightstorm + Open

She watched as her brother padded out of the nursery, shaking her head slightly before finishing up her sisters grooming. The lass stood up and mewed," Well, I'm going to go hunting. See you later." Maybe a bit of rogue hunting, along with some... normal hunting. Her tail flicked to the right tickling her sisters nose before padding out of camp.

Thrushstep
30 ~ Tom ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Pricklefrost + Bearstride

The tickled tabby tom was quiet, just listening to the others talk. Though once the rogue had been scented, his fur stood on end and a soft snarl escaped him. When they had headed to the twoleg place, there was a dog while the others ran. He paused for a moment, stopping to snarl and spit at the creature. After this, he bolted after the other two felines, snickering softly.

Brightstorm
30 ~ she-cat ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Mintblaze + Open

WIP

Riverfrost
30 ~ tom ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Lioncloud + Open

He nodded then mewed," Okay, If you need anything, you know where to find me." He then slowly came to stand before touching her forehead with his nose. The tom then made his way out of the nursery, then looked around before glancing over at Falconstar. He shook his head, This is a time for grieving, everyone needs some space. Feeling a bit hungry the tom padded over to the fresh-kill pile and quickly decided on a plump mouse before padding over to a shaded place to eat.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me