↳ SKYCLAN AND FERALCLAN ─── open/accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ↳ SKYCLAN AND FERALCLAN ─── open/accepting!

Postby víolet » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:19 pm

okay! i'm also going to add a 'future names' section on the front. do you have a future name for stormpaw? sagepaw's is sagenose and littlepaw's is littlewing. i don't remember seeing a future name on stormpaw's form though x3 ]
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:29 pm

[ haha yeah i didnt put one on there b/c i couldnt decide on one when i was making it! stormheart sounds good to me though, go ahead and put that there c: ]

stormpaw - apprentice - tags;; sagepaw - crush;; n/a

stormpaw saw sagepaw padding over, mewing a greeting to him. "hey sagepaw! how are you?" he gave his coat one last lick to smooth down his belly fur, then turned to her, tail curling over his paws.
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:39 pm

ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
    ꜰᴇʀᴀʟᴄʟᴀɴ × ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ × 21 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ × ᴛᴏᴍ × ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴀ × ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white tom is currently asleep.

ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ
    ꜰᴇʀᴀʟᴄʟᴀɴ ◈ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ◈ 25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ ◈ ꜱʜᴇ-ᴄᴀᴛ ◈ ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred seal point hadn't been able to sleep, so she thought that a patrol around the territory might help. She hasn't slept whatsoever, and chose to be a bit helpful instead of doing nothing.

ᴘᴀʟᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    ꜱᴋʏᴄʟᴀɴ ♦ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ♦ 27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ ♦ ꜱʜᴇ-ᴄᴀᴛ ♦ ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The short-furred lilac point is currently asleep.

ᴛɪɢᴇʀᴛᴏᴏᴛʜ
    ꜱᴋʏᴄʟᴀɴ ★ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ★ 41 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ ★ ᴛᴏᴍ ★ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ɢᴀʟᴇꜱᴛᴀʀ ★ ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɢᴀʟᴇꜱᴛᴀʀ
The pale brown marbled tabby purred quietly, at her praise. He suddenly brightened with an idea, his tail curling. "How about we make this into a competition?"
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:55 pm

galestar - leader - tags;; tigertooth - crush;; tigertooth

galestar glanced at him, feigning disbelief as she mewed, "are you challenging me?" she couldn't keep the amusement out of her voice as she continued, "that sounds fun, i'm up for it, as long as you're ready to lose." her confident mew was light as she teased the tom, and her tail flicked with excitement.
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:03 pm

sagepaw apprentice of skyclan
    sagepaw srugged a bit as she answer his question. "good I guess. just woke up, and I'm a little bored." the apprentice replied and began to groom her chest making it presentable to stormpaw and the rest of her clan, "hey. do you have any plans today?" she asked lashing her tail.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:13 pm

stormpaw - apprentice - tags;; sagepaw - crush;; n/a

stormpaw shrugged, glancing at the warrior's den. "i'm honestly not sure what i'll do today. i'd assume hunting, my mentor hasn't mentioned us doing much today, and jaggedstone will need to be fed or else he'll have my tail." he purred softly with amusement at the thought of the old tom and how cranky he could be when he was hungry. "what about you?"
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olive oil » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:46 pm

(anywhere I could jump in with moonbird (med. cat app) or adhara (hunter)?)
Last edited by olive oil on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
olive oil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winx » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:45 am

██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
❝ black bird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly ❞
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
██████████████████
BASICS
Name Ivy
Gender Female
Age 9 moons
Rank Apprentice
Clan Feralclan

GETTING PERSONAL
Personality Ivy is a quaint, gentle girl who's curious about almost everything. She has a knack for observing and then forgetting shortly after. Some elements stick with her, though the number of those that do is few. She is a brave soul who will fight if need be. She discourages fighting, respectively, and hates to see the clans frothing and scratching at each other. She feels that since they are all cats and have similar systems, they should all work towards the greater good of their species and do their share to avoid turmoil within. Another quality to remember about her is her stubbornness. If she believes whole heartedly in an idea or opinion, she will stick it out and might be so fixed to it that she wants another to adopt her view.
History She has a basic history. She was born and raised in Feralclan. Ivy has never experienced being a loner or a rogue, and the clan is the only family she knows. She has had a happy, enjoyable life so far.

RELATIONSHIPS
Mate Too young
Desired Mate Too young
Crush Open
Kits Too young
Parents Patch is father
Siblings Open
Other Kin None

OTHER INFO
Best Skill Battle, peaceful resolutions
Worst Flaw Does not know her limits, unsteady hunting form, swimming
Secrets Has horrible social anxiety
Theme Song On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons
Scent Fresh mint with a hint of honeysuckle
Favorite Prey Sparrow
Overall Description An average-sized she-cat with a black and white vitiligo patterned coat paired with sea foam green eyes.
Fur Details Was born fully black, but white appeared early into her apprenticeship
Eye Details Eyes upon first inspection match leaves in the sunlight, taking on the greenish tone of chlorophyll, the inner lining is slightly lighter than the outer rim, and flecks of auburn are present
Last edited by winx on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winx » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:45 am

//Would anyone want to interact with Ivy?

NIGHTSKY
male // twenty nine moons // deputy // skyclan // tags; willow
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxx
      Nightsky could not hold back a snort at her first comment. The statement was ludicrous. "Our ancestors are filled with honor, while yours . . . I do not believe I could say the same." The history of the two clans was riddled with hatred, conspiracy, and rash decisions. Night was stubborn when it came to his beliefs because he automatically assumed he was right. He took the time to ponder over his decisions and beliefs, while he saw others acting out with no consideration for possible consequence. It amused him when he saw the dumbfounded expression on their faces when they received punishment for their misdoings. When he spoke of "they", he typically meant the troublemakers in Skyclan. He attributed trouble with kits and apprentices mostly, but there were a pawful of warriors that got under his pelt as well. Night would not make the same mistakes, and he would, in addition to, not be so dumb as to get caught.

xxx"Why do you think we fought for this river, dear?" he asked in a casual tone, emphasizing the word "dear" as if she was childish. "You have water readily available in your camp from what I know of it. Why come here when you can stay by your own source of water? You can probably grow the same herbs there as you can here." Night felt that he had made a valid argument. He adjusted his shoulders, raising his head up higher with pride making his expression glower. Night refused to be fooled by her innocent facade. She had a sharp tongue, which he respected; and he had to admit, he enjoyed the challenge. "What is your name, healer of Feralclan?"
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:48 am

{ if you're interested in family for ivy, patch could be her father, i may have to boost him up a few moons but he has the similar eyes and he's black and white like her c: he's also open if you'd like them to interact }}
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me