Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:51 am

Featherheart: tags meeting mood:curious
Hearing Saltstar call a meeting she finished her mouse and trotted over to highbranch looking up intently at Saltstar thinking about the kits that will become apprentices and wondering if she would become a mentor.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:02 am

Softfeather tags: Amberkit SkyKit Kestrelpaw

Softfeather nuzzled her kits and turned to leave as she herd Saltstars calling all cats to the clearing “I’ll be right back sweeties and Amberkit you are almost an exact copy of your father if not more beautiful than him” Softfeather smiled as she padded out of the Nusery “now run along and go play with Lionkit”
Softheather padded over to kestrelpaw seing her sitting there”so you wanna go hunting with me later today” sofeather said happily smiling at the young and beautiful she-cat
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:31 pm

Amberkit:tags Softfeather, Skykit and Lionkit
"ok mommy"she said happily following Softfeather to the edge of the nursery" turning she pounced on her sister playfully"rawr imma fox i'm gonna eat you" she said her voice full of humor

feel free to pm me =)
©

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:39 pm

Skykit
Tags: Amberkit

SkyKit squeaked in surprise “heyyyyy that’s not fair imma get you Amberkit” SkyKit said laughing “I wonder if daddy was a good fighter” SkyKit said as she pounced on her sisters tail biting it “maybe we’ll be as good as him” SkyKit thought happily
Then as fast as a wip SkyKit joined back in rough housing with Amberkit
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:15 pm

Amberkit:tags:Skykit
"I hope so" She said pulling her tail out from Skykits grasp and began to bat at Skykit with scheathed paws growling playfully "I can't wait until I become an apprentice" she said with her eyes shining with excitment

feel free to pm me =)
©

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:52 am

-BrackenPaw-

The tabby tom was laying contently in the clearing, his ears perking up when he heard Saltstar call a meeting. He scrambled to a sitting postion, grooming down his ruffled chest fur 'will today finnaly be the day?' He thought, looking up at the leader with wider eyes then he ment to.have.
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:09 am

cinder101214 wrote:Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker

Cinder wakes with a yawn, sunlight filtering through the leaves of their small den. She gets to her paws and stretches before exiting the den, making sure not to accidentally trod on Flicker's tail. She sits outside of their shelter, staring into the distance, lost in thought. It had been two moons since she had reunited with her sister. Most of those two moons was getting Flicker comfortable with having a sister, but eventually she got used to it. Now, they were almost inseparable. Cinder still couldn't believe her luck that she just so happened to have family alive, never mind a sibling!
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:10 am

Redstream
male-medicine cat-tags: Open

Redstream say in the clearing, watching Slatstar carefully.

Sparktuft
male-senior warrior-tags: Sableclaw

Sparktuft, seeming to have read her mind, nudged her and pushed her towards the nursery. “I’m sure she’ll be thrilled. And I’m sure, when we’re ready, she’ll be a great big sister!” He purred, following behind her as she entered the den.

Nightshade
female-warrior-tags: Batfang (?)

She looked up to see Batfang leaving the elder’s den. She waved to him, smiling as her father sat down. “Hello!” She meowed quietly. Her head hurt and she was feeling slightly nauseous but she shook it away, not wanting her father to worry.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:55 pm

Batfang | Tom | 113 Moons | Camp | Nightshade

"Goodmorning," Batfang mewed to Nightshade. "How are you?"
He was still in good health, and was happy to see that his daughter had seemed happy recently. Batfang was very protective of her, and wanted the best for her always, although he knew she didn't believe it all the time because of his difficulty showing it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sableclaw | She~cat | 55 moons | Deputy | Camp | Sparktuft and Lionkit

Sableclaw agreed with Sparktuft entirely on the belief that Lionkit would be a great big sister.

Now, 2 moons later, the two cats have made themselves clan-knowledge, and have mated. Sableclaw and Sparktuft have had a good start to their relationship, and Lionkit seems very happy.
Currently, Sableclaw has just become pregnant, but she they do not know quite yet.
With so many queens and kits, there isn't much room in the nursery for a tomcat, so since Lionkit is a little older, she stays with the queens, and Sparktuft has returned to the warrior's den with Sableclaw.

At the time of the clan meeting, she was already in the clearing with Sparktuft, watching the kits play. She already knew Saltstar would call the meeting. Sableclaw was excited to see so many changes in SeaClan!
"So many new kits, new apprentices, and new warriors, Sparktuft! Our clan has grown so much thus season."
She paused for a moment, thinking, and gazing at the orange tabby tom.
"I hope we have kits together soon. Don't you, Honey?" she purred, leaning against him.

Lionkit | She~cat | 4 moons | Camp | Sparktuft and Sableclaw, other kits

When Lionkit saw Softfeather pad out of the nursery, she ran to it and poked her head in.
"Come on Y'all! she squeaked excitedly to the younger kits. "Come play MarshClan out here with me while the grownups are talking!" With that, she took off running, expecting them to chase her.

Kestrelpaw | She~cat | 8 moons | Camp | Softfeather

Kestrelpaw had finished eating her squirrel when her mentor padded up to her. In the past couple of moons, her and Softfeather had really repaired their relationship.
It had taken time. Kestrelpaw didn't like to talk about her personal problems, but Softfeather finally was able to talk to her about it, and work things out.
Now that Softfeather had kits, and was a queen, she hadn't worked with Kestrelpaw quite as much. Instead, a few other warriors had helped Softfeather to teach the apprentice while she was busy with kits. This had worked out well for everyone.
Since the kits had grown a little, Softfeather was leaving them with the other queens so she could work with Kestrelpaw more often. Kestrelpaw was lucky to have such an awesome mentor!
Upon hearing Softfeather speak, excitement bubbled up in the apprentice.
"Okay!" Kestrelpaw squeaked like a kit and wanted to bounce around with happiness. She let it show through her great big smile.
Just then, she turned her head to Saltstar as she called a clan meeting.

Flicker | She~Cat | 24 Moons | Unclaimed territory | Cinder

That night, Flicker had dreamed of the clan cats for some reason. She saw cats panicking as water came and took away their homes. Although she didnt really like clan cats, she felt bad for them.
Then, as one long sad cry rang out in her dream, it was over, and she awoke in the sundappled den.
That was weird. Flicker thought to herself as she shook her orange-flecked pelt. She pushed the dream aside and padded out to find Cinder.
Ever since she had found her sister, things had gotten better for Flicker. They worked together really well. Of course, they had their differences and their arguments, but without Cinder, Flicker felt lost.
Her sister was always their for her, and Flicker didn't feel so afraid anymore. She could face the other stray cats around, and she didn't often go hungry.
Now that it was getting later in the season and prey was slowing, they were more often sneaking around the twoleg buildings together. Flicker's confidence grew every day.
Flicker saw Cinder sitting outside the den, and sits beside her.
Honestly, she mewed, "Cinder, i am so lucky to have you as a sister. You have helped me so much. You are great.."
She stopped and her belly rumbled. "Wanna hunt with me? she asked, before begining to groom herself for the morning.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:03 pm

Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker

Cinder nods, glancing at Flicker who had just appeared by her side. "Sure, let's go," She meows, getting to her paws. "And I'm sure your stomach will agree." She adds as she hears the low growl of Flicker's belly, a grin appearing on her face. "Also, I'm glad that you're my sister because now I don't have to go out and cause trouble to clans by myself!" Cinder laughs, recalling the time two moons ago when they had tried to get into clan camp, only to end up attacking each other. "So, where're we going today, sis?"
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me