StreamClan | Warrior Cats RP | (Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

WhAdDyA tHiNk?!

Poll ended at Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:26 pm

Ew, change it back.
9%
Why do you want my opinion?
9%
YASSSSSSS
82%

Total votes : 11

Re: StreamClan | Warrior Cats RP | (Accepting)

Postby Coco Bunny » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:07 am

Dovetail // She-cat // Queen // Tags: Silverstar, Thornkit

She smiled, shaking her head. 'No trouble at all.' Then, after Silverstar had gone to sleep, she went back to her own three kits and settled down, resting her head on her paws, laughing softly. 'Maybe tomorrow, Thornkit. I think they'll be tired tonight. Go to sleep, and you can play tomorrow.'

Spiderpaw // Tom // Apprentice // Tags: Treepaw

Once Nightscar had left, he lifted his head. 'Are you okay, Treepaw?' he asked, softly.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pupper.exe » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:20 pm

Ravenkit
2 Sunrises
Tom
Tags: None
Ravenkit snuggled close to his sleeping mother. He had stayed in the nursery most of the day, thinking it was dangerous to go outside without his littermates or parents. He had heard cats describing things he could never experience. Colors. Patterns. Shapes. He didn't mind too much. It wasn't like he lost it- he had never had it. He would live. He yawned and drifted away to the land of sleep.

pupper.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nugget~ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:25 pm

Nightscar Tags:Ravenkit

* nightscar walked into the nursery and walked over to ravenkit * " hey ravenkit can you see me? " * nightscar had a starclan dream that ravenkit might be blind * " what i mean is can you see me at all when your eyes are open? " * he smiled slightly remembering how his sister had been blind at birth and his sister had been his closet and best friend since birth * * he started to remember the song his mother used to hum to him so he could sleep easier without his father needing to be there to cuddle him to sleep since birth he had always been a daddy's boy rather than a mothers boy and he sometimes wondered why he never really saw much of his father when he was a kit and he remembered the day his mother carried him to streamclan camp as a peace offering to streamclan sort of like an alliance and he sighed and layed by ravenkit and cuddled him not wanting to let go *
ImageImage Image
Image Image Image Image Image
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3671176]
~Nugget~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pupper.exe » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:34 pm

Ravenkit
2 Sunrises
Tom
Tags: Nightscar
Ravenkit slowly opened his eyes, hearing his fathers voice. "No, I-I can't." He shook his head.
Last edited by pupper.exe on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pupper.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nugget~ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Nightscar Tags:Ravenkit

* he smiled * " so your blind like my sister huh? " * he smiled more and groomed ravenkit * " don't worry being blind isn't bad infact it makes you special the fact you can't see enhances all your other senses and maybe you might be a medicine cat one day or maybe a warrior " * he smiled remember his father telling him the same thing before he opened his eyes that being blind isn't so bad * " heh my little boy " * he smiled and continued grooming ravenkit *
ImageImage Image
~Nugget~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:35 pm

| Pebblepelt | Tom | 24 Moons |Dead ;-;

| Treepaw | She-cat | 8 Moons | Tags: Spiderpaw

"I'm fine.." She responded to Spiderpaw "Just a little upset" She sighed and turned her back on him. Thoughts flooded her mind. What now, I have no family. I'm lonely. She laid down, placed her head on her paws and wrapped her tail around her body.

Darkkit|She-Cat|Two Sunrises|Tags: Silverstar, Ravenkit, Smokekit, Thornkit

The kit looked at Thronkit then noticed his waving tail. "Oooh!" She pounced on the tail like it was a piece of prey.
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nugget~ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:52 pm

Nightscar-Tom,Deputy,Age: 2 Years , 10 months Tags: Thornkit & Darkkit

* Nightscar looked at darkkit and smiled happily * " heh thats thornkits tail not prey but don't be too rough on thornkit's tail ok " * he smiled and soon fell asleep * ( oh yeah tried out new coding i feel good )
ImageImage Image
~Nugget~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:55 pm

~Nadine wrote:

"I'm fine.." She responded to Spiderpaw "Just a little upset" She sighed and turned her back on him. Thoughts flooded her mind. What now, I have no family. I'm lonely. She laid down, placed her head on her paws and wrapped her tail around her body.

The kit stopped playing. She was scared of her father. The images of the dead cat had flooded her mind. She ran and hid under the bedding shivering, her tail flicking back and forth.

(Gr8 n3w c0d1ng, 1 apr00v3)
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nugget~ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:01 pm

Nightscar Tags:Darkkit & Smokekit & Ravenkit & Silverstar & Pebblepelt

* nightscar looked at darkkit * " i won't ever hurt you darkkit i won't ever hurt anybody in this clan i promise i only killed that cat because he was a threat and he could've hurt us worse he could've taken you from me if he wanted to " * he sighed * " sometimes we make stupid decisions and react before thinking and i did that darkkit i killed pebblepelt without thinking " * he cuddled darkkit * " i will never hurt you or smokekit or ravenkit or silverstar understand me " * he smiled * " my father promised me he'd always protect me and he did so i'm going to promise you that you won't ever see me kill another cat understand me" * he smiled * ( its like 10:01 pm where i am i am way to tired to be coding right now lol and too lazy too lol )
ImageImage Image
~Nugget~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:06 pm

~Nadine wrote:

The kit looked at her father and smiled her fangs showing. "Ok dada" She said then licked his chin. "I wuv you" She spotted his tail waving. "!!!" She ran and tried to grab it but it kept running away. She finally managed to grab it. She bit it with her blunt fangs.
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me