Mods Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸŒ™ DuskClan | Warriors Romance | DawnClan โ˜€๏ธ

Postby แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:38 am

[quote]
Duskclan

Mountainstripe
tom | 14 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Berrystorm
|assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Berrystorm

He heard her reply and walked behind the nest. There was a fair bit of room on the nest behind her, so Mountainstripe got in and laid down next to her. He pressed close to her back to share what little warmth his body would give her.โ€I thought you were a warrior apperentice? I didnโ€™t know you knew herbs?โ€ Mountainstripe echoed. His head was pressed onto her shoulder. He knew it was wrong and that it felt wrong to be this close. But Mountainstripe felt the sudden urge to protect her and keep her out of harms way. He could the smell the sweet berry scent off her fur and he closed his eyes.She meant so much to him.

Danwclan

Gingerface
she-cat | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Planned |assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Paint, Light

Gingerface looked take aback at her sudden rage. She had been trying to help them. She watched Light storm off. She looked at Paint with a confused expression.โ€I needed to know, because the humans poison the rodents around thereโ€ Gingerface meowed loudly. She raced after Light.โ€Light! The squirrel was poisoned!โ€ Gingerface meowed catching up to her. โ€I wouldnโ€™t have let you eat thatโ€.

[quote]
Foxpaw
tom | 8 moons | mentor: None | Crush: None | assigned/forbidden mate: None | tags: Lionfang, Marblepaw

He nodded, still silent. He watched a flash of silver show in the clear water. He swiped fast and he saw the fish fly through the air. It landed with a Light this in the ground. It squirmed and gasped for our. Foxpaw looked up at Lionfang with curious, excited eyes. His paw held the fish down.
Last edited by แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
แด›แด€แดข c: | sสœแด‡/สœแด‡ส€ | แด€แดœsแด›ส€แด€สŸษชแด€ | Image

xxแด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡s | แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด | แด„แด€ส€ส€แด… | ยฉ

แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:09 pm

DuskClan

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฅ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    [ 38 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : stripeclaw, open ]

The tom glanced up seeing Stripeclaw padding over. He shrugged and gave a nod in agreement to his offer patting the ground beside him for the tom to take a seat. He wasn't the best friends with this tom but he was okay. Rowanstrike respected him. "How's life going I guess?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      [ 31 ] x [ assigned: willowtree ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riverbriar ] x [ tags : riverbriar ]

"I'll let you make the final decision alright. If you want to leave now, sure thing. If you want to leave in five moons, of course! I want to make you as comfortable as possible and I don't want to rush this on you." Moonflight meowed out softly to his mate. He gave her a small smile hoping she would agree to leaving whenever she feels like it.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฏ๏ผด๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฐ
        [ 28 ] x [ assigned: goldenheart ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : hollowcliff ]

"Me? No way will I be slacking off! I may want them to do well but I am not going to lose to them!" He meowed back with a determined look on his face." Otterleap kept scenting the air and smiled when getting something. "Shrew alert. Come on." He whispered to him before he started to stalk to the scent.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฅ๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด
          [ 20 ] x [ assigned : tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : brighteyes, open ]

"Right. Hmm maybe in the future but not right now." She replied back with a small disappointed sigh.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผน
            [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : spottedsong ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : spottedsong ]

"Let's go check then. If there isn't then I'll be happy to move so we can sleep beside each other." He meowed out before hopping to the warriors den. He found his nest and nodded that there was some room available. "So, want to build a new one or bring your older one here."

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
              [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : mountainstripe ]

"Yeah I am. I wanted to be a medicine cat as a kit and I spied on the medicine cats and learned the herbs so I would be ready. Though a few warriors impressed me with the things they did to serve the clan and I changed my mind." Berrystorm explained, glancing over at the tom. He looked adorable at the moment.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท
                [ 11 ] x [ assigned: ---- ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : deadpaw ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : deadpaw ]

"Right! Let's go Deadpaw!" Hoppaw purred before she got up on her backlegs and started to walk out of the den. "So where is she right now?"

DawnClan

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผฒ
                  [ 36 ] x [ rank : leader ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : sweetfeather ]

The tom watched her and meowed, "You're being quite immature for a leader you know?" The tom wasn't even phased at all by her move. "I'm just going to tell my clan that you crossed over if you decide to do more. Not that complex." Copperstar responded back.

Copperstar looked at the she cat and back at Rosestar. "You, me, we meet tonight to continue this." He meowed or before padding after Sweetfeather.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฒ
                    [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : leaffire ] x [ tags : leaffire, open ]

Mousebriar nodded before he started to pad over to the area. "I'm quite curious about what you have to tell me. Probably something big huh?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผท
                      [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : owlbreeze ] x [ tags : owlbreeze, open ]

"Odd question Owlbreeze but uh, when do you think we should have kits? That was one of the reasons why we moved here. I'm fine with anything. Now, a moon, anytime." Deerwillow exclaimed a bit.

Others

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผค
                        [ 36 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riley ] x [ tags : riley ]

"Dash? No. Why's that?" The tom asked now a bit panicked hearing his son was missing.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท
                          [ 35 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : ivythorn ] x [ tags : family ]

"If it is a problem I'll be heading out to confront it. I don't want you or the kit's to get hunt." He I formed her now a bit weary of what his mate heard. Maybe later. For now he was going to spend time with his family.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผท
                            [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : dante ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : Cardinalkit, Dante ]

"I am hungry, anything will do Dante! Just be ready because in a couple of moons I'm sure Cardinalkit will want to come with you." She purred out before she started to groom the she kit up.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผน
                              [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : wolfheart, open ]

The she cat woke up hearing the faint sounds of a cat. Ambersky didn't connect with them until she looked over seeing a tom cat approaching her. She leaped up onto her paws and backed away a bit to show she was no threat to this cat.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ
                                [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : smallstorm ] x [ tags : open ]

asleep

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
                                  [ 28 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : to be patches ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : patches, lilackit, open ]

"Oh I um... what would you like to get to know me by? I'm not that good with conversations I'm sorry." Weaselstorm nervously meowed out with a small smile.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
                                    [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : paint, gingerface, open ]

She didn't even respond. She just laid there before being motioned upwards and folllwdd her friend.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด
                                      [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : light, gingerface, open ]

"Light it's okay. You didn't know. Even I didn't know. It's okay alright? You're good." The cat meowed out and nuzzled her. "Come on, let's get back to where we just were." They meowed before guiding the she cat back to where she had started to run off from. Paint looked behind at Gingerface and motioned her to follow.
                                        They did feel a bit bad for having to drag her around everywhere but oh well.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผธ
                                        [ 20 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : sage ]

"Look, I'll climb on the tree and chase the squirrel down to you okay?" Max explained.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผด
                                          [ 4 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

Cardinalkit raced back over to her mom before laying down beside her and allowed her fur to be groomed up.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผจ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ
                                            [ 1 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

feeding
                                            Last edited by canadianhowl on Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                            canadianhowl

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby Mist » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:20 pm

Ivypaw/She-cat/11 moons/DuskClan Apprentice/Mentor: Dustfang/Crush: Open/Tags: Acornkit
                                            "Yes, I understand how that feels," Ivypaw meowed. "At least you'll have your cousins with you."

Mystic/She-cat/7 moons/Loner/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
                                            Mystic sighed softly as she wandered through DawnClan territory. "Maybe I should rest for a while before moving on," she meowed to herself before taking a seat. Her ears flicked slightly as she licked her paw pads. "That'll sting for awhile."
                                            Mist

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:07 pm

rosestar ; duskclan leader ; crush: shadowsneak/planned ; assigned: shadowsneak ; mood: annoyed/confused ; tags: open
                                            "Pfft. Okay." With that, Rosestar turned around and padded back to camp, eyes narrowed. The she-cat padded into her den and sat down without another word. Why would he want to meet up? That's just weird.
                                            aha wip
                                            aubunny

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:30 pm

Duskclan

Flamingshadow
                                            She-cat |22 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Minty

She watched the younger cat "your mother told? Are from the twolegs Place?" she meowed "I now where it is so I can bring you to that side of the forest, if you are the lost kittypet?" she meowed softy.

Stormkit
                                            Agender (he) |4 moons | Kit | crush: open | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Lilykit

He blinded his eyes "Oh I see, I don't think being a shy is not a bad think, I think it's kind of cute" he meowed looking toward Acornkit once again. Flicking his ears he had odd feeling when he was watching the other kit 'Am I really this worry about her or is this feelings something else?' he thougth shaking his head turning back to Lilykit "Want to go to see our father?" he asked.

Plumlight
                                            Tom | 15 moons | warrior | crush: Shiningwave | assigned/ forgidden mate: tba/ open | apprentice: open | tags: Shiningwave, closed

(Locked for now,only open to Shiningwave)

Waterflight
                                            She-cat | 16 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/none | apprentice: none | tags: Stormyskies

She watched at him, then to the forest "yes...but for a times like this, it's good that our clan is so big. Our clanmates don't die, when we are little lazy to do our warrior jobs" she murmured sniffing the air noticing Rosestar padding further toward the camp, she didn't seem to notice them or just didn't care.

Cranespirit
                                            She-cat | 30 moons | warrior | crush: open| assigned/ forgidden mate: Darkgaze/open | tags: Darkgaze

She watched toward the Frostpetal, when the white warrior padded there with Treewillow, those two was becomed pretty close nowadays "Family secret? You actually have those?" she meowed with soft voice, not looking at the tom at the moment "Your name? I always thought your name is Darkgaze, because your fur is pretty dark and you have very...beautiful eyes" she meowed eyeing the tom again.

Hollowcliff
                                            She-cat | 34 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Otterleap

She sniffed the air when the tom mentioined shrews, ears flicking she followed him toward the palce where the preys was being found.

Silentstream
                                            She-cat |27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Cloudpaw | crush: wb (Rowanflame) | assigned/forgidden mate: Blueflack /open | tags: Icestorm

open

Goosetail
                                            tom | 27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Deathpaw | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Rosepetal /open | tags: Rosepetal, Raggedpaw

He run to the medicine cats den, noticing Mountainstripe and injured Berrystorm there, he didn't bother to the two younger warrior too much, instead he tryed to find the medicine cats "Raggedpaw? Can you help me? Rosepetal stepped on a fox trap and I think she had a serious injuries...she needs you now?" he yowled turning to the youngest medicine cat.

Bluewave
                                            tom | 16 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Aspenburr |assigned/ forgidden mate: Aspenburr/ open | tags: Aspenburr, closed

(Locked for now,only open to Aspenburr)

Twistedpaw
                                            tom | 9 moons | apprentice | mentor: Otterleap | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: Smokepaw

He nodded "yeah I know, it's could be almost boring if you're perceft for anything you do" he meowed softy, looking to the woods, stopping "hoy look, our first catches?" he meowed silently looking the pack of birds eating near the trees.

Loner

Falconkit
                                            Tom | 5 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| mother: Silencedapple | tags: closed

(locked at the moment)

Queen Catherine
                                            She -cat | 31 moons |loner| crush: Frecklepelt |mate: open | tags: Frecklepelt

She blushed even more, looking nervously elsewhere "well, good..." she murmured shyly "Okey, lets get going then...to hunt" she meowed turning to leave. she Looked back at the tom with a silent smile.

Ivythorn
                                            Agender | 34 moons | loner| mate: Sparrow | tags: Sparrow, kits

She gived her mate a little worried look "I know, just promise you don't do anything reckless okey? I almost lose you to the flood, I don't want feel that again" she meowed seriously.

Vanilla
                                            she | 1 moon | loner kit | crush: none yet | tags: Hunter

feeding

Nighthawk
                                            Tom | 33 moons | loner | mate: Aspensong | tags: Aspensong

He glared at her back "I know, but maybe when thinks chance we can go back...but not just yet" he meowed nudging his mate "I love you and I happy that you desiced to share this with me, thank you" he meowed licking her cheek.

Dawnclan

Cloverdawn
                                            she | 15 moons | med.cat. apprentice | mentor: Rainysplash|crush: (maybe) open | mate: none | tags: open

open...

Marblepaw
                                            she | 10 moons |apprentice | mentor: Bearshadow | crush: Slypaw, open| mate: none | tag: Lionfang, Foxpaw

She stayed still, letting the other apprentice to try to catch some fishes. The river was not that big and if two hunt there in same time can minimun their chances to catch anything, so she just watched and waited.

Flurrybreeze
                                            She- cat |24 moons | warrior | Mate: Mottlecloud | Apprentice: Frostpaw |tags: Mottlecloud, Frostpaw, Creekpaw

She looked toward the two apprentices "okey douple trouple time to start some hunting lessons" she meowed smirkling sniffing the air.

Bloompetal
                                            She-cat | 15 moons | warrior | crush: open | tags: Sandcloud

SHe buried her catched bird and nodded "sound good to me" she meowed flicking her ears looking for something else to find. Thought she didn't find more than birds and mices, maybe there was another squirrel too, she was little bit hoping to catching a hare.
                                            Queen of flames

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:05 pm

Bayclaw
                                            // She-cat // 40 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Foreststep // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Rowanflame, Crowstrike //

Bayclaw nodded as she made it back to the spot they'd been in previously and sat down. "I agree." she said staring over the border. "We'll see first.. if he comes back. He should. I believe he'll be fine." she said not sure who she was trying to convince more. Herself or Rowanflame.

Brighteyes
                                            // She-cat // 40 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Ashtail // No Apprentice // Tags: Egretheart //

Brighteyes sighed and nodded "Most likely." she said. She flicked her tail "But hey, there are sure to be tons of toms in the clan who aren't exactly loyal." she nudged her "So if you want to get close to one of them I'm sure no one will mind." she said with a small smirk.

Frostpetal
                                            // She-cat // 36 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: To Be Willowtree // Assigned: Frecklepelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Willowtree //

Frostpetal trotted over to Willowtree trying her best to be quiet until she just right beside the other she-cat "Hey!" she chirped cheerfully. "I was out on a patrol all day, I wanted to ask you but I didn't see you around." oh whoops, she realized right away how that might of sounded. She hoped Willowtree didn't think anything bad about that. "So hows your day been?" she asked.

Ravenwind
                                            // Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Windsong //

Ravenwind slowly walked over to the elder's den as he returned to camp, walking over to Windsong he sat down beside her with a small sigh. "Hello Windsong." he greeted. He wanted to tell her about his sister and Nighthawk.. But that wasn't really something he could just blurt out in the middle of camp so for now he kept his mouth shut, watching their clanmates go by around them.

Brackenfall
                                            // Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Windsong // No Apprentice // Tags: Swiftnight //

Brackenfall turned his head looking over at Swiftnight, he smiled slightly as he walked over to him meeting him halfway "Hey, whats up?" he asked. "Did I get called for a patrol? I kind of left camp right away." he laughed "Oh well." he shrugged. "How you liking it here?" he asked.

Darkgaze
                                            // Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Cranespirit // No Apprentice // Tags: Cranespirit //

Darkgaze chuckled "I bet you think the same thing about Embergaze, don't you?" he said. He looked away then "My Mother didn't have an assigned mate when she had me. Which was a red flag right away. She was in trouble immediately. Even more so.. When her kit looked suspiciously like the kits and the mate of one of the queens who were already in the nursery." he said. "Slategaze.. Was my father. The same cat who was the father of Spiderbite, Embergaze, and Frostpetal." he said. "It tore their mother apart and got mine exiled. They put the blame on her and I was given to a different queen, not their mother." he shook his head. "But Embergaze and I looked the most like him. Hence the name. So we'd never forget. As if we'd ever forget our father broke the rules and made a fool out of everyone. Then with.. Spiderbite killing the medicine cat.. I'm surprised Embergaze held it together long enough to not run away before she did."

Swiftleap
                                            // Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // No Apprentice // Tags: Briareyes//

Swiftleap nodded "I'd like that." he commented as he looked around them, ears pricked listening to the sounds of the prey around them as they continued along. "I have to admit.. As much as I want to keep the boys in the nursery forever.. I am pretty excited to have you back as a warrior." he said purring softly. "Maybe i'll let Hawktalon even sleep in one of these days and take you hunting in the morning instead" he said giving her a small wink.

Hawktalon
                                            // Tom // 31 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan // Crush: Briarheart // Assigned: Briarheart // Apprentice: Volepaw // Tags: Briarheart //

Hawktalon looked down at his nephew and new apprentice raced over to him. Flicking his ears slightly as Treepaw quickly came over to join them. He smirked slightly "Oh... I don't know.... Mmmm... Yeah okay sure." he said chuckling slightly as he stood up. "Let's get going you two." he said.

Riverbriar
                                            // She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Moonflight // Assigned: Crowstrike // No Apprentice // Tags: Moonflight//

Riverbriar smiled warmly at him and reached forward to nuzzle him. "It's what I want you would think I wouldn't feel so nervous.. I guess I just worry about my siblings." she said. "But they're not kits anymore.. They have their own lives.. I think I really realized that at the flood.." she frowned slightly. "It.. didn't really feel like we were siblings anymore." she said.

Stormyskies
                                            // Tom // 18 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Waterflight // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight //

Stormyskies snorted "Yeah I guess. They can get up and hunt too if they're hungry." he flicked his tail "Though.. I guess the elders and queens do need food brought to them.. But the queens who still have kits all have older kits now." he said. He didn't seem to notice Rosestar passing to go back to camp. "I thought we'd end up with more kits due to the season but.. I guess no one wants to have kits after a disaster." he said shrugging.

Spottedsong
                                            // She-cat // 12 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Vipercry // Assigned: TBA // No Apprentice // Tags: Vipercry //

Spottedsong followed him in and glanced around before she smiled slightly "I think i'll drag my old nest in here.. My mom helped me make it and i'd like to keep it." she said. "Besides why waste it? Or give it up to one of the new apprentices." she giggled and headed back to the apprentice's den.

Treepaw
                                            // Tom // 6 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: -- // Crush: Open // Tags: Volepaw //

Treepaw had raced over after Volepaw already had and frowned slightly as Hawktalon spoke. He then broke out into a huge grin "Great!" he said excitedly as he glanced at Volepaw.

Acornkit
                                            // She-cat // 5 Moons // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: -- // Crush: Open // Tags: Ivypaw //

Acornkit looked around for Treepaw and Volepaw before she looked up at Ivypaw again and frowned. "Do you have any siblings?" she asked tilting her head.

---

Shadowstep
                                            // Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Shadowstep nodded before he stood, picking up the two kits before he slipped out of the den without another word. He had his signature glare on his face as he moved out of camp obviously as a warning to anyone who might see him that he wasn't in the mood for any conversations at the moment.

Mottlecloud
                                            // Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Flurrybreeze // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze, Frostpaw //

"Oh boy are you finally going to teach me to hunt?" Mottlecloud joked before he sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws. He glanced at Frostpaw hoping the apprentice was feeling a little more relaxed now.

Mistyfalls
                                            // She-cat // 25 Moons // Queen of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Kits: Mosskit, Creamkit // Tags: Open //

Open

Lionfang
                                            // Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Marblepaw, Foxpaw //

Lionfang nodded "Better." he then paused "Now you kill it." he said motioning towards it's neck with his tail.

Bearshadow
                                            // Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Creamflower // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Bearshadow purred "I do, i've always wanted to have a family." he said.

Rainysplash
                                            // She-cat // 18 Moons // Medicine Cat of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Cloverdawn // Tags: Crowstrike //

Rainysplash purred "Well that can definitely be arranged." she said. "I go herb hunting to the north, right where our territories touch and end up ahead." she said pointing towards it with her nose. "I go every morning.. Sometimes after sunhigh.. Or whenever it's convenient for you." she said offering him a small smile.

Pinesting
                                            // Tom // 14 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Nightleaf // No Apprentice // Tags: Lightpaw //

Pinesting shrugged "Sure, might as well. Lightpaw, you coming?" he asked glancing back at her now. "I doubt Copperstar will be back anytime soon. And if he is he'll probably be busy he did just leave to go get his nine lives.. I think he's got a lot to take in first." he commented.

Larkpaw
                                            // She-cat // 9 Moons // Apprentice of DawnClan // Crush: Foxpaw // Mentor: TBA // Tags: Open //

Larkpaw sat in camp quietly grooming her fur. (open)

Sheepkit
                                            // She-cat // 1 Moon // Kit of DawnClan // Crush: Too Young // Mother: Deerhorn // Tags: Deerhorn + Siblings //

Sheepkit made a face at him and batted at him again wiggling slightly with excitement.
                                            Miss Marple

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:03 am

[quote]
                                            Duskclan

Mountainstripe
                                            tom | 14 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Berrystorm
                                            |assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Berrystorm

His eyes shone.โ€Thatโ€™s interesting, I never knew that. So, how long did you lastโ€™s before they caught you?โ€ He meowed with a tired tease. It was already getting quite late. He was slowly nodding off. He opened his eyes slowly to look at Berrystorm as she glanced at him. He opened his jaws wide and yawned. He pressed closer to Berrystorm allowing their combined warmth to wash over him. He closed his heavy eye lids. His muzzle was still on her shoulder when he quietly dozed off. His breathing was quiet and peaceful as he slept soundly. He had tired himself by dragging Berrystorm back to camp and worrying about her.

Danwclan

Gingerface
                                            she-cat | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Planned |assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Paint, Light

Gingerface acknowledged Light with a twitch of her ear. She didnโ€™t get up. Gingerface sat there with no expression. She was in a clearing with no shelter and the rose coloured sun was shining right above her. Oddly enough, she was in the Center of that clearing. She closed her eyes and stretched up her head. She inhaled and exhaled slowly. After a while she opened her eyes. She watched her surrounding with calm eyes. The light breeze was rustling the leaves around her and dirt was being stirred by an unwelcome bug.

[quote]
                                            Foxpaw
                                            tom | 8 moons | mentor: None | Crush: None | assigned/forbidden mate: None | tags: Lionfang, Marblepaw

Foxpawโ€™s eyes widened in alarm as the fish started wiggling. He just sliced the neck of the fish, letting it bleed out.โ€I didnโ€™t know how to kill a fish did I?" Foxpaw meowed uncertainly, looking up at Lionfang.
                                            แด›แด€แดข c: | sสœแด‡/สœแด‡ส€ | แด€แดœsแด›ส€แด€สŸษชแด€ | Image

xxแด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡s | แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด | แด„แด€ส€ส€แด… | ยฉ

แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:30 am

โ€œPerfect. While they are distracted we could easily catch them off guard.

Silverpaw was still embarrassed by thinking Rosestar would do more than threaten Copperstar. Really it was a silly idea. Silverpaw was so ashamed that she had gone to her den and lay down. Rosestar was probably going to be annoyed with her which just scared the apprentice.

Lightpaw looked at Pinesting and Nightleaf. โ€œSure Iโ€™ll come along.โ€ She replied. Pinesting did have a point. Copperstar was probably still busy. But Lightpaw didnโ€™t mind. She walked up to the two, ready to go.
                                            Ember1989

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:28 am

Creamflower smiles and purrs, nuzzling Bearshadow happily. "Im glad!" she said. "I have always wanted to be a mother!"
                                            PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
                                            Animals65

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:44 am

|Swiftnight|24 Moons|
                                            |Assinged Mate: StormWake|
                                            |Apprentice: None|Crush:Open|
                                            |Tags: Brackenfall|

"It's okay." He mused, thinking for a moment. "It's not like my old clan yet also similar." He explained with a curious look as he gazed around the forest.
                                            "I do have a question though," He said admit with embarressment. "What is and why is there an assigned mate?" He asked sheepishly.
                                            L U C I F E R

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me