StreamClan | Warrior Cats RP | (Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

WhAdDyA tHiNk?!

Poll ended at Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:26 pm

Ew, change it back.
9%
Why do you want my opinion?
9%
YASSSSSSS
82%

Total votes : 11

Re: StreamClan | Warrior Cats RP | (Accepting)

Postby Meow :3 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:28 am

Silverstar
Female, 2 Years, 2 Months. Tags : Pebblepelt, Nightscar, Smokekit, Ravenkit, Darkkit

Silverstar’s gaze fell on Pebblepelt’s body. She was angry - no, she was enraged. Her mate - the temporary leader had run away because of glares. She carefully got up, not to disturb her sleeping kits. And stood high befor ethe dead tom’s body. “ Pebblepelt has gotten worse than what he deserved. He had tresspassed on StreamClan territory, injured cats, and refused to leave when we asked him. He deserved punishment, but not this kind. I only wish he could join StreamClan and live beside us, he would have been a good ally. May StarClan Light his path. ” she dipped her head to the tom, and padded back into the nursery, drifting into sleep with her kits.

Thornkit
Male, 1 Month. Tags : OPEN

Currently Asleep

Dapplepool
Female, 1 Year, 2 Months. Tags : Tigerpaw

Dapplepool looked at Tigerpaw with pride. “ You did well. “ she nodded, before he padded away to the nursery.

Foxtuft
Male, 4 Years, 11 Months. Tags : OPEN

Currently Asleep

Smokekit
Male, Less Than 1 Day Old. Tags : OPEN

Currently Asleep
Image Image
Image ━━━━
𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜! 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
(Meow :3)━(Female)━━━━
━(She/Her)━
Hi! I’m Meow. Don’t be
afraid to PM me about
anything because I
like to talk.

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image ━━(how)
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
StreamClan link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name coding
Image Image
𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! ━━
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
I like Hamilton,
Warrior Cats,
Roleplaying,
and Anime

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
(after) ━━━━━━
𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image Image
Meow :3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nugget~ » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:03 am

Nightscar Tags:Silverstar

* nightscar had been ashamed by all the glares he received and thought he wouldn't be allowed back to streamclan and thought he would have to be the future leader of bloodclan so he stayed for days upon days upon days in bloodclan and didn't return to streamclan thinking he made himself an official enemy of streamclan and his father forced him to be the new deputy of bloodclan * * he had been happy in bloodclan for a while but had grown a longing for his kits and silverstar but he made himself think so much that he made himself an official enemy of streamclan that he wasn't allowed back there *
ImageImage Image
Image Image Image Image Image
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3671176]
~Nugget~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meow :3 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:52 pm

~Antisepticeye~ wrote:Nightscar Tags:Silverstar

* nightscar had been ashamed by all the glares he received and thought he wouldn't be allowed back to streamclan and thought he would have to be the future leader of bloodclan so he stayed for days upon days upon days in bloodclan and didn't return to streamclan thinking he made himself an official enemy of streamclan and his father forced him to be the new deputy of bloodclan * * he had been happy in bloodclan for a while but had grown a longing for his kits and silverstar but he made himself think so much that he made himself an official enemy of streamclan that he wasn't allowed back there *

( Can we just say Nightscar was there all day? I would prefer to wait for a time-skip. )
Image Image
Image ━━━━
𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜! 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
━(She/Her)━
Hi! I’m Meow. Don’t be
afraid to PM me about
anything because I
like to talk.

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image ━━(how)
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
StreamClan link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name coding
Image Image
𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! ━━
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
I like Hamilton,
Warrior Cats,
Roleplaying,
and Anime

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
(after) ━━━━━━
𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image Image

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:36 pm

| Pebblepelt | Tom | 24 Moons |Dead ;-;

| Treepaw | She-cat | 8 Moons | Tags: OPEN

She glared angrily at Nightscar before he left. She laid down and put her head on her paws. Tears ran down her face slowly. Why, why, why she thought. She padded back into camp and ran into the apprentice den. She laid down and once more tears ran down her face.

Darkkit|She-Cat|One Sunrise|Tags: Silverstar, Ravenkit, Smokekit

*Sleeping*
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meow :3 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:53 am

Silverstar
Female, 2 Years, 2 Months. Tags : Smokekit, Ravenkit, Darkkit, Dovetail, Thornkit, Creamkit, Sweetkit

Silverstar blinked open her eyes. It hadn’t been long since she fell asleep. She carefully got up, and padded into the elder’s den, as Dovetail looked up at her. Thornkit, Creamkit, and Sweetkit were all Asleep. “ You can come back into the nursery, now. “ she whispered, not to wake up the kits. She flicked her tail “ can you keep Smokekit, Ravenkit, and Darkkit warm? I need to go take a stroll. “ she whispered. As the queen nodded, she padded into BloodClan territory - she knew this was where her mate would be. She padded to Nightscar, and looked up at him. “ Are you finished having your hissy-fit? You have a clan to take care of. You have kits to father! An apprentice to train! “ she growled, trying not to sound upset. Silverstar shoved her muzzle into his side “ I need you around, please come back. “ she murmured, just loud enough for him to hear.

Thornkit
Male, 1 Month. Tags : OPEN

Currently Asleep

Dapplepool
Female, 1 Year, 2 Months. Tags : Tigerpaw

Dapplepool looked at Tigerpaw with pride. “ You did well. “ she nodded, before he padded away to the nursery.

Foxtuft
Male, 4 Years, 11 Months. Tags : OPEN

Currently Asleep

Smokekit
Male, Less Than 1 Day Old. Tags : OPEN

Currently Asleep
Image Image
Image ━━━━
𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜! 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
━(She/Her)━
Hi! I’m Meow. Don’t be
afraid to PM me about
anything because I
like to talk.

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image ━━(how)
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
StreamClan link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name coding
Image Image
𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! ━━
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
I like Hamilton,
Warrior Cats,
Roleplaying,
and Anime

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
(after) ━━━━━━
𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image Image

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nugget~ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:19 am

Nightscar Tags:Silverstar

* he was wearing his collar from his father * * he looked at silverstar * " fine " * he only said that word before he started to receive more glares and his tail and ears drooped as if he we're going to die * * he looked at his own mate * " but don't expect me to talk much anymore " * he said and walked into the leaders den and layed down *
ImageImage Image
~Nugget~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:08 am

Dovetail // She-cat // Queen // Tags: The kits

Dovetail nodded silently, resting her tail tip on Silverstar's shoulder for a moment before ushering her kits into their nest and then lying down beside Silverstar's three kits to keep them warm.

Spiderpaw // Tom // Apprentice // Tags: Treepaw

Spiderpaw watched, sadly. He didn't know how to comfort her, so he just lay down nearby and half-closed his eyes.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nugget~ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:34 am

Nightscar Tags: Dovetail & Silverstar & Treepaw

* nightscar kept the collar on expecting his own mother and father to come bursting through the warriors den entrance but nothing came through except the scent of a leafclan cat coming closer to the wall of the camp by the warriors den and he got up and walked out to see leafclan warriors spying on the camp to see our defenses and he walked out of the camp and chased them out of streamclan territory and walked up to dovetail * " leafclan warriors we're spying on our camp i suggest you stay up all night and listen for any sudden noises outside " " and i reassure you that i will protect this clan " * he smiled weakily still getting used to staying here again * *he soon walked up to silverstar * " leafclan warriors we're spying on our camp so i chased them out of our territory " * he smiled at his kits then silverstar again * " i'm sorry for killing pebblepelt " * he walked up to treepaw * " i'm sorry for killing your father but being an older warrior i can tell that he had bad intensions for you " * he said with a weak smile * " and i hope you accept me as your mentor and part of the clan again " * he then walked to the entrance of the camp and started to watch the entrance as if it we're an order from his father *
ImageImage Image
~Nugget~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:42 am

Dovetail // She-cat // Queen // Tags: The kits

Dovetail nodded, but narrowed her eyes, spotting the collar and smelling the thick, putrid BloodClan smell coming off of his fur. She curled around Silverstar's kits slightly more, watching the tom leave.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nugget~ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:48 am

Nightscar Tags:Open

* nightscar unsheathed his claws and managed to take off the collar and walked to the warriors den and buried it under his nest wanting to keep it as a memory of where he came from so he wouldn't forget them ever and he slightly smiled and rubbed on the grass of streamclan and got the bloodclan scent off of himself *
ImageImage Image
~Nugget~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me